A Midsummer Day's Dream

Story Info
She has perfect day at the beach.
1.4k words
3.67
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

It was summer and she was laying in the sun on a Mediterranean beach. She heard the sounds of the sea crashing on the shore, children laughing and shouting in the distance and adults chatting closer by.

She strained, trying to hear their conversation. They were young men who had walked past twice and then stopped nearby where they had spread out towels on the sand and stripped to their shorts. She had observed them through half-closed eyes and admired their fit, suntanned bodies and muscular arms and legs.

She didn't think they had seen her looking but did feel herself blush as the one closest adjusted his trunks and she noted the clear profile of what seemed to be a semi-erect penis. It made her think about the way that her own attire was revealing more of her body than she had intended.

She was wearing a bright red and yellow bikini that was designed to expose as much skin as possible - she wanted a maximum tan.

It was only when she had got to the beach, slipped out of her sundress and stretched out on the sunbed that she realised just how skimpy it was. She had tugged the seams down against the insides of her thighs before she stretched out in the sun but, after turning a few times, stretching and re-applying the suntan lotion, she realised that the material of the bikini bottom, now damp with sweat, had found its way between the cheeks of her bottom leaving all of her firm round cheeks open to view.

She felt sure that the young men were talking about her but she couldn't hear what they were saying.

She had arranged the sunbed with her toes towards the sea and head towards the other rows of beds. She was laying on her front, face turned to the left and the men were to her right.

She relaxed and the noises blended together in her head. She felt herself dozing.

She awoke with a start when cold water cascaded on her back. Turning quickly to dry it on the towel under her she struggled to open her eyes against the bright sun but it was only when her face became shaded that she could focus properly. As she did so she realised that she was looking right into the eyes of a dark haired, dark eyed young man who had stopped drying himself to apologise for disturbing her.

As he started to talk her first reaction was an involuntary smile because he was talking English with an appealing accent and looked genuinely concerned about disturbing her rest. Her second reaction was one of acute embarrassment when she realised that his eyes kept glancing lower on her body. That was when she felt the cool air on the smooth skin of her labia - where the bikini had disappeared between them.

He had been explaining how the sea water was cold and he had run beck to the towel, shaking his hair until he realised that it was splashing her back. But he stopped talking when he was sure that she had seen where he was looking .. and had not moved to cover herself.

She knew that she ought to turn and wrap herself in the towel but something stopped her from doing that.

She waited until he looked back at her eyes and then deliberately smiled at him, put her hands behind her head, elbows wide and laid back down on the sunbed. She watched as he lowered his gaze again and then let her knees fall apart.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of the hot sun on her skin - on parts of her skin that she had not planned to expose but which she now wanted to show to him, to the young man still standing silently beside her.

"Do you want me?" she asked, her eyes still closed.

This time she had no problem hearing and understanding him when he replied,

"Yes, please .. I want you".

Back at her apartment she slipped off the light, button up sundress and stood before him in the bikini. He had pulled on some shorts for the short walk but they were light and she was already anticipating that she would feel him firm against her soon.

She told herself it was time to stop anticipating and stepped towards him, looking up at his tanned face.

"You have me" was all she said. In fact it was the only thing that either of them said for the next hour.

It seemed that all her fantasies about what might happen to her on this holiday were coming true at once. He was good looking in a classical way with an athletic body, bright eyes and a ready smile. Running her fingers through his black hair was just as she imagined it would be in her erotic daydreams. When he pressed his body against hers she closed her eyes and clung to him.

On the walk from the beach so many second-thoughts and reservations had attacked her confidence, making her wonder if, when the time came to be intimate, she would hesitate to go through with it - to share sex with a complete stranger, however appealing he might be.

It amazed her how soon that was forgotten. When he took her in his arms and held her it was as if he knew everything about her.

His attitude was confident and attentive. Despite his youthful appearance he was totally confident in his seduction of her. Even when he was ready to slip himself into her, the production of a condom from his pocket was effortless and natural. He invited her to help him put it on, allowing her to handle his erection and admire its springy strength. She couldn't resist pulling on it and letting it slip from her grip to slap against his smooth, firm belly.

The sex between them was the best sex she could imagine. He seemed to know where to touch her and how to make her need more. His hands and lips touched her skin constantly - a light, gentle stroking while he looked down at her and then his tongue or fingers explored the places that made her tremble and lift her body for more.

Laying under him she felt that he could get whatever he wanted from her. Although it had been her encouragement that had brought them to this situation, he was now firmly in control. Each time he thrust himself into her it caused a reaction in her body she could not have stopped even if she had tried. She was wetter than she had been since her very first sexual experience, when she had discovered the wonderful sensations intimacy could bring.

Her sighs turned to trembling gasps, ragged breathing, encouraging moans, helpless cries and growls of satisfied lust.

Over and over her body spasmed around him and under him. It seemed that she could take anything that he wanted to do to her and not tire of it. The attention that he gave her varied from tender encouragement to harsh, greedy battering of her body. It seemed that the session could go on forever but once more he sensed the right moment and as he brought her close to another wonderful climax his movements slowed and she felt him swelling.

Pushing herself up and spreading wide she willed him to fill her.

His body ground down on hers and she looked up at him as the orgasm built up in her. Her whole body was shaking and she clung to his shoulders.

She looked up at him, needing to experience this mind-blowing event in every possible way - and felt an overpowering emotion because he was looking right back at her.

His eyes focussed on hers as their bodies reached their peaks together. He didn't need to tell her but he wanted to give her something to celebrate an amazing moment.

"Now". His single word said everything as he twitched and spurted in her helplessly contracting body.

He groaned his satisfaction as she squeaked, breathlessly elated, below him.

Exhausted and fulfilled, she closed her eyes and, with his body comfortably protecting hers, felt herself surrender to sleep.

She slowly drifted back into consciousness on the Mediterranean beach and laid with her eyes closed listening to the sea, the children in the distance and the voices of the young men close by.

She wondered .. would it happen today?

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers