A Midnight Rant

Story Info
A woman rants to a friend, which turns into something more.
2.4k words
3.93
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a train whistle goes off in the next room. "Ah who could that be at this hour?" whispered Lesley as he gets up from his desk chair. Upon entering his kitchen, his mobile phone rings out another train whistle chime. He picks up his phone and slides his finger across its screen. "Two messages from Sharon. Hmm."

The screen brightens up from a green to a bright white loaded with a few lines of text. The first message read "Free tonight? Stressed and ready to blow." The second message read "Got to get out of here right now. Be there in half an hour max."

Less than twenty minutes go by when his phone rings. Lesley answers "Hello there."

Somewhat panting and in a hurried voice, Sharon whispers over the phone "Sorry its short notice, but I really needed to get out of there or I was about to throw my keyboard across the room. Can I come in or actually, let's go for a walk. Do you mind?"

Lesley responds with a smile "Sure. I'll meet you outside in a few minutes."

A couple of minutes go by and Lesley hears a knock downstairs. He quickly puts his pants on and a sweater then walks down to open the door. Sharon stood there in her shorts wearing a thin jacket. Her breath is clearly shown in the cold air outside. She doesn't say anything to him when their eyes meet. Lesley's heart jumps a bit and he smiles at her.

"So you're clearly freezing in those shorts. Let me get you a jacket." Before Sharon could say anything, he disappears through the door and around the corner. He comes back a few moments later with a large orange jacket. He puts one of his hands out and asks her "May I have your thin jacket? Why the heck did you bring that anyway?"

She shrugs at him and takes off her jacket, then place it in his hand. He quickly puts the big jacket around her and asks, "Would you like pants as well?"

"No. It's okay. My legs are okay." Sharon hastily answers.

Lesley tosses her thin jacket on a chair inside the house, closes the door and locks it. He turns back and looks at her again with a smile and says, "So, shall we?"

They both walk down the dark pathway out onto the street in silence. Some ways down the sidewalk, he leads her onto a pathway into an open field. He looks up at the night sky and breathes in a deep breath, then slowly lets it out, watching the mist-like vapour dissipate. Sharon seemed to be troubled, but even though Lesley turned to her a few times, he wasn't able to speak a single word. Instead, he notices her hair is tied up into a pony tail and she is wearing a new pair of earrings. In the dim glow of the street light in the near distance, he could see her eyes are watery and her cheeks flustered with temper.

Lesley opens his mouth to speak, but Sharon beats him to it.

"I was so angry. I smashed my hand on my desk and thought I broke it. That's why I'm wearing shorts and that jacket." Lesley takes Sharon's hand and looks at it while he gently massaged it.

"Does it still hurt?" asked Lesley in a worried voice.

Sharon shook her head and went on to explain her situation. Lesley listened the entire time. Every now and then, he would acknowledge her explanation, ask questions, reaffirm her thoughts and continue to listen.

They both end up sitting at the steps of a high end office building surrounded by Sakura trees and low hedges, unknowing how far they have walked. As Sharon vented away, Lesley could not help but notice how sweet looking Sharon is. His eyes scanned her facial expressions and the way her lips moved. Every now and then, Sharon would turn away to look obliviously at her surroundings and her pony tail would fling to the side towards him. He would notice her exposed neck and in the moment, think about giving her a kiss there. He snapped out of it when Sharon would turn back to him continuing her rant.

He placed his hand next to her, near her backside and leaned against it. As she talked away, his thoughts trailed off and he could not help but get closer to her. Sharon again looked away oblivious and went silent.

She speaks in a lowered voice, "Sometimes I just don't know what to do. I get so stressed out and it ruins my mood for days."

Lesley suddenly realizes what he is doing and backs off slowly just to have Sharon catch him. Her eyes stare right into his and she doesn't say anything. He stops backing away and notices his heart beating really fast. A part of him wants to quickly lean in, place his hand on her thighs and run it up her leg, but another part stops him from acting upon his fantasy.

Sharon quietly speaks out, "So what do you think Les?"

Shifting his eyes to her earrings, Lesley responds, "I think you look fabulous with your hair like that and a fantastic choice of earrings."

She smiles and says, "You notice these things. These little details."

Lesley keeps looking at her earrings and responds, "I notice a lot of things."

"What else do you notice?" Sharon asks quietly, almost like a whisper.

"I notice the goose bumps on your legs." With that, Lesley places his hand on her knee and massages it a little. He shifts his eyes to her eyes and slides his hand up her leg.

Sharon sits there in silence staring at him. His hand slid up and down her leg, with every moment, gradually moving into her inner thigh. His fingers slide to the opening of her shorts and he asks her, "Are you okay?"

Sharon looks at him intently and responds, "I'm okay."

Lesley's fingers creep into her shorts, both of his index finger and middle finger make their way over the front of her panties. He notices they are soaking wet and continue to gently caress her there. They both don't say a thing to each other and enjoy the moment. Lesley sits a bit closer to her and asks her to take off her jacket, "Would you like to unzip that jacket?"

"Okay." With that, Sharon unzips her jacket exposing her white t-shirt inside. He asks her to take the jacket off, then lay her down on it. Still leaning on his arm, he pulls his two fingers out of her shorts, then slide his hand under her shirt and caresses her stomach up to her breasts. At this point, it felt like his heart was going to jump out of his throat it was beating so fast.

He leans down and gives her a kiss gently on her forehead. She momentarily closes her eyes then reopens them when he gets back up. All the while, his fingers are caressing her nipple in a gentle circle. He places his entire hand on her breast and squeezes it, while leaning down again to her neck and gives her a kiss on the side of her chin, then another on the side of her jaw and another on her neck. She stays completely still and quiet, only moving her face towards him as he kissed her.

Lesley then gets back up again and takes his hand out of her shirt. He looks down to her crotch and with both of his hands, unbutton her shorts and unzips it. However, he notices that Sharon seems to be uncomfortable as she adjusts her body on the hard stone stairs, even with the thick jacket cushioning her. He thinks for a moment, quickly glances around and risk losing the moment, tells her, "Let's go somewhere else."

Without zipping up her shorts and jacket, they both get up and he takes her hand, then lead her to a grassy area with a picnic table, barely lit from the street lights. Right when they both get to the table, Lesley turns around and pulls Sharon up to him and slowly move up to her, all the while staring at her eyes wondering if she would push him away. Instead, she stood her ground. Lesley paused for a moment, then gives her a kiss on her lips. Stops and backs away a little just to see what her reaction was. She stood her ground with wanting eyes.

Lesley takes her hand again and led her to what seemed to be a more comfortable area of the grassy park near the table. He helped her out of her jacket and placed it on the field. They both then sat on it and he leaned in with his hand on the side of her face and gave her another kiss on her lips. While they kissed, he moves his hand down her chest and 'weighs' her breast, squeezing it, then move to the other and squeeze it too. As they make out, his hand travels down her stomach and into her already unzipped shorts and into her panties.

He stops kissing her and looks down where his fingers rub between her pussy lips. His middle finger slid down and up parting her pussy lips. Her juices constantly flow generously. By now, his penis was rock hard and eager to penetrate her sweet pussy. With every twirl of Sharon's tongue upon Lesley's tongue, he is reminded of her stories of giving head and never having anyone complain how skillful her oral skills were. His cock throbs on the thought of her tongue licking his cock and sucking on his hard on.

Lesley starts kissing the side of her face and neck, as his fingers penetrate her pussy. Sharon's eyes close in ecstasy. Her breathing quickens, with every flicker of his fingers upon her swollen clit. Her legs spread apart, yearning for him to fuck her. Sharon reaches for his crotch and rubs his hard on through his pants. Lesley feeling the pre-cum dribbling out of his penis, whispers to her, "Help me unzip it."

Sharon starts plying his zippers open, pulling his cock out and jerks it off. Lesley kisses her lips again, then gestures her to lie down. She stops jerking him off and lay down promptly, while she continue to stare at his face and pull her shorts and panties off along with her shoes. Lesley pulls his pants off and moves between her legs. He holds his penis in one hand and pushes the tip of it against her pussy and rubs her wet swollen clit up and down. With every stroke, she gasps in pleasure.

"Fuck me Lesley. I want you to fuck me." Sharon whispered while she pants in her eagerness.

Lesley takes his hand off his penis and places it beside Sharon on the ground. While leaning down against her, he pushes his cock inside her in one hard thrust. Sharon lets out a loud gasp followed by moaning for every other thrust he made. He starts fucking her slowly but hard, slamming his pelvis against hers, with the topside of his penis' forehead flicking her clit, giving Sharon an immense amount of pleasure. Sharon's legs are spread wide open, as if she wants to take all of him inside of her as much as she can.

He naturally starts fucking her faster as he is engulfed in the mesmerizing moans and groans of Sharon underneath him. Her legs wrap around him, giving him more 'bounce' in that limited thrusting space. With his penis plumbing away inside of her, their sexual juices flow and mix inside of her, squishing out of her lips and splashing out all over her upper thighs. The jacket which she laid on had gathered a large pool of their sweat and juices, but they were both too entrenched in their moment of sexual passion, that nothing else mattered.

He momentarily moves his upper body down laying over hers and kisses her passionately on the lips. Their tongues swirl around each other's tongues, licking and sucking and kissing. Her hands claw at his back side while his hands embrace the sides of her face. He moves his face from one side of her face to the other, kissing and licking her sweaty face and neck. His cock moving fully out, barely touching her pussy lips, then thrusting back inside of her over and over and over again. His veiny cock touched every part of the walls of her pussy, feeling every texture of his cock and his balls slamming against her.

At the sign she was nearly cumming, he gets up and leans against his arms again and fucks her fast and hard. So hard in fact that the ground underneath them seem to rumble. The muscles in his ass tighten up as he rams himself into her. Her breasts bounce back and forth rapidly and he tells her, "Lift up your shirt. I want to see them." Sharon in her trance-like state, lifts up her shirt and tries to bite onto the bottom part of her shirt, but fail to hold it there while the fucking continued.

In a moment of hard ramming, pelvic thrusting, with her pussy glowing with eager wetness with every passing moment, her entire body tightens up into a ball, her fingers digging into his shoulders, her head tilted back, with her eyes closed shut and her mouth letting out a yell of utter pleasure. Lesley knew that then it was his cue to cum and fucked her faster but not as hard until his balls tightened up momentarily, then let out a large stream of cum inside of her. He stops thrusting for a second, then continues to fuck her with every shot of his cum. The experience lasted for a few minutes while Sharon writhed around on the ground, like a sweaty half naked woman having a seizure. They both coincidentally calmed down at the same time.

Once Sharon finished her orgasmic experience and Lesley finished shooting the last dribbles of his cum, he continues to lean on his arms over her. He scans her entire body from his perspective and notice how much he loves seeing her and how much he loves seeing her sweat. The beads of sweat glisten all over her breasts, stomach and her thighs.

With his cock still inside of her and still hard, he leans down onto his elbows and stare into her eyes. He continues to fuck her slowly, keeping his erection inside of her. He keeps at it for awhile and Sharon doesn't say or do anything besides having her legs still spread apart.

After awhile, Sharon finally speaks, "Want to do it again?" Lesley smiles and they spend the night fucking away.