A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Oh that's just great!" Laura said with a frown.

- "What's up? Is something the matter?"

- "Yeah...just got a message from my mom saying they're all out for lunch and that I forgot my keys at home. She says I can go to my aunt's for lunch and that she also has a spare set there. Just my luck!"

- "Well that's no problem. Is your aunt's house far? I can drive you there if you like. Or..." Natalie's voice trailed off.

- "You've already done so much for me. I couldn't possibly ask for more!"

- "...or you could come over to my place, dry off and have lunch with us. Josh is an excellent cook! By the time we're finished your parents will probably be back home."

- "No, I couldn't possibly come over. You're just being kind but I can't just barge in on your table like that. Besides, I'm a mess! I'll just wait for the rain to stop and I'll hop over to my aunt's."

- "You sound thrilled by the prospect, I can tell," said Natalie with a smirk. "Well, you'll have to try the spaghetti with ragu some other time I guess."

Laura thought silently for a moment. She didn't exactly relish the prospect of a visit to her aunt's just now. Her aunt was a very kind and giving person but she was a bit prudish, often disapproving of Laura's athletic activities. Apart from that she was a bit of a gossiper, always prying for information, never ceasing to ask until she got a satisfactory answer. Just like any teenager, Laura detested being told what was proper and what was not and thus didn't exactly relish the idea of having to go there just now. Natalie's offer seemed tantalizing in retrospect. Natalie seemed like a genuinely good natured person and she had been extremely generous with her. On the other hand, visiting houses of neighbors that she barely knew and having lunch with them was something that she was not entirely comfortable with. What made her even more nervous was the open invitation that Natalie had extended towards her only yesterday. Closing her eyes she tried to reach a decision.

- "Now's your chance. You've got to give it a try!"

- "You're such a slut Laura, how can you possibly think this way! You barely even know these people!"

- "Don't be such a whimp, it'll only be for a couple of hours! Besides, it's not like they're serial killers or anything! They're your next door neighbors. If you don't like them, just have lunch, concoct an elegant excuse and be off."

- "This is wrong Laura and you know it! Just yesterday you simply exchanged pleasantries in the pool and now you're going at their place for what? Lunch or a sex orgy?"

- "Just remember how horny you were yesterday watching them. Just remember how frustrated you are when Alice gloats over all the things they do with George. Just think that you'll be living a once in a lifetime adventure!"

In the end, the voice of temptation won her over.

- "OK, I'll come over for lunch, but I have to be on my way as soon as my parents are home."

- "That's great news! I'll call Josh now so he can set an extra plate on the table."

**********

Josh had barely finished with the cooking when the phone rang. Natalie was on the phone letting him know that Laura was coming over and that he should set an extra plate on the table. For a moment Josh stared at the phone in disbelief; his wife must be playing tricks on him as usual. Natalie did seem dead serious over the phone though so he made all the necessary adjustments at the dinner table. A few minutes later, Natalie and Laura showed up practically dripping water as they stepped inside.

- "You must be Laura then. Pleased to meet you Laura! I'm Josh, Nat's husband..."

Laura managed a weak "Hi" suddenly feeling very vulnerable and apprehensive. Josh broke the stalemate by ushering them in and offering them both a towel.

- "You really ought to change into something dry Laura, do you have any spare clothing with you?" asked Natalie.

- "Errr...No...I'm...I'll be just fine."

- "Here, come over to my closet and take your pick. I'm quite sure we share the same size and I think you'll find something to your taste," offered Natalie.

Laura felt rather awkward at that moment and yet she had no choice: her clothing was rather damp and felt uncomfortable on her skin. So she took Natalie's lead and headed towards the bedroom where they both changed into dry clothes. Natalie chose a white aerobic skirt with a pink tank top for herself and Laura picked a white pair of shorts with a matching sleeveless vest with a hood. As Laura was changing, Natalie took a closer look at her. Laura was of average height, with light brown hair and hazel eyes. Her breasts were small but firm, probably a 32B. Her stomach was smooth and firm and her legs were very well shaped. But the eye catcher on her was her luxurious behind which was roundly shaped, yet stood perfectly with not an ounce of excess fat to be seen.

Laura turned to see Natalie absentmindedly gazing at her.

