A Mistress and Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were such a good boy tonight, I am very proud." I say, taking the vibrator out of you and placing it on a towel besides the bed. Then grabbing a tissue I wipe your cock and then your ass making certain they are clean, then dispose of the tissue.

"Thank you mistress"

"Your welcome my pet, you deserved a treat" I kiss your forehead and smile softly.

I begin undress fully, aware that you are watching but every move, but I do not mind. After I am finished I help you to undress and pull out a shirt and boxers for you to wear. Then I reach into a drawer and pull out one of my silk, teddies and lay down in bed. I open my arms and you crawl by my side, your head resting on my breasts, your eyes already closed.

"Good night, my sweet Jason."

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it, my sub sure did. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome, whether positive or negative. It may improve my writing. Thank you.

12