A Midnight Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

She was surprised, at first, when she found nothing but a bunch of socks, and what looked to be a few old ratty sweatshirts. Then she got a major shock after reaching under the sweatshirts to feel around as her hand bumped up against something long and hard; sleek and smooth.

She pushed the old sweatshirts aside to find herself staring at a good sized vibrator. After pushing another sweater aside, she also found a decent sized flesh colored strap on dildo along with two sets of fur lined handcuffs.

Kelly slammed the door shut and turned to find Julie rolling on the bed in laughter.

"Not funny little girl." Kelly marched over to the bed; more amused than angry. "You had this planned all along I think!"

"Who me? Why I am just an innocent little girl, Mommy." Julie whispered sweetly.

"Of course you are pumpkin. Those sex toys probably aren't even yours."

"They are not mine . . . really, they are my best friend's. Her parents are lame and always searching her room so she stashes them here."

"Fine, if you say so. Now seriously where are your pajamas? You are making mommy very angry with your fooling around."

"Don't be mad, but I actually don't wear jammies to bed anymore. I sleep naked.

"Well that is one thing we have in common anyways."

"Really, I knew there was a reason why I sleep that way. Imitating my mother. So are you going to help me take off her bra and panties, Mommy?"

Kelly, once more, marveled just how full of mischief her daughter really was with the pertinent question being- should she continue to play along. Kelly's inner voice gave the answer. Of course you must . . . otherwise you risk upsetting things when they are going along so nicely.

"OK, turn around hon so I can undo your bra. I swear . . ." She reached down and carefully unhooked Julie's bra. "You are more spoiled than a princess."

After making short work of undoing the bra, Kelly reached up and gently slipped it off her shoulders. As the bra slid off her body Julie immediately reached up and crossed her arms over her chest shyly covering her small breasts.

Turning to her mother, Julie whispered. "And prettier than a princess too right, Mommy?"

"Hmm, a thousand times. Now stand up as I think you can take your own panties off sweetie."

Never uncrossing her arms, Julie slowly rose to her feet. "You do it Mommy. Please. I don't want to have to take my arms away from my chest."

"Well why not pumpkin are you cold or something?"

"Or something . . . yes." Julie answered quietly.

"You wanna tell me what that something is?" Kelly asked after she hooked a pair of fingers in the waistband of her daughter's innocent looking white panties.

"Its . . . I am embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? Why on earth would you be embarrassed?" Kelly leisurely pulled Julie's panties down past her luscious thighs knowing already what that "something" was. She remembered all too well how insecure she was about her breasts when she was her age.

"Come on, pumpkin. Don't you trust me?" Kelly was determined to get the truth out of her daughter, not wanting her to enter young womanhood being overly concerned about the size of her breasts.

"I am too shy to say." Julie responded in a small voice.

"OK. Tell you what, if I guess correctly will you let me know I am right?"

Julie nodded her head yes.

"I think you are embarrassed honey because your breasts are really . . . not that big yet . . . notice, I said yet."

Julie dropped her eyes to her mother's chest. "You mean I still have time for them to get big like yours."

"Mommy's aren't that big. I only wear a 36 D bra hon."

"Wow . . . I mean that is big to me. I only wear a 34B."

"And B is for beautiful hon. Remember that."

"Oh, you are just saying that. My breasts aren't beautiful at all." Julie coyly replied while moving a step closer to her mother. Her chest was mere inches from her mom's face.

"Actually I kind of am because," Kelly said, reaching out with both hands to take her daughter's hands, "some little girl is too shy to show Mommy her breasts."

Kelly, applying gentle pressure, started to pull Julie's arms away from her chest. Julie put up some resistance, before sighing, and allowing her mother to pull her arms down.

Tucking her hands behind her back, Julie offered her mother a slight smile as Kelly's eyes flickered over her daughters perk little tits. Her nipples were fully erect, maybe from the cold, or maybe from something else.

"So are my boobies at least a little bit nice, Mommy?"

"Oh sweetie you truly have an absolutely gorgeous pair of boobies."

Kelly, unthinking, extended her hand out, meaning to . . . what touch one of her daughter's deliciously erect nipples . . . but at the very last moment her hand breezed by, and instead, settled on stroking the side of her face.

