A Millennium Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this was said whilst we were still under the shower by which time my own cock had risen to the occasion and was standing to attention waiting for action: an action which it had hitherto never experienced. I had said not a word until now, but I realised that standing there, being held by Tom, whom was clearly hot for me with his tool ready for action pushed against my body and his soft words of encouragement in my ear, that I had been completely seduced by him. It's funny when one thinks about it, as seduction always seems to be something which occurs between a man and a woman; but it describes exactly what Tom had just done to me; he had seduced me there under the shower. For the very first time in my life, I felt another warm body against my own and, frankly, it was a feeling which I very much liked. And so not really knowing exactly what he had in mind, I finally said: "OK Tom; just do it."

And as I was shortly to find out, Tom was not short of imagination or technique when it came to sex; he was a real pro.

That evening I received from this man, whom I had known only a few hours, what I suppose must count as a crash-course in gay sex; I started the course as a naïve virgin and emerged a few hours later as a changed man. When I say, emerged, I should really say that I fell asleep alongside Tom in that double-bed; both of us stark naked and both of us happily, but completely, exhausted. I had not only been superbly well fucked several times myself, but had also learned the finer points of how to use my own cock on another man; and I have to say that like many before me and since, I had enjoyed every minute of my training. I felt as I went to sleep that I felt that I was truly up and running as what I had long known I would ultimately be: a sexually active, gay man.

But to come back to the shower and what happened after I agreed to let Tom loose on my arse. He reached beyond me and grabbed the dispenser of shower gel from the rack, rubbed a good quantity into the crevice between by buns and then I suppose, as I did not actually see this, anointed his own cock with the gel before pushing his cock- head firmly against my anal sphincter, which was tightly closed. I felt my sphincter tense itself even further as the head of his rock-hard meat forced itself against the potential point of entry. Tom told me to relax, which with some considerable effort I did; and finally, after a few firm thrusts on his part -- he really knew what he was doing -- I felt my sphincter finally relax sufficiently to allow him to pass inside me. So there it was; I had finally surrendered my anal virginity to another man. I had long known that it was inevitable, but I had never thought as I left home that very morning, that within a few hours I would be standing in a motel- room shower and allowing a comparative stranger to fuck me: to give me my very first fuck!.

I had long wanted to have sex with another man, but I had never envisaged just how that first time would come about; but here it had happened with a stranger. I can but liken that act of sex, the first I had ever experienced, to that of what I imagine it must be like for a virgin female, who finally succumbing to her lover's desires (not to mention her own) allows him to enter her, breaking her hymen and taking away her virginity forever. The two experiences are so similar, and have to be something that no one, man or woman, can or will ever forget; for it is the act I which they surrender themselves to another for the first time: a true act of carnal intercourse between two human beings.

But I see that I have again digressed in my philosophising; so to come back to the shower, where we both still were standing, united now by Tom's cock which he had just thrust into my rectum, Tom, as the prime mover, began very gently to slide his cock to and fro inside of me, which I found very agreeable, after the slight sharp stab of pain I had experienced as he first penetrated me. I assumed that he now intended to fuck me harder and harder until he climaxed; but I was wrong. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of my body and said: "Liam, you're a great guy and a great potential partner to fuck; but for your first time you really do deserve better than a standing fuck in a shower. So let's dry ourselves off, go back into the bedroom, make ourselves comfortable and let me give you are really good, first fuck so that you know what a great experience it is. The first time you allow another man to fuck you should be and remain a memorable happening: one you will never forget: a great life-changing experience: one which you will want to repeat again and again: an act which will give you the greatest pleasure for the rest of your life. There is no better way to describe the sexual relationship between two men than to say, as many have said before me, that it is a toy which never fails to please. And believe me, Liam, never was a truer word spoken."

