A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
The Decision.
8k words
4.64
20.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VF_0079
VF_0079
164 Followers

The decision

Laura woke up late this morning. It was a Saturday and in any case school was out for the summer so she had no particular reason not to sleep late. Stretching lazily in bed she fondly recalled what had transpired a short few hours ago. Giving her crotch a good rub she decided to make her way to the kitchen for some breakfast. There she found her mother reading a magazine and enjoying a cup of coffee.

- "Good morning sweetie. How come you're so late today?"

- "I'm on vacations mom, remember? I just felt like sleeping late, that's all."

- "Well, I heard the shower going late last night, that's why I asked. Was something the matter?"

- "I thought my period had started and went to wash myself. Apparently it was a false alarm," said Laura trying to sound nonchalant. Inwardly she was thinking "I have to do the laundry before mom finds it."

- "Oh. What plans do you have for today? Shall you be joining us for lunch this afternoon?"

- "What time do you plan on eating? I feel like going to the pool today."

- "It's always the swimming pool for you," answered Laura's mother in exasperation. "Sometimes I feel like I gave birth to a dolphin, not a girl! When are you going to behave like one? All that chlorine in the water could damage your reproductive system Laura. And I don't like it either when you go scuba diving."

- "I always stay very safe when I dive mommy. And the pool is perfectly safe and clean otherwise no female swimmer would ever have children," said Laura in a sheepish tone, trying to appease her mother.

- "One day you'll have children of your own. Then I'll tell them everything about how naughty and stubborn their mother used to be," said Laura's mother half smiling now.

- "Well don't just start counting the days now mom," Laura smiled back. "In any case I'll let you know don't worry. Just like I always tell you when I go diving," said Laura with a laugh.

- "You're just like your father. I wonder why I put up with the both of you!"

Laura finished her bowl of cereals and went back to make her plans for the day and dress. She would phone Alice for one to see if they could hang out together and in the afternoon she would definitely go swimming. This time she would opt for the external pool. She had bought a new sports bikini which she wanted to try out and besides the weather was just perfect for her to work on her tan. Satisfied with her planning, she proceeded with her daily beautification routine. First she brushed her hair which she then fixed in a pony tail. Then she checked her legs, armpits and bikini line for any stray hairs. She would be wearing her new swim suit today and wanted to look good in it. After trimming her pubic hair a bit she then opened her closet to select her clothing for the day. She picked a pair of white shorts and a pink tank top matched by no -- show socks and her favorite NIKEs. Next she gave Alice a ring and they decided to meet downtown to do some window shopping and catch up. Grabbing her backpack and her i -- pod, she unlocked her bike and headed for downtown. There she joined Alice who was already waiting for her. With a big smile Laura embraced her friend.

- "Hey, what's up? What's with all the hugs and kisses?"

- "Oh! Nothing, just happy to see you," said Laura with a twinkle in her eye.

- "If I know you, you have something to tell...But again knowing you, you won't. So what gives? A new boyfriend?"

- "No, nothing of that short," laughed Laura.

- "Yeah right, nothing of that short," Alice mimicked Laura. "So where is it that you want us to go?"

- "Well, I was thinking of exploiting your prowess and check out some naughty lingerie. You have an eye for such things."

- "So it is a boy friend! Ha! I knew it! Who is he? Do I know him?"

- "I wish it was. I'm just planning ahead, that's all. Besides, summer is here, we've got to be prepared, don't you think?"

- "If you say so girl. Well, let's not just stand here; the shops are waiting for us! Let's go!"

Alice took the lead and they went to several shops specializing in women's undergarments. Laura must have seen hundreds of thongs, panties and bras but all seemed too extravagant for her tastes. She preferred much simpler underwear, either bright colored cotton -- lycra thongs or, if she felt in the mood, sexier g-strings. The latter tended to be a bit more of a hassle though because she needed to shave or trim more and they were sometimes annoying when she was on her bike or out for a jog. Laura was beginning to get bored when they noticed a shop they hadn't seen before. Actually it was a sex shop unlike any they had seen before. Usually, these types of shops where situated in small alleys or small basement establishments with hidden entrances and no store fronts. This one was brand new, and had a big glass front featuring mannequins wearing very explicit lingerie. Intrigued, they decided to check it out. In the ground floor they had an extensive lingerie and costume collection. Both girls had a good laugh with the nurse and maid costumes. In the basement, there was a sex toy collection. At first Laura balked at the idea but Alice was persistent and they decided to check it out. The basement was more atmospherically lit and there were fewer customers browsing the merchandise. Both girls giggled mischievously as Alice picked up the various toys on display.

- "Have you ever used one?" asked Laura.

- "No, none of these. I would like to buy one mind you, but I don't have any place to hide it. Sharing a room can be such a pain sometimes."

They continued surveying the various toys, when Laura picked up a peculiarly looking toy. It was a thin plastic rod which had spheres of increasing sizes attached to it. Above the largest sphere there was a large finger handle.

- "Thai beads?" Laura mused. "I wonder what this is all about."

- "Considering where you picked that up from, I guess it goes up your butthole or something like that."

- "Have you ever tried something like this? With George I mean."

- "George keeps telling me how cool it is. He stuck a finger up there once and it hurt like hell. I'm not so sure I'd want to try this again," said Alice.

Laura stared at the toy intently. She recalled how last night in her dream in the third vision, a finger had gone up her anus and how this had taken her desire to a whole new level.

- "You seem to be in love with it. I dare you to buy it," teased Alice.

- "I'll buy it," said Laura still absent mindedly staring at the toy.

- "You'll do what? Woooohoooo! And I thought I was the naughty one!"

- "I...no...I didn't mean...You tricked me! I...I meant you should buy it," said Laura, blushing.

- "Oh, no you don't!" laughed Alice. "I clearly heard you say you'll buy it. I dared you and you said yes. A deal's a deal Laura. And just to show you how good a sport I am, I'll buy you this KY Jelly here as an add-on. Says it's a water based lubricant. I guess you'll be needing it."

Laura knew there was no escape. When Alice got you twisted in a dare you simply had to see things through. With great embarrassment and with Alice nearly cracked up with laughter, she went to the cashier, paid and quickly stuffed the shopping bag in her back pack. When they stepped out, Laura felt as if the whole world was staring at her, as if everyone knew what was hid in her backpack. This and Alice's merciless teasing gave her cheeks an almost permanent blush.

It was already past high noon and both girls where feeling a bit hungry, so when Laura suggested that they buy an ice cream, Alice readily agreed.

- "So how's life with George? Anything interesting happened since last week?"

- "Well I was trying to tell you about it yesterday on the phone, but you weren't paying much attention. I guess you were daydreaming about dildos and stuff."

- "Sorry about that. Mom was yelling something and I had to switch off to see what she wanted."

- "Oh! Well as I was saying, yesterday I went to his place, apparently he had arranged for his parents to be out somewhere. Anyways, I'm teaching him to properly use his tongue."

- "Is that all? Come on! Out with the details!"

- "Well, George is a bit unskilled when it comes to foreplay. He just wants to rip off my clothes and go for the kill straight away. Naturally this left me high and dry quite a few times, so I decided to change the rules a bit. I made him ask me a favor he would like and I would ask him one in return. He asked me to wax everything off. This hurt like hell, but I did it in any case. In return I asked him to go down on me, to check out if the beauty parlor had done a proper job with the waxing, as I told him."

- "And?"

- "Well, with the proper coaching he found the right buttons. To be precise he found the only button necessary," giggled Alice.

- "Did he finish you?"

- "Hell yeah! Shit, I could get used to such treatment very quickly. Diddling on my own just doesn't feel quite the same after that anymore. So anyways, after he finished me, he put me on all fours and banged me silly. Had to restrain him with my hand, he does get carried away sometimes and his equipment is...how shall I put it...considerable in size," said Alice making a gesture on her forearm.

- "How do you fit all that in there? I can barely fit a tampon when I need to!"

- "Well, practice makes perfect as you no doubt know from all that swimming. The first few times hurt and in fact the first time I was scared senseless when I saw him whip out his cock. I thought, my God, where is he going to put that? But after a while, I don't know, the muscle walls kind of relaxed and now I can accommodate him easily. Naturally, the more wet I am, the easier things are. So, what's his name?" asked Alice.

- "What's whose name?" answered Laura. "There you go again; I told you I don't have a boyfriend. I really wish I had one!"

