A MILF's Marvlous, Meaty Legs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This won't take long, baby," she growled, squeezing with just enough pressure to drive him crazy. "You are so ready!"

She continued to kiss him, framing his young face in her hands, eyes on his, as she flexed and relaxed her meaty calves, slowly at first, then faster and faster, the pulsating fist of muscle devouring his tip, the friction mounting. She felt it thicken in her leggy scissors, knowing he was close. Frantically, he thrust into the flesh.

"Now, now, let my calves do the work boy, you just relax and enjoy it!" she said, suddenly squeezing hard and stemming the imminent explosion to make her sexual point. "Enjoy it..."

He relented and relaxed, and they continued to kiss as Christine resumed the maddening pulsations of her fleshy calves, the muscles firm and silky as they danced faster and faster around him. He groaned, eyelids fluttering, and she kissed him harder, more deeply, her eyes flashing and locked on his.

"Cum baby, cum for Carlyne's calves!" she hissed wetly into his mouth, feeling his knob tremble in the quivering embrace of her tremendous calves.

He screamed as he came, into her mouth, body trembling as she held him close, his orgasm surpassing any that had gone before in his young life. She also came, grinding her meaty thighs together, squeezing in, pulsating herself off. Her calves were flooded with his juices, driving her orgasm into another gear as she felt the pumping gel squirt hot and fast, seemingly for a full minute until it stopped and Charlie went slack in her arms.

Christine stopped the jiggling of her calves and smiled at him. She pushed him back to his haunches, his wet cock bobbing before him. They both looked down to her spread legs, her calves covered from knees to socks in a thick blanket of the evidence of his leggy affection.

"Wow, you young ones produce SOO much," she laughed, marveling at the sight of the lumpy residue gleaming hot on her titanic calves.

Young ones. For a fleeting moment, her young ones, her twin boys, flashed in her mind, wondering if their growing fascination with their muscular mom's legs would produce as much cum, wondering if they lay in bed, stroking themselves, thinking of her and her chiseled calves and thunderous thighs.

The image she conjured in her mind shocked and delighted her all at once.

She smiled at Charlie, running a finger through his sperm coating her titanic calves, lifting it and watching him, slurping it into her mouth, eyes fluttering at the taste. She sucked her finger like a meaty little dick and he groaned watching her.

"Be a dear," she said, pointing to a roll of paper towels.

Dutifully, he obeyed, tearing off a large piece and leaning toward her, lovingly swiping her majestic calves clean, wadding up the wet paper and dropping it in a nearby basket. She stood, pulling him to his feet, faces inches from each other. She looked down at her legs, still shiny from him.

"Oops!" she said, pointing to a tiny gob of creamy white on her left shin. "Missed a spot!"

He reached for the paper towel roll. She stopped him, shaking her head.

"No," she corrected, shocked at her own boldness as she formulated this all on the fly, her sexual whims now consuming her. "With your mouth! Lick it clean!"

He blinked in disbelief but was too far gone in the physical and mental trap of Carlyne's magical legs to disobey. Kneeling, he faced the tiny dollop and lashed his tongue out, slurping it into his mouth, trying to ignore the taste and texture. She quickly lifted him to his feet, kissing him suddenly, deep and wet, sharing. His eyes popped open, locked on hers. She thrust her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around before breaking the kiss, leaning her forehead to his, pushing a hand between them to return his drooping dick to his pants and zipping it up as easily as she'd freed it earlier.

"Break's over, baby," she hissed, leading him to the door after tugging down her pant legs to hide those amazing calves.

Charlie was dumbstruck for the rest of their shift, unable to talk, only remembering what had happened as he watched her work, smiling and charming as always, a customer favorite. Sadly, their shift ended and they walked to their cars behind the building. Looking around to ensure no one was watching, Carlyne pulled him close for a kiss, leaning against back against her car, hooking one leg around his back and squeezing until he groaned into her mouth.

"I won't forget you, Charlie," she finally said, breaking the kiss and slipping into her car seat, pulling up her pant legs as she did, his eyes drawn to them. "And they won't either!"

"Will I..can we...?" he said eagerly.

"Well," she laughed, locking her meaty calves together and effecting a mock scissor squeeze as he watched. "Maybe...after all, I DO know where you work!"

She drove off, watching in her mirror the boy's eyes following her out of the lot.

And thinking of her gorgeous twin boys the entire way.

12