And so, following his suggestion, we both dried ourselves off and moved back into the bedroom giving me the first opportunity to see my mentor in the gentle art of anal sex, totally naked in all his glory. And I exaggerate not when I use the expression: "in all his glory", for if ever there was a guy with a glorious male physique, at that very moment, it had to be Tom. Of course beauty, as ever, is in the eyes of the beholder; in this case me; but believe me when I say that I was totally blown away by the exquisite beauty of Tom's naked figure. Now, with no false modesty, I can say that I myself have a good muscular figure for a young man of just eighteen and that I have a really decent piece of man-meat between my legs. But my muscles had been developed by hard work on the farm and not by carefully programmed exercises in a gym. Tom, on the other hand, had clearly spent a great deal of time in his gym, honing his body to the peak of male perfection.

Now perfection means different things to different people, but what Tom had achieved was that beautiful symmetry of figure, with every muscle absolutely perfectly defined, but not in that sinewy, knotted way of the overblown, steroid-conditioned muscles of the professional body-builder, whose appearance so often verges on the grotesque. Tom had achieved the muscular perfection of what one imagines a Greek God to be like. But as none of us have ever seen or will ever see a Greek God or any other God for that matter, perhaps the best comparison would be to say that Tom was the living incarnation of Michael-Angelo's famous statue of David. I, like most of my readers I suspect, have never actually seen the statue itself, which is to be found in Florence, Italy, but even my school library had art books (seldom looked at I suspect) and I had seen several photos of this remarkable work.

But the most significant way in which Tom's figure differentiated itself from that of the statue of David, was in that critically important piece of anatomy: his penis. For some reason there seems to have been a general reluctance among sculptors across the ages to show this most important male organ in anything approaching its true life-size. Time and time again one sees statues of nude males, alas all too often with tiny cocks; and often, adding prudery to insult, a proverbial fig-leaf covers what is supposed to be there and leaves it to our imagination. Now to be fair, Michael-Angelo, himself a homosexual, did not stint in his treatment when he sculpted his stake of David; but David's stony phallic member fades into insignificant when compared to Tom's real-life cock.

As I mentioned earlier, sitting beside Tom in the car, I had noticed his very prominent crotch bulge, enhanced by the tight jeans he was wearing. Then, just as I stepped, myself totally naked, from the motel bedroom into the shower, I had just glimpsed Tom stripping off, but still wearing is cock-thong, leaving my curiosity, by now totally aroused, still unsatisfied. And finally, in the shower, I had had the unexpected and impromptu pleasure of having Tom give my arse its first-ever shafting, but again with a cock, which although I knew from the feel of it inside me to be of sterling dimensions, I still had not seen. But now was the moment when all was revealed; to both of us, in fact, as Tom and I, both stark naked, stood sizing each other up in that motel bedroom where my first lessons in the art of gay sex would shortly be imparted to me by a man whom I already knew, from his very first, powerful thrust in the shower, was an expert in the art of anal sex.

My wildest expectations were exceeded when I finally saw what Tom had to offer in terms of phallic meat. He had, in drying himself off, lost the rock-hard bar he had sported in the shower and his penis was now in its soft state; but even a rest, what a magnificent piece of meat it was. It must have measured about eight inches in length, something that many men aspire to but few ever achieve. But unlike some tall and lanky men who sport very long, thin cocks, which, in the eye of the connoisseur are totally unattractive, Tom's had not only length, but possessed that all important balance, which makes for a very attractive cock. It was almost two inches in diameter, which when combined with the eight inches of length made for a superbly attractive fuck-stick. It was perfectly circumcised, displaying a magnificent cock-head set off from the shaft by a well defined rim. But not only was it well proportioned and perfectly balanced, for it also had that very desirable quality, of rubberiness, with which, thank God, my own cock is also endowed. This is a great attribute, as it means that a cock, even when soft, as Tom's was now, has a well defined presence: it makes a definite statement and does not just hang there like a limp piece of rag between a guy's legs; it is something of which a guy can be proud of all the time and not just when it is erect and roaring to go.

