A Mistress to Obey

Story Info
Curious submissivw man meets a lady online then realtime.
11.1k words
4.45
99.6k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

This story involves bdsm action, forced bi, pain and humiliation. Not your thing? Please pass on by.

*

I met her online. She was older like myself and was looking for a submissive man. We exchanged a few emails but she really wouldn't say much about what she was looking for and expecting from her sub. In her profile she said she was into such things as bondage, cbt, flogging, confinement, sensory deprivation, fisting among others. Didn't think I was ready for the fisting but the rest sounded interesting. Really was curious if she was expecting domestic service from her sub also or if she was really just into bdsm scenes including the stuff she mentioned in her profile. Kind of was hoping it was the latter.

A little about me. I have been divorced a long time. I lived with a woman for several years until about 3 years ago. Hadn't really had a lot of experience with the bdsm scene until about the last 5 years. There's a lot of kinky porn online and I started getting into watching the videos and stories on there. Realized that the thought of submitting to a woman was on my mind more and more and I started reading a lot of stories about it. The videos of the dominatrix in their leather outfits and thigh high boots were such a turn on. Didn't do anything but online play but it was on my mind more and more.

Once I was living alone again, I decided that I was going to try and meet a woman like I had been watching and reading about. I found that it was much harder to find such a lady than I ever thought it would be. I discovered that most women who said they were dommes were also expecting to get paid and paid a lot. I really didn't want to get into that and kept trying to meet a woman that did it because she liked being in control and putting a man in his place.

I did meet with a couple ladies that I met online. They didn't really turn out like I was hoping and started to realize that most aren't into the role play like I was hoping for. It seems to me that mentally dominating someone could be even more impressionable than the physical discipline. I did get spanked by these ladies and did my best trying to please them sexually like they wanted. What was missing was the domination. You know what I mean, knowing if you didn't do as they wanted or didn't do it good enough that it would mean punishment. Having them talking down to you. Letting you know you were only there to do as told and what I wanted wasn't really important. The women I did meet with didn't understand or want to make that point and I usually felt that I was still the one in charge.

I was into management and was used to having things done the way I want them done. What I needed was a woman that would not allow me to behave in that manner when with her. There was only one boss when we were together and it wouldn't be me. I guess I wanted her to be a bitch and for her to get off on verbally abusing and humiliating me. I wanted her to test my pain limits, safe and sane, knowing when to stop. Maybe it wouldn't be when I wanted her to stop but would be when she was satisfied that I had had enough. I wanted a woman who would teach me to beg and mean it. A woman who knew when a hard slap would work much better than anything she could say.

At least, this is what I thought I wanted. Sometimes fantasies can be better than the real thing and maybe I wouldn't be able to handle it at all and would wimp out the first time things started hurting too much. I needed to find out answers to these questions. Could I do things I would find humiliating and embarrassing just because she told me to? Could I really submit?

Anyway, these are the thoughts that have been running through my head for months. Meanwhile, back to the lady I have been connecting with online. I wondered whether this lady might be different. The curiosity about what she might have in mind was driving me crazy and events had not allowed us to meet. She had said we would discuss such things when we did meet.

Finally, we did meet. She wasn't in black leather or boots, which I was glad of since we met in a public place. She was a nice looking lady and just looking you wouldn't think she would be interested in the things in her profile. We set at the bar and had a drink and made small talk as we both appraised the situation. I was hoping she found me acceptable because I saw something in the way she looked at me that made me think maybe this lady might be the one I have been hoping to meet.

When we finished a couple drinks she asked me if I wanted to come over to her house and I assured her I did. We went out to the parking lot and she led me over to her car. She took her keys from her purse and dropped them at her feet. I bent over to pick them up and she told me to stay down there. I couldn't tell if anyone could see us but I did as she said.

'You understand the situation if you follow me home don't you?' she asked. I nodded my head yes but she told me to tell her what I understand.

'I understand that I'm going to be submissive to you and do as you say,' was my reply.

'Kiss my shoe,' she ordered.