"I think you are just saying that to make me feel better."

Julie covered herself with her arms once again.

"I think some little girl lacks confidence and needs a shot of self-esteem. Do you have a mirror here besides the one on your vanity?"

"Yes, on the back of my closet door. A full length one."

"Perfect. Come with me." Kelly felt dizzy as she took Julie by the hand and led her across the bedroom to the closet. She felt the way someone feels when venturing into uncharted territory knowing it might lead to disaster- or rich rewards.

'What are we doing, Mommy?" Julie asked allowing herself to be led across the room while keeping her arms clamped tightly around her chest.

"Just a little exercise in self-esteem that my grandmother, your great-grandmother, taught me. Now just be a good girl and indulge me on this for just a moment sweetie."

Kelly opened the closet door and then directed Julie so she was standing in front of the full length mirror while positioning herself directly behind her.

The taller Kelly leaned down, placing her hands on Julie's shoulders, before whispering in her ear, "Now just relax baby . . . close your eyes and lean your head back against Mommy."

Julie obeyed as Kelly's hands slid across her shoulders, and then on down past her arms, and onto her wrists. She again tried to pull her daughter's arms down, but this time Julie offered much greater resistance.

"Oh come on pumpkin, don't be like that. I promise this will help. Trust me and relax."

Julie let out a sigh and relaxed her arms allowing them to be pulled down to her side.

"Now open your eyes and tell yourself . . . whisper it aloud . . . my breasts are beautiful. Come on try it, please baby."

Julie opened her eyes; they flickered once before finding her mother's eyes in the mirror. And then, in a wavering voice barely rising loud enough to be called a whisper, Julie did as her mother instructed her. "My breasts are beautiful."

"Hmm, good, but louder this time because trust me honey"- Kelly nuzzled her mouth right up to Julie's ear whispering softly- "your tits are gorgeous."

This time Julie has the makings of a little smile on her face when she began to speak with greater confidence. "My breasts are beautiful."

"Much better pumpkin. Now once more."

This time with a shrewd smile and in a louder voice that wavered not at all, she spoke confidently, "My breasts are beautiful."

"That is perfect little girl. Now you do that, maybe every night before you go to bed, or often as you need to until you stop having those silly doubts. Do you understand me?" Kelly said, running her fingers through Julie's hair.

Julie, in one quick motion, turned around and hugged her mother tightly, before giving her a warm kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Mommy."

Kelly took a step back, thrown off balance by this unexpected display of affection. "Your welcome hon. Now, let's get you off to bed."

"Mommy, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, hon, but first I think we need to get you tucked into bed." Kelly took a couple steps, heading toward the bed, before she realized Julie wasn't following her.

When Kelly turned back around her daughter was still standing there; hands clasped behind her back with a pensive look on her face. "I want to ask my question . . . now."

"Of course baby, but you really should get into your bed." If for no other reason than to keep me from staring at those gorgeous little boobs of yours, Kelly thought to herself with some shame.

When still Julie didn't budge, Kelly knew, despite the little game they were playing of Julie pretending to be her sweet little girl, her daughter was, in fact, a stubborn teenager with no intention of bending to her mother's will.

"OK baby," Kelly replied with a sigh, before coming back to Julie and slipping behind her once more. "Ask your question."

"Why haven't you given me at least one kiss all day or even told me you loved me. I mean I can understand why you didn't before especially with Nana always hovering around you. But all day, and especially tonight, we have been alone and yet . . ."

Their eyes found each other's in the mirror. Kelly can tell by the way Julie was blinking her eyes rapidly she was on the verge of tears.

My fault, she silently chastised herself, I let her enjoy too much wine, and it has made her highly emotional . . . just like me when I drink.

Kelly needed to tread carefully here, or all the hard work she put in today getting close to her daughter could blow up in her face. She decided the best course of action was to simply tell the truth . . . coached in the sweetest of possible terms.

"Honey, trust me, I do love you, more than you could ever imagine." She paused and placed her hands on Julie's shoulders. "Honestly, I have been fighting the urge to shower you with kisses all night, especially tonight as I feel we are growing closer, but your mother . . . your mommy is scared. I know mommies aren't supposed to be scared, but the sad fact is, I am."

