A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile and say, "Honey I have wanted your big cock in me for a long time. Please put it in me and not for a few seconds. Make love to me."

He was ready and so was I. He moved into position. Careful not to hurt me. He was keeping his weight off me with one hand and guiding his cock with the other. He rubbed the head across my entrance and I sighed. His need was great, he was shaking. He pressed his big cockhead into me and slowly I opened. It felt so big and hot. He pressed forward more and I started to open up Soon he got the head in and it felt wonderful. I was praying he wouldn't freak-out and come to soon. I wanted to enjoy this. After some easy stoking in and out he buried his whole cock in me. A perfect fit. I raised his lips to mine and kissed him.

The feeling of my own son's big cock in me was fantastic. He was big but it was like I was made for him. He began stroking in and out. He reached around with his hands and grabbed my ass, pulling my hips to him. He was adjusting the angle, trying to shove more of his cock in me. He was bottoming out as it was. He was starting to speed up and I sensed his desire would overwhelm him. Something I hadn't thought about somehow entered my mind. His father had a vasectomy a number of years ago. It had allowed me to stop taking the pill. Billy was not wearing a rubber and I was unprotected. I didn't think the timing was right but it was still risky. A baby would be hard to explain. The feeling of his big cock in me made me forget all reason.

He knew he was close and asked, "Mom I am going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

I said, "No baby, I want you to cum inside of me. I want to feel it. Go ahead and shoot."

When a guy hears that is is OK to unload his semen into a woman, and she doesn't mind, it is an indescribable feeling. Somehow his cock swelled up some more and he stopped pumping. I felt a spasm move through it and he erupted. Wave after wave, rope after rope of semen and seed from deep within him hosed his Mothers pussy down. It was his second big cum, but he had managed to find more. His glans was pressed against her cervix. He knew where some of this was going. Didn't he remember that his Dad went through with a vasectomy a few years back and the reason was his Mom wanted to get off the pill. Was she unprotected? I didn't ask him to pull out.

My whole body spasmed with my own climax. His cock was so big. My pussy rippled and squeezed it. I had wanted this for so long. How could I even consider not doing this more and more. When we both started to relax and come down from our orgasm high, he laid his head on my breasts thanking fate that he had this chance. The chance to make love to his own Mother.

He whispered to her, "Mom I am so sorry, I could not help myself. I needed this so badly."

"Shh it's OK I've wanted you too baby." I said.

I held him tight. We were both sweating in the late summer sun. I didn't want to let go of him. I didn't want him out of me. He kissed me. Long and lovingly. Our tongues twirling together. It was there lost in our passion that we both heard it. A sound from inside the house. A door opening and closing, and my name being called. It was my husband, his Dad back home from his day of golf. Any second now he would walk into the kitchen and if he looked out he would see us. His wife and his son, naked, laying together.

Quickly Billy got up off me and his cock popped out of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the lounge. He turned and pulled my arm hard as he headed for the pool. We both jumped in with a splash. We swam underwater back to the side of the pool near the kitchen door. Breaking the surface we clung to the side to hide the fact we were both nude. As long as his Dad didn't notice our swimsuits under the lounges or walk to the pool we would be OK. His Dad walked to the door and looked out to the pool.

I said, "Hi Honey, how was golf. Look who decided to surprise me."

My husband looked and noticed his Son in the pool and said, "Oh hey Son, welcome home."

Billy said, "Hi Dad, Mom and I just decided to have a swim, pretty soon it will be too cold."

I nodded at Billy and turned to his Dad and said, "Honey why don't you go get in the shower, I am sure you are tired from your golf. We'll clean up too and then you can take us out to eat, OK?"

My husband said, "Sure, that's sounds great. See you all in a bit."

He turned and walked back into the house. We both breathed a sigh of relief. We waited until we knew he was in the shower. Hugging the side we made it around to the steps. Quietly we got out and tiptoed to where our stuff was. We each grabbed a towel and wrapped it around ourselves. I grabbed our swimsuits and we headed inside. Billy headed to his room and I headed to the guest room. Each had it's own shower.

Before Billy ducked into his room I stopped him and whispered, "I will see you later." and I winked at him. He gave me a quick kiss and went into his room.

We had a nice family dinner and came home. After my husband feel asleep, tired from his golf and too much drinking, I snuck into Billy's room. We were careful and quiet and made sweet love again. We even found a way to do it one more time on Sunday before he left to go back to school. Now that this had started I didn't know how we could stop it.

Billy came home more often for the rest of the school year then he did any other year he had been down there. I also made some trips down there for the weekend. He did graduate early, and had some job offers from out of state, but he chose one that paid less but was back in his home town. He got a one room apartment, not to far from the house. I helped decorate it of course and spent lots of time there. I didn't get pregnant, and bought a diaphragm. Sometimes I forget to put it in. Maybe I really do want his baby. Someday he might find the right girl and settle down, but not yet.

12