I couldn't believe she wanted me to do this in public but I really didn't think there was anyone in the parking garage close to us so I bent down and kissed her black high heeled shoe.

'Now the other one,' she commanded.

I did as she said still hoping no one was around to witness this.

'Get up.'

I got up and she just stared at me for a moment then slapped me.

'That's for hesitating when I told you what to do. Understand?'

'Yes I understand.'

I was surprised when she slapped me again.

'And that is for not seeming enthused and just wanting to get it done with. You really are rather disrespectful.'

'I'm sorry. I just haven't ever did anything like this in a public place before. I didn't mean to be disrespect, I will try harder,' I answered, wanting to rub my cheek. It stung quite a bit. I looked around and was glad no one was around to see us.

'Open my door, follow me to my house.'

I help her into her car and hand her the keys. She motions me to her window. 'I want you to do something for me. When you walk to your car I want you to walk there trying to walk like those flaming fags you see in the videos of those faggy boys you like to watch. You know, small steps, swish your ass. Do not disappoint me.' Then she rolls up her window and turns away from me.

Damn. Really don't want to be doing this stuff out in public but if I can't do the first thing she tells me to do, I doubt she would still be interested in me. As least no one is in sight and it's only about 100 feet to my car. I start walking to my car taking small steps. Kind of force myself to place one foot more in front of the other foot than I usually do. Know it makes me swish my ass. I get about halfway to my car when a guy suddenly gets out of a car right in my line and turns and just stands there watching me.

I want to walk normally so badly but I figure she is probably watching so I just keep walking like I was. When I get about to his car he moves to the back of the car just as I'm going to pass.

'Want some cock faggot?'

I can't believe he said that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I'm sure that was the impression I was giving. I just kept walking but could feel his eyes on my back.

'Come on faggot, you know you want it.'

I just keep walking and soon I'm at my car and I got in quickly. Fuck, I can't believe I did that. Try to compose myself as I see your car pull by me. I back out and follow you to your house. There are so many thoughts running through my head. Was I ready for this? I have already done things I didn't think I would ever do. Where will so take this and can I handle it? We stop at her nice house and we get out.

She looks back at me. 'I liked your walk boy. You make a very believable faggot. Have you been practicing?'

I know it's what I should expect but to actually have a woman talking to me like this was quite embarrassing. I know I might not be the most masculine man around but all the talk about faggots made me a little uncomfortable. We go into her house. 'To tell you the truth, it was very embarrassing. I really didn't think I could do something like that.'

'You might be surprised what you might be capable of doing,' she says shutting the door and pushing me back against the door. 'I saw that man say something to you. What did he say boy?'

She has her fingers under my chin making me look at her. 'He wanted to know if I wanted to suck his cock.'

'Did you?' she asks.

'No, not at all. The only reason I looked so faggy was you told me to walk like that,' I replied.

'What else did he say?'

I tried to think what else he said. 'I guess the only other thing was he called me a faggot a couple times.' I can feel my face getting red as she stares at me.

'How did I feel, having another man call you a faggot? Obviously he thought you were a cocksucker too.'

'It was embarrassing. Do you think I'm gay?' I question.

'Do you?' she says and she slaps me cheek lightly and turns around and I follow her into the living room.

Is she talking to me and treating me like this to embarrass and humiliate me or does she really think I'm gay? She offers to fix us a drink and we have another scotch. She has me sit down on the couch by her.

'Talk to me about your limits boy.'

'Well, I won't want any marks that would be visible to the public like on wrists or neck. No needles, sounds or blood. I know you mentioned fisting in your profile. Don't really think I'm ready for that or anything too large up my ass. Don't seem it would be good for long time health. No shaving without my agreement. Really would like to be discrete and try to keep things as private as possible. If you do desire to include others, I would hope it would be keep private as well. I'm sorry if this seems like a lot but hope it is acceptable by you.'

'Those are acceptable. Do you desire a safe word boy?' she asks.

'I would really like to have one but if I have one I will use it before I get to where I need to be taken. I hope I can trust you to know when enough is enough.'

'I will take you where you want to go. You can trust me. We will explore and find where that place is,' she tells me. 'Now I want you to get down on your knees in front of me.'

I get off the couch and go kneel in front of her. She leans forward on the couch moving closer to me.

'Tell me what you want boy,' she says, the look on her face rather cold.

'I want to submit to you and hope you will be my Mistress. I want to please you.'

She reaches over, her finger under my chin lifting my face making me look at her. Then suddenly she slaps my face hard.

'I don't believe you.'

'Please. I know I have a lot to learn but please let me serve you. I will try so hard to do what you want me to do.' I know it sounds like I'm pleading but I do want to spend time with this lady. I bend over and kiss both of her heels. She lifts my face up.

'You will try to do what I want you to do? I was so hoping you would just do it.'

'There has to be limits but I hope I don't disappoint you. I want to be a good boy for you.'

She squeezes my chin. 'You will learn not to disappoint me. Now I want you to get up and go to the middle of the room.'

I do as she says. Feel rather self conscious then she tells me to undress. Know that it's starting now. I take my shoes and socks off and set them under a chair. Then unbutton my shirt and hang it on the chair. Then takes slacks off and fold them over the chair. I'm standing there in just my white bikini shorts. Look at her but she doesn't say anything. She just sits there looking at me. Know what I must do so I slide my shorts off and put them aside. Turn towards her and just stand there. It's extra embarrassing because my cock isn't hard at all and looks so small.

'My my, that is a little cock there boy. Was it that small when that man was calling you a faggot? I doubt it.' She just sits there looking like she is enjoying my discomfort.

It's so strange to be talked to like this. I don't say anything, just keeping my head down not really wanting to make eye contact.

'I asked you a question boy,' her voice sounding more threatening.

'Mistress, I don't think it was any bigger then,' I answer.

'Does it ever get any bigger? I was so hoping you weren't one of those dickless wonders,' she says and laughs softly.

'Yes Mistress, it gets bigger,' I tell her knowing my cock isn't huge but is average or better in my opinion when I get hard.

'It better. Ok, down on your knees. Spread your knees apart.'

I go down to my knees and spread my legs, keeping face down.

'I said spread your knees boy.'

I force myself to spread them wider. It's a little uncomfortable but not unbearable. Then she tells me to set up straight, hands behind my back. It is a very exposed feeling.

'Look at me boy.'

I look up at her. I have to admit it's rather intimidating to be totally naked while there with a fully clothed woman. The look on her face was rather stoic as her eyes moved checking me out.

'You want this boy?' she asks.

'Yes please.'

'You will call me Mistress or Mistress Sherrie whenever we are in this house no matter who is here. Understand?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'I will call you boy, slave, slut, bitch, cunt, faggot or any other fucking name I want to call you. Understand??'

'Yes Mistress, I understand.' Wanting to look down but know she wants to see my face. I can see by her face that she is getting serious about all this.

'In this house, you will do what I tell you to do and you will do it with whoever I tell you. Understand? And don't you ever think you can do it good enough to please me. You are not man enough to ever please me no matter how hard you try to obey.'

It feels like she's trying to make me feel like a failure already. I watch as she gets up and walks over to me.

'Head down, you don't deserve to look at me.'

I lower my head relieved also. The look on her face was rather intimidating. She walks slowly around me.

'I want you to tell me what should happen when you fail me.'

Quietly I answer, 'I should be punished Mistress.'

'Whose fault would it be that you are being punished?' she says her hand grabbing my hair and pulling lightly.

'It would be my fault for failing Mistress.'

'You know that I'm going to hurt you, don't you? Take you to that place that it hurts so much that you are begging me to stop. You know I can't stop there don't you. You need to show me what a total wimp you are. That's what you need, ISN'T IT??? LOOK AT ME BITCH.'

I look up at her. Her voice is so domineering. Suddenly, she slaps me pretty hard.

'DO YOU WANT THIS BOY?' she asks as she slaps my other cheek hard.

Feeling a little overwhelmed. Realize this lady is serious about dominating a man. Know this is what I fantasize about all the time but now it's time to put up or shut up. I look down. 'Yes Mistress, I want this.'

'Let's make sure boy,' she says as she brings her foot up and kicks me in the nuts with her high heeled shoe.

'Ohhhhhhhhh.' I wasn't expecting that and I double over from her kick. It takes me a moment to realize she didn't kick me that hard but it did hurt and the surprise of it probably made to double over as much as the kick did. She stands there over me.

'Two choices bitch. One, you crawl your wimpy ass out the door and I will throw your clothes out after you. Two, you get back on your fucking knees, spread them wide, present yourself to me again and thank me for kicking you in the balls.'

Am I really ready for this? Do I crawl away and pass on the chance to do what I think about so much. I know there is only one thing I can do. I get up and present myself. 'Thank you Mistress for kicking me in the balls.' Seems so strange to say something like that and I guess it is pretty strange.

'Look at me.'

I look up at her.

'Would you like me do it again boy. Only it would have to be quite a bit harder this time. Is that what you want boy, another hard kick in your balls?'

It's really the last thing I want but if I say no will things get even worse. I kind of committed to this when I didn't crawl away so I realize this is going to happen. I know what she expects from me and I give it to her. 'Please kick me in the balls again Mistress but will you do it harder this time.' There I said it and brace myself.

'No, I don't think so. You have to earn that. Now boy this is your present position. Anytime I tell you to present you will get into this position. Understand? Do you present with clothes on boy?'

'No Mistress. I should be naked.'

'So let's say, I invite you over and when you get here I have a couple of my women friends over and I tell you to present. What are you going to do?'

Thinking about how humiliating this would be but knew going in that I might be expected to do things like this. 'I would undress, come over in front of you and get into this position Mistress.'

'Good boy, so now if something like that happens and I see any resistance I will know it not because you don't know what you are expected to do but this is you deciding that you don't have to do as you are told. I'm glad we are clear on that.'

'There is one exception to you have to get naked when you are told to present. Let me show you. Stay,' she says like she's saying it to her pet.

She comes back into the room carrying some pink and white. She stops in front of me and holds up a pair of pink panties. They have rolls of white ruffles on the back.

'Aren't these sissy panties so nice?' moving them close to my face as I kneel there.

'Yes Mistress.'

'I'm really quite tired of looking at your little cock. What do you think we should do about that boy?'

I know where she is leading this and know things will probably go best if I go along with her. I try to keep those thoughts out of my mind that the panties are very pretty. Why do I think like that? Looking down I answer her, 'I could wear the panties Mistress.'

She reaches down, her fingers under my chin, lifting my face making me look at her.

'You want to wear these sissy panties? You really aren't much of a man at all, are you? I mean what kind of guys like to wear sissy panties anyway. I could see if you liked to just like wearing woman's panties but to want to wear sissy panties like these really says something about you.'

I don't know what to say, just lower my head when she moves her hand.

'I bet most of the time you just wear regular women's panties don't you?'

I do have some panties at home but don't think I want to go there. 'I don't wear women's panties Mistress.'

'It's not right to lie sweet boy,' she says as she slaps my cheek lightly. 'I want you in panties all the time boy. I will be making stops at your house occasionally. If I find any men's underwear there you will regret it, trust me. I expect to find a nice panty drawer with a nice selection of panties. Do you understand boy?' She laughs lightly, 'hard to call you boy when you are kneeling there begging to wear these sissy panties. Beg me.'

The thought of doing as she says would be so hard. How can I wear panties all the time? Maybe I can hide some men's underwear away somewhere. 'Please let me put on the panties Mistress? I really want to wear them for you.'

'Get up and put them on bitch,' she says dropping the panties on my head. She goes sits back down in a leather soft chair.

I get up and put them on. They fit pretty tight.

'Tuck that baby cock away bitch, I told you I was tired of looking at it.'

I reach down and tuck my cock back between my legs. Just stand there, very self conscious having you sit there looking at me like you are.

'Why is it so hard to find a real man? All I ever see are these fucking wimps, dickless wonders and losers. Look at what we got here. I just met you and now look at you standing there in your sissy panties. What kind of guy does things like that? Present.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers