A Millbrow Idyll Pt. 03

Story Info
After (male) ladies' orgy Cassie returns to her man.
3.3k words
4.68
6.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This episode contains some incest between father and son.

***

Mrs Cassie Wakely walked down the street from the home she shared with her husband, Tom, towards the house she had originally bought for herself and her son-wife, Frances, but where Frances now lived with Zena, Tom's former wife. Stated baldly, like that, it sounds a bit complicated, but the inhabitants of Millbrow were used to complex and changing relationships. It was that sort of place.

This morning was Sunday and the three ladies, Cassie, Zena and Frances, were going together to a meeting of the Ladies' Sunday Coffee Circle. Zena and Frances opened their front door and joined Cassie before she had the chance to ring the doorbell.

'We're a bit late. We'd better hurry,' said Zena.

Cassie was surprised. Zena was usually so laid back punctuality came low on her list of priorities.

'What's the hurry?' she asked.

Zena grinned and said, 'You'll see.'

Cassie saw that Frances looked excited and realised she must be aware of whatever was going forward.

When they arrived at The Café (it needed no other name for its habituées) the air of excitement among the ladies was palpable. Cassie noticed that even the ladies who did not usually come to the café were present today. No sooner had they been served with their coffee than Zena stood up, tapped her spoon against her cup to gain attention and said, 'Ladies. It's that time of year again.'

There were a few muffled giggles and a 'Here, here,' from a very tweedy lady sitting with a companion dressed in floaty pastel shades, who simpered with pride at her lover's forwardness. Cassie recognised Miss Evadne and Miss Lucinda. She had only seen them in their working clothes before. They kept a riding stable just outside the town and rarely come to the coffee mornings.

Zena went on,' We have booked the coach from Taylor's Transport, as usual. It will pick us up at the corner of Cross Lane and High Street at 9.00 am this Tuesday. We shall return to the same spot by 10.00 pm. Dear Mrs Sandby, here at The Café, is providing us with one of her delicious picnics again. A group of our menfolk have agreed to guard the approaches, ensuring our privacy in our day at Ladies' Gill Falls. So, come prepared and have a wonderful time.'

'What's so exciting about a day out?' asked Cassie, as a buzz of lively chatter filled the room.

'The excitement,' said Zena, 'is that, once a year, we ladies spend the day together naked, pleasuring one another.'

'I shan't be coming,' said Cassie. 'What on earth would Tom think?'

'It's part of Millbrow life. He won't think anything of it. Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to. It's fun and very sexy,' said Zena.

'Oh daddy,' said Frances, 'Zena took me to the party last year and I loved it. You must come. Don't be a spoilsport. You and I are members of the community now and you shouldn't dismiss part of that life if you haven't tried it.'

'I shall ask Tom.'

'Fair enough but he never minded my taking part every year of our twenty-five years together,' said Zena.

They left it at that. Cassie broached the subject with her husband that afternoon.

'Wouldn't you mind if I made love to someone else or if they made love to me?' Cassie asked Tom, hoping he would say he forbade her to even consider it.

'If it was another man I'd kill him,' he replied, 'But what you ladies get up to together...that's a different matter. Zena always said it made no difference to her feelings for me and, so far as I was concerned, it made no difference to my feelings for her. It's up to you, darling. I don't want to deprive you of any pleasures Millbrow can afford.'

Cassie felt so disappointed that her husband didn't feel jealous and order her not to take part that she thought, 'To hell with it. If he doesn't care enough to forbid it, I'll damn well do it.'

When she told Frances and Zena that she would be going with them they applauded.

'Wear your prettiest bra and panties,' Zena said. 'We start in them and take them off as the action hots up. Remember to come in trainers. We're outdoors and it's not only the sex that can be a bit rough.'

As they assembled on the day Cassie found it impossible to believe that she and her fellow ladies were going to what, in effect, would be an orgy. They all looked so respectable in their sensible shoes and their summer frocks, going to a picnic in the country. When they arrived at Ladies' Gill Falls Cassie was amazed at the place and at the organisation which must have gone into the day. The coach stopped at an ordinary-looking passing place on a hill road, moorland stretching up to the high hills on the left and woods to the right. The ladies set off walking up a track through the woods. It turned a right angle and opened out suddenly into a broad meadow, sunlit and welcoming, with a stream running through it. Straight ahead of them and to right and left were paths amongst trees and glades; sunlight and dappled shade flickered through the light canopy of leaves. Somewhere in the distance was a muffled sound of waters, suggesting the presence of the waterfall, after which this magical place was named, and far beyond and above the trees they could see the usually bleak summit of Millbrow Hill, for once looking cheerful in the sunlight.

A yellow and white striped marquee occupied the centre of the meadow, its sides looped up and showing Clara Sandby, already clad only in bra and panties, overseeing a remarkable display of food and drink. Immediately to their right as the ladies entered the meadow was a temporary building bearing a notice saying 'Changing Room' and beyond that, at the edge of the encircling wood, another temporary building saying 'Toilets'.

All the women made a bee-line for the changing room. Space was limited and Cassie, Zena and Frances were part of the second group to enter. Frances showed her father where to place her clothes and where to touch up her makeup and they emerged together, three large women, in Cassie and Zena's case with cock and balls clearly constrained by their silk and lace panties (Frances 's much tinier cock and balls hardly showed except as a shadow in the silk) and in all cases their pecs born up and pushed gently together by Mme du Cul's exquisitely functional bras.

Cassie was sure that her son's breasts looked more feminine, more rounded and had more prominent nipples than she remembered from the days of their liaison. Frances saw the direction of her father's gaze and said, 'I'm taking hormones. Zena wants me to be entirely feminine. She loves my new titties and so do I.'

Cassie wondered how to phrase her next question. She decided to go for it. 'Are you thinking of surgery?' She, herself, had a horror of hospitals and clinics.

Frances smiled and said, 'No. Rest assured. Zena is far too keen on my little clitie cock and balls to want them removed.' Cassie felt relieved.

Cassie had expected to feel embarrassed when they emerged from the changing room. Instead she felt liberated and it was clear that so did the forty or so women scattered about the grass on chairs or lying or sitting on rugs and cushions. She immediately noticed Miss Evadne and Miss Lucinda. Whereas all the other women had opted for delicate lace panties and bras, which emphasised their desirability, these two were encased in waist to knee pink satin elasticated bloomers and matching bras.

Zena smiled. 'Bless their hearts,' she said, 'they come each year to show they're part of the community but spend all their time together sipping whisky and sodas in the refreshment tent. They are entirely faithful to each other and have been for fifty years.'

Cassie looked at the two old ladies, whom she had thought rather pathetic, with a new respect. Far from being the figures of fun she had supposed she felt that they represented something to aspire to.

Cassie, Zena and Frances made for the marquee and took a coffee each from Clara Sandby, who said, with a meaningful smile, in reply to Cassie's thanks, that she hoped to see her later. Cassie noticed that Clara packed a formidable bulge in her panties and Cassie blushed.

As the three women moved away from the counter Zena whispered to her friend, 'You have an admirer. She has the most stupendous cock, bigger than her husband's, I believe, but he seems to like it that way.'

Soon Zena and Frances were chatting with women they knew and Cassie, who had come down from her initial euphoria, was feeling a bit out of it, when Mme du Cul, enormous and voluptuous, settled down beside her.

'You're looking pensive, my dear. This isn't a day for thought. It's a day for sensuality.'

Cassie took in the swelling pecs and thighs, the boxer's arms and the massive cock so expertly constrained but so apparent.

'May we take a walk together?' asked Mme.

Cassie was torn by her desire to be faithful to her husband and her growing attraction to the women around her.

'He doesn't care about what I do here, 'she thought. 'He said so.'

She stood up, took the huge hand which Helene du Cul offered her and they walked together into the wood. They found a secluded glade with rugs and cushions placed in arbours around it. They lay down side by side, facing each other, and Helene reached out, cupped Cassie's face in her hand and kissed her.

'I've wanted to do that ever since you walked into my shop,' she said. Then they kissed more deeply; Helene's tongue took possession of Cassie's mouth. As they came out of the kiss Helene slid Cassie's bra straps from her shoulders; she pressed her lips on her pecs. She breathed in Cassie's scent and moved her mouth down to take between her lips each of Cassie's nipples in turn. She sucked on them and Cassie responded by arching her back, allowing Helene to unhook and remove her bra.

'Are you ready for me to take your clitie, darling?' asked Helene. Cassie couldn't speak. She nodded and Helene gently eased her panties over her thighs, her calves, her feet, kissing all the way as she did so. Finally she laid the pretty silk things on the grass beside them. Helene returned to contemplate the cock and balls and pecs before her.

'You are exquisite, my dear; not exquisite in the little girly way of Frances but in the way of a muscular woman; I saw that in my shop and I hoped I should enjoy these lovely things one day.'

Helene caressed and admired the cock which, when Cassie was a man, had been eight inches of steel and velvet but which, flaccid, was now six inches of delicate flesh. It and its two attendant balls, shaved and scented, lay, jewel-like, between Cassie's muscular legs. Helene fell to kissing and handling them before taking them into her mouth and bringing them, still flaccid, to climax so that she drank Cassie's milk.

'You are delicious, sweetheart,' she said. 'And now, my darling girl, I'm going to fuck you.'

Helene took off her own bra. Two massive pecs emerged, their nipples erect. She stepped out of her panties and Cassie gasped in surprise. Helene's cock was already nine inches of steel and still growing. Its head was a massive purple helmet; the column was veined and uncut with a wrinkled foreskin which promised delight once inside Cassie's pussy. Cassie knelt in front of Helene and worshipped.

'Yes, dearest girl. Suck it and make it wet enough to enter your cunt.'

Cassie did as she was told. She was desperate to take this great column inside her, to experience the ravishment this massive woman was offering her. Helene took Cassie in her arms, laid her on her back and without any preliminaries forced her by now ten inches into Cassie's pulsating vagina. Cassie cried out in shock and delight. Helene's cock massaged her tunnel and Cassie became delirious with joy as Helene found her prostate. Cassie's clitie leaked more and more milk as Helene's great engine battered into her until finally Helene grabbed Cassie's shoulder and bit her neck as she shot wave after wave of baby batter into her womb.

They lay panting. As Cassie came round from her ecstasy she became aware that Clara Sandby was standing over them. She was naked and had an eleven-inch pole of manflesh sticking up almost vertically from a bush of red hair from which hung two balls the size of oranges.

'That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen' she said. 'I wanted to be your first but may I take sloppy seconds?'

Cassie could only smile and nod. Clara raised Cassie until she was kneeling doggy fashion then Clara thrust her massive pole into Cassie's cunt. Cassie had been so effectively opened by Helene that even the intrusion of Clara's giant cock gave her only slight discomfort before the euphoria of being fucked by a mistress of the activity set in. She opened her mouth to yell her delight only to find that another cock was thrust down her throat. She recognised Zena's voice and then two hands seized her cock and balls and she felt totally overloaded with a level of sensual delight she had never before experienced. Three women were servicing her and they were expert. All four of them came at the same time. As she emerged from her trance she saw that Frances was the one whose mouth and hands had serviced her daddy's clitie.

Soon Cassie was plunged back into a glorious haze of fucking and sucking. Someone turned her onto her back. Her legs were raised and she was able to lick her own massive thighs as cock after cock was plunged into her cunt. She lost count of the number. As each woman shuddered her sperm into Cassie and withdrew another cock took her place. Sometimes she recognised whose face was hovering above her as one after another they deposited their loads inside her. Most were simply faces, probably of ladies she had seen once at a coffee morning. At the same time cocks were smeared across her lips or pushed into her throat and she drank their cum. She partly understood that she must have become the primary attraction at this fuck-fest and she revelled in it.

And so the day went on. From time to time groups of ladies would find their way to the food tent but cum was the food most consumed that day. By evening it was an exhausted but satisfied band who returned to Millbrow and their husbands. Cassie staggered to the changing room aided by Zena and Frances. Innumerable women's cum dribbled down the inside of Cassie's thighs and she was glad the other two were there or she must have fallen down. They cleaned her and bathed her gaping cunt. She felt utterly exhausted but wonderful.

Cassie lay in bed that night as Tom fucked her and she wondered if their life would ever be the same again. She now knew beyond a doubt that she was all woman. She no longer even wanted an erection. Her clitie produced its milk in response to others stimulating her vagina and she saw before her vistas of women with cocks as well as her husband's which was even now planting his seed in her overworked cunt.

The next day and the day after that Cassie walked down into the town. As she passed Mme du Cul's establishment the door opened and Cassie vanished inside. The 'Closed' notice was placed on the door until Cassie emerged an hour later. In The Café Cassie was ushered into the back room by Clara Sandby to knowing looks between the other customers. Some time later one, then two, then, sometimes, three of the lucky ones would be invited to join in the Cassie fuck-fest. She was now by far the most popular woman in Millbrow.

Tom was envied by all the men and most of the women but he now felt increasingly the torture of the jealousy he had claimed not to know. He had not been jealous when Zena was pleasured by other women but, much to his surprise, he hated the thought of anyone other than him entering Cassie or using her clitie or her breasts. He became morose and difficult. He ate the food Cassie put before him but whereas, before the ladies' day out, meals had been times of talk and laughter for them, more often than not they ate in silence or Tom merely grunted assent if Cassie asked him of the meal was to his liking.

Of course, Cassie divined the problem. Just as Tom had known her for a woman before she knew herself, she was beginning to know her husband better than he knew himself. She told herself that his misery was his own fault. He should have forbidden her to go on the outing. She enjoyed the attention from the other ladies and why shouldn't she? Then she thought, 'He didn't forbid me because he wants me to be free to be my own woman.'

She now had a revelation about her own nature. She saw the situation clearly for the first time.

She thought, 'I need to be owned by him. I don't want to be my own woman. The dear, silly man doesn't realise this. I long for him to constrain what I can do so that I shall escape finally and totally my former masculine self. By obeying him I shall gain a deeper freedom.'

She decided to force the issue for both their good.

She looked across the breakfast table and said, 'I need you to forbid me to ever have sex with anyone other than you.'

Tom sat in shock then a smile started to spread across his face as though after a long, dark winter, the sun had come out.

'If I do, will you, can you obey, after what you have experienced?'

She said simply, 'Yes.'

'Then I forbid you to have any sexual contact with any human being except me, your husband.'

She stood and pulled her husband's face into her breasts.

'Please don't make me frightened again,' she said.

'Frightened? Why?'

'That you don't love me enough to understand that I need you to be in charge. I want only you and I have been in a wilderness of possibilities I don't want. I thought I did but I was wrong.''

He set about proving beyond all doubt that he adored her and that he was definitely in charge.

Later that day Cassie spoke on the telephone to each of her female lovers before calling in at The Café. She explained the situation. They regretted losing such a spectacular fuck but they congratulated her on her acumen.

Sitting opposite Cassie at one of the café tables Clara said, 'Men are so dense sometimes. I had to tell my Charlie that I needed him to dominate me. He thought he had to handle me like a delicate flower so I told him I wanted him to fuck the senses out of me and we've got along splendidly ever since. They don't realise until we tell them that women like us, who were born male, need them to be all man to free us from our masculinity and to liberate us as women.' She looked reminiscently at Cassie and said, 'I shall be sorry never to take that pretty pussy again. Be sure to tell me if you change your mind.'

'I shan't.'

'I fear that will be the case, but good for you, darling.'

From then on when Cassie ventured into Millbrow she continued to be very welcome everywhere but no 'closed' notices went up and she was not invited into back rooms unless she was trying on new clothes.