A Mistress Submits to Hated Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,498 Followers

And so when Elizabeth removed her strap on from Lucy some of the audiences were more than surprised to see something approaching disappointment on her face. It was quite unexpected. Miyoko departed the stage at this point leaving Elizabeth with her slick dildo jutting out over Lucy's head. The Japanese Domme returned some minutes later ordering two male slaves who were carrying onto the stage a set of wooden stocks! When they were in place she sent the men away and opened the top half before turning to Lucy.

"You are doing well slave, but now we need to let some of the other patrons of this Club that have had to endure your attitude for too long, to gain some measure of fun from your contrition. Stand up and put your neck in the slot, then get your hands in the smaller ones on each side."

Lucy could have cried with frustration as she pushed herself up to her feet and sadly crossed to the stocks and placed herself in them. Miyoko gave a imperceptible nod to Elizabeth and the English woman took great pleasure closing then locking the top half of the stocks.

She cut quite the sight up there, the previously so dominant petite woman bent over and trapped in this wooden contraption. Again flashes filled the room as many of the crowd took pictures with their mobiles. With Lucy set Miyoko and Elizabeth organised queues at both ends of the Chinese woman. There were plenty of the Club's patrons happy to join these queues, from Mistresses, to slaves to transvestites all wanting their turn on the Club's newest plaything. Over her time as a member of the Club Lucy had made precious few friends and plenty of enemies!

Elizabeth was organising things at Lucy's backside where cock, dildo and floggers were going to be unleashed on Lucy, her ass and her most private holes. At her head Mistress Miyoko was arranging guys to jerk off all over her rival's face in an impromptu bukkake. She was then keen for any Dommes to get their shot too first by spitting on Lucy then if any of the wanted they could piss on her. And there were plenty of the other Dommes who wanted to piss on Lucy's face.

So for the next hour Lucy took cocks and strap-ons in her pussy and asshole and got spanked and flogged plenty too. But as bad as that was what was going on at her face was even worse for this once proud Dominatrix. To have her face splattered with cum then coated in piss was terrible for Lucy, humiliating and degrading and the fact she had done this so many times to other men and women made her burn with embarrassment. Worse was to come though. Miyoko started to comb her long, dark hair with a comb and pulled it into a long ponytail. Then once she had it in place Miyoko picked up a pair of garden shears, snapped them open and shut a couple of times before Lucy's face and then used them to cut her ponytail off. Miyoko held the ponytail in her hand and casually slapped Lucy's sticky face with it before tossing it to the ground. She then took up a pair of scissors and used them to give Lucy a really short, messy haircut. For a woman that had not had short hair since she was an infant this was a real shock and she was busy staring at her hair on the floor, mouth open when one of her former male slaves got to the front of the head queue and he took his chance to direct his piss right into her surprised mouth.

"I always remember you making lots of nasty remarks about the blonde mistresses in this club, so Slave Lucy I have decided that you should experience it as you are now nothing more than a dumb, useless bimbo now, are you not?"

Miyoko then proceeded to use peroxide dye to colour Lucy's short hair a garish blonde colour all the while Lucy was either being fucked, flogged on spunked on!

It was quite the transformation. The blonde hair was such a glaring contrast to Lucy's dark features and really stood out, Miyoko delighted in telling her rival that the dye would take a long time to fully come out as she had used a strong mix of it. The blondes in the crowd who Lucy had been so cutting about certainly appreciated this turn of events, this was a most appropriate punishment for the evil little bitch. Miyoko tossed away the peroxide and turned to Elizabeth now that both queues had died away.

"Elizabeth. I have allowed you your revenge on this Chink you now need to show your gratitude to me."

She handed the English rose an electric shaver and smiled as Elizabeth dropped obediently to her knees at Miyoko's feet and proceed to, as best she could shave her head bald. Miyoko took the shaver and completed the severe haircut towards the end. Elizabeth felt it a small price to pay for seeing Mistress Lucy finally brought down.

Miyoko released Lucy from the stocks and ordered both she and Elizabeth to their backsides on the stage then threw a large double ended dildo to them.

Miyoko could barely contain her pleasure at watching these two women, strong Dommes themselves, lying on the floor debasing themselves at her command. She, and many of the observers, could not help but remember back to that famous night when the two of them had contested their Mistress Challenge where Lucy had first taken deadly rival Elizabeth as her sex slave. And now here they were simpering, pathetic slaves to Mistress Miyoko.

"Get going the pair of you! The first one to cum on it shall have the pleasure of watching the other one lick both ends clean!"

Eventually Lucy and Elizabeth, their heads now so drastically altered scooted towards each other until their legs entwined and each took an end of the double ended beast and fed it into their cunts. The watching crowd could only think how the so-called mighty had fallen. Not so long ago these were two of the most conceited bitches in this Club and Lucy had only gotten worse when she had defeated Elizabeth and taken her as he personal slave. And now they were lying naked on the floor, like nothing more than common guttersluts fucking themselves for the others amusement. The short Chinese woman easily fitted her thighs inside the leggy Englishwoman's so that their pussy's were as close to each other as possible as they started to push and pull at the bright plastic inside them. They grunted and moaned and and frigged themselves furiously, desperate to get away from this public humiliation as Mistress Miyoko gloried in their plight above them.

It was the bald Elizabeth who came first. No real surprise as she had been aroused all night at the treatment her old rival had endured. She came with a scream, ejaculating all over the dildo head and over Lucy's thighs. The, now blonde skinhead Chinese girl, looked exasperated at her failure, could anything go right for her that night. The bald Elizabeth got to her knees and grabbed the sex toy out of Lucy's pussy and fed the end that she had just climaxed over into the Chinese girl's mouth, relishing the look of absolute distaste on her face as she sucked and licked on her love juices. Of course after that Lucy then had to taste her own wetness before finally Miyoko announced to everyone that the show was over. And what a show it had been, in once evening Mistress Lucy's reputation and standing had been destroyed in the BDSM community and her appearance radically altered. Of her mental state of mind no one quite knew. Miyoko handed both Elizabeth and Lucy pink, lacy baby doll outfits and told them that was all they were getting to wear for their journeys home.

It was a silent limo that conveyed the three women back to Lucy's flat. Miyoko had Elizabeth's head buried between her legs eating her out while Lucy sat scowling at them already dreaming of getting revenge on them. She was aghast at being made to crawl up the steps in her apartment building to her flat but fortunately it was so late by then that they passed no-one. When they got there Miyoko opened the door and Lucy was stunned to find that every single thing had been moved out of her apartment. Not a piece of furniture or paperwork was left, nothing. The entire flat was completely bare. Lucy spun around and glared at Miyoko who twirled the key on her finger.

"I've changed the locks to bitch, take off my outfit and get your slimy Chinky ass out of my flat."

Lucy was shellshocked and before she knew what she was doing she had stripped off the baby doll and followed Miyoko out of the flat as she turned to lock it.

"B-But, what will I do? All my cards, my money, my stuff..."

"They're all mine now, if you want to complain to police go right ahead. You know what I will say. As for what you can do? Well I would suggest you get out there on the streets and sell you ass. You should accept you are nothing more than a whore now so go out there and whore yourself!"

Miyoko's last sight of Lucy was of her standing naked and alone outside her old building contemplating her future. Miyoko smiled and pushed Elizabeth's head back down between her thighs, what a good night it had been!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,498 Followers
12