A Misfortunate Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife and our 45 years together.
1.4k words
3.9
39.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers

This is a true story. I have only changed the names for anonymity.

When I was released in 1970 from Oak Knoll Hospital in Oakland, California, I was a bitter young Marine. I had just spent 30 months of my life fighting in the Vietnam Conflict. I was offered re-enlistment, but packed up my bags and headed to an unknown future.

I found that many people did not like my participation in this War and that lead to many fights, most I won, but never without seeing the inside of a jail cell.

One night, I was in a popular night-club and a H.S. friend came over and told me that she had someone she wanted me to meet. I sauntered over, half shit-faced, and ran into this beautiful blonde. Introductions were made and before the night was over, we found ourselves in my car going hot and heavy.

Somehow we managed to get our clothes completely off and although she would not fuck me, she did give me a great BJ while I fingered her cunt. She didn't let me finish in her mouth but jacked me until I cam on her and me. We cleaned up, did some small talk and we said our good-byes, both knowing a relationship had begun.

My name is Rob and my future wife is Deb. I called Deb the next afternoon and we made plans to get together that night.

"Well, last night was quite interesting, I said. I think it might be a good idea if we knew a little about each other besides our first names.'

Deb laughed and blushed a little and said, "I hope you don't judge me by our first meeting. I am not that way. I just thought you were so nice, very cute, good looking, and I had to much to drink."

I told her, "actually, I am that way. I just spent four years in the Marine Corps and I am trying to catch up to life."

"Wow. I am not going to asks the obvious question, but did you get hurt?"

"Yeah, three Purple Hearts, a few bumps and bruises, but I am OK. Let's talk about you."

"I graduated two years ago, have a great job, and try to have some fun."

"Wait a minute. You are only 20? You have to be 21 to go to the nightclub."

"Actually, I am 19. I don't turn 20 for three more months."

"Whoa, I guess I am robbing the cradle."

"Did it seem like you were robbing the cradle last night?"

"No, you have a great body. Your tits are high and tight and I love that you are a natural blonde."

She giggled, blushed, and said, "You don't mess around, do you?"

"Deb, I don't have time. I feel like I just dodged so many bullets in my life and I am on the fast track."

We sat and talked for a few more hours, getting to know each other and I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. I drove to the local Holiday Inn, told her to wait in the car, and got a room. She was hesitant when I came out and said, "Rob, please. I am not the type of girl you really think I am. Last night was something that happened. I don't want you to think I'm a slut."

"Deb, I don't. When I saw your young body, I wanted to fuck you till you screamed. If you don't want to do the same, let me know and I'll walk out of your life"

She looked into my eyes, reach over and grabbed my neck to pull me to her. She gave me the best tongue kiss of my life, rubbed my cock, and softly said, "OK, Rob D. I hope I can trust you."

When we got into the room, I could tell it was the first time she had been in a hotel room under these circumstances. She looked around, checked to make sure the curtains were drawn and sat on the bed. I walked over, lifted her to her feet and we began that sweet ride to heaven.

We stood as we undressed each other, one piece at a time. When we were nude, I pulled her young body close to mine and she moaned, as my cock was hard against her belly. I fingered her downy cunt as she took hold of my cock. She dropped to her knees and slowly took my cock in her hot mouth. Although she gave me a BJ before, I could tell that it was new to her and in my excitement I drove so deep that she began to gag. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, pleading to be gentle. There was something so angelic about her that I abided by her wish as she sucked for a few more minutes. I pulled her to her feet, gave her a deep soul-kiss, and led her to the bed.

We lay side-by-side and explored each others bodies with our hands. I leaned down and began sucking her nipple and she moaned. I rotated back and forth and watched her nipples get hard as my tongue lapped at those young tits. I began to move down to her cunt and she said, "No, Rob. Don't,"

"Deb.. Please. I have to taste your pussy."

"I haven't had anyone do that to me. It's nasty." I got my first hint of her Catholic convictions.

"No, Deb. It isn't. Lay back and let me show you." She did and when my tongue first hit her cunt, she jumped like a spark had hit her. Her pussy tasted as sweet as I thought it would. I lapped at her clitoris, fingered her cunt, and she was moaning and squirming. I could taste her juices and she reached down and pulled my head to her.

"OMG ROB!! OH, JESUS. IT FEELS SO GOOD!! OH HONEY, OH, FUCK, OH, OMG, I'M CUMMMMMMING!!

I looked up and her face was all sweaty, her tits were going up and down from her heavy breathing, and her eyes were glazed. "Deb, Deb, are you OK?

"I feel like I died and went to heaven. Did I call you Honey? I'm sorry, I know it is a little early for that."

I rose up, aligned my cock with her cunt and pushed in. My God, she was tight. She wasn't a virgin but her pussy tightened on my cock and she moaned when I was half-way in. "Go slow, Rob. You're too big. Stop for a minute. Let me get used to you."

We lay there, my cock half-in one of the hottest cunts I had ever entered. I looked into her eyes, she nodded and I pushed some more. She grunted, moaned, and then I deep fucked her. She moaned as the breath went out of her. I plunged forward and we got into a fast rhythm.

"OH ROB. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE SPLITTING ME. I HAVEN'T HAD ONE THIS BIG!! OH IT FEELS GOOD, OH SO GOOD. DON'T STOP." I began power fucking her, put her legs up to her chest and drove deep. "OH, JESUS. ROB, ROB, DON'T STOP. OH FUCK. I LOVE YOUR COCK. OH I'M CUMMMMMING!!

My cock expanded, no turning back, and I did one last deep stroke as she screamed out. I buried my cock deep and my cum shot deep into her hot, pulsating cunt. I laid on top of her for several minutes and then rolled over. I looked at her and could see a deep flush to her skin, her eyes were fluttering. I saw her hard nipples as her chest moved up and down from the exertion. Her blonde pussy hair was matted as well as the hair on her head.

As we rested, Deb said, "I know you probably think I am a slut. I have never been in a hotel with a date before, never been fucked so good, and hope you don't think bad of me."

I told her, "Deb, when I tried to get my cock in you, I knew you hadn't been with very many guys. What you did before meeting me, is your business. I can tell you that I like it, like you, and in a little while, I am gonna really fuck you."

"You mean you didn't just fuck me."

"Oh yeah, I did but there is better, much better."

She laughed. This was the start of a hot, fast, romance. One month later, she told me she was pregnant.

End of Part 1

RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers