A Mistake

Story Info
Lizzy takes a chance when things go wrong.
7.5k words
3.54
19.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in this story of legal age 18+)
(This Story Is Purely Fictional. The characters in this story are not real. This story is made up and in no way a re-telling of events. Because they never took place.
Thank you and enjoy.)


"What do you mean I can't check in to my room? Its' my room, I paid for it!"

There Lizzy was, bags lying on the floor in front of the front desk counter of a hotel in Vegas and she couldn't get into her room on a technicality, some one's mistake.

The clerk behind the desk cleared his throat his long fingers slammed on the keyboard working quickly double checking all the facts. Looking at all the small details making sure he had not missed anything that was no mistakes were made.

"Ma'am, the room and credit card is registered under a Tanya-"

The young lady who was now furious at the counter interrupted the clerk; a friend and co-worker of hers stood in line waiting for his turn.

"-Yes it is, because she is staying with me in the room, she is my colleague and is not coming till tomorrow night. I need the room to get our preparation set for this week when she gets in."

The clerk sighed

"Ma'am can you call her and get her to add you into the room as part of your reservation so we can check you in?"

The young lady sighed, her anger quickly faded and depression finally hit her. She sighed as her head tilted down. She replied in a soft tone, "I don't think that will be possible, She traveling in tonight from over sea's. I can try, but I don't think it's possible

She was a beautiful girl, dark brown hair, and a great body. Her chest was nearly bursting out of the tank top she wore. The clerk who was trying to get her a room couldn't help but sneak a peak from time to time, he was probably star struck by this "very gifted" lady.

The friend in line walked up to the counter.

"Lizzy, take my room.... Can I add her to my room reservation and just get two beds until Tanya gets here tom?"

The clerk snapped back into work mode as he went back to his computer.

"Name sir?" The clerk asked looking down at his work station.

The man replied back" First name L like love, last name is J, like July."

The clerk typed away as Lizzy looked up at L.J. He was a tall guy, very well built and extremely handsome with jet black hair. Lizzy was the girl who got him the job at her advertising company she worked for. Best referral she ever made. L.J. was a smooth talker and could sell anything to anyone and mostly was the face of their little group of misfit co-workers.

She had to admit being with him would have been great; he was always sweet and was always that knight in shining armor quality whenever things go wrong. She was worried though; any hint of romantic involvement and it would be both of them out of a job. No tolerance for inner dept. romance especially since she was his gateway into the business.

L.J. looked down at Lizzy, she was stunned, he guesses from being left out in the cold by her roommate. He tried to snap her out of the trance with a nudge of his elbow. "So yeah you take my room. I'll be on the table's anyways. It's my home town, how can I not drop a couple grand here?"

Lizzy collected herself as she protested" No L.J. I couldn't take your room, it's unfair when you had nothing to do with this stupid mistake."

The clerk behind the counter who had been checking in L.J.took his credit card and I.D.

"Lizzy, I'm not twelve, were both grownups. Send me a text before you fall asleep and I will just sleep in my clothes for the night. When you leave for the conference setup tom I'll shower up and get ready. You'll owe me, again" he laughed a little as the clerk passed back an envelope. L.J. extracted two room keys.

"L.J. you know this is going to look bad for both of us." Lizzy had an undertone of fear in her voice.

L.J. turned to her now. He stared directly into her eyes and will all seriousness said to her. "Fuck um, and what they may think. You need help, that's all that matters to me."

Lizzy blushed lightly as her tan olive skin covered most of it. L.J. turned as he grabbed his large military style sack and Lizzy grabbed her bag. They both walked up to the room. The walk there was long and very awkward as L.J. and Lizzy never even turned to each other the entire walk. Just more awkward moments of the fact that they would be sharing a room; this feeling that was in the air was thick and they both knew what it was. It was the sexual tension between the two it was always around between them but this time it was in the front of their thoughts. But after roaming the halls a bit they finally found the room. L.J. popped in the electronic key card and popped the door open. To their surprise the room was a single king.

L.J. walked in completely to the room, "Dam idiot at the desk still gave me a king." He said almost happy that it was just the one king but trying to sound annoyed. He sat down on the edge of the bed grabbing the house phone and dialing the operator. "Yes can I get the front desk please" Lizzy took the chance to relax. She put her bag down on the floor and laid down across the huge bed her arm brushing past L.J. She felt a little dirty doing it, but she had to seem like business as usual, and flirting was apart of their daily rituals.

L.J. was too involved with front desk to return the gesture or even give a witty comeback. He smiled as he leaned into the bed frame and laid back. "No I don't believe you understand me, I asked for two beds. I know I requested a king when I made the reservation, but I need two beds. You're sold out. Not possible it's......" L.J. paused. The discussion continued for a few minutes back and forth. Finally L.J. wrapped it up "Please, if you can, I will be coming down stairs in a short while. The person sharing my room will be in here though. She will be in the room until we can get the change. Thank you." L.J. turned to face Lizzy as he scratched his head in frustration.

"Lizzy front desk is going to call back when a room opens up in an hour, they will send a bag boy for our inconvenience, and he'll take our bags to the new room with new keys. I'm going to head down stairs though going to play some Blackjack." L.J. stood up as he walked in to the bathroom briefly to splash himself with cold water.

Lizzy stretched out across the bed. She had a lot of work to do, but she would do it quickly. The boss and all the rest of the group were flying in tom and Lizzy was the queen of getting work done early and relaxing afterward. "L.J. I might take a long bath in a while after I get everything done, so please knock if you need to get back in." The sink in the bathroom shut off as L.J. emerged his hair moist from splashing it.

"Of course, you need the rest though, enjoy the room as long as we have got it for now..." This calm mentality sickened them both. There were both dieing inside for each other. L.J. walked over and searched through his bag on the bed for his wallet and put it in his back pocket. He leaned back up and looked down at Lizzy for a moment the idea of just taking her right then and there came into his head. He was getting excited at just the thought. He shook the feeling and walked for the door.

Lizzy's heart started to race though, she didn't want him to leave. She just watched him walk to the door almost in slow motion. L.J. himself felt like he walked away a little slower, his mind was obsessed with turning around and just filling his desire, and just being with Lizzy. He was longing for her touch, but he still continued on. His hand slowly reached out for the door. The cold door knob sent a large shock to his body. Time slowed down to a slow crawl for the two. Lizzy was dying of heat though her body yearned for his touch she was literally melting in her own skin; she gripped the bed sheets tightly with all her strength her body tensed up. L.J. felt frozen by time. Almost turning back every single moment to give in to his animal instinct, his hand turned the door knob. Lizzy took a deep breath; her body was ready as she shivered. She started to breath heavily...."please".

Her body shouted "Please!"; "Please take me!" she remained silent though. L.J. took a deep breath as he walked out of the room. His body felt in pain, his mind raced now rather than seconds, he felt the world pass by in minute intervals. He slowly trekked down the hall his feet felt heavy, he walked and his body felt even heavier, if he wasn't too careful he would faint. This continued till he got Lizzy's naked image from his head and finally went down to the main casino floor.

Lizzy heard his footsteps, she felt very alone for a moment, and her mind wandered, and everything went through her mind. The thought of L.J stayed with her. She slowly released her grip as she sat up. She just stared blankly. The house phone suddenly rang and Lizzy snapped out of her trance. She leaned over and grabbed the phone.

"Hello this is Lizzy:"

The phone sounded very static as a feminine voice emerged over the line" Hey Liz, it's me Tanya."

Lizzy surprised answers back "Hey babe, how did you know I was in here?"

"L.J. called the embassy here and relayed that they have them relay a non emergency...um... urgent response relay message thing." That was Tanya for you, always that scatter brain Lizzy thought. Never details only the general warped picture from her.

"Well whatever they got a hold of me and I am calling on a S.A.T. phone which some how stands for satellite phone." Tanya was a very tall red head with very long legs. She was in the country Brazil at the moment. She was researching a product they were going to be advertising very soon. Her business there was talking to the company that had hired their firms services. She was the other pretty face that got the products into our hands to work with.

Tanya continued "So I heard you're shacking up with L.J. for the moment."

Lizzy was silent on the phone. She gripped the bed sheet again out of pure embarrassment. She closed her legs as tightly as possible she didn't really know how to respond to that. Maybe it was because of what she had felt just a few moments ago, she didn't want to seem odd so she played it off as best as she could.

"Oh, no L.J. has been that gentleman he usually is. I can't say that I didn't think about it, but he and I are way too professional to get something like that going between us...regardless of how much I want too."

There was a pause over the line followed by a long moan of pleasure from Tanya. Tanya also at that moment happened to be lying in her hotel room bed as well. Tanya always had a knack for finding her own little piece of heaven in places, she enjoyed everything, especially the people, she loved them the most, and they loved her too. Tanya giggled over the phone. "Oh Liz, I'm sorry," She said very happily "One of the natives and I are getting really friendly, and showing me how they treat business women down here." Tanya had a large bed sheet covering her bottom half that had a lot movement underneath that suggested more than was going on. Tanya had one hand on the phone and the other over a figure of a head rubbing it gently. Tanya had smaller breasts that fit her muscular stature. She had a very desirable beautiful face. Full lips, good facial structure, and a small beauty mark on the right side of her neck that had a heart shape familiarity to it.

Lizzy sighed on her side of the line "So you're getting some while I am stuck here in the no fly zone. Just perfect." She answered in a depressed tone trying to still play off her situation. Last thing she needed was problems at work

Tanya moaned lightly again. "Well hey you're on our reservation now, if you want you can get into our room, and not ruin L.J's hospitality, but..."

The line went quiet. Lizzy's heart started to beat at a faster pace she was still feeling embarrassed by the whole situation. Tanya continued "I say you stay... treat the man right. Nobody else is going to be there at least until tomorrow afternoon. Give it a chance girl. Go wild." The phone clicked off. Tanya smiled as she put the phone at her side and removed the covers from her lower half to reveal a dark haired young girl eating her sweet nectar filled pussy with much enthusiasm. The young girl slowly stopped and looked up and smiled her mouth dripping in cum.

"So Tanya, you think that she will do it?" She went down and slurped a few more times before stopping again to take her breather.

Tanya smiled back at her. "If she does then things can only get better around the office for me and you. Now who the fuck told you to stop?" The young girl only smiled back as Tanya continued." And be ready, were leaving for the airport in a half hour. You and I are going to drop in on Lizzy and her new bed buddy when we get to Vegas later tonight." The young girl only nodded gently now utilizing her fingers one at a time and inserting them one after the other into Tanya's pussy.

Tanya moaned as the young girl started to ram the one finger deep into her. The young girl was such a hungry little girl, Tanya could barely contain her self as the young girl worked her pussy feverishly. Tanya could barely contain herself as she grabbed the young girls' long dark hair, which gave that gave the girl a burst of energy making her dive deep with her penetrating finger and tongue. Diving her young face deep into Tanya pussy, and in a state of ecstasy spit into Tanya's pussy giving it a rough rub, and then back to eating her without hesitation, Tanya yanked more as the girl dived deep running out of breath and making her way back up to work Tanya's sweet spot.

Tanya cried out gleefully as she was approaching the climax. "Don't you fucking stop, your going to let me finish." The young girl more than gladly obliged as she pulled out her finger and patted and rubbed Tanya roughly again, taking the time to take a deep breath, and then continuing on. Tanya grabbed the sheets as she felt her body tensed up, her face became red as she finally climaxed, and a flow of juices drained out, and to the one girls hungry mouth. The young girl sealed her mouth around the flow of juices and did not let anything go to waste of the very tasteful nectar. The young girl sat up on the bed as she licked her lips several times over. Tanya laid flat on the bed in a climaxed daze. The young girl scooted over and leaned down as the two embraced in a sloppy kiss. The young girl pulled back to catch her breath.

Tanya grabbed the girl by her left breast and massaged it roughly. The young girl was very much stacked. She back was very much well rounded as well and she petite so these good features all wrapped into one small package made her Tanya's favorite pet. She was nineteen year old intern, now turned lesbian sex slave. The girls name was Juana; it was lust at first sight for these two. Juana on her day of the job was grabbed by Tanya dragged back to her office as was striped bare. They went at it for hours, and would continue there daily meetings at each other homes, work days, work trips, company parties, meetings, conventions, or anytime Tanya deemed it her "pleasure time"

The two broke their lust filled pleasures and started to pack their things and ready themselves for the long flight back.

Lizzy sat there in the room alone her suitcase cracked open. She had already almost finished her preparation for the conference. She had nothing to distract her, and she wanted to focus as much as she could on other things that didn't include the chance of her losing her job. She allocated files, inserted promotional fliers, and finally signing all the thank you cards to their partners and business owners and affiliates. She smiled at the job well done as she packed up and the thought of L.J. retuning to her mind. She shook her head gently trying to block the thoughts. She sighed as the house phone finally rang. Lizzy leaned over and picked it from a sitting down position. "Hello, this is Lizzy."

The young mans voice from the front desk emerged on the phone. "Hello ma'am this is the front desk calling for a one L period J period"

Lizzy laughed a little. She never heard it pronounced like that. "Yes I am, the other guest sharing his room. Is the other room ready?"

"Yes ma'am it is," The young man proclaimed.

Lizzy bit her lower lip. She took a chance, If it was there she would take it, if It wasn't she would see it as a sign, that now wasn't the time.

"Well we don't need it anymore, I was wondering though. If we could, upgrade to something nicer and bigger. I don't mind paying the difference." She held her breath for a moment, the anxiety returned as she continued. "And that one, if it could be one king, would be great,"

She heard as the agent typed away on his console as small ding noise was heard as the young man returned to the phone call. "Actually......" The young man paused in his sentence. "I do...but only for tonight."

Lizzy exhaled happily. "We'll take it." She couldn't believe it; she bounced on the bed gently as the agent worked momentarily. She smiled widely as she started to plan the night out in her head. "Oh and the reservation for my room I need to check that one for Tanya in is as well."

The young man was quick, he worked very precisely as he returned within a brief moment "Ma'am you are all set... I will have the bell hop come up to your room to get your bags and transfer them to your room with Tanya and have room keys for your new room."

Lizzy bit her tongue lightly as this would be the deciding factor here.

"Oh and can I have a key to L.J.'s suite as well. I want to setup something special for him in there if possible chance to do that." The line went quiet.

"Yeah that's fine ma'am, I will setup a key for you as well." The man said calmly

Lizzy bounced out of the bed as she packed her things quickly her mind started to race again. "Ok well then I will wait for the bell hop. Thank you so much!!" she said as she heard the front desk agent give the details and prices' and protocols for the suite. It mainly seemed like a blur to her filled with details she obviously didn't care about almost like old rerun the peanuts gang with Charlie Brown. The last thing she remembered him say was the thanks for choosing this hotel closing statement and she slammed the phone down.

Lizzy had a large grin across her face. She was going to do it, she was going to take a chance and put her self out there for someone she really did care about. This was a love story to her, and it was finally coming to its climax in more ways then one for her. She wanted her happy ever after for so long and she hoped that this would be that moment. She was overly hopeful, but she didn't care and maybe a little quick to plan out her future may be like, she was on cloud nine and nothing could hold back her anticipation.

Before she knew it the bell hop knocked on the door and grabbed her bags along with L.J.'s. The rest of those last few hours were filled with preparations for the big surprise. She bought candles, rubbers, and set the suite up so that when he would walk in would be completely normal, but the room would be a total different experience. She didn't decide to dress up though. What she did instead was grabbed a shirt L.J. had once told her was his favorite lucky shirt of his. A royal blue work shirt that he considered was the reason why he got his job, the reason why he was such a good sales man, why he was a hit with the ladies, and so and so forth. She slipped into the shirt while slipping out of everything else. She then waited in his bedroom cracking open a romance novel she had waiting patiently for L.J.

L.J. was sitting down; he was up a couple hundred on the blackjack tables and a couple of young ladies playing beside him had pulled him into their conversation. Both of these girls were pretty, but nothing about them stood out from others he knew.

12