A Mistress to Obey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

She leans down, her mouth near my ear. 'One day soon it will be my turn faggot. You have got a lot to learn bitch.'

Damn, the thought of another crazy bitch, runs through me head. Mistress Anne comes over and takes the handcuffs off.

'Go into the bathroom and clean up faggot. You look disgusting. And redo your makeup, you look like a whore,' Mistress Anne commands.

I don't want to take any chances so I crawl to the bathroom. She kicks my ass as I go by her and they all laugh. I finally stand when in the bathroom. Lipstick smeared all over my mouth. A little cum is in the hair of the wig. My face red and it's easy to see that tears have been flowing. My throat sore them the fucking it just took. I just look at myself and think about all the ladies just watched that and what they all think about me. Still flying high on the x and its hard to keep my thoughts from wondering. The cold water on my face feels so good.

Mistress Anne is talking to the ladies in the other room. 'That lady is one very effective way to take control of your sissy. Once he shows you that he is a cocksucker, and that he probably likes it, and he also knows you know he likes it, you should feel the power you have over him. All you have to do is threaten to tell someone, maybe his sister, about what he did and you will see what I mean. Then it's up to you to use that to get his submission and obedience.'

'But ladies, that is only one way. Another way, and one of my favorites, is fear. There are different kinds of fear, all kinds, but I'm only talking about one kind here. I'm talking physical pain that leads to fear of you. I know that sounds drastic, having your husband fear you, and I can understand any reservations you might have but please let me explain.'

'The man you are dealing with must be rather submissive to begin with or this situation probably will not go anywhere. He probably may just not know how submissive he is or where this might lead. He needs your help and I hope I can enlighten you a little about how submissive boys think. Yes, always call them boys not men, important.'

'First they want to submit, remember that. They know they do and you must understand that. Second, and they probably aren't aware of it but they need to be pushed to do things they don't want to do. They might not think this but it is true for them all. It's not really submitting if it something that they, in fact, want to do. Only when they are forced beyond their comfort zone, do they really experience that submissiveness they want to embrace. It's up to you to take them there and while it might be uncomfortable for you in the beginning, you will soon find your pleasure in it too.'

'Tonight, I'm going to punish Mistress Sherri's sissyboy well past his comfort level. He is going to experience more pain that he has in his short training period. Ladies, and Mistress Sherri, you have got to get into their heads. Somewhere, in their little mind must be fear of you, fear that you will punish them severely. You might only have to do this once to let him see what can happen and he will understand. Or, god forbid, you like it as much as I do and just do it because you love it and the poor boy suffers just because you want him too. I'm sorry but whipping a boy just does it for me. One other passing point, simple but very effective, is face slapping your sissy in front of others. Just had to mention that. You might find you like that very much too.'

'Now, I think it's time to have Billie join us again. What do you think?' and there is no doubt that they are anxious for this. 'Billie, please join us again.'

I crawl back into the room having redone my makeup as well as I can, force myself up on my knees in the middle of the ladies and force myself to make eye contact with the ladies. I can see sexual excitement on their faces and wonder what is going on. It's very humiliating knowing they all just witnessed me being face fucked.

'Billie is going to help us out again tonight ladies. Mistress Sherri if you will please proceed.'

She walks up in front of me and tells me to take my panties off. I do as told and she takes a gold chain from around her neck and on the chain is a small key. She leans down and unlocks the cock cage and frees my cock for the first time in days. My cock looks so small from being caged all the time. I hear the biting comments from the ladies. Mistress steps back to the back of the room again and Mistress Anne walks over in front of me. She looks down at me.

'I had forgotten just how small you are sissyboy. Not hard to understand why you ended up a faggot. She walks around me slowly, a riding crop in one hand, slapping it into her other leather gloved hand. You told the ladies you are scared of me. Have I ever done anything, besides your little spanking, to make you fear me sissyboy?'

'No Mistress,' I reply, head down, back straight, knees spread wide, hands behind my back. Trying hard to present in a manner she finds satisfactory.

'It's not like I have done anything like this, is it?' she asks as she brings her boot up suddenly and kick me right in the balls.

I double over grabbing my crotch, moaning.

'Back straight faggot, I didn't even kick you hard. Now present yourself properly.'

I force myself to straighten my back and get back into position.

'What if I actually kicked you hard, like this,' and her boot strikes my balls, hard this time.

I roll over on my side, curling up, feeling like I'm about to throw up. The pain in my balls is so intense. She kneels down beside me pulling my head to make me look at her.

'If I have to tell you to present properly one more time, I'm going to get angry boy. Is that what you really want?'

Shaking my head no, I pull myself back into position. My balls hurt so badly and I wish I could rub them but I don't dare as I force myself to straighten up again. Tears running down my cheeks.

'If I want to do it again boy, do you have a problem with that faggot?' she asks.

Head down, trying to deal with the fact that she is going to do it again. I want to protect myself so badly but I can't. I just kneel there head down, 'No Mistress, you know what's best.'

'Billie here is a little wanker, aren't you boy?'

'Yes Mistress Anne.'

'Show the ladies Billie, play with your little cock for us.'

I reach down taking my cock in my hand. My balls still aching. My cock is so soft and I stroke it but it doesn't get hard. The situation is so humiliating and feels so intense. I keep stroking but I get no response. Mistress Anne right in front, her boots in my face as she makes it even worse telling them what she thinks of me.

'Stop it, you are disgusting and your cock is really pathetic.'

I stop, feeling doubts of my manhood, feel so small.

'Good boy, you don't mind if I call you boy do you? I know you prefer girl but I really can't picture you as anything but a little fag boy.' She leans down whispering in my ear, then, leans back up.

I look over at Mistress. 'Mistress, will you please come over here?' She comes over and stands in front of me. 'Mistress, would you please kick me in the balls in front of these ladies. I want to show them that I want to suffer for you.'

I see Mistress look over at Mistress Anne, not knowing that Mistress Anne had been encouraging her to get into more cock and ball punishment for a while. Mistress then turns and looks at me. She just looks at me then suddenly, her high heeled pump, hard right on my nuts. I cry out loudly, falling back on the floor, curling up, the pain excruciating. I hear her walking away without saying a word.

I hear the loud click of Mistress Anne's boots as she makes her way to my curled up body. WHACKKKKKKKKK I cry out as I feel a leather flogger strike my back. WHACKKKKKK WHACKKKKKKKKKK WHACKKKKKKKKK I try to move away, crawling as the blows continue to rain down on me. I realize that I'm crying hard. I feel her reach between my legs and grab my balls and pull on them dragging me back till I'm in the middle of the ladies again. The flogger lands over and over on my back and ass till I finally give in and just lay there crying hard. She stands over me, legs spread wide as I just lay there, sobbing loudly. My back and ass hurt so badly.

The room is silent, the woman all watching, just getting into the scene. I hear her heels again and then I see her boots right in front of my face. I scoot over quickly and start kissing her boots. I wrap my arms around her legs and kiss both her boots licking, shining her boots.

She throws the flogger down, hitting me in the back, 'fucking wimp,' and she kicks her boots free of my arms and moves away. I just lay there, tears flowing, sobbing loudly.

'See how compliant your little sissy can become. Now get up crybaby, present.'

I force myself back up on my knees, wiping tears away, feeling so out of control. I look over at my Mistress and she is kissing one of the other ladies. My balls still hurt and my back feels hot and won't stop stinging. Mistress Anne walks over in front of me.

'I wish I could fuck your ass in front of all these ladies, faggot. Ladies, I know it's hard to believe but this faggot has a cherry ass. Mistress Sherri won't let anyone at it. Last I heard she was going to have a silent auction.' She slaps my face lightly, 'Don't worry faggot, I have been saving up.' She leans down into my face. How about a little gang rape? I'm sure I could arrange something with Terrell, I'm sure he has lot of friends. Then you would be all mine once they finish with you. I want to break you boy. Mistress Sherri won't be there to help you then.'

I shiver with fear not knowing what she might be capable of.

She walks over to the side of the room and the lady who fed me the cum goes over with her and they come back with a low padded bench. They move it into the middle of the circle and pull me over and make me lean down over the bench and they fasten my wrists and my knees to the bench securing me tightly. I watch Mistress Anne as she goes to a closet and opens it up. Inside are all kind of paddles, straps, whips, floppers, canes and other bdsm equipment.

'Who would like to go first?' she asks. The woman with her speaks up quickly and then grabs a leather strap from the closet. And then it begins. Mistress just watches as lady after lady paddles my ass or flogs my back. The tears flow freely and by the time they finish, I understand what I have got myself into. To hear them laughing as I begged and pleaded for them to stop. Mistress watched it all not saying anything. Finally she got up, came over and released me.

Mistress walks over in front of me and placers the saucer on the floor and steps back. I just look at it, no one saying anything. I get up on my knees and start masturbating as the ladies all watched. I heard Mistress say ten and realize what is expected. I start stroking faster as Mistress Anne keeps up a running dialogue about what a faggot I was and how I was going to make a good whore. My cock is so hard now and I want to cum so badly. I listen to the countdown, Mistress Anne voice in the background. Two then one, then I hear her loud command.

'Cum faggot, come for your Mistress.'

I leaned down, my cock at the saucer as I erupted, crying out, coming harder than ever before. There was so much cum in the saucer. I was breathing so hard, trying to regain my composure.'

'Ask permission faggot.'

'Mistress, may I lick up my cum for you?'

'Do it as you have been taught faggot.'

I lean down, sticking my tongue out licking up a big strand and swallowing it. The next time I made sure I had a lot of cum in my mouth and I looked up and showed all the ladies my mouthful of cum. I made eye contact with each one, on my knees, my mouth full of my own cum. I felt like I was surrendering to each one of them. It was such a weird feeling. Then I finished cleaning the saucer. Mistress comes over and hooks a leash to my collar.

'Thank you Anne and thank you ladies, I hope you enjoyed my sissy. I'm sure he has learned a lot tonight.' She looks down at me, 'Stand up sissyboy, you do want to show the neighbors your nice clothes and that little cock of yours, don't you? Strut faggot,' she says as she leads me from the house to her car. She opens the door to her backseat and tells me to crawl in and stay on the floor, that she doesn't want to get the seats dirty. She drives away, hopefully to her house. I lay there, tears still running as I realize what I have become.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers