A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I read a magazine in the living room, I couldn't help but hear the camaraderie in the kitchen. All three were joking, recalling the good times and talking about the future. Ruth left after a while to feed the chickens. That's when Jerri asked Pam about her plans. I suppose they forgot I was in the next room.

"I'm going to Chattanooga to be with Tom. And I think I'm going back to college and get a degree in childhood education. I've always thought about being an elementary school teacher."

"So my baby sister is finally going to settle down."

"Yeah, its time I get serious about life."

"Well, from what I can tell, you've picked the right guy.

"Now tell me, how did you two meet? You were in Charlotte and he was in Chattanooga."

"Do you promise not to tell mom?"

"Uh, OK."

"I broke into a cabin he owns on Lake Lanier."

"YOU WHAT?"

"I did, and he caught me. I was running away from a boyfriend who'd beat me up. I felt I was in danger and had to get out of Charlotte fast. I ended up at the lake and found a hidden key to his house. I was there about a week and then he showed up. Oh, here comes mom. I'll tell you the rest later. You're NOT going to believe it."

I quietly headed up to the bedroom, to avoid embarrassing the girls, and changed clothes for dinner. In a few minutes, Pam walked in.

"Oh, you've already changed. I just came up to do that."

"OK, but your clothes are down the hall in your bedroom."

"Yes, but the guy I'm going to kiss is in here."

I was sitting on the side of the bed. She walked over, pushed me back onto the mattress and climbed up to straddle my chest. She leaned down with her hands beside my head and kissed me for a long time as I massaged her bottom.

*********************************

Shortly before 6:00pm, we were sitting in the living room as a car drove in.

Ruth said, "That's probably Rudy." She went to the door and walked out onto the porch. As soon as the front door closed, the girls ran to the window and peeked out.

Jerri observed, "He's handsome."

Pam replied, "Nice car."

Then they both squealed, "They kissed!"

Pam turned to me, "Tom, they kissed!"

I smiled, "I know. I heard you the first time."

Then they ran back to their seats just before the door opened. Ruth came in followed by Rudy. All of us stood to greet him and be introduced.

"My goodness, Ruth, your daughters are beautiful."

All three ladies smiled and said, "Thank you!" in unison. The girls had made room on the sofa for Rudy and Ruth to sit together.

Jerri kicked off the interrogation, "Rudy, we've heard a little about you. I grew up here on the farm but I don't remember you. Did you come here recently?"

"Actually, Jerri, I grew up in Spartanburg and went through high school there. I then went to a technical training institute and became a certified auto mechanic. I've always loved working on cars so that was an ideal career for me. I worked for a couple of dealerships in Spartanburg and Charlotte."

Pam commented, "I sure wish I had known you when I lived in Charlotte. Maybe you would have talked me out of the bucket of rust I bought." Everyone laughed.

Ruth added, "Rudy now works at the BMW plant."

Pam jumped in, "That explains that gorgeous car he's driving."

Rudy replied, "Yeah, the employees get a very good deal if we buy one."

I asked, "So what job do you have at the plant?"

"I'm the shift foreman in the testing and inspection area at the end of the line. My team has to do the final quality testing and examination before a car is released for shipment. It has got to be perfect."

I replied, "That's a critical job. So if anything is wrong when a car is delivered, it's your fault."

"Most of the time, but it could have been damaged in transit so anything cosmetic is not an issue. If we have a return for a defective part, then a report comes back to me and we have to look through all the inspection records and see if we can figure out what happened. Sometimes, one of my guys just didn't do a thorough job and a defective part got past us. If that happens too often, we replace the employee."

Jerri came back, "But mom said you lived a couple of miles down the road."

"That's right. I do now. My uncle Bob Lawrence owned a farm here."

Jerri responded, "Oh sure, I remember him. Really nice man."

Pam said, "I used to ride my bike down there to see a friend who lived across the road. He had a beautiful farm."

"Well Bob died several years ago and I was his next of kin. My wife, Grace, and I moved here from Spartanburg and I became a gentleman farmer, so to speak."

Ruth added, "But then Grace was diagnosed with cancer and it was a rough time for them."

"It would have been a lot rougher without the ladies of the church helping. Even though we hired professional help after she was bed ridden, the biggest help came from Ruth and the other ladies who brought food and came to visit her. It meant a lot to Grace and me."

I asked, "How big is the farm?"

"Well it was 250 acres when I inherited it but I had to sell about 60 acres to pay all the taxes. It's still too much for me since I only have nights and weekends to keep it up."

Pam asked, "Well is everyone ready for dinner?"

Everyone walked to the dining room while Pam and I brought the soup. Once everyone was seated, Ruth asked me to say the blessing. Everyone held hands.

I thanked God for us being together and the great times we shared. I recognized that none of us are worthy of His grace and mercy. I gave thanks for Him being with us during the times of loss that we each experienced. I prayed for guidance for each of us as many important decisions are made. Finally, I prayed that we would reach out to help others in need.

Everyone repeated "Amen."

The girls did a great job on the dinner and I managed not to over grill the tender veal chops. After the ice cream, we were sated. The table conversation was very nice with Pam, Jerri and me telling Rudy about our past and what we are doing now. Pam was very open about going to Chattanooga with me and to continue her education.

After dinner, Ruth asked us to adjourn to the living room. After we were seated, she surprised us all. She told the girls that she would like their blessing for her and Rudy's relationship. Ruth told us that she and Rudy loved each other and had talked about marriage and their future together. But she knew it had only been a short while since Richard died. She felt the need for the girls to approve.

Both girls jumped to their feet and surrounded their mom in a wonderful three-person hug while I shook hands and congratulated Rudy. They cried and told their mom how much they loved her and how they supported her in this decision. Then both of the girls hugged Rudy and assured him of their support and said how lucky he was to have their mother. It was a very happy evening. No wedding plans had yet been made but both girls promised to help Ruth with that.

Rudy headed home about 9:30. We all walked out to his car and saw him off. Again, the girls hugged Rudy and their mom and we went back to the living room and the warm fireplace.

Once inside, Ruth said, "Tom, if you don't mind, I want to have a little meeting with Jerri and Pam."

"Of course, Ruth. Why don't you three go to your bedroom and I'll clean up the kitchen."

About an hour later, the girls were still talking and I headed up to my bedroom. Around 11:00, I was starting to doze and Pam walked in. She had been crying. She ran over and threw herself into my arms.

"What's wrong Pam?"

"I told you I cry when I'm happy."

"You must really be happy."

"Mom told us about dad and his heart condition and how they knew it would eventually kill him. She assured me that my leaving had nothing to do with him dying. To the very end, she said he loved Jerri and me more than anything and just wanted us to be happy.

"I told mom and Jerri about my boyfriends in Charlotte and the situation I had. I also told her the full story about how we met and the dreams and the messages that Lydia left for you. She and Jerri are overjoyed with all of this and just as amazed as we are. Jerri also told her about her marriage problems, her infidelity, and how you helped her with some great advice.

"Mom also told us that she had decided to move into Rudy's house and that this property would be sold. The proceeds will be split between me and Jerri but half of the amount will be put in trust for any grandchildren that Jerri and I may give her."

"I'm glad you had that discussion. You were obviously carrying around a ton of guilt about your dad."

"Yeah, I was. But all that's gone and I feel like a new person. Mom said that you told her about my feelings of guilt and she was very glad you did. Thank you for doing that. It's not something I had the courage to do."

"Your mother is very intuitive and she recognized yesterday that you were a different person, more focused on others and less on yourself."

"I sure hope that's true. I do feel more focused and content. Let me go change and brush my teeth. I'll be right back."

When Pam returned, she was wearing an amazing black garter slip with sheer mesh stockings and a black thong. All I could do was stare with my mouth open and hold my breath as my heart raced.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I'm just about speechless. Did you buy that today?"

"Yes, mom and Jerri talked me into it."

"Remind me to thank them."

She came to bed and lay prone on me. We kissed while I cuddled her butt cheeks and toyed with the strip of fabric running through her crack. Her stockings rubbed my legs. After a minute or so, she sat, turned and straddled my chest for some 69 action. As she licked my cock and massaged my balls, I pulled the strap of her thong to the side and slowly kissed and licked her clit, vagina and butt. Her genitals had the fragrance of Dove once again.

Her vaginal lubrication started flowing as I kissed and blew softly on her clit. I could feel my cock deep in her warm mouth and her tongue pressing against the shaft. As it entered her throat, the tightness and pressure was really demanding my immediate ejaculation. I stopped long enough to tell her that I was cuming but she continued to deep throat my cock. As I began to erupt, she backed it out of her throat and took the full load in her mouth and pumped my cock to get it all. I lay there, stunned at all the intense feelings and amazed at what this gorgeous young lady had just done.

Pam evidently swallowed my cum because, when she turned around, she told me in no uncertain terms, "I need you, now."

She moved to the center of the bed into doggy position. I knelt behind her, unsnapped the garters and lowered the thong down to her knees. My cock had not yet recovered so I continued to lick and kiss her pussy lips and dip my tongue into her gaping vaginal opening as far as it would reach. Her brown anus was perfectly shaped and slightly open waiting for my tongue. I slowly rubbed my finger across it and watched it twitch with my touch. When my tongue touched it, her anus sucked inward and squeezed the tip. I thrust my tongue into her opening when she relaxed the sphincter. My cock was suddenly rock hard as she moaned and squirmed.

I moved into position behind her and clasped her hips as my cock entered her gaping vagina for the first time. Her tunnel was tight but very well lubricated. I slipped in easily and stopped to feel the warmth of her welcome. Pam was beginning to breath quickly and I could feel small contractions in her tunnel as I rhythmically thrust in and out. Our passion intensified and she began to match my thrusts with hers. We were almost like two wild animals as the lust for each other's body caused us to slam together. Pam's vaginal fluid oozed out around my cock and dripped on the sheet.

"Oh god, Tom. This feels so good. Pound me harder."

I did all I could do to hammer her vagina into submission. But I could tell, as hard as she slammed back into me, that she wanted even more. I finally stopped and reached around and between her legs to vigorously rub her clit. That's when she came hard and fast.

Pam threw her head up and arched her back as her vaginal muscles gripped my throbbing cock. She screamed softly and moaned as she twisted her butt back into my stomach. The angle of my cock must have hit her just right.

She suddenly collapsed face down onto the bed with her legs spread. I lay on top of her ass and continued to pound her pussy as hard as I could downward and into her very hot vagina. She screamed again as another orgasm raced through her pelvic region. Pam's hands gripped the pillows and she writhed uncontrollably as my cock continued its attack. It was like she was trying to get away as her body squirmed and twitched under me and she clawed at the bed covers.

Then my second orgasm hit and all I could do was lay still as my throbbing cock pumped stream after stream of hot semen inside her. This set off a third orgasm in Pam that caused her vagina to again clinch my cock in a death grip. We lay joined together as our climaxes eased. The warmth of our spent bodies relaxed me and I slipped out and rolled over beside her. My semen dripped onto her stockings. Still on her stomach, she looked at me and tears welled in her beautiful blue eyes while perspiration rolled off her forehead.

Neither of us said a word. Our bodies had said it all. She turned away from me and scooted her body back into mine. Her warm butt rested against my flaccid cock and I wrapped my arm around her. I cuddled her breasts and massaged her nipples as they slowly relaxed. When the semen began running out of her vagina and down her leg, I reached over for a towel I had near the bed and laid it underneath her. I removed her stockings and we quietly fell asleep.

End of Chapter 5 – Stay tuned for Chapter 6 coming soon.

12