A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Magnificent, Mistress."

"Her thighs?"

Jared looked down at the creamy flesh of her legs above the ends the black lace stockings. Although she carried more weight on her frame than Laurel, she did so perfectly to his eyes, the rest of her body exactly proportioned to balance her huge breasts.

"Her thighs are very sexy, Mistress. I find everything about her sexy."

"So that erection isn't just for me, slave?" Laurel asked with a taunting grin.

"It is for you to do with as you please, of course, Mistress."

"You see, Jessalyn, how judicious he is with his answers. Such a fine boy. I've really been fortunate to be served by one so capable."

"He does seem...well-behaved," Jessalyn said. She was flushed a bit from his careful appraisal of her body, but also flattered—no, something more than flattered; pleased—with his approval. Never in her life had she felt sexy or even particularly attractive. She felt it now, and it filled her with a wave of confidence—and a wave of pleasure.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Laurel asked.

"Yes, it's delicious," Jessalyn replied.

"Indeed. He's good for so many things. Tell me, Jess, how do you feel being restrained?"

"I...don't know. A bit, well, helpless. I can't even feed myself."

"Indeed."

The women continued eating in silence for a minute or two, Jessalyn with Jared's help of course.

"I can see," Laurel said, "that my slave's cock hasn't escaped your attention."

Jessalyn blushed bright red at that, and she could feel the hot pricklyness of the blood rushing to her face.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a very nice cock. Very...adept."

After the meal, as Jared was clearing the table and cleaning up in the kitchen, Laurel said, "Do you want my slave to participate in our...activities...the rest of the evening?"

Jessalyn thought for several seconds. What answer was she supposed to give? What answer did she want to give? She didn't know. Finally, she said, "I think that...I am at your mercy. If you're really helping me, I guess I will go along with whatever situation you put me in—unless I say one of my words."

"Of course, my dear. This is all for your benefit. And I appreciate your trust in me. Did you know that my slave doesn't have any safe words?"

"No...what if he, well, doesn't want to do something?"

"He doesn't have a choice. That's what 'slave' means."

"I guess so."

"So now, dear Jessalyn," Laurel said, rising from her seat and approaching the redhead, "I'm going to suggest something to you." She pulled Jessalyn's chair back from the table and turned it ninety degrees, and then straddled the younger girl's legs, slowly lowering herself until she was sitting on Jessalyn's knees. Laurel lightly brushed the back of her hand across Jessalyn's cheek. At the touch, Jessalyn felt a shiver run up her spine.

"What is that?" Jessalyn said meekly.

Laurel bent forward and put her lips on Jessalyn's mouth. Jessalyn could feel Laurel's tongue gliding over her lips, and she opened her mouth slightly, inviting her boss inside. As their tongues met, a shock of pleasure raced through Jess's body. The warmth and moisture of Laurel's mouth surging into hers was like a wholly new sensation. Calling it a kiss, Jessalyn thought, did it no justice.

And then it was over. Laurel sat up straight, staring directly into Jessalyn's eyes.

"You may, right now, say 'home.' We'll end this right here, and never speak of it again. You may keep any of the things I bought for you today, and that will be that. But, if you don't say it now, you really will be, as you say, at my mercy. From here on, you'll have no safewords."

"I'll be...your slave? Like him?"

"No, not like him. Just for tonight."

"Can I ask why?"

"That feeling of helplessness you described...I assume you still feel it?"

"Y-yes."

"Perhaps ever more so, with me sitting on your lap?"

"Yes," Jessalyn said, breaking her eyes away from Laurel's steady gaze.

"Tell me, does that feeling heighten, or diminish, your arousal?"

"I think...that you already know the answer to that."

"Exactly," said Laurel. "Now, imagine how much more helpless you'll feel knowing that there is nothing you can say to make me stop. Imagine it, and if you don't like where your imagination takes you, say 'home.'"

"Kiss me again," Jessalyn said quietly, closing her eyes. Instead of the soft, warm lips she hoped to feel, she felt instead hard fingers pinching her nipples.

"Ow!" she yelled, opening her eyes. But the pain was not the only thing the pinching triggered in her nerves. An unmistakable tightening sensation between her legs also appeared.

"I'll take what you said as your submission," Laurel said. "And you should take this as a lesson," she went on, pinching harder as Jessalyn's face twisted into a grimace. "You do not give orders. You do as you're told, when you're told. You speak when you're spoken to, and you'll call me 'Mistress.' Understood?"

Though her nipples burned from the rough treatment they were enduring, Jessalyn could feel a surge of moisture leaking from her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered through her pain. At her response, Laurel released her nipples. But instead of feeling relieved, Jessalyn was disappointed, much to her surprise. The pain was the pleasure.

"Please, Mistress," she said. "Pinch them some more."

"You didn't learn your lesson?"

"Please..." Her voice was sheer yearning anguish. Laurel was momentarily taken aback by the redhead's heartfelt begging, but then she smiled in anticipation of what had suddenly become a far more interesting evening than even she had expected. She cupped the pale globes of flesh in her hands and squeezed the over-sized nipples firmly between the middle knuckle of her thumbs and the base of her forefingers. Jessalyn let out a gasp and then a low moan as Laurel kneaded the nipples roughly.

"It's no wonder you've never come, my dear," Laurel said. "No one's ever given you what you need."

12