A Minute Thirty Ch. 02

Story Info
Other fish in the sea?
3.8k words
4.42
16.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for your comments and critiques! I took them into consideration when creating the next installment. Once again, the story has a slower build so please stick around for the juicy bits. It is worth it! ;)

Thanks,

-Celestial Child

C H A P T E R T W O

C o i l i n

"I swear to you, I've never wanted to fuck a woman more than I wanted to fuck her."

Coilin said, stuffing a fry into his mouth. He had met up with his childhood friend Finnegan Blake, and they had rode their motorcycles to their favorite diner Cozy Corner. The two of them had been closer than yin and yang growing up and that hadn't changed with time; if anything, they had gotten even closer. Finn, as most people liked to call him, knew everything about Coilin and vice versa. Coilin trusted him with his life, and had told Finn countless times before. He was the brother he never had.

"Bullshit. You say that every time, and then regret it after." Finn said, sipping his milkshake. His eyes sparkled with pleasure every time he slurped the sugary drink. For someone so obsessed with health and fitness—Finn was a personal trainer— Finn Blake had an intense sweet tooth.

Coilin watched his best friend push his curly brown hair out of his face as he reached for his own fries. They really could be siblings their features were so similar. Aside from his pale blue eyes, he and Coilin really favored each other. As teenagers, they used that to their advantage. Their youth was filled with very interesting memories.

"I know I do, but I'm telling you Finny boy, this girl is hot. Fuck." Coilin said, adjusting slightly in his seat. Just the thought of Leila Cruise standing in the lobby caused his dick to stir up. He hoped like hell he wouldn't spring a hard-on in the middle of Cozy Corner.

"I want to see for myself. Then I'll let you know if I believe you. Remember that girl Rebecca you once were so hung up on? I kind of thought she looked like a foot." A waitress came by and filled up their glasses of water. She was petite and blonde and Coilin couldn't help but notice that Finn was checking her out hardcore. Once she left, Coilin let out a small chuckle.

"What?" Finn asked, arching an eyebrow at his friend.

"Why don't you just ask her for her number dude?" Coilin asked.

"Oh please, the way her knees buckle every time I look at her? She's gonna ask me for mine." He smiled arrogantly at Coilin who was now rolling his eyes.

"You're fucking ridiculous, man."

"Don't be jealous Scotty boy." Finn said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Coilin groaned at the name he hated more than anything. Finn called him Scotty Boy because Coilin's name actually descended from Scotland, not Ireland. And his whole Irish clan of family and friends thought it hilarious with the exception of his mother. His mother was insistent that his name would be Coilin because she liked it, and that was the end of that. When his mother died of breast cancer when he was fifteen, no one really gave him much grief anymore. No one but Finn. In a way, Coilin appreciated that. Knowing that one person was trying to enforce some normalcy. He loved his best friend.

"You're a prick, man." Coilin laughed.

"Love you too bro." Finn grinned, picking up his burger.

Coilin smiled as he picked up his own burger. His mind wandered back to Leila. It had been a few days since he had run into her at the clinic, and she had been on his mind constantly. He couldn't believe that he had reacted so strongly to her presence initially. The years had most certainly been good to her.

He allowed himself to remember the sexy sway of her hips as she made her way down the hallway. He could watch her walk away all day. And her ass... He longed to grab onto that apple bottom, spank it, and mount it... amongst other things. He cleared his throat as his thoughts took a darker turn.

"Shit." Coilin heard Finn say.

He looked up.

"What?" He asked a little startled.

"You just went off to La la land. You thinking about that girl?"

Coilin relaxed a little and smiled lazily.

"Am I that obvious?"

"To anyone else, nah. But this is me you're with. I can read you like a book."

Coilin took another bite of his burger and sipped his water.

"Now I really have to see her. Have you asked her on a date yet?"

Coilin grimaced and shook his head no.

"Well do it now."

"No, no, no.--" Coilin began saying.

"Don't be a pussy. Get yourself some pussy." Finn said obviously pleased with his pun.

"It's complicated." Coilin said, shaking his head.

"And why's that?" Finn said, winking at the cute blonde waitress who was walking past their table.

"She's Denise's little sister." Coilin said, pausing and taking an aggressive bite out of his burger.

Finnegan's smile disappeared and he gaped at his best friend as if he had sprouted a second head.

"The girl you're Jonesing for is Denise Kincaid's little sister?" He repeated slowly.

"Yeah, Leila." Coilin said, a small smile touching his lips.

"No good. Abort mission Scotty boy. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Plenty of fish that aren't related to Denise Kincaid." He said dramatically.

Coilin arched an eyebrow.

"Since when do you have such an opposition to Nisey?" He asked.

"Come on bud, we all know how she is. Headstrong, stubborn, bossy." Finnegan said with a grimace.

"Sounds like someone has a crush." Coilin joked.

"Ah, fuck that!" He groaned, sipping his milkshake.

Coilin chuckled and pulled his wallet out.

"I'm heading out. Lunch is on me."

"Of course it was on you. Did you think I was paying with my lowly salary?" Finn joked also standing up.

They embraced each other in a tight hug before Coilin threw on his motorcycle gear and headed out of the restaurant.

"Remember Scotty boy, OTHER FISH IN THE SEA!" Finn called, ignoring the glares he was receiving.

Coilin chuckled again and nodded his head.

He would try to remember.

***

L e i l a

"Aren't you gonna call him?" Leila questioned, shoving salad into her mouth.

"Lei, I told you I'll call him later, but I'm busy right now. We're busy right now" Denise said flipping through the content of a manila folder sitting on her desk.

"Okay, I'm just making sure. He seemed really eager to talk to you." Leila lied.

She didn't want to admit it, but she had been thinking about Coilin Gallagher more than she should have been, especially since she had more important matters to handle; the most pressing matters being her pregnancy and her ex-boyfriend Antonio.

It's wasn't that Leila wasn't handling that, she was. It was just every time she laid down to go to bed at night, her thoughts drifted back to Coilin and the way he looked in that white doctor's coat. He looked so professional, much more different than the way he looked in college.

She had thought that he was cute when she visited him in college, but she never gave him much thought outside of that. She hadn't really been into white guys when she was growing up, she and her mom lived in a predominately Black and Hispanic neighborhood.

Growing up had been interesting for Leila. For the most part, she lived with her mother Renee in the gardens of Chicago, Illinois. She hadn't really understood why she only got to see her father on birthdays and sometimes holidays. Whenever she asked his reasoning for being gone, her mother would always tell her to be quite, and insisted they didn't talk about him. She never understood her mother's logic, yet she enjoyed her childhood nonetheless. She hadn't really known the reason why until she was seven years old. The year of her seventh birthday, she had met Denise for the first time.

When they first met as little girls, it had been awkward. Leila met the girl who had the exact same eyes as she did but lighter skin, and was astonished. Eleven year old Denise didn't help make the situation any easier when she glared at seven year old Leila and refused to play with her. It was uncomfortable to say the least. However, after a tongue lashing from her father and a few more play dates between the sisters, they had warmed up to each other and slowly, but surely, became as thick as thieves.

Although her father wanted them all to live together, Leila didn't quite feel comfortable moving in with a man who was rarely around, and when she found out the nature of the relationship between her mother and father, she really didn't feel comfortable. She kept in touch with Denise though, and tried to visit her in downtown Chicago as much as possible.

When she visited Denise in college, Leila had a boyfriend named Timothy back home. He was a tall black boy who was a junior and on the varsity basketball team. Tim, as they all called him, liked to feel her up under the bleachers and was really bad at kissing. But she thought she was in love; so when she saw Coilin and his dreamy green eyes and long brown hair, the last thing that came to mind was serious attraction.

But now here she was, 27 years old and basically wetting her panties every time she would begin thinking about her sister's old roommate.

"Leila, are you listening to me? I asked if you've tried calling Antonio yet." Denise asked never looking up from her folder.

Leila fidgeted in the seat across from Denise's desk, embarrassed to be thinking about Coilin, and rolled her eyes at the mention of Antonio's name.

"Yes I have tried calling Antonio, the operative word being tried. He's not answering my phone calls."

"Goodness, he is such a pain in the ass. Why did you get involved with him again?"

"Nisey, don't start..."

"I'm just saying, you've always been too good for him and I knew something like this was bound to happen. You don't listen. Why in the hell would you even let him fuck you without a rubber? Have I taught you nothing?" Denise ranted, annoyance written all over her face.

"First of all, I didn't think things between he and I would get so serious. Second of all, even if I did, it's my life, and I don't always have to listen to you. And last of all, I didn't let him fuck me without a rubber, it broke." She said stabbing into her salad angrily.

She was still furious with Antonio. Yeah, they had gotten into some pretty bad fights before, all of which ended with some pretty steamy make-up sex, but he had never done something so blatantly disrespectful to her before. She felt upset thinking about the fact that he could throw her out of the apartment and ignore her phone calls without feeling the littlest bit of remorse; she had thought they meant more than that to him.

"Anyway, I'll try calling him one more time and if he doesn't answer, I'll swing by the loft." She said, trying to end the conversation.

"How's the baby?" Denise asked, this time looking up from her papers. It seemed Nisey had a soft spot for developing fetuses.

"Still in there." Leila responded sarcastically.

"Did you like Doctor Smith?" Nisey asked with a smile.

"She was very kind. So blonde though. Her eyelashes freaked me out." Leila joked.

"Oh I know, she's so blonde her hair looks white!" Denise gossiped.

"But she had a fabulous body..."

The two sisters were conversing animatedly about Leila's new doctor when Denise's office phone started ringing.

"What is it Amy?" Denise snapped.

"Ms. Kincaid you have a visitor waiting in the lobby for you, quite a handsome one might I add." She said quietly. "He says his name is Coilin Gallagher, he wasn't on your schedule so I thought to check if it was alright—"

"It's alright. Send him in." Denise snapped again before hanging up the phone. She began stuffing her papers back into the manila folders and rearranging the clutter on her desk.

"Do you need me to leave? If you have a client Nisey I can get going, I don't want to be in your way."

Leila said, putting her empty salad container in her large bag.

"No it's fine it's only—"

"Nisey."

Both Denise and Leila swiveled their heads around to see Coilin standing in the doorway. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt underneath a leather black jacket, distressed blue jeans that fit sinfully on him and elongated his long legs, and a pair of scuffed black boots on his feet. He held his helmet in his left hand.

Leila's heart began beating rapidly and her breaths came out shallow.

'Good Lord he looks so yummy!' Leila thought, leaning all the way back in her seat now.

Denise scrambled to her feet and made her way around the desk to embrace her longtime friend. It had been far too long since she had seen him.

"Coilin you cute son-of-a-bitch, come here!" Denise threw herself into a hug with Coilin who picked her up off of the ground and spun her around in circles.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to show up here!" She laughed hitting him on his arm once he placed her feet back on the floor.

"Well I felt like a visit to my Nisey baby was long overdue. Besides, I knew that after your sister mentioned she saw me, I'd only have so much time to pay you a visit before you came after me." He said, chuckling before his eyes drifted over to Leila.

Leila felt as if she was frozen. She sat silently and allowed her gaze to rake hungrily over his tall physique. She couldn't believe that she had been hoping to see this man for the past four days, and now that he was in front of her, she was acting this way. She should have given him a smile, a hug... a kiss... anything but gawk at him like she was doing.

'Get it together, Lei.' She thought to herself.

"Hi Coilin." She said, finding her voice and standing.

"Hello Leila." He said smoothly, walking closer to her to give her a brief hug. The electricity that passed between them when they embraced felt so delicious that Leila had to stifle a moan. Holy shit this man felt and smelled so damn good. "You look great." He whispered in her ear.

She smiled sensually.

"Even with that ranch on your lip." He said, pulling out of the embrace with a teasing smile on his lips.

Leila was horrified, she turned away and wiped furiously at her lips before finding the culprit and wiping it on a napkin in her bag.

Denise, who was too excited to see her friend to notice the sexual tension in the room, pulled Coilin away from Leila and sat him down on the plush leather sofa at the back of the room.

"You haven't called." She admonished.

"I know I've just been so busy. I've stopped working in the hospital and got a job in the private practice instead. It's smaller, I get to work with the people more. The pay's a little less, but it's still more than enough."

"That's crazy. I didn't know you worked there until Leila told me she ran into you. I sent her there to see Debra." Denise said, referring to Doctor Smith.

"I forgot you knew Debra."

"I know just about everyone. Debra was my doctor for a while. Anyway, how's Nicole?" Denise said with a knowing smile.

"I wouldn't know. We broke it off about four months ago."

"No! You and Nicole were perfect. What happened?" Denise asked genuine concern showing on her face.

"She was too focused on being a Doctor's wife. You know, on the benefits that come with it. I don't think she ever really was in love with me." Coilin said, picking imaginary lint off of his jeans.

"I'm sorry Cols, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for soon."

"Yeah, me too." He said, his gaze drifting back to Leila who was still silently sitting in the chair in front of Denise's desk.

"So what about you Nisey? Where's ya man at?" He said, that charming smile coming onto his face.

"Oh please, you know that there is no man that can handle or is worthy of me. You men have been acting up." She said a bit arrogantly.

Leila took that as her cue to go, she didn't want Denise to go on another rant about Antonio.

"Okay Nisey, I think I'm gonna head back to the house. I want to take a little nap before I call you-know-who." She said, standing to her feet.

Denise immediately sprung to her feet and hugged her little sister.

"Alright. Call me afterwards okay, Lei?" Denise said, her voice softening.

"Okay."

Leila slowly turned to Coilin who had also stood to his feet.

"Goodbye Leila, I'll see you around." He said with that smile that made Leila's tummy ache, his green eyes twinkling with something she couldn't recognize.

"It was nice seeing you Coilin. Don't be a stranger." She said, hugging him.

"Oh and thanks for the ranch thing." She giggled.

Coilin chuckled and nodded his head.

"You're more than welcome."

***

C o i l i n

Coilin knew that he was in trouble, but he couldn't help it. When he said that he would try to find the "other fish in the sea" that Finn talked about, he meant that. However, as soon as he saw Leila in that dress, every intention of pursuing other women went right out of that figurative window.

She looked so good he thought he'd combust right in front of her and Denise.

She was silent, unmoving, and she had the whole 'deer-in-headlights' look going on. She looked great. She had on a mauve colored summer dress that hit just above her crossed knees, with a deep v neckline and a pair of navy blue high heels. She was still sporting that sexy curly hair and her makeup was very natural. His eyes zeroed in on those full lips he had fantasized about the past few days. They looked yummy... even with that ranch on her lip.

Shit, even that had appealed to him. He was in deep.

He hadn't expected her to be at the office. In fact, that was the reason he stopped there instead of Denise's house. He was avoiding Leila. He was avoiding that pretty chocolate skin and raspy voice of hers. Whenever he got around her, his thoughts turned nasty; and right now, his thoughts were pure filth. His thoughts were so loud to him, he was afraid Denise would catch on and skin his hide. He couldn't control them though. The way her big eyes stared at him when he walked in the room, as if he were the best present on Christmas morning, made him want to puff his chest out in pride.

He wanted to take her right on Denise's big desk.

But of course his Nisey had stolen his attention momentarily and Leila slid out of the room as quick as lightening. He wasn't prepared for the surge of disappointment he felt when she announced her departure, and knew right then that there was no denying his feelings for her.

Denise was rambling about one of their mutual friends from college when Coilin interrupted her.

"Nisey, bud, can I ask you a question?" He asked hesitantly.

"I don't know Coilin, can you?" She asked sarcastically.

He chuckled.

"Alright, I have a question for you... It's about Leila..." He shifted in his seat because already he felt the effect that just her name had on his body.

"I... I want to take her on a date." He stated.

Denise's face remained blank as she waited for him to continue.

When it didn't look like he was going to continue, she spoke.

"Well that's not a question is it?" She mocked.

"I guess it's not. Would you mind if I took her on a date?"

Coilin felt foolish asking for permission to take Leila on a date, but he knew that if he had just gone ahead and asked Leila on a date and Denise found out later, his ass would be grass. Denise was incredibly protective over her friends and family members.

"I don't think taking her on a date now would be the best idea, Coilin. While it's not for me to tell you or her what to do, I will say that she's dealing with important stuff right now and you may become a distraction. I know I'm being totally meddlesome right now, but Leila has been having a really hard time lately and I can't help but feel protective over her."

"Ow, that hurts. What kind of sleaze do you take me to be?" He asked, feigning hurt.

12