A Mini

Story Info
Jes and lil's scheduled uninterrupted play time.
1.4k words
3.27
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by
jes_da_man & LittleOne

Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 6:27:49 AM

---------------------------

A Mini - Part One.

She knew he was coming home soon but his exact arrival time wasn't known. Traffic, last minute emergencies, final phone calls could all make him later than either of them wanted. However, they were both anxious to be together again and fulfill their needs, both physical and emotional.

She thought of the last time they talked on the phone and the memory made her clit twinge. The phone sex they had was unreal! She never would have dreamed she could be so ultimately turned on by a voice or that she could make any man so hot over the phone. What they had was unique and without it they might have gone crazy with unfulfilled passion when they were apart. Still, as nice as phone fucking was, she was more than ready for the real thing and she knew he was too.

As soon as he informed her that he was coming home she immediately rearranged her schedule so they could have some uninterrupted time together. Now that it was just a matter of hours before she would feel his naked body next to hers she was having a very hard time controlling her urge to masturbate. The more she tried not to think about the throbbing she felt in her pussy the stronger it reminded her that she was horny as hell! She knew she could cum now and again later but she really wanted to save all her pent up passion for him.

An hour went by, and she tried to stay busy but her clit wouldn't allow her to forget how much she wanted him. Even her nipples were in a constant state of hardness! She looked at the clock and decided she could stand the torture no more, so she went to the bedroom for a so called "mini', just to calm herself down, knowing this wouldn't diminish the intense orgasms she would have with him later.

Taking the dildo and vibrator out of the night stand drawer, she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. In anticipation of what she was about to do, she could feel her pussy getting even wetter than it had been before. Then spreading her labia, exposing her swollen clit she had no trouble inserting the artificial cock in her cunt.

"Ahhhh... that feels sooo good!" she moaned out loud.

Brushing her fingers across her clit, she flinched and knew it wouldn't be long before her body exploded in orgasm. But she wanted to wait just a little while. She let her pussy rhythmically squeeze the dildo several times as she lay naked on the bed and thought about the times he had watched her do this while he stroked his cock. The image she formed in her mind made her groan with immense desire for him.

Pussy juice was now flowing freely from her cunt and she felt it trickle down the crack of her ass, and slowly traverse over her asshole, before it dripped onto the sheet beneath her slightly raised buttocks. Immediately, this gave her an idea. She reached into the night stand drawer and got out another dildo and decided to put it in her ass.

Rolling over on her side with the first dildo firmly buried in her pussy, she rubbed her own juices all around her asshole with her fingers, and then gently began slipping one of them in and out of it. The feeling was intense.

When she felt that the muscles of her anus were relaxed enough she began pushing the second dildo into her tight anal hole. There was some resistance at first but soon she felt the fullness of her ass being fucked by the rubber cock. She wanted to cum but also wanted to enjoy this unique feeling for as long as she could.

This was something she couldn't wait to tell him about and she was sure he would volunteer to replace one of the artificial dicks she had inside her body. The dildo in her ass was a vibrating one and that movement added to the intense sensation she was feeling. She loved the feeling of being fully fucked and found herself fingering her clit faster and faster. This was going to be a very intense orgasm for sure!

Inadvertently, she wondered what kind of picture she made there on the bed with dildos crammed in her pussy and anus. She wished he could see it.

Her eyes were shut as her mind was concentrated on the new and wonderful feelings her body was experiencing. She wanted this to last!

END OF 'A MINI.' - PART ONE.

---------------------------

A Mini - Part Two.

Coming within the last two miles of reaching their home, he couldn't help but think about her and hope she was feeling as horny as he was. The last time they were on the phone, he swore that he shot a load big enough to fill a coffee cup and although it felt good, it wasn't the same as filling her hot wet pussy with his cum.

His dick reacted as these thoughts went through his head and he noticed the speedometer needle was on the rise too. Better slow down, he thought to himself, because getting a speeding ticket would only increase the time before he could be in her arms. And that was the very last thing he wanted happening.

Finally he turned into the driveway and once again he felt is cock twitch in anticipation of her waiting arms. He was so anxious to see her that he left all his gear behind and hurriedly put his key in the lock of their front door. Expecting to find her in the living room, he was a bit puzzled when she wasn't there.

He started toward the kitchen but stopped when he heard a noise coming from the bedroom. Walking toward it he stopped at the door and couldn't believe his eyes! There she was, nude on the bed with her ass and pussy filled full of toys. She was fingering her pussy with such energy and vigor that he knew she was about to cum in a big way.

She was so intent on self pleasure that she hadn't realized he was there so he quickly got out of his clothes and approached the bed. Not wanting to frighten her, he slowly leaned down and gently kissed one of her large breasts. Although she was momentarily startled she didn't stop fingering her clit and he knew she was still very close to cumming.

Without a word he lowered his mouth to her pussy and began eating her out with vengeance. The taste of her pussy juices aroused him immediately and as she put his now totally erect cock in her hand to stroke it he knew he would cum soon too.

He licked and sucked her clit while he replaced one of her hands with his. Without skipping a stroke, he gripped the end of the dildo that protruded from her pussy, and began fucking her fast and hard with the toy, and immediately, he heard her scream and beg for more. Her intensity and enthusiasm turned him on so much!

While she squeezed and stroked his cock he continued to hungrily suck her clit and rapidly push the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Suddenly they both were at the point of no return. The faster he fucked her twat, the harder she squeezed and stroked his manhood.

He felt the fluid in his balls begin to rush toward the tip of his cock, and she knew her pussy was about to explode in an immense orgasm. The intensity was unbearable as they both reached their peak and their bodies shuddered together in unison, for what seemed like hours...

Finally able to move, he turned himself around on the bed beside her, and they wrapped their arms around each other. As they kissed and caressed one another, they slowly drifted off into a much needed slumber, which neither one of them fought, for they both knew that they had a long night filled with passion ahead of them.

Besides, they would both reach many heavenly orgasms before the light of day was finally able to catch up to them...

END OF 'A MINI.' - PART TWO.