A Mid Summers Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our kiss continues, you bring the swollen head of my cock to the lips of your pussy. Sliding your middle finger between them, you spread yourself slightly open, allowing a trickle of your juices to flow down along your finger and onto the fully engorged head. Cupping your hand around it, you twist your wrist back and forth carefully; making sure your wetness completely covers me. You use your thumb to test the amount of slickness and confident there is enough, you guide the head between your swollen labia, causing a new flood to flow over my dick.

You lower your head as you suck a breath into your lungs breaking eye contact with me. Taking the chance, I lower my eyes to see us joined together.

"You son of a bitch, don't you dare look away! Look at me," I hear your voice command once more as you squeeze your knees tightly into my ribs, making me squirm.

Raising my eyes, I see your lips with a devilish smile on them. But it's when my eyes return to yours that I see the fire deep in their dark brown color, the light reflecting in them like a fine whiskey through a glass. I reach up with my hand and entwine your hair in my fingers to pull your head down. We tease each other as we kiss, one moment with deep, passionate intensity and then playful quick pecks the next. Along with darting our tongues out and quickly pulling away, the heated exchange causes our breathing to become fast and shallow.

Finally as the desire brings me to the edge, I roughly pull your hair to bring your mouth to mine and fully kiss you with an uncontrollable wildness. A shriek of a moan escapes your mouth as you force your head away and stare into my eyes.

The devilish smile returns to your lips, now reddened from our kissing. I feel your hand try to tighten its grasp on my cock, fingers slipping from the slick juices still flowing down from your soaking sex. Slowly your hand begins to slide up and down the glistening shaft. While you slowly jack me off, you proceed to slide the enlarged tip back and forth between your swollen lips. The sensation is more than I can take, causing me to tilt my head back and moan in pleasure.

"Look at me lover," You whisper raggedly. "Pleaseeeee."

Hearing the want in your voice, I regain control and lower my head to look into your eyes. I see your lower lip quiver as your jaw vibrates, almost causing your teeth to chatter. The air around us begins to electrify and tingles on our skin, bringing a shiver from me and making your nipples become hard and taut.

"Do it baby, don't deny your desire any longer," I say softly. "Take me inside you now."

Your tongue pulls your lower lip in your mouth, biting down on it as you remove your hand from me and plunge my cock fully inside you in one motion. I take hold of your hand with its wet fingers, bring it to my mouth and begin to suck your sweetness off them. Then as our bodies complete their joining, a deep, wild primal scream erupts from your open mouth. Your juices now begin to spill out and cover our groins causing our bodies to slide freely as we begin to grind against one another.

Our joining ignites the heat growing within you, causing your pussy to squeeze my cock as it continues to penetrate you deeper with each thrust. The rhythm of our lovemaking quickly turns into a wild frenzy of flesh slapping together as we both give in to the desire that has overcome us.

Knowing that you're close, I swallow to moisten my dry throat and speak the words that I know will take you over the edge.

"That's my girl, fuck this cock hard, fuck it baby," I say as I raise my hips up to meet you on each down stroke of your body, causing my cock to brush against the back of your cervix as I slam deeper inside you.

Our eyes lock, your mouth opens again as you try to take a breath. I feel you begin to shake and take your hips in my hands to help guide your movements.

"Come on lover, give into it. Quit trying to resist what you know is going to happen," I continue to say as I feel my own release begin to build. "Cum for me lover... now baby and I'll cum with you."

A deep moan forms in your throat and rises to your mouth. With your last effort of conscious thought you look directly into my eyes and with a quick drawn breath, quietly scream "I love you" as your pussy contracts around my cock in full orgasm, causing me to grab your hips and enter you deep as I can as my shaft spasms, it's silky response spilling deep within your womb.

No longer able to control your body, you collapse on top of me. As your pussy continues to contract and milk my cum into it, I take you into my arms and quietly assure you once again that I will be here waiting for you, protecting you until you come back to me. I continue to hold your shaking body in my arms as we allow our bodies to enjoy the pleasure that has just swept through them. With you still laying on my chest we fall asleep still joined as one.

A gentle breeze enters the room causing the partially opened window blinds to clatter softly against one another, stirring me from a restful sleep. I keep my eyes closed wishing sleep to beckon me back into its slumber so that I can continue the dream of you and I in our lover's embrace, passionately making love with each other. However, the ensuing hardness of my cock from the dream assured me that drifting back to sleep wasn't going to happen. Somewhere during the thoughts of getting out of bed to take a cold shower to alleviate my throbbing cock or just masturbate it away, I felt a strange heaviness on my thighs. I turned my head slowly to your side of the bed, carefully opening my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the sunlight that was spilling in through the fluttering blinds.

As my mind clears from the sleep-induced fog, the feeling of your soft hair on my leg brings a feeling of Deja-vu that fires electricity through my nerves, causing me to awaken fully. I look over to where your head should be lying next to me on its pillow and instead see your toes with their red painted nails. Shifting my head to see down your legs and to your naked body, my ears hear a welcoming "Good morning handsome" as you peek around my hardened cock.

"Good morning beautiful," I reply and lay my head back onto my pillow with a chuckle.

It was the beginning of what would become a wonderful morning.

12