A Mistress to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get into position.

'Head down, I don't want to look at you. If you are wearing panties and are told to present, you will leave your panties on. After all, I might not want my friends to know my slut has such a small cock.'

I lower my head. She just sits there, I assume looking at me.

'I asked you a question bitch. What kind of guy does this shit?'

'I'm not sure Mistress. I guess a guy who needs to give up control for a little while in his life.'

'No I will tell you what kind of guys do this. Wimps, sissies, faggots that's what kind of men do this. Which are you bitch or are you all three? We will find out boy, trust me. We will find out a lot about you boy. It's amazing what a boy might reveal if he finds himself in certain situations. It's time for us to go to the back room. It's the last room on the right, crawl back there bitch.'

I start crawling back there wondering what I have got myself into. I can feel her stare as she follows me.

I turn into this dark room. The only lighting was red and very subdued. The window was covered shutting out all natural light. The walls of the room had been painted black. It looks like this was once two bedrooms where the wall has been knocked out to make one big room. The only material covering the various items in the room was black leather. There was a table about waist high with leather padding on top and large eyebolts down the length of the black wooden table. There was also a padded bench against another wall. . One wall was covered with whips, floggers, paddles, cuffs, padlocks and all kinds of other smbd toys. There was a stock and also a wooden X against one wall, everything painted black. It was much more than I expected and made me wonder just how far this lady was into this scene. It was rather scary but I knew I needed to be here.

The most dominating item in the room was the large straight chair, padded with fine leather, raised up onto a two-tier platform. There was no doubt that this was her throne chair. She shut the door and I heard the loud click of the lock. My mind was racing, the anticipation and yes, the fear, of what might be ahead. She lead me over to the middle of the room, facing the throne chair and I watched as she mounted her throne, turning sitting, crossing her legs and not even looking at me. 'Present.'

I sunk to my knees and assumed the position at the base of the platform, head down, very nervous.

'Why are you here?' she asks.

'I'm here to serve you Mistress. I want to show you that I can be a good sub for you and I will do my best to please you.'

'It's easy to say that but I have found that the commitment can disappear quickly when subs are tested. Are you one of those boys that can't back up what they promise?'

'Mistress, to tell you the truth I don't know. I think about this a lot, but like you said, thinking and doing are two different things. I would like to find out if these hidden desires of mine are something I can actually do or will I do as you mentioned, just wimp out.'

'Tell me about those hidden desires boy. I really don't care if it's embarrassing for you to talk about or not, in fact, I hope it is embarrassing. If you bore me boy, I will send you packing. I don't have time to waste on boys that can't keep me entertained and pleased. Tell me two things that excite you but you wonder how you would handle if they were actually going to happen. Impress me boy.'

My mind is racing thinking about what I want to tell her. What if what I mention disgusts her? What if I'm not manly enough for her?

'Well?'

I guess one would be to be with a Mistress and another couple in a private sitting. I don't know them, they are friends of hers. We would be relaxing, having a drink when Mistress starts talking to her friends about me. I can feel my face getting hotter as she tells them that she met me online and that I'm a submissive and was looking for a woman to use and abuseme. I hear them laughing. I wouldn't be able to look at them. She would question me and make me humiliate myself in front of her friends.'

'She would tell them she will show them what she means and makes me get up in the middle of the room and she would make me undress in front of them down to where all I'm wearing are the pink panties with white lace on the ass. It would be so hard for me to do that. It would get worse to the point where I would end up on my knees in front of the other guy begging to suck his cock. Then the women would watch me do that till the man shot his cum all over my face. Some of the comments made about me by the ladies were very demeaning and kind of hard to hear.'

'You are a bad boy aren't you,' she says laughing softly. 'I wondered whether you were a faggot or not. I guess a lot of people must wonder about that when they look at you.'

It's so humiliating to be talked to like this. 'I'm not gay but I do have some bisexual urges but only in situations where I feel forced.'

Laughing, 'I bet it doesn't look forced once you get a big cock in your mouth boy.'

Looking down, thinking about what she probably thinks about me. I can feel my face getting red.

