A Messy Break Up Ch. 02: Rob's Revenge

Story Info
Boyfriend has his turn.
3.7k words
4.13
43.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers

Having made my decision that I would do as my ex, Rob, demanded to safeguard my family, it was amazing how quickly my mind accepted my fate. Of course, I was quite submissive when it came to sexual politics, always had been. Despite the revenge I had wreaked on Rob with him tied to our bed ad made to witness me fucking my new beau, Alan, I had rarely been on top with Rob. Even more so now with Alan I was submissive to him to a large degree. So despite the horrible situation Rob had put me in I seemed to know my role and slip into it very easily. But then giving up complete control to a pervert can be quite the turn on too...

"Are you wearing panties? Take them off. Here and now, take them off and give them to me."

There was a power in Rob's voice that sent a thrill through me, despite our recent past and the irrevocable break down of our relationship through his deceit. I paused and looked at him, murmuring a half-hearted query.

"You heard me Kate, reach under that skirt of yours and pull off your panties and give them to me, then we can get going."

"We're doing this now? This afternoon? But I've got work, I can't just..."

"Yes you can Kate, call in sick. We either do this this afternoon or I make the call to the Police. I'm not letting you go home and clear your parents' home of that evidence or for that nigger you now call a boyfriend to talk you out of this."

There was real bitterness in his words and a power too that I knew I would not resist. Treating him to a venomous scowl I reached under the table we sat at, glanced all around, saw that most of the lunch trade was gone from the bar, and stealthily ( I hoped) reached under my skirt and tugged my panties off and down my legs. I reached down to pick them up from my ankles and handed them over to Rob. He smirked and held them up to his nose and made great play of sniffing them, not even attempting to hide what he was doing.

"You smell aroused Kate, I know that aroma."

"Fuck off! Thought you only got off on fake things now, not the real thing. Put them away!"

Still grinning he tucked them carelessly into the breast pocket of his jacket so that a part of the lacy thong hung from it like a trophy. He did not wait any longer, Rob paying his bill and indicating we should leave.

Of course that would have to be the day I wore my shortest black skirt and highest heels to work, so tottering down the High Street trying to keep up with Rob wasn't the easiest, especially as with each step I was reminded of my lack of underwear. And then he stopped outside a newsagents. I couldn't believe he was stopping for a paper right now, when he had me where he wanted me.

"Wait here" was all he said as he entered the shop.

I stood outside the shop and fumed. He was treating me like a dog, tied up while its owner went into the shop. He emerged a couple of minutes later tearing open a packet of cigarettes. When we were together I had nagged him repeatedly to give up smoking and eventually he had, he knew how it annoyed me and he smirked as he stuck one in his mouth, lit it, took a deep breath then exhaled the smoke right into my face. I coughed and glowered at him much to his amusement.

"I want you to go in there, you'll see a magazine on the top shelf called "COCK HOUNDS", go in and buy it for me. But first I want you to take your time, take at least two other adult magazines down and flick through them before putting them back and getting Cock Hounds, it looks like a good read. I stared at him incredulously and was about to stammer my refusal when he took another drag on his cigarette and took his phone from his pocket and began to scroll through his screen.

"Hurry up love, got a call to make, don't want me to have to make another one do you?"

The implied threat was obvious so I put a lid on my anger and entered the shop. It was a small, family owned one with one wall dominated by magazines and Periodicals. Behind the desk was a young teenage girl, probably not long left school, she chewed gum and look uninterested. I merited a glance just, until I reached up on tip toes and removed one of the porno magazines from the top shelf. I was so self conscious. Of course having no knickers under my short skirt and stretching like that didn't help. I was aware of Rob peering in from the door as I leafed through the filth. I was disgusted but could not deny I was turned on by what I was doing.

I put the magazine back and chose another. By now the girl at the counter was staring at me, watching what I was doing intently. I was aware of blushing furiously as I flicked through the magazine and put it back to then pick up Rob's chose tome.

"You going to buy one of those or are you just in for a cheap thrill!"

She was about ten years my junior but right then it was me that felt like a naughty schoolgirl. I hurried over to the counter with "COCK HOUNDS" and placed it on the counter. She looked at it then at me with an open distain and derision. She took her time looking for the price and I heard customers come in behind me, I glanced round to see a couple of workmen grabbing their lunch from the other side of the shop.

"That's nine ninety nine" demanded the girl.

I baulked at the price but with more people entering the shop I hurriedly got a tenner out, handed it over and rushed out, imagining the laughter I left behind was directed at me. Rob was speaking on the phone.

"Yeah, fine I'll see you then. OK. Bye!"

I glared suspiciously at him.

"Would I speak to the cops like that? No, exactly. Get it?"

I thrust the magazine at him.

"There's your filth, happy?"

"No. You carry it, make sure the cover is facing out and let's get going we're wasting my valuable time."

The cover showed a skanky looking blonde on her knees with her arm across her bare breasts with four men standing around her with neatly placed stars over their genitals. So I held it at my side as I walked along, realising that we had a good bit to walk yet.

"You get aroused doing that?" Rob asked over his shoulder.

"No."

"Liar, I bet if I turned around and stuck my hand up your skirt it would come out slick. Wouldn't it?"

My silence spoke volumes and I bowed my head and followed him until he stopped at a bus stop.

"Let's save our energy for later, shall we?"

So we queued and I got a few funny looks at the reading material I held in my hand while Rob didn't acknowledge he was with me again until we had got on the next bus to his stop and he guided me to a seat at the front that was one of a pair that were elevated and faced each other.

Rob sat beside me in the window seat and whispered to me as the bus set off to the next stop.

"Open that magazine and get reading, oh and open your legs too."

I turned to glare at him but was treated to a smirk and a nod indicating I should just get on with it. I did, opening the magazine up and opening my legs, which with the short skirt I was wearing and my lack of panties made for a pretty humiliating situation for me. And of course at the next stop two old ladies got on and sat themselves down in the seats right across from us. It took them a few minutes but they eventually spotting the lurid cover of the magazine I was intent on and mere minutes after I heard an intake of breathe and figured they had seen right up my skirt. I blushed like crazy and prayed the bus would hurry up.

I held the magazine up and hid my face. l I could hear them whispering across from me but damn I didn't want to know what they were saying. Finally we reached our stop and as I got up one of the old women hissed at me.

"You hussy, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I stopped for a moment but Rob was right behind me and very obviously pinched my bum to move me on and smiled at the old women. Though relieved to be done with my journey I could see Rob's apartment building across the street and the thought of what awaited me in there was not all that pleasant. On the way over Rob took the magazine and dumped it in a bin before he buzzed us in and we began to climb the floors to his flat.

"I take it you remember the way?" he enquired sarcastically.

Rob continued to goad me as we climbed the flights of stairs to his flat.

"Did I mention the cuffs and ties are still on my bed Kate, just as you left them., waiting for you..."

"You did."

I was determined to give him as little sign that he was worrying me as possible and said no more until he had opened the door to his apartment and I walked in. The place was a mess, like he hadn't tidied since I had left, it had reverted to his bachelor pad in record time.

"I need to phone my work, can I use your phone?" I asked.

"You can but you can strip naked before you do that."

I gave him my best withering look but I should not have been surprised, let's face it he already had my panties off, didn't he? Again I was keen not to show he was getting to me so I just undressed quietly and folded my clothes neatly on the carpet at my feet. Rob looked on and nodded before saying.

Again I tried to ignore him and moved to his telephone and made my excuses and phoned in sick. It shouldn't have been but it was a bit of a turn on standing there completely nude as I lied to my boss. Hopefully she bought my story anyway. I nearly jumped as he placed his hand on my right bum cheek and squeezed it just before I hung up. Maybe it was air on my skin but I felt my skin turn to goose flesh.

And then the doorbell sounded. I jumped at the fright it had given me as Rob stifled a laugh at my reaction before we both stood staring at each other.

"Well Kate, what are you waiting for? Go and answer it."

I froze, staring at him. I had been bracing myself for Rob's revenge and had expected it to come from what he would do to me once I was bound to the bed, but I wasn't tied up and I was stark naked, and he pointed me towards the front door I stumbled toward it unaware of what awaited me. I pulled the door ajar and looked round it, hiding my state of undress and found myself staring at heavy set woman.

Just as I said "yes?" questioningly a second large woman came from around the first and demanded.

"Are you the slut? Rob said you were a stuck up little bitch, let us in before I shove that door in on you!"

Dumbfounded I stepped back and allowed them to enter and had to fight the urge to run out the door. They were big women. And fairly fierce looking and clearly Rob knew them. Each was wearing a beige raincoat which they threw off to reveal that they were wearing black lacy underwear beneath their coats. A bigger shock followed as Rob stepped up to the brunette who had spoken and handed her a pile of cash. Jesus, these women were hookers!

"Kate, you seem somewhat at a loss. This is Allison (indicating the brunette) and this is Gillian (pointing to the blonde) and before I get my fun with you they are going to have some fun too. You know how you used to tease me with fantasies of hot lesbian action? Well today you get to live them out."

"Yeah but not with..."

I stopped myself but clearly I was too late. It was true I had spoken with Rob of lesbian fantasies but they were with gorgeous women, celebrities or models not two overweight, grim looking whores. Both women glared at me, daring me to finish my line. I shut up. Rob took a step back as they surrounded me, Gillian behind me and Allison standing before me. I felt strong hands on my shoulders pressing me down and I weakly went with it and dropped to my knees. I was staring at Allison's crotch, dark hairs crept out the side of her gusset like spider legs and I felt hypnotised until Gillian grabbed a handful of my hair from behind and jerked my head forward.

"Take her panties off with your mouth slut."

I groaned and a quick glance to my left made things worse as Rob was holding his hone up and recording my predicament.

The next few minutes were pretty disgusting and degrading for me as I wrestled with the fat whore's panties with just my teeth. The smell of her sex was a constant factor, my nose literally pushed between her pussy lips as I slowly worked her cheap underwear off her heavy thighs. And with a background of Rob joking with Gillian as to how I was doing and what he was going to do with the film when we were done. I never felt so relieved as I was when I finally pulled her wet knickers the last few inches to Allison's ankles.

As I was bent over though I felt a finger between my thighs from behind as Gillian began to finger me, rubbing exquisitely on my already wet pussy.

"Bitch loved that, wonder how wet she'd get if she got to actually lick you out Al?"

I soon found out as the dark haired woman sat down on the carpet in front of where I was kneeling (whilst being finger fucked from behind!) and spread her chubby thighs. And that was the first time I ate pussy, to begin with I nearly gagged as the two whores joked about how many dicks Allison had taken in her hole, claiming that just that morning she had fucked two guys and let them cum inside her. She might have been joking me but I didn't know. But eventually my tongue hit a groove and I got off a little in hearing moans of pleasure come from her, of course it helped that I was nearing my own climax thanks to the blond behind me, she was extremely skilled with her finger!

I got a warning.

"You'd better watch out girlie, she's a squirter!"

But with my ears jammed between two flabby thighs and the fact this warning came literally two seconds before Allison's pussy erupted with juices I had little chance to avoid getting my face covered in her juices. Worse still I opened my mouth to exclaim just as the second hot eruption came and found my mouth filled with her sex juices much to everyone's amusement.

Allison's thighs were swiftly replaced by Gillian's and I was faced with the blonde's shorn pussy to eat out, just as I was starting I was penetrated by something long, hard and plastic from behind. Allison had put on a strap on dildo and was evidently going to fuck me silly while I ate out her mate. It was a hard, rough fuck, the kind I secretly loved. The dark haired whore pulled my long hair as she fucked me and slapped my arse and called me all manner of degrading, filthy names. All the time my tongue was working hard to make her colleague cum. And cum she duly did, not as explosively as Allison had but nonetheless I got more warm fluid in my mouth and over my face and felt like such a nasty slut as Rob saw them out, their part in my denouement fulfilled.

