A Mexican Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop." he whispered, his eyes begging her to continue.

Ginger withdrew her hand and looked sheepishly at him as he sat up in the bed to kiss her; pushing him away she told him that he should go clean up because he stunk. Tom went off to retrieve his kit and shower his mind totally confused by Ginger's actions and attitude; wrapping himself in a towel he walked out of the bathroom to find that she had straightened out the sheets and was curled up in the near side of the bed.

She was looking at him in a strange way; as he neared the bed she lifted the bedding exposing her nude form inviting him to join her. He dropped his towel, slid in under the sheets and onto Ginger who wrapped her arms and legs around him, they both sighed a great sigh as he entered her again.

This time it was more like the foreplay they had not engaged in the night before; it was gentle and caring, they spoke to one another in whispers as they rocked gently against one another. He kissed her ears and neck she scratched his back and grabbed his ass as they danced their dance of love; time was of no consequence because they had entered their own little world.

Dan and Carol finished their shower and once wrapped in the bath robes they wondered if the "kids" were awake; starting for the door that connected the two rooms they heard the unmistakable sounds of passion issuing forth. Carol giggled at Dan as he looked at her and shrugged his shoulders; they withdrew to sit at the window retreating into their own memories.

Once the other room had become quiet Dan ventured forth once again to check on the youngsters; finding them cuddled together under the sheets chatting about what they could do to top yesterday. Dan invited them to join Carol and him as soon as they could so they could all put their heads together and figure it out.

They had one more day and a night to fill before they all had to catch their flights home and it seemed that they had done and seen everything there was to do, except they really hadn't just gone to the beach and relaxed. The nude beach seemed redundant so they decided that a regular beach would do.

That being decided they got dressed and headed out to get something to eat and find a beach. Dan rented a car and got directions to what was described as a world class beach and they were off. The short drive took them over some low hills and back to the ocean where they were treated with a spectacular view overlooking a large crescent shaped beach with huge waves rolling in from the vast pacific.

Tom immediately set up and yelled "Dude! Surf's up!"