'Ok, that's one. Tell me another.'

'I guess the second one would be to be emasculated and turned into a sissy sometimes when with you. It would be very hard for me to have to dress, walk, talk and behave like a sissy wimp. How much discipline and training would I have to endure till you were satisfied with my behavior and you knew I would do as told. Of course, I would want this kept in a private setting but could involve others if you felt it was necessary.'

'You might be worth keeping around for a while boy and see just what we have here. Is that what you want boy?' she asks staring down at me.

Looking down, 'Yes Mistress.'

'Look up at me. I will test you boy,' she states coldly. 'When we are together, I will be in control of you and I do not like to be disappointed. We will find out a lot about you boy. I can't guarantee you that you will like what we find. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress,' I answer wondering what I'm getting myself into but know I must do this.

'Then beg me to be your Mistress.'

'Will you please be my Mistress? I will try to please you and do as told. I want to give up control to you. I need you to train me to be a good sub for you.'

'Just as I figured, you don't know much about begging but I'm sure we can do something about that. This is your last chance. You may get up and get dressed and leave, no hard feelings, or you can crawl to my feet and show me what a submissive wimp you are.'

I find myself crawling up her throne till I'm at her feet and I lean forward and kiss each foot and when she doesn't react I start licking her high heels, making them shine.

'Head up boy.'

I lift my head from her heels and she crosses her legs and moves till the bottom on one of her heels is right in front of my face. She just looks at me, saying nothing and finally I lean forward and start licking the bottom of her heel. After a few minutes, she maneuvers it around till I'm sucking on the spike heel. She makes me clean both her shoes in this manner.'

'Eyes down,' she says. 'I like hurting men like you boy. Taking them down a path to see what I can find. You know what I find don't you?'

I lower my head as she stands spreading her legs. I can feel her looking down at me. She towers over me. 'I'm not sure what you mean Mistress.'

'We already discussed it. Haven't you been paying attention? Now think about it and tell me what I find.'

Trying to remember what she might be talking about but can't think of anything.

'Well?'

Finally, remember one thing she said. 'You find wimps, sissies and faggots Mistress.'

'Very good boy. My. My. What does that say about you?'

'That I probably am a wimp, sissy or faggot Mistress.'

'Probably?'

'No Mistress, I would be one of those.'

'I think you already know what you are but you aren't even man enough to accept it. That is why boys like you come see women like me. Isn't that right boy?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'You get to feel like you are being forced into one of those roles against your will so it's ok, you really aren't a sissy or a fag. You are just doing it because you are forced. That will change, trust me. Imagine not being able to wait till you get home so you can get into your dress. Or maybe there's a woman waiting there for you, waiting to punish you just because she loves watching you cry and beg. No wait, maybe it's a guy. I wonder why he's there. Get up, stand here in front of me,' she orders. She reaches out and pulls my panties down off the bottom of my ass cheeks. 'Now get over my lap boy. It is time to start finding out more about you.'

She starts spanking me, pretty hard. It really stings but I force myself to take it and remain quiet. She doesn't stop and I'm not sure if she is spanking me harder or it's just sore already but the spanks start hurting more and more. I hear moans coming from me from her blows. She starts working the bottom of my ass cheeks hard and it really hurts. I reach a hand back to protect my stinging ass.

'Move your fucking hand now or you will regret it more than you can imagine. NOW BOY!!! If you try that again...let's just see that you don't. Understand?'

'Yes Mistress, it was just hurting a lot.'

'It's supposed to hurt a lot. It's the only way you learn. Now I must make sure it hurts even more since you don't know how to behave.'

She starts spanking me really hard now. I want to resist so bad but know I better not. Oh god, it hurts. I start crying out and I can feel tears coming to my eyes.

'Misbehaving only makes things worse boy. You will learn it best to do as you are told.'

I can't believe a hand spanking can hurt this bad but it's not long till I start crying and that seems to make her want to spank me harder. Soon it's a full blown cry job. I can't help it, it hurt so much. Finally, she stops and my sobbing is the only sound. My ass feels like it's on fire.

'See that corner boy she says, lifting my red face.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Get your nose in that corner and keep it there till I tell you to move.'

I get up and get down off platform. I wipe the tears from my face.

'Did I tell you to wipe your tears away?'

'No Mistress, I'm sorry.'

'Maybe you need to get right back up here. Is that what you need to force you to do as you are told and only that?'

Sob, sob, 'No Mistress.'

'Get your sorry ass in the corner boy. Do you know what I feel when you say you are sorry boy?'

I move over sticking my nose in the corner. My panties are almost down to my knees. 'No Mistress.'

'It makes me feel like I must not be strict enough with your training because you are still obviously failing so I must not be training you hard enough.'

'Boys like you can piss me off so easily. I think it's best if I just get away from you for a little while.'

She walks over and pulls a black blanket off something and I see it's a small cage with iron bars. 'Here, now boy. Take your panties off.'

I take my panties off and move over to the cage. When I get there she opens up one end of the cage and holds it open and looks at me not saying anything.

God, it's small. Only about 30" high, maybe wide enough you could lay down on your side but only long enough that I would have to keep my knees pulled up to fit in. I know what I must do. I get down on my hands and knees and crawl into the cage. I can hear the door come down and the click of the padlock. It's my first time ever confined like this and it seems so strange. Realize at the moment, I really am under her control. Feel a hand on my balls then feel them being gripped and pulled back making me back my ass back against the bars.

'We don't want you running all around in there do we?'

I hear a soft laugh then feel a soft rope being wound around my balls pushing them down in the sacs. Then I feel her tug on the rope pulling my balls back between my legs. It doesn't hurt too bad but wouldn't want them pulled any further. Then I realize she is trying the rope to one of the bars and that I won't be able to move without pulling harder on my balls.

'There. That should hold you till I get back.' She reaches through the bars holding something. 'Make sure these are still on when I get back,' she says as she puts head phones on me. She pulls the black cover over the cage leaving me in total darkness.

Fuck. I can't see anything. I can't move without hurting my balls and know I can't hear anything except what's on the headphones. I start listening then realize it sounds like a guy crying. Then softly, the words start. "I'm a bad boy. I'm not a man at all. Then you hear spanking, and the crying becomes more intense. At first, it sounds rather masculine but as it continues his cries are softer, higher, more feminine. When it stops, his sobs fills my head.

Then more voices, very faint, just words, wimp, faggot, slut, sissy, cunt among others, over and over. Then voices telling saying how you are aren't a man at all and should stop acting like it. Then you hear two boys talking and their voices leave no doubt they are flaming fags talking about their daddies and how they love their cocks. I hear two women talking about their husbands and how much they have changed and how obedient they have become. The voices just go on and on, different things all the time and so soft that I really have to listen to hear them but I feel so isolated I listen. Lose track of time.

Really wanting to move, my knees getting sore but every time I try to move, the pressure on my balls increases and brings enough pain to keep me in place. My feet pressed back against the bars. I'm sure glad there is some padding on bottom of cage. How long is she going to leave me here? What if she leaves me alone like this all night? I think about how my knees would be hurting. How it would be so hard to be left like that. Realize I really hope she comes back soon. I need to try harder to please her so she doesn't leave me alone like this. It's so dark here and I can't hear anything but the recording.

The recording starts changing. It starts talking about how much you want to be let out. I try to handle it better but the voice is almost hypnotizing. I'm all alone, left like this, so isolated and soon everything starts getting to me. It's so dark, if I could see anything it would help. Then the recording tells me maybe if I start begging to be let out, she might hear me and let me go. My mind digests this and makes me wonder if she might be out there just waiting for me to ask to be let out. The cage is starting to get to me and I know what I must do.

'Mistress, I will try harder to please you Mistress. I promise. I know it's my fault for being caged like this. I realize I have displeased you and that it's all my fault. If you let me out, I promise to do better. Are you there Mistress?' I wish I knew if she was there. God, I hope she is. I want out. I have to try harder to please her, realize that now. Try to move but my balls keep me in place. I feel so helpless and I try to stop it but soon I'm sobbing with tears running down my cheeks.

Stay in place as I try to hear if anyone is there but all I can hear are the earphones. As I listen, I hear a voice in the background. I couldn't tell if it came from the headphone or maybe she was there and her voice louder than the recording? Why can't I tell that? Then my mind switches to the words I heard. 'Call that begging, you want out you better fucking beg like the bitch you are.'

Maybe she is here and can hear me. I start begging her to let me out, offering to do whatever she wanted me to do. I apologized over and over telling her that I'm new to this but now I understand that my behavior is not acceptable and I have to stop thinking that I have any say in things. I tell her I will act much more submissive. Finally, I'm just begging her to let me out. I can't stop the sobbing.

I become quiet hoping so badly to hear anything but nothing happens. Sob, sob, I thought she was there and feel so disappointed. Then I get another idea. 'Mistress, please take me from the cage and punish me for my behavior. I know I need to learn and want you to punish me. Please Mistress, please let me out so you can punish me and teach me to obey. Please, please,' realize my voice sounding so weak and wimpy. I can't help it, I want out. 'Please beat me,' sob, sob.

Suddenly, the black cover is pulled off. The lighting still very subdued but I see her black high heels in front of my face.

'I'm going to leave you in here all night boy,' her voice cold.

'No please Mistress, please let me out. I will do anything you want. Please don't leave me here, please,' begging her.

'Really, you seemed rather hesitant at times earlier this evening. It makes it hard for me to believe you. I guess I need some convincing,' she says as she places one of her heels between the bars of the cage.

I look at the shiny black high heel and know what she expects of me but her hoe is several inches in front of me. I lean down more trying to stretch out far enough to kiss her shoe. I stretch out as far as I can without hurting my balls too bad but still come up an inch or so from her shoe.

'Convince me boy.'

I force myself to stretch more and I feel the rope pulling my balls tight into bottom of my nut sack and it's starting to really hurt. Look down and I'm almost to the toe of her shoe. I know what I must do. I press forward and the pain in my balls become intense but I force myself through it and press forward and place my lips on the shoe and kiss it. Oh god, my balls really hurt and I move back as soon as I finish kissing her shoe. She doesn't say anything but removes her foot and places her other shoe through the bars just a little further from me than the other one was.

'Don't take all fucking day this time bitch or maybe you want left alone again.'

I force myself forward and the pain in my balls almost overwhelms me but I press forward till I can kiss her high heeled shoe. Oh god, lean back and try to handle the pain and as I look I see her remove her foot and then replacing it with the other again. Oh no, it hurts so badly.

'You did say anything, didn't you boy?'

I cry out as I force myself forward and kiss her foot again. Crying hard as she switches feet again. I do what I must. Hear her laugh and move away. See her picking up the cover. 'No please, don't leave me here. I will be good, I promise. Please Mistress, please.'

'You really are a whiny little boy aren't you?'

'Yes Mistress, I'm sorry I'm not more manly Mistress.'

'Do you miss your panties boy?' her voice teasing.

'Yes Mistress, I want to wear panties for you. I really do,' I plead. The thought of being kept in panties is embarrassing but right now I will tell her anything I think she wants to hear so she doesn't leave me here. My balls hurting so badly now and to be left like this is frightening.

'You want to be my little sissyboy?' she asks. 'When I saw you, I didn't really see much masculine about you. It doesn't surprise me what a wuss you are.'

It's very humiliating to be talked to like this but look at the situation. I'm caged, naked, been crying a lot and have been begging to do as she wants. How could she look at me and see anything manly? 'Yes Mistress, I want to be your sissyboy.'

'Then fucking start acting like it and stop pretending that you are any kind of a man at all. You're nothing but a fucking sissy wimp.'

Sobbing as I listen to her.

'I'm going to let you out now and see if you have learned anything. There is a bathroom just outside the door. I want you to take a shower and clean up. I will leave you something to wear out here when you come back. You get dressed and come back to the living room.'

'Yes Mistress.' So relieved when I feel her untying my balls but the pain hits again as they are released from the tight binding. Moan out from the pain.