A Messy Break Up Ch. 01: Kate's Revenge

Story Info
She finds out her boyfriend is a perverted creep.
3.3k words
3.97
49.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

I met Rob just over a year ago. There was an instant attraction and we ended up fucking that first night. The first few months were an incredible mix of passion and lust and I thought I had found my soul mate. Things started to fade a little as time went on but I still thought we were reasonably happy together. Then I found the pictures.

Now I know most men have a little collection of porn. That wasn't the problem. Let me explain.

Rob was away for a stag weekend, which is partly why I was using his laptop that Friday night whilst sipping away on a large glass of red wine silently cursing that he was out enjoying himself while I was stuck at home. Jealousy, drink and curiosity were a poor combination and rather than using it to read my social media accounts I was soon searching his computer for anything naughty. Hell, who knew, if I found a hot picture of a porn babe I might even have a little play myself - I'm no prude.

It wasn't too hard to locate Rob's little stash. Though it was hardly little, which was my first real concern. A file entitle "MY P PICTURES" held his illicit treasures. A folder inside entitled P STARS held a wealth of pornographic pictures and they told me a lot about my boyfriend.

First he liked cum shots, that was clear, most of the porno pictures had some wide eyed, plastic peroxide starlet with their face splattered with cum or with a cock actually in their mouth. He certainly liked blondes too as they were nearly all blonde. I didn't know what to make of that as I had long, black hair. I felt strange looking at this large collection of pictures and any thoughts that I might be aroused were long gone, I was annoyed at Rob for no doubt getting off whilst looking at this stuff. Maybe I wasn't as cool with it as I had thought.

The other thing that was clear from the collection was how he was into bondage. Many of the girls in the photos were tied up while they were covered in cum. This wasn't a huge surprise because we had tied each other up before during our own sessions but there was an extra creepy element to the pictures that was bit unsettling as some of the bondage was pretty extreme and looked, at least, uncomfortable.

Scrolling through the endless list of picture files I saw a file called "FAKES" and clicked on it, happy to be away from the mountain of hard-core porn Rob had accumulated. But this was worse, in here was another seemingly endless series of pictures, this time of celebrities that had been photo shopped into hard-core porn scenes. Want a picture of Emma Watson gagging on a huge black cock while four others hovered ominously over her head? Rob had that. Or how about a naked Jennifer Aniston on her knees and being pissed on by several streams of urine. Rob had that. Or a picture of Miley Cyrus with almost her entire face obscured by cum. His obsession with bondage extended to these fakes of celebrities too. The number of faked pictures he had of a trussed up and helpless Ariane Grande was, frankly, disturbing.

And then I spotted the folder called "KATE". My name.

My finger hovered over the open button as I hesitated to open the folder, worried at what exactly I would find. Suddenly the thought of looking at more pictures of porn stars wasn't so bad.

I took a big drink of wine and closed my eyes as I pressed the button to open up the folder. There were six picture files and a word file. Picture One was a porn fake with a close up of my face, covering in cum, smiling and surrounded by six big, black cocks. I felt physically sick looking at it, I recognised the picture that had obviously been used for the fake. Horribly, if you didn't know it was a fake then it would be very difficult to tell.

Hating myself for continuing I opened Picture Two. Again it was a close up of my face, this time with two cocks pressed together and between my stretched lips. This fake wasn't as good as the first but still it was fairly convincing. Picture Three was from further away, my head stuck cleverly onto a models with me seemingly having a cock in my ass, a cock in my pussy and taking a third one in my mouth whilst holding a fourth one in my hand. Again it looked like that was me and very difficult to see it was faked. I downed the last of my wine and clicked on Picture Four, which saw 'me' on all fours, naked and being led around by a naked man holding a dog leash that attached to the collar around 'my' neck. Picture Five saw the fake of me licking cum from a dog bowl with the words "CUM SLUT" written on it. Lastly, Picture Six saw the fake of me kneeling at a urinal as a cock fired a thick stream of yellow piss into my open mouth.

I sat back on the bed stunned. I was literally numb. I knew Rob could be a bit edgy and kinky but never imagined something like this. And then I opened the word file.

"Hi, Big fan of your work and your website, fakemybitch.com, find attached some pictures of my girl, Kate. She's a stuck up Little Princess and it would make me so hard to see her in variety of porn poses that you are so good at faking. Feel free to post them on your website if you want after. A fan".

I tossed the laptop onto the bed and got up, my head was spinning, I fought back a sob but failed and was virtually howling seconds later as I let out the pain of this cruel betrayal. It was a full hour later that I worked up the courage to actually check out the website itself. To my eternal thankfulness it appeared that my pictures were not on it, I had to sift through a lot of filth to determine that though and by the end of my search it was long past midnight and I hated Rob with more venom than I thought I possessed.

*

Exactly four weeks later Rob was lying on our bed, naked and spread eagled with his wrists handcuffed to the headboard and his ankles tied with two of his ties to the bottom of the bed. I had promised that if I got to do this tonight with him he could do the same to me on the Saturday night. Some chance of that!

I had kept my discovery to myself, with Rob anyway.

I smiled at Rob and pulled open my bedside drawer and took out a fluorescent pink ball gag. Without waiting for a comment I pushed the ball into his mouth and fixed the straps behind his head. I really wasn't in the mood to listen to any excuses, not that he knew that yet, he no doubt thought it was kinky and I could just imagine he was getting stiff because he was thinking what he would do the next night when he did the same to me.

I was wearing a lacy, black top and tight denim shorts that rode up on me as I climbed onto the bed between his outstretched legs. I licked my lips seductively and grabbed his balls and began to squeeze them. He liked that, it was one of his favourite things, me playing with his balls, squeezing them, being rough with them. I squeezed especially hard and glared at him.

"You've been a naughty boy, haven't you Rob?"

The bastard nodded eagerly, thinking this was all part of a sex game. I tightened my grip on his nuts and completely changed demeanour. Any playfulness or sexuality was completely gone from me.

"I know exactly how naughty you've been, let me show you."

I gave his balls a twist and left him to retrieve his laptop which I had open at the folder marked KATE by the time I returned to the bedroom. There was some satisfaction to be taken from the sudden change on Rob's face when he saw I was holding the laptop and what was on it. I set the fake pictures of me to slideshow and set the laptop down on his chest. I watched him struggle gains the cuffs and the ties on his ankles and try to speak through the plastic ball in his mouth - all fruitless. However, the look on his face at that moment was nothing compared to how he looked when our doorbell sounded loudly and insistently and I left him there to answer it!

When I had gone to get the laptop I had sent a pre-typed text to my best friend Michelle and it was her at the door along with my other closest friends Helen, Jodie and Lily. They each gave me a hug as they came in and once all four were in I closed the door behind them and led them into the bedroom. We surrounded the bed and stood over the prone and helpless figure of my boyfriend who was looking more and more uncomfortable and embarrassed with every passing second.

I got drinks for the ladies and listened as they berated him in my absence, I smiled at their loyalty. When I returned and performed my hostess duties we began to speak in earnest.

"My God Kate, I was sure Rob would have had a bigger dick than that! I take it he was good at eating you out?"

That was Jodie, always the coarsest of our group even without alcohol. We all laughed at her jibe and I opened my bedside drawer and took out my vibrator and sniggered.

"Well I used this when his size was too disappointing!"

Another burst out laughter. In truth his cock size was not that small, but I didn't feel like boosting his ego for some reason. Instead I went to his toolbox, removed the measuring tape and posed for a series of pictures on the girls camera phones with me laughing as I stood holding the tape the length of his (by now) very limp and flaccid cock.

"You know what we should do?" posed Michelle, "We should cover the bastard in dog food and I'll get Rex (her Rottweiller) round and he can have his dinner off him!"

That again made all the girls laugh and made Rob squirm even more. They took more pictures of Rob, promising to show all their friends and their boyfriends. Helen helped me make a sign (using the back of Rob's sexy Kelly Brook calendar). We drank some more as we deliberated what to write on it, eventually deciding on "MY NAME IS ROB AND I'M A PATHETIC WANKER". We balanced that on his chest and again took plenty of snaps of it.

The doorbell rang and the girls all got ready to leave, they knew who was next even if Rob didn't. Lily stopped before exiting the bedroom and in a loud voice said.

"He gives you any bother Kate just let me know, there are all kinds of things we can do him for regarding those pictures if you want. Just let me know."

Rob looked round at her, he knew she worked in a law firm and he clearly knew enough to realise she might be on to something with the legal threat. Not that I would ever want to put this whole sordid affair in the public eye. Anyway, I showed the girls out and let in my next guest, a tall, handsome, black guy called Alan who I had been secretly fucking for the past couple of weeks. I had agreed and planned tonight with Alan for the last week or so, so he knew what to do. He moved soundlessly into the apartment and once in undressed completely before I did the same and then I led him by his cock (so much bigger than Rob's!) into the bedroom.

The wide eyed look on Rob's face was almost worth all the heartache he had caused me with his betrayal. I explained for him.

"Rob, this is Alan. Alan, this is Rob. Alan why don't you show him what a real man's cock looks like?"

It was difficult not to laugh as Rob struggled to move as Alan clambered onto the bed on his knees, his rapidly stiffening cock hovering just over Rob's body. And of course, what a contrast they made as Alan's stiff (Viagra fuelled) erection stuck out to over seven inches whilst Rob's meek, floppy member was as small as I'd ever seen it. Alan held his in line with Rob's, just over it and I took a series of pictures to Rob's clear annoyance. And of course Rob didn't know Alan was with me yet...

"You see Rob, I'm not like you, I don't need fakes, if I wanted to see my boyfried being fucked by a big, lack cock I would just go ahead and set it up!"

That brought the most struggles yet as Rob took that to mean he was about to get his mouth and asshole filled out by Alan's huge member. I let him go on believing it until I crawled onto the bed too and with Rob beneath us I dipped my head and began to slowly suck Alan's cock over

I made sure (for Rob's benefit) to make this look and sound like I was relishing this - and in truth I was. I was aroused by my revenge on him. Excited that he was lying helpless under us as I sucked deeper and harder on Alan's large (and still growing) black dick. Some drool, a mixture of his pre-cum and my saliva spilled from the side of my mouth and it dripped slowly down and landed on Rob's limp dick under my chin. His reaction to that was hilarious, as she struggled to move or free himself and failed miserably. With Alan's cock still in my mouth I turned to look at him and grinned before setting to work on Alan's cock faster than before which saw more drool slowly come out of my mouth and spill down onto Rob.

As I said I was hugely aroused by the situation and as I moved forward I made sure my right hand pushed onto Rob's balls and I began to gently push down then release them, knowing how his balls being played with aroused him. And it worked as after a minute or so of that his dick began to stiffen. I took my gasping mouth off Alan's dick and deliberately let the juices in my mouth spill out onto Rob's hardening cock and laughed to Alan.

"Look at that! The wanker really does get off on seeing me acting like a slut, let's give him a closer look shall we lover?"

I felt as dirty and nasty as I ever had as I crawled up onto the bed and straddled Rob's prone body before leaning forward and engulfing his face in my tits and pushing my ass as high up in the air as I could. I could feel Rob's dick rub against my thighs just seconds before Alan got in behind me and slid his large cock into my waiting, wet pussy. He filled me so well and I moaned with pleasure as I pushed myself up and looked down at Rob's face and purred.

"Oh Yes Alan! Yes! That's it! Oh my God! Yes! No one's ever fucked me like that before!"

I smirked at Rob as I arched my back to take Alan even deeper and then with an animalistic grunt he pumped hard into me and I felt him shoot a thick, warm load of sperm deep into my pussy. I immediately turned around and held my freshly fucked pussy over Rob's face as I sucked and licked the last of Alan's load and cleaned his dick. It gave me immense pleasure to feel some of his cum slide from my pussy and land with an audible little splat on Rob's ball gag!

After that performance I couldn't wait to scramble off Rob and get the rest of my stuff together once I had hastily dressed. Alan helped me, unbeknown to Rob I had been squirreling away my stuff for weeks and as the rent on this place was in Rob's name it was just my stuff I was interested in, he could have the rest. Once that was done I unlocked the cuff on Rob's wrist and left the key for the right one on the bedside table. He just lay there and glared at me. His evident hatred just amused me.

"You brought this on yourself dickhead. I really cared for you and you go and get those photos done, you're sick, I'm just glad I found out before it was too late. I'll see you later asshole!"

And with that I walked out of his flat and his life forever, or so I hoped.

*

Three weeks later I got a text from Rob saying he needed to speak with me. I ignored it. He sent another. I ignored it too. The third though claimed I had better get back to him or I would be in so much trouble. I texted back that I could meet him the next day at lunchtime at a crowded Bistro. I guess I had known I would have to see the asshole again but to avoid any unpleasantness I decided not to tell Alan. I would make this a short sharp meeting that cut any remaining ties.

I saw him at a table and sat down, waving away a waitress.

"I'm not staying long. Well? What is it?"

He looked annoyingly smug.

"I've left the handcuffs and ties on the bed you know Kate."

"So?"

"Before we're done you'll be in them, I'll get my return session with you that you promised."

"In your dreams."

"You know your bitch law friend was wrong, I checked there is fuck all you could do about those fake pictures. They were my photos, they were never published anywhere, they are for my private use. Nothing you could do."

"Fine. So? Just means you won't be able to go public with them. Good. All the better for me. Are we done here?"

"No. What you forget is I know about your little brother and his marijuana greenhouse at your parents' house, that they don't know about but who would believe them, eh? "

He placed his mobile phone on the table between us and pressed a button, the screen came up with the word "CRIMESTOPPERS". The threat was quite obvious.

"I believe he's on his holidays this week, leaving your Mum and Dad to carry the can no doubt. So given we've established I'm a law abiding citizen just why shouldn't I do the right thing and tell the police what I know?"

Looking at him I knew he wasn't bluffing. I thought back to what I had done with him bound to the bed and how it would have so much simpler if I had just broken up with him.

"Or, like I say those handcuffs and ties are still on my bed, I'm still waiting for my turn. You've had your fun, do I get mine?"

I stared intently at the top of the table between us and his phone, weighing up my choices. Frankly they were poor. Eventually I looked up and tried to keep my voice steady as I answered.

"OK. Yes."

TO BE CONTINUED IN "A MESSY BREAK UP: PART 2: ROB'S REVENGE".

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers