A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the words registered in Jared's mind, it was as if he snapped out of whatever shared physio-spiritual state he had been in. Suddenly pleasure, his pleasure, shot through his body like a jolt of electricity, and he fired spurt after spurt of hot cum into Laurel's throbbing, burning cunt.

They lay like that for a long time, Jared's flaccid member still inside her, Laurel's face nuzzled into the juncture of his shoulder and neck, both numbed from the endorphins they'd released. And then, in a voice that wouldn't have been audible had her ear not been so near his mouth, Jared spoke, unbidden, for the first time since he'd offered an excuse about her bath on their second night together.

"I love you, Mistress Laurel."

She waited for several seconds, expecting anger to well inside her, fury at this transgression, delight at the thought of inflicting an appropriate punishment. But she felt none of that.

"I know," she finally whispered. And she did know, now, what she had been wondering about more and more the past few weeks. She had known, she realized, all along.

Down the hall, Lydia, who had started out annoyed by her sister's cries of pleasure, had ended up aroused by them, and jealous of the apparently healthy sex life Laurel shared with Jared; jealous because her own marriage was far from satisfying sexually. Almost unconsciously, her fingers drifted down to her pussy, and she began to rub her clit, bringing herself to a rather desultory orgasm some minutes later. By then Laurel, an arm and a leg draped over Jared beside her, was already in a deep sleep.

12