Julie turned to face her mother. "Why are you scared?"

The words came pouring out of Kelly without thinking- without reservation. "I am scared of showing you too much emotion, too soon, and scaring you off. It's only been a little while since I have been back in your life and tonight is the first time we have been really alone so I decided to just take things slow. That is the God's honest truth baby. Trust me . . . Mommy's love for you is boundless as is her desire to shower her most precious pumpkin with kisses."

Julie turned back around, wrapping her mother's hands in hers, before pushing them against her flat tummy. She stared at her seriously in the mirror and then began to speak the words that will set her mother's world on fire.

"Mommy, listen. I stand here before you . . . naked, cold and shivering . . . but will forever refuse my cozy bed so close by. Instead, I am waiting for my first warm kiss and soft whisper of love from a mommy that I have never known, but yet have always loved in my heart of hearts."

Now it was Kelly's turn to fight back the tears. She carefully turned her daughter around knowing what she must do. Leaning down, Kelly gave Julie a tender kiss on one cheek, and then the other. Pulling back, she raised her mouth up applying the lightest of kisses to her daughter's forehead as she whispered, "I love you so much sweetie." And then another light kiss on the forehead before she finished, "So very, very much."

Kelly started to pull away lacking the courage to push for more, but Julie stopped her, reaching up with both hands and drawing her face back down. "I love you too, Mommy . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . very much," she whispered.

A light smacking noise filled the room three times in succession as each "so" was accompanied by the lightest of kisses- each one lasting just a bit longer than the previous- directly on her mother's lips.

Julie, gripped her mother's hands tightly, leading her back toward the bed. In a daze, and on a pair of very shaky legs, Kelly followed as her eyes slipped down to her daughter's bare, perfectly, tanned ass.

Reaching the bed, Julie twisted around, tucking her hands behind her back, and brazenly thrust her small boobs out at her mother. "Now I am ready to be tucked in, Mommy."

Kelly eyes dart to her daughter's tits, which just like her ass, are perfectly tanned. There was something about this, both her ass and tits being so well tanned, that necessitated thinking about, something that just now hits her, but as a shiver came over her body, she knew it will have to wait.

"O-of course honey. Here let me pull the covers back for you, and then into bed with you baby girl."

Julie gave Kelly a disarming smile as she crawled into the bed helped by a hand on her back from her mother that came dangerously close to that sweet little ass of hers.

She had just scolded herself not to think about it, but the thought came anyway. Julie's tits and ass are perfectly tanned which means she must lie out in the sun nude to get such a tan; or maybe she was going to a tanning salon, lying in the tanning bed nude. Either way, or maybe both, it's not the behavior of someone shy and insecure about their body. Am I being played here?

Kelly tucked the covers around Julie's shoulders as she tried to regain her composure. Julie's kisses have left her shaken.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, fiddling with the covers on the bed, Kelly takes a minute to compose herself. "Well, good night pumpkin."

"Good night mommy and don't forget my four kissy poo's."

"Four? Is that all you get baby girl?"

"Hmm, yeah. One here and here." Julie pointed in turn to both of her cheeks. "And one here." She now pointed to her forehead. "And save the best one for last." Finally, she pointed to her lips.

"Mommy would never forget her baby's good night kissy poo's."

Kelly leaned down and planted a kiss tenderly on Julie's forehead, before quickly placing two more on each of her cheeks. She pulled back slightly, and took another deep breath, telling herself to keep this final kiss on the lips brief.

She tried for briefness and failed. Miserably. Deliciously. Closing her eyes, she brushed her lips against Julie's as she breathed, "I love you."

She started to pull away, but Julie raised up refusing to let go so easily. Their final kiss lingered just long enough to, once again, set Kelly's heart ablaze with forbidden lust. When it was over, Kelly reached over and clicked off the bed side lamp, before heading for the door.

As her mother neared the door, Julie spoke up. "Mommy, can you turn the light on in the closet and leave the door open a bit. I don't like it totally dark."

"Of course, hon." As she walked slowly across the dark bedroom to the closet Kelly was almost disappointed. When Julie first called out to her, Kelly thought- just maybe- she was going to ask her something else—like "Mommy will you sleep with me."

