A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it he did. Jessalyn, on all fours, cried out in pain as he pushed into her to his full length. He gave her one or two seconds to adjust to this sudden insertion, which was not nearly enough time, and then began to thrust in and out violently. Jessalyn's face contorted into a grimace as he pounded away at her. Her sphincter burned, and she felt dirty, used, violated—and she loved it. She reached down to play with her clit but Laurel's pulled her arm away.

"No more pleasure, slut. You need to earn your orgasms."

Jared came after ninety seconds or so; Jessalyn could feel his cum spurting into her rectum, his cock buried to the hilt, stretching her tender virgin ass. As he pulled out and the pain of her anal penetration receded, Jessalyn felt a sense of disappointment. Getting fucked in that way had blended pain and pleasure rather expertly, she thought, and she hoped—yearned—to be used anally again soon.

Laurel rolled Jessalyn onto her back, and then straddled her, pinning the younger's girls arms above her head and grinning down at her.

"So, my pet, you're no longer a stranger to your own desires, your own body, your own needs."

"Thanks to you, Mistress."

"It was, quite literally, my pleasure. You have a very rare gift, my dear, a true need for pain. Of course you'll stay here. I want to explore your gift further. And your limits."

"I would like that, Mistress."

"That's good, because you have no choice. You're a slave now, like it or not. And I don't mean that you're my slave. You're a slave to your own desires. You'll never be the same again."

"I realize that, Mistress."

"Good. Now off to bed. The bathroom is right next door to your room. Slave will wake you in time for breakfast and work."

Jessalyn showered before bed, her clit still throbbing, wanting more. She tried masturbating, even pinching her nipples as hard as she could while she did, but it was not enough. Who am I? she thought to herself. What have I become? She thought about sex with Mark, and laughed aloud. His furtive little efforts to please her, which had never really been anything other than him trying to please himself, seemed like they had never even happened. She felt changed, as if she had lost her virginity this night, not years before. She felt a power within her now, a power that Laurel had unleashed for her, a power to go deep within herself and find the darkness that had sat hidden and dormant for years. She had been broken, she realized now, as she had so often felt herself to be. And now, now she was healed; now she was whole.

As Jared dried Laurel off after their shower, he found himself unsettled, even threatened, by Jessalyn's arrival. He knew Laurel had a sadistic streak that was rarely displayed to its full intensity in their own play. What if this new girl pleased her more than he did?

"Mistress," he said, "May I ask you something?"

"Of course, slave."

"Jessalyn...she'll be staying here indefinitely?"

"You didn't seem to mind fucking her, slave."

"I did that at your command."

"Quite enthusiastically."

"Would you have me follow your commands in any other way, Mistress?"

"Of course not. Did you not find her attractive?"

"I did, Mistress. I just...I suppose I'm worried about her presence...interfering with our relationship. I've been very happy to serve you and even happier that our arrangement has developed into...well, whatever you want to call it. A romantic relationship. We've developed feelings for each other."

"Of course we have, my dear, sweet, slave," Laurel said, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Do you think those feelings are so fickle as to be washed away by the presence of another?"

"No, Mistress."

She put a hand on either said of his face and looked deep into his eyes. "I love you, Jared."

"I love you, too, Mistress Laurel."

"She's for both of us, my precious servant. Tell me that you didn't enjoy using her roughly as you did."

"It would be a lie, Mistress."

"As wonderfully submissive as you can be, that is not all of you. You enjoy being used, I know, but you do so out of a sense of service and devotion. Jessalyn—and I had hoped this was the case, although I had no idea the depth of her needs—enjoys being used, needs to be used, just from the sheer physical sensation of it. And using someone that needs to be used is a powerful sensation, and an impulse which you are not normally allowed to pursue. Even when you get to fuck me, it's for my pleasure. You're still the one being used. Can you honestly say that the thought of tying her up and fucking her as hard as you want doesn't arouse you? I can see that it does, anyway."

It was true. Jared's cock was swelling once again.

"Maybe I'm just a little jealous, Mistress," he said.

She wrapped a hand tightly around his stiffening member, and said, "No one—nothing—will ever please me more than you, my beloved slave. Now, come fuck me."

12