A Mithra's Tale

Story Info
Follow one Mithra on a journey.
2.8k words
4.09
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship was sailing on the ocean on a calm night just after sunset. She was standing next to the captain when the cry came out from the crows nest. "PIRATES!" The captain looked to her and told her to go below deck. She went below, her tail swaying behind her. She went to her room and looked around worried. Pirate attacks weren't uncommon but she'd never been aboard when there was such an attack.

Cannon fire rocked the ship and sent her off balance. She fell hitting her head and sank into unconsciousness unaware the ship had been boarded and swords were clanging. After awhile, the sword fight stopped. All fell quiet. The door opened and a pirate walked in searching for treasure.

"Well, what have we here?" The pirate turned her over. "Hmm, the captain is going to love you. He's been searching for a mithra for ages." The pirate picked her up and carried her back to the top of the ship. He grabbed a rope and swung across. He landed in front of the captain.

"Capt' Sedi. This is for you." He laid the mithra at his feet. The Captain's eyes lit up.

"Loot the rest of the ship and set it on fire."

"Yes sir." The pirate went back to the other ship and started shouting out orders. Captain Sedi picked up the kitty and carried her to his private quarters. He laid her on the bed and sat in a chair and waited for her to waken.

Hours later she awoke groggy and disoriented. Holding her head she moaned, "Ow, my head.... What happened to me? Where am i?".

"It's alright, Love. I wouldn't think of harming you. A Pirate like me doesn't come across such a beautiful girl; such as yourself, everyday you know," said a voice coming from a dark figure sitting across the room. The figure stood up, a look of terror crossed the mithra's face.

"Did you say pirate?!" Exclaimed the injured mithra.

"None of that matters now, you are where fate has brought you. You are injured, allow me to tend to your wounds" said the figure. She looked into the shadows at him, head throbbing from her injury. He seemed to glide across the floor to a metal speaking tube, where he spoke some words she couldn't quite make out.

Moments later a man came to the door with a tray carrying a bowl of warm water and bandages. The man set it on the table by the bed, hurrying to the door turning and saluting the figure, then quickly leaving the room.The room began to grow hazy red then black. Silence other than a soft voice , whispering "sleep now love, I have much to tell you when you awake.".

She woke again, quickly looking up she saw the figure was gone. In its stead she saw a young looking elvaan sitting by her bed dabbing her head with a wash cloth. The cloth felt cool against her face, but still stung a bit. "where, where is that figure? Where am I? Who are you?" choked the mithra still confused.

"Relax love, The figure you may be speaking of is me. My name is Captain Sedition. And as for your other question you are aboard my ship, the HighWind." Said the elvaan smiling down at her.

"Why have you taken me?" Begged the Mithra half crying.

"I have taken you, for your beauty, I have not beheld such beauty in at least a hundred years.". Her mouth dropped open.

"One hundred years? You don't look a day over 30, What ARE you?!" She asked, her mouth gaping.

"I am a vampire, love, and I intend to make you my first mate, and lover... as long as your willing....". She felt a strange comfort with this man, nodding a little. He leans in and begins to wrap her temples with a bandage. He quickly finishes and looks down at her, kissing her cheek, she felt the pain in her head disappear and suddenly felt drowsy. She collapses back on the bed. "Sleep now love. I will wake you tomorrow night for your food" said Sedition laying down beside her.

The next night he lifted the sleep from her and she stirred. Her head wasn't hurting anymore. She looked around and saw Sedition sitting next to her. She was still a bit wary of him but was slowly starting to trust him. He reached out and lightly stroked her cheek with his thumb. She flinched a bit before relaxing. His hand felt cold to her skin and it sent cold chills up her spine. A man knocked and entered carrying a tray of food. He handed the tray to the elvaan and left the room.

She could smell tomato soup. She realized how hungry she was. Sedition picked up the spoon and started to feed her spoonfuls of soup until it was gone. "You have to get your strength back love," he spoke gently to her as he tried to gain her trust. She felt better after eating. He set the tray aside and walked to a trunk in a corner of the room. He pulled out a shirt and some pants for her. "I'll let you get changed. These will be big on you but I'll get you something that fits when we arrive in Norg."

"Norg? But I have to get to Jeuno," the mithra said. Sedition shook his head.

"You have to stay with me now. Now that I've found you, I won't let you go." Sedition left the room closing the door behind him.

The following evening, a call was heard that that the boat was entering the port of the pirate town of norg. The mithra sat alone in the captains quarters, looking around the room at the various pictures and trophies of his plunders.

She spotted a writing desk with some papers on it in the corner of the room and got up to inspect it. She moved the papers around finding nothing and Moving on to the drawer on the front of the desk. The Mithra spotted something odd at the bottom a piece of blood red ribbon seemingly coming from nowhere. She reached in the drawer tugging on the ribbon making a false bottom of the drawer pop up revealing a diary. "Could this tell me about who he is, or what he is?" Thought the mithra. She searched through the beginning of the diary and found an interesting entry.

May 14,

"It's been ages since I made the deal that sealed my fate to a life of nocturnal activities and piracy. I was a distinguished commander of the Jeunoan navy. Had a fleet of my own, many medals and a love of my life... It all started when I lost her to the Bastokan blight epidemic. Next i had my rank stripped of me and demoted to captain. It was all a downward spiral that ended with our ship being ambushed during a Routine patrol of the Bastore straight. My ship was separated from the rest.. swept out by some unseen force then it happened. We struck a reef as we began to sink I saw him. a dark figure that offered me a way out of this hell in return for my personal service and allegiance. I agreed and the lives of my men were lost forever while mine was forever preserved. I could not help but think of my lost love. I see so much of her in the captive we took yesterday off of the Jeuno bound ship. Although it may seem odd I believe i am falling in love with her. We are norg bound I hope to hand her off to my master before any more of these thoughts or feelings are had."

Captain "Hexagun" Sedition

She hears a noise near the door. The mithra quickly closes the book and hides it back in the false bottom and closes the drawer, walking back over to the bed and sitting down. The door opens wide there in the candlelight stands the man who has been taking care of her. He stood at least two or three feet taller than her, white hair pulled back in a ponytail under a red bandanna and corsair tricorne. His body was adorned in a black aketon that made him look very formal and official. Purple and black pants topped with a sash that held a black hexagun to his waist and black boots that looked like those of a Jeunoan naval officer completed his attire, to make this man look dashing and yet, very intimidating. He smiled at her from the doorway with a slight grin.

"Were now docking in Norg love, looks like the end of your journey.". He quietly backs up closing the door.

She looked at the closed door and began to panic. She had to escape. She'd heard of Norg and when then docked she planned to make a run for it. The clothes given to her were a mile too big but she rolled the pants legs up and made a belt to hold them up. She tore the bottom off the shirt and used it for the belt and to tie her hair back and out of her eyes. The shirt now revealed her flat toned stomach. She wished she knew how to fight but all she could do was dance.

She felt the pull of the boat lunge forward a bit as they docked. She looked around in a panic afraid of what was to come.

Again the door opened, and there stood that familiar figure, Sedition. He walked in, "Come with me.". She nodded and Sedition took her hand and took her out of the confines of the room. Across the deck they walked together to the gangplank.

The ship seemed virtually empty compared to when she was taken aboard. As they traveled down the dock into Norg, Sedition's keen ears were detecting the gasps of everyone around them as they passed. Sedition stopped, "What is the meaning of you people's behaviour?" he shouted. "Don't you know whose hand you have there?" an elderly pirate said from across the way.

"A hostage for the master, who else could it be?" Sedition said trying to hide his true feelings.

"WRONG, who you have there is Kitty the daughter of the mayor of Mhaura!" the old man said.

"Kitty you say?" Sedition said. "Well, I'll have to take her up right away!". Sedition walked her over to a post and tied her hands together and sat her down by the post to wait. As he attempts to leave he brushes against the post making his dagger fall from his pocket and stick in the ground by Kitty.

Sedition walked quietly up the stairs to his masters quarters. He silently opened the door and walked inside, out of view of Kitty but she could hear a dark sinister sounding voice. "Master I have returned with a captured Mithra." She heard Seditions voice in its usual calm soft tone.

"Is it anyone important? The dark voice sounded.

"It's Kitty, the daughter of the Mayor of Mhaura.", Sedition said.

"FOOL! What will i do with a hostage from a poor town like Mhaura?! You have failed me once again! Take her as your own I have no use for her!" the dark voice rumbled. "And also take this... AND DON'T FAIL ME AGAIN!"the dark voice shouted as the sound of magic is heard throughout Norg. Then all is quiet. Kitty knows now is her chance.

She moved her hands over the dagger and sliced through the ropes. She stood and ran for the exit of Norg.

A loner pirate spotted her and gave chase outside the gates of Norg. She glanced over her shoulder and spotted him chasing her. She ran harder, her lungs burning as she ran. She tripped over a rock that was sticking up from the ground and was sent flying forward. She landed on her stomach and had the wind knocked out of her. She gasped for breath and felt hands picking her up and carrying her off the main path.

She began kicking and screaming for someone to help her. The pirate backhanded her, silencing her as her dropped her to the ground. He unsheathed his sword and her the tip at her throat as he stood over her. She now wished she hadn't tried to run.

From behind the pirate there came a clicking noise. The pirates eyes grew wide as he recognized that noise. The sound of electricity filled the air then erupted into a single shot that tore through the pirate in one shot, leaving a gaping hole in his chest. Through the hole, Kitty could see Sedition with a scar that appeared to be healing below his right eye, the gift from his master no doubt. Holding his hexagun out in one hand the barrels still smoking. The pirate falls to the side dead, as Sedition helps Kitty to her feet, pulling her close.

"I don't know what i would have done if i had lost you.... I mean... er... What do you think your doing you belong to me now?" Sedition said.

"You can drop the act now, I see your true feelings." Kitty said staring at the floor.

"I suppose you heard my master. And I've read your thoughts I know you've read my diary..." Sedition mumbled.

"Yes I have. Can we please get back to the ship, at least I felt semi safe there?" Kitty said looking around half panicked.

"Yes." Sedition said taking her hand, more gently this time and leading her back to the ship.

Before heading back to the ship,they stopped off and got her some clothes that would actually fit. He boarded the ship and told his crew to go get the supplies they would need for their next mission. He led her back to his quarters and handed her the clothes so she could change. He left closing the door behind him once more.

She looked at the clothes he bought her. Savage separates and matching loincloth, a swimsuit, and a tunic. She opted for the savage set and put it on.

She felt the pull of the ship and guessed they were heading back out to sea. She sighed a bit. He'd saved her. Did he really think of her as property or as more? She felt in her heart as more. She'd never thought she'd be having feelings for him, but she was. How though? How could she have feelings for a man..a vampire, who took her captive and was a pirate...

She walked to the door and tried it. Surprisingly, it opened. She remembered the way to the top and poked her head up and looked around before stepping up on the upper deck to get a better view. She felt the wind on her face. The crew was about doing their jobs and no one really paid her much attention. Her eyes settled on Sedition who was at the helm steering the ship. She watched him and she felt her heart skip a beat. Yes, she was falling for him as well.

Sedition noticed Kitty looking at him and nodded her over. Walking over she seemed to be smiling a little more. "How about you take the helm, love?" Sedition said smiling at her.

"Well, I don't know. I've never steered a ship before," Kitty said blushing slightly.

"Oh, It's quite easy, I'll guide you if you like." Sedition said with a smirk.

"Oh, ok." Kitty stammered her face visibly red by now.

Sedition stepped back as Kitty grabbed the wheel then Sedition moved in behind her, putting his hands over hers and firmly pressing himself behind her. She smiled as she steered the ship. Loving the feel of Sedition's strong yet gentle hands on hers she slowly floats off into a fantasy. Sedition's hands gently left hers, leaving them on the wheel, ad they traveled down to her hips. His nose traveled across her neck causing her to give in to him tilting her head to the side.

He lovingly whispered in her ear, "You are mine, now I promise this won't hurt." He sank his fangs into her neck, and felt her arch her back and press into him, moaning softly. After a second or two he licked the wound closed and moved his hands up her sides leaving her to steer as he watched, smiling.

She trembled lightly as he had bitten her. "That felt wonderful," she said softly as she steered the ship. She leaned back against him a bit, her head resting against his chest. A pirate came up to the pair.

"Captain, there's a ship approaching from the west.

The pirate handed Sedition a spy glass and pointed. He looked and could tell it was a ship from Mhuara. "They're looking for Kitty," Sedition sighed as he debated what to do.