- "Oh I'm sorry, got carried away there. Those do fit you very well I think. You really are handsome," said Natalie as Laura was striking a pose in front of the mirror.

Laura managed a meek "thank you" blushing profusely once more.

- "Well let's not keep Josh waiting. Besides I'm famished. Let's see what Josh has conjured this time!"

The dinner table was situated right next to the balcony windows giving them a bird's eye view of the sea. As Laura was taking her seat, her eye fell on the desk on which she had spied Josh and Natalie two days ago. The mere recollection of that encounter sent her skin into goose bumps. The growling of her stomach and the wafting scents rising from the table made her refocus on the matter at hand. Josh had produced quite a feast for the eyes; there was a platter of linguini with ragu, a lettuce and tuna salad, freshly made bruscetti with mozzarella and tomato and a platter of mortadela and salami. As they were getting served, Josh popped a bottle of pink champagne and proceeded to fill their glasses. At first Laura declined to have her glass filled, but Natalie insisted that she have some if only for a toast.

- "Well, I hope everyone enjoys his meal and with this toast we welcome you Laura to our table. Bonne appetite!"

Josh raised his flute and they all had a dash of champagne to drink. Laura had never before tasted such a fine beverage. The champagne was sweet to the taste with just the proper fizz to add a slight tickle in her mouth.

- "Careful now, just because it's sweet doesn't mean that it's water. This baby packs quite a punch if you're not mindful of it," said Josh as he refilled her glass.

The food was excellent and all of them consumed their pasta with gusto. By the time they were finished, Laura had drunk her third flute and she was feeling a bit giggly. Josh and Natalie were really superb hosts and it was probably the best lunch she'd ever been treated to. After they finished off with dessert, Josh brought a tray of iced shot glasses and a frozen bottle of Limoncelo.

- "That's a fantastic color. What exactly is it?"

- "This is a lemon based liquor which in Italy is always drank after lunch or dinner. It really helps with the digestion and clears your mouth from residual food tastes."

- "It certainly tastes just as good as it looks," replied Laura with a bright smile on her face.

After they all gunned down their shot, Josh announced in a semi theatrical tone that he had a surprise for them and abruptly stood from the table.

- "What kind of a surprise is he talking about? More food? I hope not 'cause I'm ready to burst," said Laura in a hushed tone.

- "I really don't have a clue. Josh can be very secretive when it comes to surprises. You really can't know what he's up to," replied Natalie.

Josh came towards the table holding two packages gift wrapped in pink and tied in red ribbon. Each one had a small tag on them; one read "Laura" and the other "Natalie".

- "These are for you, just a little present for the summer. For Natalie this is the belated gift I had promised for our anniversary. For you Laura, this is a small welcome gift...for getting to know you that is."

Laura really was at a loss for words. She didn't know what to do and she just sat there staring at the small package. Natalie broke the silence first:

- "Won't you tell us what's inside?"

- "Nope."

- "A small hint for us?"

- "Nope. You'll open these and you'll find out soon enough."

- "Awwww Josh!!!! You're such a tease sometimes!"

Both girls started to unwrap their presents. Laura was quicker with hers and inside there was...a small transparent cylinder which contained what appeared to be a miniscule swimsuit. On it Laura read "Wicked Weasel: Hipster Bikini." Blushing profusely, Laura opened the cylinder to reveal a tiny blue colored bikini. It had a triangle back thong and an underwire top with adjustable neck straps. The fabric was unpadded lycra cut in such a way as to leave very little to imagination. Natalie had received a similar one colored bright pink.

- "I do hope these fit you."

- "Oh Josh! This is so sexy! It's beyond naughty! This is so wild! How can we make this up to you?" asked Natalie with a sly smile.

- "Well...there is a way...You could try these on for me...as a small gesture of gratification for the lunch that is...you know...the cook's reward and all."

- "So our cook wants a little show then. How about it Laura? Shall we give our cook a little show?"

And so this is it, Laura thought, no guts, no glory. Instead of an answer she filled her flute with champagne and downed it in one gulp. If she was going to do this she'd need a lot of courage and the alcohol helped with her inhibitions. Feeling slightly tipsy, she took hold of Natalie's arm to steady her and together they headed towards the bedroom. Once there, Natalie began to strip. Off came the tank top, followed by the skirt, next came her bra and last of all her thong. Laura found this unintentional show extremely erotic and arousing. She had often seen Natalie undress at the locker room but there the prevailing atmosphere is one of haste. Change as quickly as you can, shower, swimming practice and then the opposite, all in a mindless, mechanistic way. Now, she was experiencing a cascade of feelings all of which served to heighten her sensuality. She was feeling vulnerable about exposing herself to a stranger; she'd never ever done this before, not even with a boyfriend. And yet the very thought of doing something so naughty, so explicitly forbidden made her heart beat faster in exhilaration. And of course, there was Natalie right in front of her, who must have noticed Laura's hungry gaze on her and was putting quite the show for her now. Laura stared at Natalie like an animal caught in the headlights of a car, scanning every inch of her lithe body. Natalie had dirty blond hair, pale blue eyes and white skin with a reddish tan to it. She was slightly taller than Laura and her breasts where larger; probably a 32C she reckoned. Her areolas where quite large and her nipples were fully erect; a sure sign that Natalie was just as excited as she was. Her stomach was nicely toned and pointed the way towards her navel which was garnered by a dark blonde V -- shaped bush. With a playful grin on her face, Natalie gave Laura a mock slap with her bikini bottom and then proceeded to put it on. Placing one leg on the bed and leaning forward Natalie gave Laura a clear view of her engorged inner lips which were clearly protruding. After finishing off, Natalie made a slow turn around herself.

- "Do you like what you see? Do you think Josh will find these to his liking?"

- "Yes...yes...this thong suits you fine...Can't imagine wearing one in a beach though. I'd be scared senseless."

- "Would you be so kind and help me tie the knots on my top please?"

Laura proceeded with unsure steps towards her. Her hands were slightly trembling as she fumbled with the elastic bands. Natalie made things all the more difficult by slowly gyrating her buttocks on her abdomen. Laura knew for a fact that she was curious about exploring other girls but she could never until now fathom how erotic this would be for her.

- "I think you're ready for the show."

- "And I think, it's your turn to try out your new bikini."

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Laura thought. After a moment's pause, which to her seemed like a century, she steeled her nerves and in one move took off her shorts and thong in one piece. For a reason she couldn't comprehend, this brought to Laura the same swimming feeling she had first experienced on her first bungee jump about a year ago. Suddenly she felt wild with excitement; she was no longer bashful about exposing herself. Bending over, purposively to put on her bikini thong, she gave Natalie a box seat view of her flushed genitals.

- "Will you be helping me with mine, Natalie?"

- "Certainly. You do look very sexy in these, I must say."

Instead of turning her back to Natalie, Laura instead stood to face her. The feel of Natalie's breasts rubbing on hers and the intertwining of their legs made her heart beat as fast as she had ever felt it. Closing her eyes slightly she sought Natalie's lips. Ever so gently, their mouths parted and Natalie felt Laura's tongue darting inside her mouth. After what seemed like ages, Natalie gently broke off their kiss.

- "Oh God, that felt awesome beyond words," said Natalie in a husky voice. "But let's not keep Josh waiting any longer, poor soul."

Laura was in a trance like state. Her senses were heightened to an amazing level. She could feel the rhythmic throbbing of her vagina and it seemed almost as if she had two hearts beating in tandem. Finishing off her outfitting, she took a good look of herself in the mirror. This really was naughty beyond belief. The top triangles were so small that they managed to make even her small breasts bulge out. The fabric was so thin that she could even picture out her areolas in the mirror. The bottom was low -- rise and so narrowly cut that she felt the fabric being sandwiched between her inner labia. The triangle back was a marvel as it enhanced and showed out her globular buttocks. Satisfied with what she saw, she once again took hold of Natalie's arm and together they headed towards the living room.

**********

While the girls had left to change, Josh had not been idle. First, he had lowered the shutters on the window panels to darken the living room. Then he arranged the spotlights in such a way as to create a bright circle in the center and dimmed light elsewhere. Just the thought of what could possibly happen gave him a painfully hard erection. After readjusting it in his briefs he made himself comfortable on the armchair and switched on the floor lamp next to it. From previous experimentation, Josh new that this had the effect of showering his torso with light while keeping his head in the dark. This way the girls could hear him speak but they couldn't discern his face.

After what seemed like a longish wait, Natalie and Laura arrived both clad in their new bikinis.

- "Are you ready Josh? Can you handle it?" teased Natalie.

- "You may fire when ready Gridley."

With that, Natalie stepped into the light.

- "Any special requests?"

- "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have one. We shall play a special game now. We shall play, the cook says. I'm going to ask and you're going to try and follow. If I'm satisfied with the result then we can reverse roles and you can ask me."

- "OK Josh let me consult with Laura and we'll let you know if we consent."

Natalie went over to where Laura was standing and whispered something in her ear. Laura giggled and shook her head in agreement.

- "We accept your challenge, dear cook and here are our terms. We get two wishes each. You will go first, then Laura and me last. Deal?"

- "OK then. An easy one first. The cook says...that Natalie should step in the spotlight and rub her nipples through the fabric. The cook kindly asks that Laura kneel beside Natalie and watch the show."

With that Natalie started rubbing her breasts, slowly tracing her finger around her very aroused nipples. Laura sat on her hunches right next to the spotlight enjoying a salivating view of Natalie's rear. Natalie was evidently enjoying herself; when she bent over, seemingly in response to Josh's clapping, Laura spotted the soaking of her bikini as it shifted in between her glistening labia.

- "That's your first wish. One more to go."

- "The cook says...That Laura must take your top off and suck on your nipples."

Natalie extended her arms towards Laura picking her up towards her. Josh could see that both girls where incredibly into it by now. Laura and Natalie turned their backs to him and wiggled their butts for him. Then Laura undid the knots that held Natalie's top and they turned to face him once more. She pounced on Natalie's breasts, sucking on her nipples whilst her tongue playfully flicked them back and forth.

- "Oooohhh...Laura! That's soooooo good!" said Natalie with a whimper.

By the time Laura came up for air, Josh could feel the precum beginning to rise up his shaft.

- "How was the show then, dear cook?"

- "Harder than expected. But a deal's a deal and so Laura, it's your turn now."

Laura thought about it a little and a wicked grin appeared on her face.

- "The cook commands that Natalie and I, French kiss on Josh's lap. Natalie should take off my top."

Both girls sat astride on the chair's arms with their legs resting on Josh. To his seer delight, Josh watched as Laura and Natalie proceeded to tongue each other as if he didn't even exist there. Natalie had taken Laura's top off and her hands were roaming all over her breasts. By the time they broke off their kiss, both girls' breathing was labored with excitement.

- "The cook commands..." Laura stammered uncertain. "The cook commands...that...that Natalie use the Thai beads on me."

Natalie looked at her in disbelief. She started to say something but kept silent. Laura was coming out as a real dare devil, much more than she had been her age. Obliging, she fetched the beads and a canister of KY Jelly, not that she'd need it. If Laura was half as wet as she was, the beads might just as well slide all the way in with minimal effort. When she came back, both Josh and Laura had an evil grin on their faces. "Oh no...who knows what their up to now," thought Natalie.

Laura instructed Natalie to sit cross -- legged on the carpet. Then she sat on top, with her legs wrapping firmly around Natalie's back. As she once more kissed Natalie, she began to rhythmically grind her hips towards her. Leaning over to her left ear she whispered "use that now...without taking off my thong...set it aside with your hands and use it," she said giving a bite to Natalie's earlobe. Without breaking contact, Natalie put some KY on her palm and then enclosed the beads in her fist. With trembling hands, she moved aside Laura's now wet thong and massaged some gel on her anus. Laura moaned like a wounded animal and bit hard on Natalie's lip. Forcefully steadying her, Natalie pushed the first bead upwards. She felt Laura's sphincter clench tightly at the intrusion, but just a moment later she relaxed and the first joint went in. In the meanwhile, Laura's hand drifted downward and she begun to rub her clitoris in earnest. Natalie's hand stopped her:

- "Not yet Laura, not yet. The cook hasn't spoken yet."

Just to make the point stick, Natalie pushed harder on the beads and another two joints slid inside. Laura couldn't believe the volcano -- like feelings she was experiencing. Her body was all sweaty and her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing.

- "The cook says that Laura has to stand up and take her thong off," said Natalie with a wicked grin.

Gently, Natalie pulled the finger ring and the Thai beads exited Laura's anus with a soft "plop". Laura stood on her feet and proceeded to remove the tiny amount of cloth that still covered her genitals.