A Minute Thirty Ch. 01

Story Info
Bad news brings old friends.
3.1k words
4.38
26.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Guys! This is my first series on Literotica and I hope you all enjoy.

I have been toying with the idea of writing and publishing my own story for some time now, so any positive feedback or constructive criticism would be lovely! J

It's a gradual build-up, so I hope you stick around to see what happens with the characters.

Without further ado, A Minute Thirty.

-Celestial Child

C H A P T E R O N E

L e i l a

'Fuck. I know Antonio did not. FUCK!'

Leila Cruise was livid. If her boyfriend Antonio thought she was begging him to take her back, he had another thing coming to him. She couldn't help but think one last resounding 'Fuck Antonio' and a HUGE 'fuck you' to whoever thought it would be funny to piss on her suitcase.

Leila was seriously fed up with this fucking asshole, eating her food, spending her money, and fucking her neighbors in the apartment in which she paid more than half of the rent for.

'I hate him'

The worst thing to come into Northern Chicago since the fucking flu. And Leila had caught a bad case of Antonio. He was giving her such good dick at first, she would have robbed her own mother had he asked her to. She had never experienced someone so sex-savvy before him.

At first he was good to her; buying her chocolates and diamonds and fucking her whenever she pleased, treating her black ass like a so-called "Queen." Then he got lazy. Lazy and uninterested in her thought out attempts at seduction. Leila wasn't offended at first. Staying underneath Antonio's arm just wasn't her scene. Leila was always on the go, flying to and fro any and everywhere she wanted. Any and everywhere she needed to be. She worked overtime because she needed as much money as she could get to keep her fancy ass loft. The problem with traveling however, was that she started to come home to odd smells and an empty fridge. Once confronted about his various activities (and the skanky bitches she found out he had been 'entertaining'), he told her: "Leila. Girl, I would never do anything to hurt you babe. "Tu eres todo mi mundo." You are my world. Fucking dog.

And now, after a year and eight months and a move to a new apartment, he'd thrown HER out.

Old faithful, hardworking Leila.

The fucking nerve.

Leila balanced a cigarette in her mouth while reaching a shaky hand into her Gucci purse. She intended to call her older sister, Denise. Nisey would know what to do; she always did.

Leila couldn't believe him. She had come home early from a flight from Kentucky to deliver some good news only to find all of her shit sitting on the sidewalk. Gleaming wet from some type of piss.

"Hello, Denise Kincaid's office."

"Hi, Amy, this is Leila. Is Denise around? It's an emergency."

Leila muttered lighting a thin cigarette.

"Oh, hi Ms. Cruise. Um, Denise is... in a meeting."

"She's always 'In a meeting.' Please, I really need to talk to her."

The two women stayed silent, and Leila realized that her sister's nosy ass secretary, Amy, wouldn't connect her unless she knew what the call was about. Leila could just picture Amy rolling her eyes.

"Antonio threw me out." Leila huffed.

Like magic, she transferred the phone call.

"What?" Denise snapped. She never said hello to Leila.

"Tony threw me out." Leila said sighing heavily.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" She asked.

Leila paused. What did she want her to do about it?

'Comfort me, give me advice, beat his ass maybe?'

"Do that Sister thing you do that makes me feel better."

Denise sighed and then let out a tense chuckle.

"I can't save you all the time, Leila. You have to learn how to deal with your own problems."

"I understand Denise. And one day I'll figure it out; but today is not that day."

Leila craned her neck up to her balcony, tapping her right foot and shaking her head. It was starting to get cold out and Leila would be damned if she was bringing this suitcase drenched in piss with her.

Denise's voice softened.

"Did he throw you out because of the baby?"

Leila froze. No, he didn't throw her out because of the baby, because he didn't know about the baby. Because she came home to tell her boyfriend about their little bundle of joy only to find her finest luggage in the middle of the sidewalk.

"No." She replied angrily.

"I take it you didn't tell him." Denise admonished.

"I didn't get a fucking chance to, Denise! He changed the fucking locks!" Leila snapped.

She was tired and she was sure Denise knew that. She had to know that Leila didn't mean to yell at her, but was confused and angry and feeling like class-D shit.

"I'll have Mauricio come and pick you up. Bring your things." Denise ordered, giving Leila her I-make-a-ridiculous-amount-of-money-a-year-and-I-can-take-care-of-Oprah voice.

"About my things... Whatever he put out on the street has either been stolen or pissed on."

The line went silent. Then Denise laughed, hollered even, making Leila laugh in return. When their laughing finally died down, Denise said: "Fine, leave those. I'll buy you new things."

It never failed to amaze Leila at how big her sister's house was. It wasn't big like a celebrity's home, but it put her decent sized loft to shame. Anyone who came into Denise's home could tell she worked hard for the things she had. Denise had acquired a lot of money by becoming one of the best lawyers at the Klein & Luther law firm. She was so good, and brought in so many clients that they eventually gave her partner--something that was practically unheard of since Denise was so young. At just thirty one, Denise Kincaid had built an empire for herself, and was every bit of the boss lady people expected her to be, and more.

And her house proved it. Mauricio, Denise's assistant, unlocked the big oak door and allowed Leila to walk past him. She looked in awe at her surroundings. Every time she came, she was like a child in a candy shop. The foyer was huge, she discarded her high heels where the other shoes were lined against the wall on a plush rug. Above her was a large crystal chandelier that shone bright. To the left was a huge winding staircase that led to the upstairs bedrooms which were nicer than most hotel rooms Leila had stayed in. She walked through the long marble hallway into the open living room area which hosted a sturdy wooden fireplace. She had a deep brown sofa and a matching lazy boy with a matching love seat. There was a door leading to the dining room, where a large oak table with intricate carvings sat in the middle of the room. On the other side of the dining room was another door which led to her kitchen. In the kitchen was a huge marble island with wooden and leather bar stools lined up. Her kitchen looked like a kitchen that should be on a cooking show and had a pantry to match.

Leila walked back into the living room and laid on the soft brown sofa, immediately feeling exhausted.

"Okay, I put everything in your room, the keys are on the dresser, and one more thing." Mauricio called bounding down the steps with a little extra pep in his step.

"What's that?" Leila asked from her position sprawled on the sofa.

"Hand them over." Mauricio said holding his hand out.

"What?" Leila asked pretending dumb. She knew Mauricio was referring to her pack of cigarettes.

"Don't play with me. I'm not a fiddle and you are not an instrumentalist. Give me the damn cigarettes Leila. I'm not above giving you a pat down." Mauricio said in his sassiest voice.

Leila rolled her eyes and rolled off of the sofa marching to her purse which she had hung up on the coat hanger in the foyer.

"Fine. Here." She said giving the pack to him.

"Is this it?" He asked.

"Can't I just keep one?" Leila pleaded.

"Leila Cruise, if you weren't pregnant, I would let you keep all of the cigarettes in the world, but you and I both know you are pregnant. So don't ask questions you know the answers to."

She reached into her purse and took out the other unopened pack of cigarettes.

"Good. Now there's food in the fridge and cable on the television. Denise said she'll try to be home early tonight, but to not hold your breath. Feel free to call or bug me if you need anything. You know I don't do shit." He said buttoning his jacket up and breezing out of the front door.

Leila sighed. She was alone, again.

And she hated it.

C o i l i n

"You see Doctor, I have a mark down here and I'm not sure it's always been there." The leggy blonde said, legs suspended in the air, her hand fondling her genitals. He was disgusted; but this behavior wasn't completely alien to him.

Coilin Gallagher worked as an OBGYN and had a long list of clients. For the most part, women thought that since he had such a pretty face and worked as an OBGYN that he was either a predator perpetually in search of a vagina to sink himself into or was gay. And they were wrong about both of those options. Coilin Gallagher had chosen his career for multiple reasons, and neither of those were listed. Being in the profession he was in only amplified his respect for the opposite sex, but it was becoming painfully clear that same respect wouldn't always be reciprocated.

"Yes, Miss Adams, I will look at that in due time. Please place your legs back into the stirrups."

Sulking, the patient put her legs back into the stirrups and allowed him to finish his exam.

"Miss Adams, there's nothing wrong here." He grumbled becoming irate.

"Doctor, I know you think there's nothing wrong down there, but you're mistaken."

"Am I?" Coilin asked, arching an eyebrow and pulling his rubber gloves off.

"Yes. What's wrong is that your face isn't down there. I want you to lick me." She stated matter-of-factly.

Coilin looked down at the woman's loose, average, pink vagina and stifled his desire to roll his eyes at her boldness. He was growing tired of these barely legal girls coming into his office thinking they had enough skill or sex appeal to seduce him. He didn't know if he should laugh or get upset. He was attracted to more than just a hot body.

"Interesting... Miss Adams, I'm going to refer you to our therapist. It seems like you have issues when it comes to how to interact with people. While I'm at it, I'll give you the number of one of my OBGYN colleagues, whom you can start to see. I don't want you back in my office unless you have figured out how to behave like a lady. Be out of here in 2 minutes."

The woman's face turned ashen as she watched him stand and walk out of the door, leaving it ajar. Coilin could hear her scramble to get herself composed and decent.

'Too bad she didn't have the decency to treat me like a person.'

Walking to the front desk, Coilin told his secretary to switch Miss Adams to Doctor Hartman's roster, still simmering. Being objectified was quickly making him want to give up on the female population. He shook his head at the thought and then turned, prepared to walk into the sexual-harassment free confines of his office but he was immediately floored. The most beautiful black woman he had ever laid eyes on walked through the doors of the lobby. She looked discombobulated and confused, a sad scowl on her face.

'Damn baby, please don't look like that.'

He stopped dead in his tracks and silently wondered who this chocolate vixen was on her way to see. He experienced a strange surge of mixed emotion as he hoped that she both would and wouldn't be his patient. He was momentarily distracted as a now angry Miss Adams stalked out of his examination room shooting hot daggers at him with her eyes. He stared back at her blankly.

"Miss Adams, my secretary has some information for you." He said in as monotonous of a voice that he could muster.

The sudden sound of his voice caused the discombobulated beauty to look up and stare at him. Damn. It was all of a sudden extremely hot in the lobby, and Coilin looped a finger on the inside of his collar, allowing air to enter. His mouth ran dry as he scanned her features. Good God, she looked good enough to eat. Her skin looked like milk chocolate with a kiss of cinnamon. She had dark chocolate irises and the longest eyelashes he had seen in a while which kissed the top of her cheeks when she looked down. She had thick curly brown hair that reminded Coilin of Kimberly Elise. She had a heart shaped mouth will full pillow lips; a beauty mark like Marilyn Monroe, and a small diamond was in the right side of her nose. She looked hot, wearing a teal mid-thigh length pleated skirt and a black long sleeve t-shirt with black ankle boots that extended her toned legs. Coilin resisted openly licking his lips, but his lips pulled up in a slight smile. The woman switched her heated glance to the floor and approached the secretary's desk colliding with a rude and impatient Miss Adams.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to her." Miss Adams spat looking from Coilin to the woman.

He rolled his eyes and then approached the two women when he saw the incredulous look the mysterious woman shot at Coilin's rather obnoxious ex-client.

"Hi, is there something I can help you with?" He pointedly asked the woman.

He was momentarily distracted by her smooth creamy skin, which looked even better up close, and his mouth ran dry. Recovering smoothly, he looked into her eyes and decided those too looked even better up close.

"Yes, hi," Her raspy, melodic voice rang out. "I'm here to see a..." She whipped a piece of paper out of her purse with a woman's handwriting on it. "Doctor Smith?" She finished, shoving it back into her big bag.

His entire body was vibrating with excitement and relief as he gave her a cool smile.

"Doctor Smith's office is down the hall to the right." He said pointing toward his colleague's office.

"Thank you." She said bashfully, preparing to walk away.

"Wait a moment, do I know you? You look really familiar." He said with that same smile.

It quickly began to fade as a look of mild annoyance settled on the woman's cute features.

'Fuck, what did I do?' He wondered to himself.

"You're joking right? That's a tired ass pick-up line dude. I don't know you. Thanks for the help anyway." She rolled her eyes and tried again to leave before Coilin held his hand out.

"Leila?" he addressed.

She looked alarmed at Coilin's ability to identify who she was, but still she nodded.

"I know your sister. Denise Kincaid. A good friend of mine."

"You know Nisey?" She perked up.

The smile returned to his face. Denise Kincaid's sister... Yes. No wonder she looked so familiar. Coilin attended college with Denise. She was studying pre-law, he pre-med. They lived in the library, and eventually lived with each other. She was one of his best friends. Of course he didn't recognize Leila right away because he had only met her once or twice. Leila and Denise were half-sisters. She lived with her mother and Denise lived with her father, so she wasn't around much.

"Yeah. We've met before. I used to live with your sister in college. You came down to visit our loft when you were a... junior? In High School, if I remember correctly..."

Her eyes skimmed his face as if she was trying to put together a difficult puzzle before recognition finally took place.

"Coilin. I was a senior in High School, and you had longer hair then."

That was true. In college, Coilin had a flow that was so luscious, women called him Patrick Dempsey. Although he didn't think he looked like Patrick Dempsey, he could see how women were under that impression since he wanted to be a doctor and they were around the same height. The only difference was that Coilin had olive drab green eyes instead of blue, less smile lines, and he had a thicker nose. For a while, he refused to cut it off because the ladies loved it. However, when he went to med school, the ladies became less important to him and he chopped it all off.

"I'm glad you remember. I'm sorry, I don't mean to keep you, it's just I knew you looked familiar. Hey, tell Nisey I said hi and to call me!" He said chuckling and turning to walk away.

"Why don't you tell her yourself? I'm sure Nisey would love to hear from you." She called out.

With his back turned, Coilin smiled smugly; now she was the one stopping him. He turned back around to see her smiling at him, her head tilted slightly.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time to call her otherwise I would." He said looking down at his timepiece.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll understand. She's probably too busy anyway. You know Nisey: Superwoman." She said jokingly.

"Yeah, she was always on the fly. It was good seeing you Leila. You look good." He said, feeling himself blush slightly at the honesty of the statement. She did look good, damn good.

"You too Coilin. I'll be staying with Nisey for a while, so I hope to see you around." She said with a wink before turning and walking sexily toward Doctor Smith's office.

Coilin didn't miss the invitation in her voice. He most certainly would be paying them a visit sometime soon. He put his hands in his pocket and watched her walk away. That girl had a dangerous body, and it had most definitely transformed into something more than the lanky body she had when he was college.

His secretary shot a knowing smile at Coilin. Yes, it seemed she was mesmerized by Miss Leila as well.