When he returned I must have made for quite the scene, kneeling there naked, out of breath and face plastered with two whores cum juices. He smirked and helped me up and led me through to his bed, where, true to his word the cuffs and ties were still attached to the head and tail of his bed. I made to lie down on my back, somewhat relieved to get something of a rest.

"No, not on your back Kate, on your front."

I didn't follow but did as he said and lay there on my front as he snapped the cuffs on my wrists but when he got on the bed behind me and slowly pulled my arse cheeks apart I understood all too well. When we had been together Rob had at first pestered me for anal sex but I had denied him time and time again, enjoying his disappointment but making up with all the other stuff we did. I don't know what it was but I just didn't fancy having a cock in my ass. And now here I was, helpless, on my knees and completely beholden to him.

"Rob, no, I..."

Old habits died hard but my refusal died in my mouth as Rob pushed the ball gag from our previous encounter into my complaining mouth and deftly strapped it tightly behind my head.

"Sorry Kate, you have no say in this, I have waited so long to get inside that tight arsehole of yours and nothing is going to deny me now!"

I suppose I could have struggled and put up more of a fight (though I realise it would have ultimately been useless maybe it would have made me feel better about it) but I didn't. I let him part me, let him spit on my ass crack and then knelt there dumbly as he got in behind me and slowly pushed his penis right into my ass. He held it there and stroked my hair before slowly drawing back before plunging forward again and starting a faster pattern began to plough in and out of my ass. It was a little uncomfortable but his dick had obviously been very slick to begin with and really I was still very turned on from the ministrations of Allison and Gillian

I was experiencing a variety of emotions and feelings as I knelt on his bed and let him take me like that. Mentally it was a mixture of shame and revulsion with a strange, deep arousal. Having the full length of his cock buried in my ass made me feel like he owned me, that I was little more than a hole to him. Physically it was a strain but every so often his hand would reach under me and play with my wet clit and I couldn't hide my excitement. All in all it was pretty humiliating being like that with my ex.

Finally, he plucked his dick from my asshole, which was a relief and a loss and then he crawled under me and edged himself up under my handcuffed torso until he was sitting on the double pillow with my face poised over his dick, straight from my ass. I shook my head.

"Oh yes Kate, I'm afraid so, you need to do this. Teach you not to fuck with me again."

He undid the gag on my mouth and let it fall onto the bed. .He had a phone in his hand and was recording my disgust before I finally gave in and opened my mouth and went down on his dick.

It was vile and degrading and I hated myself but why did I suck him off so enthusiastically? Despite my hands being cuffed I still managed to bob up and down on his dick while he held the phone up and recorded me like I was a porn star. And then he began to shudder and jerk and before I knew it my mouth was filled with the warm, sour taste and feel of a load of Rob's cum. When I moved back some cum dripped from my lips as I swallowed. Rob slid from under me but left me tied to the bed and began to type away on the mobile phone. It was only then I realised it wasn't his mobile but mine.

Gulping the last of his salty load as I gasped.

"What are you doing?"

Just sending a little message to your little friends who you invited round to see me naked and to take the piss out of me. Let's see what the stuck up cunts think of this. I've written the message, 'GONE BACK ON BLACK, BACK TO ROB' and attached the film. Think they'll like it?"

He was clearly adding recipients as he spoke, the fact he had added four added weight to what he said being the truth.

"Don't..."

I heard the phone make the send noise and knew the bastard had done it. I dropped my head onto the pillow below me and wondered how I would explain this to the girls.

You know Kate, I'm sorry I had those porno fakes made up from your pictures."

"Too late now you bastard! I can't believe you sent the girls that video."

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't send real porno pics of you you slut! Now when I release you get the fuck out of my apartment I never want to see your skanky ass again, I've had what I needed from you, was just waiting to get in your asshole anyway before I dumped you!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers