A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you go on the pill?"

"I was 15. Mom and dad were very strict on whom we dated and on curfews but mom knew about reality and made sure Jerri and I had protection long before we actually became sexually active. I doubt dad knew that but maybe he did and just never said anything. I accidently overheard mom and dad talking one day about another baby they had before they were married. But I think it died. It was very painful for them to discuss. That's probably why mom wanted us to be protected."

"So when did you and Jerri start having sexual relations?"

"I think Jerri was 17 or thereabouts and I gave my virginity to a guy on my 18th birthday. It was another one of those awkward situations. He and I had dated a while and I let him get to third base a few times. We talked about having sex but we were both virgins and probably a little afraid and embarrassed. You know how other kids talk and both he and I had heard how painful it was for the woman that first time. He didn't want to hurt me and I certainly wasn't looking forward to it."

"How did you get over that fear?"

"Just the passion of the moment, I guess. We were sitting in his car down at the end of the lane going to my house. We had been out to a nice dinner for my birthday. It was dark and he was fingering me and kissing my breasts while I stroked his cock. We had done that before but it was much more passionate that night, for some reason. One thing led to another and we just did it. We climbed into the back seat and I straddled him. It hurt for a little while but not much. His cock was not that big so that may have helped. He shot his load almost immediately and I was left with nothing but a sore vagina and a mess on my legs. At least he was happy."

I commented, "That story probably describes how a lot of people lost their virginity."

"Probably so. We dated a while longer and did have sex one more time but he just couldn't control himself long enough to get me off. I said to hell with that."

"So what was this night with Jimmy I heard you and Jerri mention?"

"Oh that. Uh, uh, let's just say that Jerri and I were pretty mean to him. He had been hitting on us but we were interested in other guys. Our mom and dad encouraged us to go out with him since they knew his parents really well. Jerri and I hatched this plan to get him off our backs once and for all. It worked. I think we scared him to death."

"What, pray tell, did you do?" She laughed so I knew it must be interesting.

"It was in the summer and Jerri and I were home from college. We talked and decided that we really needed to put a stop to all the sniffing around Jimmy was doing. We invited him to the house one Saturday when we knew mom and dad were going to be away. When he arrived, we were all sweet and nice to him. We served him ice tea and cookies. I even sat on his lap and fed him a cookie while he caressed my leg. Then Jerri told him that we wanted to show him our appreciation for all his attention.

"She asked him to give us a few minutes to get ready. Of course, he thought he was in for an amazing threesome. She told him to come up to the first bedroom on the right in about five minutes.

"Jerri had gone to one of those shops that sell or rent bondage costumes, equipment and supplies. She dressed as a dominatrix and I put on an executioner's mask and black leathers like a motorcycle chick. I had a small whip and she had handcuffs and rope. When he knocked on the door and walked in he was scared shitless. But to his credit, he didn't run immediately. Jerri explained that she and I were really into domination and bondage and if he wanted to date us, he better get used to it. When she tried to put handcuffs on him, he took off. That was the last time we saw him except at the restaurant. From his reaction the other night, I think he's still afraid of us."

"I know I would be."

After stopping at Applebee's Restaurant for a late lunch, we arrived at the cabin around 4:00pm. While I carried in our luggage and six bags of Pam's new clothes, she headed to the bathroom and then to the fridge for beer. Since we had eaten so late, we decided in the best interest of Pam's new diet commitment that we'd just snack for dinner.

I built a fire and we sat for an hour or longer and reflected on the wonderful visit. Pam had a new sparkle in her eyes and was so relieved that she, her mom and Jerri were all reconciled. She called her mom just to let her know that we were back safely. They talked for several minutes and I could hear it was a very pleasant call.

As we sat in front of the fire, I suddenly remembered that Pam had a car in the garage that I'd never seen. I told her, "Let's go look at your car. You really haven't told me anything about it."

"I told you it was a bucket of rust."

"Let's go see it anyway."

We walked through the back door and down to the detached garage. I hit the opener and there it was. It was a T-bird from the early 1990's and it did have a lot of rust on the doors and rear quarter-panels.

"Does it run OK?"

"Well it does OK. I had to do some maintenance on it a few months ago but it doesn't smoke too bad."

"If you don't mind too much, I have Lydia's car in Chattanooga and I'd like for you to use it. We could donate this one to a charity and they can sell it for parts or something."

"Well, since anything would be better than this, I'll be glad to accept. What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

Her eyes lit up, "Oh, I like surprises."

I closed the garage door and we walked back to the porch for more firewood. I made a mental note to call my firewood guy and have another cord delivered.

We each grabbed another beer and popped down on the sofa. Pam and I leaned together and kissed several times. We continued to talk well into the evening and we each checked our emails and favorite websites.

Pam then recalled, "When Jerri saw us naked the other morning, she noticed I had a full bush. She criticized me and said that she thought you would enjoy me shaved. Is that right?"

"Sweetheart, I like your pussy no matter how you dress it." She grinned but continued.

"I've shaved several times over the years but it's tricky for me to do without cutting myself. There are a couple of moles and bumps down there that I always seem to nick. The last couple of guys I dated liked my bush and didn't want me to shave. Now, be honest, what do you prefer?"

"Lydia did shave but only the part below her Mons. She shaped the top part into a triangle pointing down. But her pussy lips were shaved."

"What about her ass?"

"She never let me go there so I really didn't pay any attention."

"Wow, she didn't know what she was missing." We both laughed. "So what I'm hearing is that shaving to some extent is good. Would you do it for me?"

"Jeezz Pam, you really trust me to do that? What if I nick you?"

"It wouldn't be any worse than me doing it." I stared at her for a while and could tell she was serious.

"Well, I'll try. Where do you want to do it?"

"Let's take a shower and do it there."

I replied, "OK but let me trim all your longer hair first so it doesn't stop up the drain."

We moved to the bedroom and she laid a towel on the bed to go under her body. She removed her clothing and I used scissors to carefully trim all the longer hair from around her vulva. Of course, I played a little with her girly parts as I worked.

"Do you want to leave hair on your Mons?"

"No, let's remove it all for now. We may decide later to make some sort of design."

Once most of the hair was trimmed, I could see her pussy much better than before. The inner lips were well tucked away inside the outer lips and the clit hood was quite prominent. Once I shaved her labia, there would be a perfectly smooth camel toe for me to play with.

"Can you roll over and let me trim the hair in your crack?"

She turned and laid on her stomach and raised her butt in the air. I put two pillows under her to provide support. She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. This was a magnificent sight for a horny guy like me. Her asshole was very neat with no extra skin or any other imperfections. The tiny folds of skin surrounding the opening formed a perfect brown target.

I couldn't contain myself and I began touching it and massaging the opening with my index finger lubricated by my saliva and her vaginal fluid. I stopped only long enough to trim most of the longer hairs.

"Tom, fingers are OK but I need to shower if you're planning anything more exciting."

I could detect a slight odor so I walked into the bathroom and brought a warm soapy washcloth and a fresh towel to wash her.

After going over her entire butt, I asked, "Can you push your anus out for me?" It immediately came out as she flexed her sphincter. I stared mesmerized at the extended butthole and light pink skin inside her rectal opening. I then washed it gently with the warm cloth.

"That tickles, sweetheart."

"I'm finished. Relax."

She giggled and replied, "How can I relax when I know what's coming now?"

"Can you get on your knees for me and put your chest on the bed?"

"Aaaaa, the old rear up doggy position."

When her ass was up and into position, I asked that she spread her cheeks. She reached back with both hands and pulled them open as wide as they would go. I marveled at her gaping vagina and the viscous fluid just starting to gather around the opening.

I leaned in and started by licking and kissing her cheeks and the fingers that held them open. I kissed her hands and the back of her legs. The fluid was now trickling out of her vagina and running down beside her clit hood.

She squirmed as I touched her anus with my tongue, just lightly teasing and caressing it with the tip. Her butthole sucked in and out with my touches. I could see chill bumps forming once more on her ass and legs.

I reached up to her coccyx and traced it down into her crack with my fingers over and over again as I tickled her with my tongue.

"You're killing me, sweetheart."

I stopped long enough to say, "I know."

She continued to squirm. Suddenly, she started thrusting her bottom back into my face as I squeezed the tip of my tongue into her small tight opening. That tipped the scale and we went into a full raging tongue fucking as far in as it could reach. Pam moaned and slammed into my face over and over as the sensations overwhelmed her and an orgasm approached.

I reached under her legs and massaged her hard clit and slid three fingers of my other hand into her dripping vagina, searching for the G-spot. Pam pulled her cheeks open wider, which caused her to open even more to my tongue. We were like animals, totally out of control with adrenalin-supercharged lust. I could feel my cock straining against the fabric of my trousers.

Pam moaned loudly as an orgasm touched every nerve ending. She continued to thrust back into my tongue and fingers with abandon as the climax peaked. Viscous fluid oozed from her gaping vagina. I quickly dropped my trousers and she lowered her ass to align with my throbbing cock.

I entered her and bottomed out with just one thrust. Pam grunted as her vagina closed around and squeezed me. Her warm tight tunnel milked my cock as I thrust in and out mindlessly searching for relief. I gazed at her butthole rhythmically sucking in and pushing out as her vagina clinched over and over again.

The tingling sensation began in my feet and quickly raged through me as my balls emptied their heavy load. Pam moaned loudly and whimpered as she felt the powerful spurts of semen hit the end of her vagina and cervix. I was heavily perspiring and so was Pam while our lungs gasped for air.

As the orgasm passed, we slowed and I leaned over to rest on her back as she collapsed onto the bed. My cock remained inside her blocking the flood of semen. We could do nothing but lay there lost in the moment and wishing those sensations would never end.


End of Chapter 6 – Congratulations! You're almost half way through my story. The next chapter is coming very soon.

12