A Mistress to Obey Ch. 05

Story Info
Submissive sissy's descend continues.
6.7k words
4.48
53.5k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

Continuation of this story that involves forced fem, forced bi, discipline, humiliation and submission. Not your thing, move on to another story.

*

We got back to her house and she opened the car door and let me out. I followed her into the house and she went and set down in her chair and I just stood there in front of her.

'Present sissy boy.'

I dropped to my knees in front of her and assumed the position, knees spread wide, hands behind my back, sitting up straight with my head down. I had no idea where her head was, was I in trouble or was she pleased with my performance tonight. I was still wearing the white nylons and high heels, the white leather corset and the pink collar with the word "WIMP" in silver on the front of the collar.

'Tell me your thoughts about tonight sissy boy.'

'Mistress, it was very intense. Stopping at the beauty store was so scary. It was very hard to force myself to go in there in a dress and heels. The lady in there did not make it easy for me either. I couldn't believe the outfit you put me in and the makeup. I felt like such a sissy but it didn't make it any easier to face all those women and let them see what a fag and sissy I am. It was so hard to talk to them and admit what a sissy I am and telling them about sucking cock. And then, that man came in. It was so humiliating to suck his cock as all the ladies watched but I have to admit that once his cock was in my mouth, I wanted it so badly. He really came a lot, didn't he? Then there is Mistress Anne. My balls are still sore and I hope you enjoyed watching her whip me Mistress. I wanted to be brave for you and took it as long as I could before I broke down Mistress. I'm so sorry if I disappointed you.'

'You didn't do bad for your first time Billie even though I will be expecting more from you in the future if you really want to continue seeing me. You see Billie, there are boys like you all over out there looking for a woman like me. There are so many submissive little fagboys like you that promise to do as told. Unfortunately, most of them are more talk than action.'

'I do want to continue seeing you Mistress, serving you.' Her legs are crossed and one foot is raised till her high heel is right in front of me. I don't hesitate but bend over and kiss her high heel. She moves her foot sliding the pointed toe of the high heel into my mouth. I start sucking on it as she continues talking to me.

'That is the foot that I used to kick you in the balls sissyboy. It really surprised me how it made me feel when I saw the look on your face when I did it. Do you know what it made me feel?'

She pulls her shoe from my mouth and bends over looking at me. 'No Mistress.'

'It made me want to do it again fagboy. The look on your face, the look of pure pain, made me so wet. It really surprised me. Of course, your balls must still be sore so I wouldn't do it again unless you wanted me to and asked me nicely.'

She just stares at me as I think about what I just heard. The look of superiority on her face is all I see. Her eyes tell me what she wants to hear, but remembering how it hurt, how can I take more. Finally I look down and ask, 'Mistress I would really like you to kick me in the balls again if it would please you.'

'Really Billie? You want to spread your legs wide and have me kick you in the balls? You probably don't want it very hard though do you? I know what a wimp you are.'

Looking down, thinking about she doesn't let up on me testing me over and over. I force the words out. 'No Mistress, you may do it as hard as you want. I want it to be as exciting for you as it can be.' She gets up and starts walking slowly around me. Feel like all control is gone. I just hear her heels clicking on the hard floor as she circles me. She stops in front of me.

'High on your knees, look at me fagboy.'

I do as she says and as soon as I look up, she slaps my face hard. My cheek really stings. I look down not wanting her to see me as I feel a tear in my eye.

'I thought I told you to look at me fagboy.'

I look up again and when I do she slaps my other cheek just as hard. I force myself to keep looking at her.

'Mistress Anne wants me to give you to her fagboy. For some reason, she seems to want to break you boy. I have seen her do it before to others, she can be quite intense but when she does finish with the boy, he is whatever she wanted him to be. Do you understand sissyboy?'

'Yes Mistress, I understand and hope you will not do it. I will try so hard to please you. I really want you to be my Mistress.'

'If I could only believe you Billie.'

I look up at her. 'Please Mistress, please kick me in the balls hard. Please,' I feel the tears forming in my eyes. Then suddenly, she does exactly that. I double over in pain. I can't believe how badly that hurts. I feel like I might be sick but I force myself erect on my knees and look up at her. 'Thank you Mistress. Will you do it again please.' Her glare is so intense and I realize frightening.

'Lift up your cock, I want you to show me your balls.'

I lift up my cock, my balls hanging there so exposed and in so much pain already. I can feel the tears running down my cheeks. I look down at the floor. 'Please Mistress, please kick me hard.'

'No sissyboy. Not tonight. You have had a full night and it's time for you to go home and think about what you did and what you are. I know it's hard for you to accept what you are but if you could see your face when you are sucking cock you would have no doubt whether you are gay or not.'

She sounds so convinced that I'm gay. I really didn't think I was but now I'm not so sure. Nevertheless I feel so relieved that it's over for tonight. I don't know if I could have taken another kick like the last one and the way I was exposed it could have even been worse. I need to try hard to keep her happy so maybe she won't want to do it some other times. 'Yes Mistress, I will try to accept it.'

'There's a white sundress in the closet in the extra bedroom. Go put it on unless you want to drive home like you are dressed now.'

'No Mistress, thank you for letting me put a dress on,' and I go back to the bedroom and put it on. It's short and just has spaghetti straps over the shoulders, the skirt full and pleated. I look at myself in the mirror. The dress just barely covers the top of my white nylons. It's impossible to look without seeing the pink collar with "WIMP" staring right at me. What kind of guy does what I have been doing? I know that I didn't have a lot of options, but still, look at me. A crybaby in a dress. I wipe my eyes and walk back into the living room. Mistress is sitting in a soft chair, legs crossed, the look of superiority on her face as she just looks at me without saying anything.

Finally she speaks. 'It's time for you to decide if you want to continue Billie. If you don't, you may leave. I will not show anyone the pictures or the videos. Your secrets are safe with me. If you decide to stay, you will commit to me. If I call you and tell you to do something, unless it's totally not possible with an acceptable excuse, you will do exactly as told. There will be no excuses, if you fail, I will start exposing you. Do you understand?'

'Mistress, you wouldn't use any of the pictures or videos if I decide that this is too much for me?'

'No Billie, they would be destroyed and we will not be meeting anymore.'

As much as this was exciting at times, I know that this could go way too far and I have a chance to stop it before it does. Mistress does excite me a lot and dressing up isn't that bad but the pain, the humiliation, the public stuff, I know I must stop. 'I want to thank you for the wild experiences Mistress but I think it's best if you let me go Mistress.'

'You may go Billie, I will keep my word. You may keep this outfit along with the other sundress for being a good girl for me. I hope you find what you are looking for. Now go.'

I leave, walking to my car and see the neighbor checking me out again. When I look at him, he reaches down and rubs his cock through his pants. I can see it outlined in his pants the way he is holding it and there is no doubt that it's very big. I turn away and get into my car and drive off, feeling relief as I have escaped a situation that got so out of control.

Stopping at a stop sign, see an older man, maybe 50, staring at me. He mouths a word at me and it takes me a minute to realize he is mouthing the word "Wimp" at me and I remember the collar and take it off quickly. I see him laughing at me making a circle with his mouth bobbing his head up and down, pointing at his crotch. I drive off quickly when the light changes and try to get home before anyone else sees what I am wearing.

I get in and go collapse on the bed. I can't believe what a night this was. Damn, I can't believe I did all that stuff and let others see me like this and let them do whatever they wanted with me. It was all so scary but also exciting, but the pain, god it really hurt most of the time but I kind of understand why they did it. I should have tried harder to please them. Oh well, thankfully it's all over. I was so scared I was going to lose all control of my life. I didn't think she was going to let me out of it.

I try to relax but my balls still hurt and I reach down and rub them trying to help the pain go away. It wasn't long till I was slowly stroking my cock. I can't help it, it feels so good. I look over at the closet mirror and see me lying on the bed, still in my white outfit. The corset makes my waist look small and presses my chest up to where I can see little bumps under the dress. My nipples seem so sensitive lately. Look at the white nylons and heels and can't keep myself from posing in the mirror and trying to look feminine.