- "Sure you don't. First we look for underwear and then you buy the dildo. You seriously want me to believe that there's no one?"

- "Alice I swear. Trust me, if I find one, you'll be the first to know." Laura looked at her watch. "Oh shoot! I have to be at the swimming pool in twenty minutes. I got to go. How about we go out tonight for a drink?"

- "Nope, tonight George has the house to himself again. I'm a lucky girl! I get a repeat performance," said Alice with a sparkling grin.

- "Well lucky you I guess. See you later then!"

***********

Josh returned from the supermarket laden with bags. At their apartment, Natalie had been busy with various house chores. They had both agreed that if Laura came over the house should be presentable. Natalie had aired the rooms; put freshly ironed sheets on their bed, new towels in the bathroom and generally their house looked squeaky clean. Josh would stay behind to cook supper, while Natalie would go to the swimming pool hoping to meet Laura there. Natalie had wanted to go to the pool with her roller blades but decided against it. Huge puffy clouds could be seen amassing in the sky and this only meant that a thunderstorm was brewing. Natalie packed her umbrella along with her swimming stuff and took her car keys ready to leave. Before she left, she made a stop at the kitchen to see what Josh was up to.

- "Anything good coming up?"

- "Have I ever disappointed you? I'm preparing linguini with ragu on top, a tuna salad, bruscetti with salame and mortadella for an appetizer, fruit salad with chocolate cream pudding for desert. Sound good to you?"

- "Certainly smells terrific. I hope our young guest accepts our invitation if only to enjoy the food."

- "Like I said, I leave that to your capable hands. In any case, I do have a surprise for you, whether you return empty handed or not."

- "A surprise? What is it?"

- "It's a gift of sorts. But what kind of a surprise would it be if I told you about it? Now run along then," said Josh as he playfully swatted her behind.

- "You naughty boy!" said Natalie making a grab for his crotch.

- "Yes well, I am naughty and if you keep rubbing there you won't be going anywhere and the food will be burnt. So, off with you now," said Josh giving her a rub of his own.

Natalie grabbed her car keys and made her way to the garage. As she drove off she noticed that the sky had considerably blackened since she last took note. "Hmph...so much for the weather forecast," she thought; "Good thing I took the car in the end." The drive to the pool was uneventful and she arrived right as the swimming pool opened its doors to the public. As she made her way to the locker room she bumped into Laura who was headed the same way.

- "Oh hello there Laura," smiled Natalie. "Seems we share the same practice hours."

- "It sure does. You're quite regular here I see."

- "Well I used to belong to the competitive fin swim team. But now that I work, I had to scale things back a bit. I just practice to keep in shape now."

- "If I may ask, where do you work?" asked Laura.

- "I'm training to be a cytopathologist. That's a medical field before you ask. It involves lab work mostly, lots of hours on the microscope. Basically, we deal with bodily fluids analysis, thyroid biopsies, cerebral fluid and PAP smear testing. Have you ever had one?"

- "I've overheard my mother talk about having one to her friends, something involving going to the gyno, in any case. To be honest, I've never had a gynecologist exam yet. What exactly is a PAP smear test?" asked Laura.

- "First of all, I have to scold you. How old are you now? Seventeen, Eighteen? You should arrange for a proper exam on your own. I remember having my first exam on my eighteenth birthday. After that an annual check is mandatory whether you're sexually active or not. A PAP smear is a testing method which can detect cervical cancer at a very early stage, therefore making it much easier to eradicate."

- "What exactly does the test include? I hope it doesn't include needles! I hate needles."

- "You sound exactly like Josh. He detests needles himself. Anyways no, the sampling procedure for the test is very easy and practically painless. You position yourself on an examination table which I'm sure you've seen before. The nurse or the doctor places your legs on two crutch-like instruments called stirrups. Then the doctor or the technician uses a speculum to properly dilate your vagina and with a wooden spatula removes cell samples from your cervix. The procedure takes less than ten minutes to complete and is practically painless. Just make sure you're not on your period when you test because the blood flow interferes with the testing results," said Natalie in a professor like tone.

- "I'd like to have one. Where can I do that, should I find a gynecologist or go to the hospital?" inquired Laura.

- "Look no further my dear," beamed Natalie. "You'll come to the university hospital this Monday and I'll conduct it myself. On Tuesday you'll have the results in hand."

- "Won't I disturb you from your work? You're very kind but I don't want to be a nuisance."

- "Nonsense! It's part of my regular duties and besides I'm always glad to help out younger girls like you on their first tests. It's very important to make a good start when it comes to reproductive system checkups. Monday, ten o' clock in the morning, university hospital, Cytopathology lab, I'll be waiting for you. Just ask by my surname and they'll lead you straight to me. Here's my card with all my contact info on it," said Natalie fishing a card from her purse. It had a pink microscope on it and all her contact information neatly arranged.

- "You're really so kind with me. I don't know what I have done to deserve such kindness. And what a nice card this is! Our family doctor has such a boring card," said Laura.

- "For the test you shouldn't mention it. And who said anything about kindness? All I'm looking is for some competition in the pool if you're up to it," teased Natalie.

Both girls laughed at that. They reached the locker room and proceeded to change. As Laura was trying to untangle her swim suit from her backpack, the shopping bag containing the Thai beads spilled over the floor. Laura almost wanted to cry from embarrassment. Desperately, she tried to force the package back in her overstuffed back pack, but her feverous attempts only made more stuff spill out from her bag. "God, I'll kill Alice for this," Laura inwardly fumed.

Seeing the Thai beads pop out from Laura's bag had certainly been an eye popper for Natalie, but then again she couldn't help but smile at the poor girl's plight. Finally, seeing how distressed Laura was she decided to intervene.

- "Here let me help you with that," she offered

- "It's...it's...not...not for me," she stammered. "It's...it's just a prank gift meant for a friend."

- "Laura, there's nothing for you to be ashamed of and you certainly don't have to offer excuses to me. I'm not your mother, so there's no need to feel embarrassed or offer explanations. Here, let me help with your bag before anyone else sees this."

Feeling much better and with Natalie's help, Laura tidied up her things and hid the beads in the bottom of her bag. Wishing to clear up her mind, she quickly changed in her sports bikini and briskly headed for the exterior pool. There, she was in for a nasty surprise; the weather had really turned foul and a thunderstorm seemed imminent. Already the wind had picked up considerably creating small ripples across the pool.

- "Guess that means we have to go inside for our laps," said Natalie.

- "A real shame too, 'cause I was hoping to improve my tan today. And besides, a thunderstorm in summer? Ughh, that really sucks."

Laura and Natalie took turns leading laps in the pool, taking small breaks every 500 meters. Before they knew it they had pulled in a couple of kilometers and it was time to call it a day. After making their way to the locker room, they showered and changed into their clothes. As they were to exit the swimming pool complex they were greeted by quite a sight; a full scale thunderstorm was sending torrents of rain and hail towards the glass entrance façade.

- "Oh no! How am I going to get back home in this? There's no way I can make it back on my bike...Guess I'll have to wait it out."

- "I can always give you a ride if you want. This storm doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon and by the time it's over the streets will be filled with water. You'll end up soaking wet. I say, come with me, I'll drive you home and we can hitch the bike in the back. My car has special bike clamps and I'm quite sure yours can fit."

- "You're too kind but I wouldn't want to be such a burden. I'll just wait it out."

- "Burden? What are you talking about? I won't be carrying you on my back you know! It's not a problem at all. Besides, it's just a short hop. I'll tell you what, you'll hold the umbrella and I'll hitch your bike onboard. Then we make a dash for it."

Laura wavered, undecided. Natalie was being very kind with her but she really didn't think it proper to just freeload like that. On the other hand the weather certainly looked bleak and there was no visible let up in the horizon. In the end, the audible growl in her stomach was the deciding factor. Graciously she accepted Natalie's offer.

Once outside in the parking lot, they were faced with the full fury of the storm. As Natalie held the umbrella close, Laura unlocked her bike and then they switched so that Natalie could harness the bike onto the car. Naturally, with one umbrella both of them caught considerable amounts of rainfall on their clothes. But at least once inside the car they were safe from the elements. Laura was checking her cell phone for messages and there were several to be read. One of them was a voicemail from her mom:

Sweetheart, ringed you twice, no answer, must have been in the pool. We're out for lunch with dad and sis. Forgot your keys, they're on your desk. Go to aunt Helen's for lunch she also has spares. Love mom!

VF_0079
VF_0079
164 Followers