I had already noticed in the car that Tom was wearing a gold ear-ring and a gold ring through his right nipple. And continuing with his obvious love of male body-jewellery, he wore a gold chain around his neck. But the piece de résistance of Tom's body adornments was one of those extraordinary trianguloid cock-rings, made of three separate rings welded together to form a sort of pyramidal configuration. It appeared to be made of gold, which I later found out to be the case. The largest of the rings, forming the base of this device, had been fitted over Tom's cock and balls and was seated against his pelvis. His balls had then been passed through the lower ring and his cock through upper, which ensure that these two elements of this exceptional sexual ensemble were clearly delineated and held beautifully in position.

This was rendered totally visible and even more striking by the fact that Tom had had his pubic hair removed. I know that this is difficult to envisage for anyone who has never seen a man wearing such an elaborate cock ring; but on Tom, with whom I was already well on the road to becoming besotted, it looked absolutely terrific. For anyone reading this who would like to see a fine example of a young stud, wearing such a triple cock ring, then log onto the site: ifnb.blogspot.com and go back to the year 2014, and the shot entitled : Dragoncock Pan-Asia 12, where a guy named Greg Stone is posing wearing just such a triple ring. But Tom, wearing his gold version of this ring looked much better than Greg in that photo.

Can a man's cock and balls, ever be truly considered as being beautiful? Well to me, excited with the anticipation of what was about to happen to me, Tom's kit looked absolutely beautiful: just so very desirable! Totally entranced by what I was looking at, I suddenly threw what inhibition I had left in me to the winds, went across to Tom, knelt in front of him and more or less as an act of worship of what I saw, took the head of that beautiful phallus of his into my mouth and began to suck him off as I had seen so many guys do in the porn internet sites I had visited over the last few years. Tom held my head and let me continue until he was again rock-hard, by which time my own cock was telling me that it too wanted some action.

Tom gently pushed me away and said: "Well done, Liam; you're now on the right road. Come on; get up." He then handed me a condom and motioned to me to roll it onto my own cock, whilst he arranged a pillow at the foot of the bed: "Lie on your back on the bed, Liam, and hold your legs open and your arse as high as you can so that I can lube your hole properly. You are now absolutely ready to take your first proper fuck and I want it all to be perfect for you; the first time is really very important for any guy as the memory of it will be with him for the rest of his life. So let me try to create a very pleasant memory for you. You'll see why you need the condom when we get going."

Tom then rolled a condom onto his own erection and applied a large dose of some lubricating cream, which he had produced from his own suitcase, to his own rubber-clothed cock before turning his attention to my waiting arse. He then applied a liberal dose of the same cream to my external anal area and then to my utter surprise, produced as if from nowhere, a sort of syringe arrangement with which he injected some of the same cream into my rectum. I wondered at first what he was doing, but he just smiled and told me to relax and I have to say that it was quite a pleasant sensation to feel that smooth cream spread inside me.

"Now Liam; the moment of truth has arrived. Don't resist me; just let me take you and I will give you your first proper fuck: one which you will never forget for the rest of your life. And you will see that thanks to all that preparation, which I think is absolutely essential for a comfortable fuck, both for the fucker -- me on this occasion -- and the fuckee, which is the role you are about to play in this little live drama we are about to enact together, we will both have a fantastic time. You Liam, will emerge as a true young man changed forever; you will have found your true self and will never want to look back. Liam, as you must by now have realised, I'm as gay as a coot; ask me not where that expression comes from or what that poor little bird has done to be so maligned; but I knew I was gay from about fourteen on and started my gay life, when like you aged eighteen, a gay master at school stole my virginity. I can tell you here and now Liam, and believe me there is not a chance in a million of me being wrong; you are just as gay as I am; I knew it from the moment I saw you standing there thumbing a lift; I could feel it when I touched you in the shower, and I can smell it in the air around you. Liam the moment you stepped into my car this morning, your fate was sealed. I knew that I wanted to have sex with you; you were a fruit, hanging there on the tree, ripe for the picking. So let's get to it and celebrate in style your liberation today, your eighteenth birthday, and your entry into the wonderful world of gay sex."

Looking back on this momentous (for me, anyway) occasion I am not at all sure what I felt or how I felt as the fatidic moment of penetration approached. In the shower when I had first felt Tom's superb tool inside me, I had at first been inwardly trembling with fear of the unknown, even though I had given him permission to fuck me. But after all that preparation with lubricants and condoms and now that I had seen with my own eyes what truly superb young stud Tom was, I think I felt rather pleased that he had seen in me a potential sex partner from the moment that he first set eyes on me as a hitchhiker. I asked myself what it was that he had seen in me that had made him so very determined to fuck me that very same day. It was, in fact, a rather pleasing thought that even in my scruffy clothes standing there on the side of the road, I must have had some sort of sex appeal, to attract the eye of such an experienced and, moreover, handsomely beautiful, young, gay stud.

And let me tell you that it most certainly gave my self-esteem a strong boost. To confirm what I already knew in my heart of hearts to be true: that I was a homosexual male; I had wanted to lose my own virginity as soon as possible; but not in my wildest dreams had I expected that it would happen before the day of my eighteenth birthday was out. Anyway, there I lay, on my back, my legs spread open to allow Tom to show me what it was like to have my first good dose of anal sex. Any doubts that I may have still had of allowing Tom to have sex with me had now disappeared; fear and uncertainty had also gone with them. All I now wanted was for Tom to slide that superb cock of his into me and to take me to heaven and back in what I envisaged as a glorious blaze of male-male sex.

Tom approached me, that magnificent tool of his directed at my well-lubed anus. He took my legs over his shoulders and pressed the tip of his cock against my anal sphincter. This time there was no resistance, none at all and his erect cock, which I think was about ten inches in length, slid smoothly and effortlessly inside me. There was practically no pain as Tom bottomed his pelvis and balls against my arse and paused for a moment before continuing. I grabbed my own cock, also now fully erect and I am glad to say of considerable stature, to keep my kit away from Tom's ministrations to my arse. Then after the slight pause, he practically withdrew his cock from inside me, before gently re-descending its full length into me; and so he went on for quite a few minutes, giving me practically full length gentle strokes of which he was in complete control; but then he gradually, increased both the force and the speed at which he pumped himself into my hole until at one moment, I just knew that he himself was losing his self-control of the situation and that passion alone would now dictate how things went further. It was a magic experience for me, as he pounded my arse with ever greater force. I rubbed my own tool in time with his strokes and then suddenly it was all over; we both climaxed together and shot our sperm into the condoms we were wearing.

By this time we were both sweating heavily with the exertion, but Tom managed a smile as he looked down on me and said: "So Liam, how was that for a first time?" I made no answer, but the expression on my face told him all he needed to know. He then remained hard inside of me for about five minutes; and so, there we lay, with Tom on top of me, sort of fused together as one body. For me it had been a truly magical experience. I had jerked myself off to orgasm times without number, as, I imagine, had most lads of my age; but the orgasm I had experienced by an actual act of sexual intercourse with another warm body was in a totally other league. It eclipsed in terms of intensity by miles any of my five-fingered, self- induced climaxes I had ever had. And then, to lie there with Tom on top of me was also a great pleasure; for the first time in my life, I was in contact with another living body; a body with which I had just indulged in the most intimate act that two men can commit together. Never in a thousand years could I have imagined just how wonderful my first true sexual experience would be; I was in seventh heaven.

CHAPTER 4

Tom then showed his practical side and said: "Well you see now, Liam, why we both wore condoms. Just look at the amount of cream we have pumped out together; without a condom each, we would have wet the bedding through with our great gobbets of sperm; and as we have to sleep in it later -- much later as it transpired -- I think it better that we try to keep our nest for the night as dry as possible. I love to fuck, but my God, what a messy process it is in reality. So up you get Liam; the night is yet young and I have not finished with your initiation into the joys of gay sex by a long chalk. Roll on a fresh rubber young man and kneel the bed and I'll show you a different position which gay men use to fuck each other."