I finally snap out of it telling myself that this has got to stop. I escaped, I need to put all this behind me and move on. She was asking too much of me and I think she realized that at the end. Some of it was so exciting and so scary. I can't believe I went into a store in a dress and heels. What was I thinking? I get up and undress and go take a shower and get all the makeup off. The hot shower feels so good. I gather up all the feminine clothes and hide them away.

The next couple weeks went by like my life was before, rather boring but safe and comfortable. I thought about Mistress Sherrie at least a few times most days and sometimes even thought about Mistress Anne. Damn, she is one mean lady. I hate to admit it, but every time I thought about all that, I always got hard. It's Friday night, I wonder what Mistress would have had me doing this weekend. I'm sure it would have been something that she felt would push me further into submission and being feminine. Thinking how glad I am that I don't have to be scared of her calling me and ordering me to do something I really don't want to do. I do masturbate in the evening and then again when I go to bed, I bet you won't have any trouble figuring out what I was fantasizing about.

I can't help thinking about her a lot all day Saturday. I know I shouldn't be I can't help myself. I did keep taking the pills she gave me, figured no reason to waste the vitamins. Nighttime rolls around and nothing on television, try to read but can't get into it. I decide to go watch some porn on my computer and go look at my favorite femdom sites. I find a couple that are pretty hot and they get me thinking about the things that I was made to do. I wonder if Mistress is home. Maybe I should call her.

I really would like to call her but I don't dare. I know she will think that I want to get together with her again and I know what that will lead to. I know she could have taken so much control of my life and unless I wanted to be totally exposed, that I would have had to do as she said. It had gotten so intense so quickly that I really had trouble handling it. Also the way I reacted to some of it was so humiliating. I mean the stuff with other men and how I just did as told made me question my manhood. I mean, fuck, I was sucking cock like I loved it.

Why can't I get her out of my mind? Maybe if we just talk on the phone it will help me get past all this. I change my mind a half dozen times till I finally pick up the phone and call her.

'Hello.'

'Hello Mistress, how are you?'

'Who is this?'

'It's Billie Mistress.'

'Doesn't sound like any Billies I know.'

Realize what she wants and try answering in a really fem voice. 'It's Billie Mistress.'

'Hello Billie. What do you want?'

'I just wanted to talk to you Mistress. I don't seem to be able to get you out of my mind and thought maybe we could talk about what happened and it might help me get past all we did.'

'We could talk all night Billie but at the end of the night, you will still know how much you liked it. I know what you said but you liked dressing up like a sissy, you loved having women see what a cocksucking faggot you are, you even like the pain you little fag bitch. You were where you needed to be and you were so much of a wimp you couldn't admit it and beg to serve me. Is there anything else you would like to add sissy faggot?'

I can't believe she just threw all that at me. It reminded me of our time together, how she talked to me when she wanted to make her point. I think about how I would have been on my knees in front of her, my face red from her slaps and how I would be hard despite it all. It reminded me of her control and my inability to say no to her. It brought back so many memories and desires. 'I'm sorry I disappointed you Mistress, I was just scared what might happen in the future.'

'You did disappoint me Billie. You had been doing so well and I could tell you liked most of it and you understood the punishment was something you needed. You did need it, didn't you Billie?'

'Yes Mistress, I guess I did or else I wouldn't have understood the importance of obedience and doing as told. It wouldn't have been the same.'

'Do you have panties on Billie?'

'No Mistress, I haven't let myself wear any of those clothes since I left.'

'Go put on my favorite pair Billie, nothing else.'

'Yes Mistress.' I go into the bedroom and take them out of my hiding spot and find the pink panties with the white ruffles and put them on. I had forgotten how soft and silky they feel. I go back to my computer. 'I have them on Mistress.'

'Good girl, is it alright if I call you girl Billie? I just have trouble picturing you as a man.'

I can't believe my cock is hard already just from putting the panties on and talking to her. 'It's alright Mistress,' I tell her realizing that I'm already doing what she is telling me to do but it's so nice talking to her again.

'Is your little cock hard Billie?'

'Yes Mistress,' I admit to her trying to keep talking as feminine as I can.

'Why Billie, did you miss your panties?'

'I missed you Mistress, I can't stop thinking about you.'

'You had your chance but you wanted to leave.'

'I was scared Mistress.'

'You're just a scared little sissyboy aren't you Billie.'

'Yes Mistress, I am.'

'Go put the white sundress and your white heels on Billie.'

I do as she say and find myself walking like a sissy when I go back to the computer. I feel so different. 'I'm back Mistress, I have them on.'

'Have you been thinking about cock Billie?'

'A little Mistress.'

'Don't lie to me sissyboy, I punish liars. Tell me the truth.'

'I have been thinking about cock a lot Mistress. I can't stop thinking about how it felt when I had their cocks in my mouth. And the way I felt when they came in my mouth and on my face, I can't stop thinking about it. And to have you and the other ladies watching me made it all so intense.' Feeling so emotional, have been having that trouble a lot, feel like I'm about to start crying just talking to you and having you talk to me like you do.

'I know sweetie, it's because you are a sissy faggot and you need cock to be happy. Look at you. We just started talking and already you are in a dress, heels and panties, talking about sucking cock and sound like you are about to cry. You are really such a wimp Billie. A real little crybaby. You need guidance in your life sissyboy.'

Sobbing lightly, realizing what she is saying might be true. 'Can I see you Mistress, please.'

'No. Why should I?'

'Please Mistress, I'm so sorry about last time. I was wrong. I need to submit to you and I need you to help me. I promise to do whatever I need to do to see you.'

'If I give you a task and you don't do it, we are finished. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress, I understand.'

'I will call you sometime next Friday evening. You will be dressed and waiting in the white outfit you wore home last time. Make sure you are smooth everywhere. You will go to my neighbor's house. I know you know which one. You will tell him that you are a sissy faggot slut and that you need to suck cock. I will come over three hours later and bring you to my place. Do not call me again till then.' She hangs up.

Oh god, that man looked so scary. I know he wants to get his hands on me. I can't do it, I won't. I just won't go over there and it won't all start again. The thought of her gets me so turned on but her tasks are just too intense, too scary. I go back to my computer and there is an email from Mistress. I open it and see a video attached. I watch it and it shows me at Mistress Anne's house dressed all in white sucking that guy's big cock and at the end it shows him shooting his cum all over my face. At the end of the video is another short segment showing Mistress all in black, as she reads off email addresses that I realize are my parents, my brothers, my boss's and several friends. The video will go to all of them sweetie if you don't show up at my neighbor's house like you promised. Then the video ends and I know I'm screwed again. Why did I call her?

The week drags by as I wait for Friday. I don't know how many times I have chastised myself for calling her and getting into it all again. She gave me an out and what do I do but get myself right back in it. Damn, damn. Finally Friday arrives and I start getting ready. I use the hair remover and make sure that I'm totally smooth then start dressing. Soon I'm standing in front of the mirror in the corset, sundress, panties, nylons and the 4" spiked heels all in white like a sacrificial virgin. I force myself to put the pink collar on again and the seeing the word "WIMP" makes me wonder if I really am a wimp and a faggot like she says I am.

Thankfully, it's dark by the time she calls and I have to leave so that makes the drive a little easier. I pull up in front of Mistress's house hoping maybe she will come out and save me from having to do this. Maybe it was just a threat to make me sweat all week. I sit there for a few minutes and there is no sign of her so I force myself to get out and walk over to his house and knock on the door.

'Well hello there, what a pleasant surprise," he says despite the fact Mistress had talked to him about this evening and what was going to happen. 'What can I do for you sweetie?'

'Sir, I'm a sissy faggot slut and I need to suck cock.' Can feel my face turn red and the look on my face leaves no doubt how I feel.

'Really, you couldn't wait to get away from me before and now you want to be my little cocksucker, is that right?'

'Yes Sir, may I come in please,' trying to go inside before others see me out here dressed like I am.

'What is your name sweetie.'

'It's Billie Sir.'

'Call me Daddy Billie.'

'Yes Daddy, may I come inside, please.'

'Are you wearing panties Billie?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'Take them off out here and hand them to me sissyboy.'

It's so humiliating, standing out on his front steps like this and now he wants me to take my panties off. 'Out here Daddy? Please let me do it inside.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12