A Message of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob could feel his cock straining against the front of his dark jeans, painfully erect. "Please," he breathed, his jaw clenching.

She glanced down for a moment, and he felt suddenly lighter.

"I don't control that," she said, grinning and gazing into his eyes again. "That's all you."

She took a step toward him, her slender hands clasping her hips as if bracing herself. He felt the movement in the air, like a swimmer in a pool feels the water pressure change when someone else dives in. He hadn't felt such a surge of desire, such a rush of naked lust since...since Mara.

As Elira stepped closer to him, her steady gaze never leaving his, all he could think about was Mara. He remembered the first time he'd seen her bare breasts, their soft, heavy curves highlighted by the afternoon sun pouring through the windows of the very room he was now standing in. Captive in.

Closer the strange, incredible woman stepped. He could still see Mara, tears running down her cheeks, and Jacob greedily licking them off, kissing her wet eyelids. Her grateful yielding smile, as he held her head clasped tenderly in his hands. Jacob could feel his legs shaking, his groin throbbing, testicles pulled up tightly against his body. He knew if he so much as brushed his cock, he'd come. He felt like he was thirteen again.

Then Elira stood a mere step from him, as if to be as close as possible and still afford him a full view of her lush body. He could feel her heat on his skin, smell her unbelievable scent. Still she gazed at him, her mouth pursed as if considering something. The tip of her tongue darted out to wet those delicious lips. He wanted to crush them with his mouth, to bite them, feel her breath against his cheek. To wrest moans, cries from them.

He wanted to fall upon this woman like a wild animal starved and imprisoned, finally escaped from it's captivity and finding prey. Only one person had ever made him feel that way, and it had been his wife.

Jacob felt guilt, shame that his old feelings had resurfaced. He'd made a vow to his dead wife that his love, his immense desire would die with her. He'd vowed to stay true to her, until his death rekindled their love in the next life. He knew Mara had heard him that windy, cold day as he crouched at her grave, forehead pressed against the unyielding stone, his tears annointing his bent knee. Jacob had felt her presence that day, a lone pinpoint of light to momentarily push back the sickening, suffocating despair.

Then Elira touched him, bringing him back to the present, just fingertips light against his cheek. He jerked as if current had been passed through his body, but her touch suddenly made him feel himself again. His legs worked, his arms moved, fists clenched. He backed away quickly until his heels struck the wall of the archway that opened to the hall. He could run. There was nothing stopping him.

But he didn't. He couldn't. The strange, terrible beauty in the room before him had given him a taste, just a glimpse of what he'd shut off from himself. He knew he shouldn't. He knew he was desecrating Mara's memory, as good as spitting on his vow. But instinct was too much; with his lust unleashed, his willpower was in tatters.

"Who are you? You know - things," he said, taking a stalking, tense step back into the room. "Are you reading my mind?"

He watched her breasts bounce slightly at her laugh. "Mmm, I don't know. Maybe a little."

He took another step, this time toward the bar. He watched her with a sidelong gaze, as if he feared she would bolt if he didn't keep eyes on her.

"I told you already, Jacob. You don't need it. I'm not here to hurt you."

He turned and advanced on her, until he stood a hands-breadth from her, looming. "How do you know there's a gun there? What the fuck is going on here!"

He grabbed her upper arms, his fingers sinking into the firm flesh. Her beautiful eyes rolled back a moment, and her head tilted backward

"Who are you? What are you?" he said.

"Oh, he is strong. It's true after all," she murmured, gazing at him again, lashes fluttering. He could see her lower lip tremble, perfect teeth worrying the corner of her mouth.

As soon as her gaze locked with his, he felt the strength drained from him again, washed away in an instant. He'd had heat exhaustion once while swimming in a warm pool, and the sensation was similar. His limbs suddenly felt leaden, feet rooted to the floor. His hands dropped from her arms, the impressions from his clenching fingers left pinkening archipelagos on the pale skin.

She said nothing, just reached out with both hands, smoothing them over the hard planes of his chest, up to broad shoulders, and pushed his coat slowly down his arms. It fell heavily to the floor, his hot skin feeling blessedly cooler.

He stood still, luxuriating in her touch. Though he fought against it, her hands felt so good, so right touching him. She embraced him, pressing the soft weight of her breasts against his chest. Her hands drifted down the hard angles of his back, and gently squeezed his buttocks. The smell of her hair was incredible. He valiantly staved off the urge to nuzzle the top her head and bury his face in the dark tresses.

His arms worked again, but they felt heavy, almost asleep. He clasped her to him, feeling the play of the delicate muscles of her back beneath his hands. He thought he could stand for an eternity with her in his arms.

Then he felt his throbbing erection digging into her firm, flat belly, and once again felt the guilt. His betrayal of Mara. He cursed himself for his weakness.

She looked up at him, her warm smile lighting up that gorgeous face once again, and placed a slender finger against his lips as if to silence him. He automatically pursed them into a kiss of that finger, the desire surging in him again.

The phone buzzed from the bar, making his body jerk. Elira glanced over at the bar, her embrace tight. His chuckle was jagged, nervous.

"My friend Sierra. She's calling," he said, feeling sheepish about it for some reason. These feelings were so unlike him. He felt completely unbalanced, ragged somehow.

"Soon, Jacob. I've waited a long time for this," she murmured against his chest. "So she can wait."

She pushed against Jacob's chest, a gentle nudge, backing him up until his shoulder blades were against the wall once more. She just stood against him for a few moments, her breasts tight against his chest, hips pressed firmly to his. His cock was killing him, confined in the prison of his jeans, as she ground against it. He stared over her head, the smell of her enveloping him anew. His hands drifted down to her plump buttocks, kneading them in his strong grip.

She sighed, then lowered her body slowly, still pressed up against him. The sensation of those generous breasts, the hard nipples, moving down his body and over the bulge of his groin almost set him off. Her hands trailed down his chest, nails dragging lightly against the fabric of his shirt.

He placed his hands in her hair, twining his fingers through it's luxurious weight. She swiftly undid his fly, releasing his cock to finally jut free in blessed relief. He groaned as her fingers clasped around it, the cool flesh of her hand a soothing balm of stimulation on the insistent heat of his erection.

She looked up at him, as she stroked her cheek against the broad head of his cock. He closed his eyes, groaning again. It was so difficult to hold back.

"Open your eyes. Please. I want you to watch me," she whispered, her grin flashing.

He did, and she took him into her mouth. Just the head at first, enveloped in the warm wetness of her lips. She made those lips a tight O then slowly sank down the long shaft, her tongue darting and snaking around his length as she took him in.

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he watched her take him all the way to the base. Her throat clenched around him once, and again, then she slowly rose back off the shaft, her eyes never leaving his face.

Jacob had taught Mara how to deep throat properly. She'd told him she knew how from experience with a previous boyfriend, but Jacob had quickly disabused her of that notion. He'd been relentless with her, making her practice over and over, pulling her over his knee for a spanking when she wasn't satisfactory in her performance. Then he'd kiss each of her scalding buttocks in a dichotomy of tenderness and cruelty, before depositing her kneeling between his knees to begin again.

Elira released his cock from her soft mouth with an audible pop, her lips a deep crimson. He burrowed his hand into her hair, fingers twining in the silky weight. "Don't stop until I tell you to. Keep going."

Her eyes closed, a slight curve to her lips before he guided her head back down upon him. He leaned his head back as she worked him.

What are you doing Jacob? What about her?

His thoughts came to him as if yelled down a deep well, a distorted echo. He wanted to listen, do the right thing. But it had been so long. He missed her so much. He missed this so much.

She moaned around his cock and he almost lost control. He pulled her off of him by her hair, peering down into the unearthly beauty of this strange woman's face. Her lower lip quivered as she wiped saliva from it with a delicate finger.

"If you know so much about me, then you know how this is going to go don't you?" he said, cupping her chin with his other hand.

Her gaze didn't waver, her body tense, eyes giving away nothing. The hair at her scalp must have been burning from the grip his hand had on those gorgeous tresses. She grabbed at the hand holding her chin and pressed her swollen lips to his knuckles. Then she bit them.

He snarled, hauling her up and moving fast, still holding her tightly by the hair, the other hand clasped around her waist. His lips met hers, plundering that mouth as they stumbled down the hallway, those soft lips that now tasted like his blood. Her hands roamed his back, squeezing the defined muscles there with a brutal strength. She grasped his cock, and he snatched at her wrist, pulling her hand away.

"Not without permission, girl," he growled, between sucking and nipping her lips.

They collided with the tall mattress of his bed, and he froze a moment.

Mara's bed.

He knew this was so wrong, but he was lost to it. The instinct hadn't died; the drive was still there after all, just hiding. His frustration drove him further, to the darker place within he'd only ever shared with Mara. He wanted her back so badly he ached. He hurt for her as much as the day the light in her eyes was lost to the dullness of oblivion. Instinct took over then, the hurt too much to bear. Lust bandaged those wounds, if only for this one night. It would have to be enough.

He made Elira sit on the edge of the bed, while he stood over her. She took off the wrap, revealing her beauty fully to him, while he stroked his cock in a casual grip. She tried to speak, but his sharp voice quelled her.

"No."

Then he was upon her, pushing her to her back, moving her up the bed. He kissed her feverishly, not getting enough and ramming his tongue in further. Seeking. Taking. He stripped off his shirt, the muscles of his shoulders rippling in the low light. Her hands reached up to his neck, then down his broad chest, nails tracing the defined abdominals.

He grabbed her wrists in his hands, yanking them up past her head. He pinned her to the bed with his piercing gaze. Her eyes met his, steady, expression unreadable.

"Jacob-"

"Quiet," he said, shaking his head. He squeezed her wrists. "Keep them there."

Jacob reached over her body and opened the side table drawer, pulling out the leather manacles. He hadn't opened that drawer in months, the flood of memory it caused just too much for him. Now he used that pain to spur him on, drive him. How dare she dredge it all up. Her arrogant presumption. Her beauty. Those eyes.

As he bound her hands to the wrought iron headboard, her expression flickered, her teeth worrying her lip. It was just for a moment, but it was unmistakable.

In over your head now aren't you, my gorgeous girl?

He smiled.

Jacob sat back, his cock jutting upward. He liked to just look at Mara this way. He'd make her lie in silence while his eyes devoured her lush body, her gaze upon his large, blatantly displayed erection. He was unselfconscious about it. He knew Mara loved his cock, but more than that, he thought that it emphasized the power dynamic. His hard readiness, the helpless but yearning Mara. It just worked for them.

He stroked Elira's pale thighs, fingers tracing down her legs to her feet. He grabbed both of them in his hands and eased them apart, imparting his intent. She understood, spreading her legs further. The plump labia were slightly parted, the delicate flesh within glistening. He inhaled her scent, savoring it.

He lay between her thighs, arms planted on the mattress to either side of her ribs. Her legs locked around his muscular buttocks, drawing him in. Her eyes clenched shut, and she moaned softly as he slid into her.

Christ she was so wet! Her heat took him in, down, down, until he was fully, blissfully, sheathed within her. She sighed as he lowered himself to her, letting her feel his weight. She turned her face in toward one of her arms, exposing her vulnerable neck to his mouth, soft bites of his teeth.

She whimpered as he began a slow advance and retreat, clasping her breast in his hand, squeezing it in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Everything I hoped," she said, her lips open to him, eyes closed.

"I will gag you," he said, a harder thrust eliciting another moan from the bound woman.

He worried the tips of her breasts with the nip of his teeth. His strong hands kneaded their heavy, vulnerable weight as he suckled deep on the rose nipples, reveling in their feel against his tongue.

Jacob increased the tempo of his thrusts, pounding into her. She moaned at the increased friction, at his pubic bone grinding against her clit. Her legs clamped tighter to him, her heels across the rise of his clenching buttocks.

"Don't you dare come yet ," he said through clenched teeth. She groaned again, her thighs squeezing his hips. The muscles of his broad back and shoulders bunched, sweat dripping down onto her chest, the slopes of her breasts glistening with their combined exertions.

"Now," he said, grunting. She cried out, her eyes flying open. The leather of the manacles creaked against the tension of her wrists. Her cunt rhythmically clamped his cock, rippling down it's length. His orgasm took him then, boiling out from behind his testicles, blacking everything out but the intense pleasure.

He laid down upon her a moment, his shuddering breath heavy. His hands reached up to release the manacles. Long fingers twined with hers as she sighed, the tension finally released from her pinioned limbs.

He rested his forehead on her sternum, as her hand stroked his hair. He nuzzled the inside curves of those generous breasts, so like Mara's.

"Oh Jacob," she said, her voice shaking, fingertips tracing the curve of his ear.

He never thought he'd feel that way again. His heart was bursting with hurt - and relief. To feel was to be alive. It wasn't until that moment that he realized just how numb, how hollowed out he'd been.

Jacob moved to lay beside the gorgeous woman, clasping her to his body. She pressed soft kisses to his pectorals, fingers running through the arrow of dark hair down his muscled abdomen.

Neither spoke as they lay together. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of her that permeated the darkness of the bedroom. She rubbed the wet curls of her sex against his hip, insistent. He clutched a soft buttock in his hand, stilling her.

"You'll have more soon enough, girl," he said, his nose sampling the scent of her hair. She smelled unlike any woman he'd ever met. Yet another item to add to the growing list of unusuals about this strange creature.

His hand wandered further down the slope of her buttocks, fingertips exploring the cleft. She murmured, clutching closer to him as he slipped two fingers between the swollen labia, thumb tracing the whorl of her anus.

"Who are you Elira?" His thumb tapped the tender mouth of her bottom. She shuddered, her leg moving further up his body to ease his access to her secrets.

"Whoever you need me to be Jacob. I am here for you." Her voice was low, muffled against his chest.

He stared at the ceiling, luxuriating in the soft yielding of her body against his.

Don't think Jacob. Just be - for tonight.

He gave her bottom a gentle slap. "Out of the bed, Elira."

Jacob made her stand in front of him. He sat on the edge of the bed and turned on a bedside lamp, the muted light illuminating her stunning curves. His hands wandered over her body, possessively claiming everything he saw. He bade her raise her arms over her head. His hands coursed down those delicate limbs, thumbs tracing the tender flesh of her underarms. He clasped the petite waist, his grip tight, as he pressed kisses to the smooth belly, his tongue delving into the well of her navel.

Her hand lowered to his hair, stroking him. He smacked her ass hard, the sound harsh in the quiet room.

"Keep them up until I tell you otherwise," he said, looking up at her, his mouth against her flesh. Her eyes flashed, but she obeyed him. It was a defiance he'd relish addressing later.

His palm claimed her pussy in a firm grip. "Spread them Elira. Wider."

She spread her legs until the tendons of her inner thighs stood out, taut.

"Good girl."

He leaned closer to her, to get a better view of that glorious sex. She gasped as he slipped two fingers deep into her, testing the depths. He withdrew and put the glistening fingers to her lips. She sucked them into her mouth, finishing with a gentle kiss to his fingertips.

"Show it to me Elira," he said, voice thick, one of his hands clasping her hip.

His gaze flicked up to hers at her hesitation. "You know what I mean. You can read minds remember?"

He watched a blush suffuse her face for the first time, then followed her fingers as they made their way down to slip through the silky curls. She eased the hood back, her wet clitoris shining in the low light.

"Very nice. That's a big one, girl. Don't you like showing it to me?"

Her blush darkened yet more, but he was pleased to see she kept herself exposed to his gaze.

"Clasp them behind your head," he said, not looking to see if she'd obey. He knew she would.

She gasped again as he worked her with the rough pads of his fingertips, occasionally dipping back into the dripping font of her pussy and rubbing more moisture on the deep red clit. It was big, and he loved it. He worried it until she was crying out, her hips writhing, despite his admonishing her to stay still.

"Don't come until I give you permission girl. You'll be sorry if you do."

She shuddered with a long, high-pitched whine as he continued, relentless, thrusting three fingers into her sex in time with the ceaseless stroking of her hard clit. He knew she couldn't fight it much longer, but he kept at her, warning her of the consequences of disobeying him. He leaned in closer and laved her pussy with his broad tongue, licking between the swollen labia, savoring the taste of her while he continued pistoning into her with his fingers. Then he sucked the throbbing heart of her into his mouth. It was too much for her and she went over, crying out, her hips bucking against his hand, his tongue. He didn't let up, until she pleaded with him, until it was too much for her over-sensitized flesh.

The room was bathed in the scent of her arousal, it's evidence dripping down to his wrist. He licked his fingers with a smile as he looked up at her flushed face. Though she was more malleable now, the orgasm lessening her tension, he could still see it in her eyes. That sharp awareness; a place he couldn't get at. Something she kept from him still.