Kelly opened the closet door and flicked the light on leaving the door slightly ajar. She paused giving Julie one last chance to extend the much anticipated invitation.

Silence. She started back across the room, her disappointment growing with every step. Just as she reached the bedroom door and was about to slip back out into the hallway, it came, like a midnight reprieve from the governor, floating across the darkness, her daughter's voice.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, pumpkin," Kelly answered trying to control the excitement in her voice.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanna sleep in my bed tonight, instead of downstairs on that uncomfortable old couch."

"Oh sweetie, that is a wonderful invitation." Kelly said crossing the room and sitting down on the bed. "Although you play the role of Mommy's innocent little girl so very wonderful . . . So wonderful, in fact, you could win an academy award for acting, and it really is a tempting offer, I think I should probably pass."

"Why?" Julie whined.

Kelly smiled in the semi- darkness. Julie's whine was not the whine of a little girl, but of a teenage girl who was used to getting what she wanted.

"I just think maybe you are a bit old to be sleeping with your mother is all." She started to rise from the bed hoping . . .

"Mom, forget my age!!" Julie responded harshly.

The anger, or was it hurt, probably both, was apparent in Julie's voice as Kelly sat back down on the bed, relieved Julie was not letting her go so easily.

"Forget your age? Easy to do when you are playing the role of my little girl so sweetly, but at some point reality has to come back into play baby an-"

"Don't call me baby!!" Julie interjected her anger now more than apparent.

"OK, well, Julie then . . . as I was saying at some point reality has to come back into play and you are eighteen." Kelly paused allowing a chance for a rebuttal.

"Mom, don't you get it?" an exasperated Julie argued. "This is about a mother and daughter reuniting after years of being separated, and sharing something special. My age doesn't matter!"

"We have already had quite the little bonding session tonight in your bedroom."

"Yes, and it has been so wonderful and that is why I don't want it to end." Julie grabbed her mother's hands and brought them to her lips kissing them lightly. "Please, I loved being cuddled by you downstairs on the couch earlier, and that was before."

"Before what hon?"

"Before you were pampering me so sweetly because I was pretending to be your little girl. Now I think you cuddling me now . . . cuddling your little girl would be so much better, especially up here in my nice comfortable bed, instead on the ratty old couch."

"I suppose you do have a point, but I am just wondering. You said, 'pretending to be your little girl'. Is that all it was to you just a big game of pretend?"

"Well, at first, yeah, maybe. I was just kind of fooling around, but as we kept going it just seemed so-"

"Natural." Kelly interjected.

"Exactly. I think the reality of what we were doing is something we both desperately missed."

"You are a very astute young lady. I will give you that. And for me the reality is this . . . I really felt my love blossom for you as I played my role of Mommy."

"So let it blossom some more. Join your little girl in bed."

"So we can bond some more pumpkin?"

"Yes, Mommy." Julie tilted her head while batting those misty blue eyes at her mother. "Please, pretty please . . . with sugar on top."

"You know," Kelly sighed, "Mommy can never deny her little girl anything, especially when she begs so desperately."

"So you will sleep with me then?"

"Of course. Was there ever any doubt?" Kelly replied laughing. "Now scoot over and give your mommy some room huh little girl. Don't be a bed hog."

Kelly started to pull back the covers, ready to crawl in bed with her daughter, when she is hit with one last surprise on this night of infinite surprises.

"Mommy, I thought you said you sleep naked . . . just like me."

"Oh, I do sweetie, but well, that is when I am alone. I just figured it would be maybe more comfortable for you if I wasn't, you know, naked."

"But I thought we were going to bond. Doesn't skin to skin contact promote bonding between mother and child? And remember you owe your baby girl some real bonding time and . . ." She slowly pulled down on the covers letting them fall from her naked breasts. "As you can see I am fully prepared to play my role."

"You're right pumpkin. Skin to skin contact is an important way for a mother and her baby to bond." Kelly stood up, daring not to think too much about what she was about to do. She curved her fingers around the bottom edge of her tank top before pausing just long enough to take a subtle peek at Julie. Much to her secret delight, she is watching-intently- as Kelly began to slowly pull the tank top up and off of her body.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers