A Model for Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww, you're such a pervert!" she said as the pool of piss widened between her bare feet. "Oh, no. It's touching my feet! Eww!"

"So? Let it. Later, I'll lick your feet clean."

"Oh, Buddy. Don't be gross. You'll get sick."

"I'm already sick in love with you. I wanna lick the shit off your asshole, I worship you so much."

She sneered at his shit-fetish. "If you worship me so much, then worship me in a useful way. Kill Derek."

"I own a gun." He was close enough to her that her lake of piss, already soaking her feet and making her cringe, was wetting the soles of his shoes, not that he minded, of course. "I've had it for years. I used to go target practice shooting with it, with a few of the guys here, a year or two ago; but now I have a much better use for it. I even brought it with me today. I'll have it with me every day, just in case Derek comes at me. I just have to get him in a situation where my shooting him will clearly be in self-defence. I hope I can keep my cool when the time comes; I'm way too jittery for my own good, and I might shoot foolishly."

She stopped pissing and stood up. She stepped awkwardly out of the puddle of piss and tried to wipe her feet dry in the nearby grass. "Eww! Gross!"

"There's no such thing as anything gross coming out of your body." He admired her curvaceous nakedness as she brushed her piss-soaked bare feet in the blades of grass; he also loved the sight of the golden drops dripping from between her legs. "There should be a law against your ever wearing clothes. You should be required to go about completely naked everywhere, even in crowded public places, so everyone can admire and enjoy looking at your beauty." He took some more pictures of her.

"You're so sweet," she said, then turned to face him, making her tits wiggle at him. "Did you wash your face?"

"Yes," he said, still snapping pictures of her. "Late last night. I wanted to keep your poo smell on me as long as I could. If only I could have left my fingers with your natural smells on them."

"Eww, gross," she said, approaching him as he clicked more pictures of her tits and face. "But you're all clean now, right?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, bringing the camera away from his face. "Take a sniff, if you don't believe me."

She did. "OK." She sniffed his face, then, satisfied, put her tongue deep in his mouth. Their tongues slithered over and under each other. Her full lips pulled on his lower lip. He put his camera on the ground and squeezed her buttocks. His fingers snaked in her butt-crack, then he started fingering her anus. She put her hand on his crotch and massaged his erection.

From inside the house that was in front of the garden, they heard a familiar male voice shout, "OK, where the fuck is she?"

They immediately let go of each other, Buddy spastically reached for his camera, and they-separate from each other by a safe four feet-looked over at the back window of the house and saw a man leading Derek to the back door to find Callie.

"Here she is-thanks, Tim," Derek said, then opened the door, "So, are you two finished?"

"Yeah," Buddy said, keeping his cool and panicking on the inside.

"Why are you dripping between your legs, Callie?" Derek asked with a scowl. "Buddy didn't just make you come, did he?"

"No," she said. "I had to pee, so he took pictures of me peeing. Take a sniff if you don't believe me."

Looking away from Derek and, therefore, hiding his face, Buddy was safe enough to smile at the sight of her piss still dripping from her pussy onto the grass.

"Piss-fetish photography, eh?" Derek asked. "Well, OK, we have a market for that, too. Come on, Callie, let's go."

She walked into the house, then Derek walked up to Buddy. He brought a bicep up close to Buddy's face and flexed it.

"Check out how big that is," he said to Buddy. "Never mind how big my girlfriend's tits are, OK?" Derek walked back into the house.

Buddy was shaking so much, he almost dropped the camera.

***************

Buddy's next photo shoot was with Callie on that bed in the studio, the same one as with the first shoot, when Ray had done the lighting. Buddy was clicking away, and Callie had her legs spread out wide, with both her pussy and asshole showing. She raised her legs up to give him a good look.

"Oh, shit," Tim, the man in charge of lighting, said as he took his ringing phone out of his pocket. "Hello?" There was a pause. "You need what?" Another pause. "OK, but I have to come over NOW?" Another pause. "Well, OK, I guess I'll have to. Everything's set up here, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. OK, Ray, I'll be there in about ten minutes. Bye."

"You're leaving, Tim?" Buddy asked, still snapping photos.

"Yeah, Ray needs me to get something for him," Tim said, walking toward the door. "I shouldn't be too long."

"But all the lighting's OK?" Buddy asked.

"Yeah, don't worry," Tim said as he walked out. "Keep going. I should be back in about thirty to forty minutes. Bye!" Tim closed the door behind him. Buddy and Callie heard his footsteps fading as he left.

"We're alone, and I'm naked in bed," Callie purred, then rolled over on all fours, pointing her ass at him, both holes showing. She looked back in his eyes with a 'fuck me' look. "We'll be alone for quite a while."

"What if Derek shows up suddenly?" Buddy asked, putting down his camera and staring at her asshole.

"Do you have your gun?" she asked, spreading her ass-cheeks and looking back at him with wide eyes and pursed lips.

"Yeah," he said, then picked up his pistol, took it over to the bed, got on it behind her, and put the gun on the bedside table. "I'll have to d-deal with him eventually." He brought his face up to her ass. "You're clean." He licked her asshole twice, then sucked on her left labium.

She sighed at his licking and sucking. Holding his head between her feet, she messed his hair with her toes.

"You're so...immaculate," he panted between licks. He held her ass-cheeks wide open to get access to her asshole, then he began tonguing the ring.

"Ooh," she sighed, closing her eyes. It's a good thing I cleaned my vagina and rectum as thoroughly as I did, she thought as she felt his tongue opening her anal orifice and sliding inside about a half-inch; I'd have to avoid kissing him again if I hadn't cleaned myself...and I like kissing him.

He slid a finger inside her vagina and massaged her G-spot while another finger tickled her hard clit. His tongue was vibrating inside her asshole.

"Ah!" she squealed as she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She was fidgeting and squirming on the bed, her eyes squeezed shut and her panting mouth wide open.

He pulled his tongue out of her asshole. She rolled over on her back, and he began sucking on her clit. The finger that had been tickling her there was now poking through her anal gape. He added a second finger into her soaking wet cunt, and started jiggling them in there like a vibrator. She screamed her appreciation.

OK, he thought as he sucked on her right labium, I think she's ready for my cock. I'm just wondering if Derek's going to show up. He unzipped himself as he sucked on the other labium.

As he crawled on top of her, kissing her from her crotch to her belly, then to her tits, then sucking on her right nipple and pulling his cock through his open fly, he tried to forget about the possibility of Derek making a sudden appearance, though he couldn't forget that he had to confront the bastard at some point, anyway. Now was as good a time as any. In any case, he reassured himself as he wrapped his lips around her left nipple and began sucking on it: I see my gun over there on the bedside table, easily within reach. Oh, these tits taste like gumdrops!

After sucking on that tit a few more seconds, he kissed her up her neck and pushed the tip of his cock against her wet vaginal orifice. She looked in his eyes and snarled with an agape mouth as she felt him push an inch inside her pussy.

As he pushed further inside by another one to two inches, her wide-open eyes seemed to be telling his, 'How dare you invade me with your cock when you know I have a boyfriend?!', but also, 'I'd rather have you than him in my pussy.'

He grabbed her tits and pushed in all the way with a forceful ram. "Ah!" she screamed, her eyes squeezed shut.

He couldn't believe he was actually fucking this goddess! As his cock slid back and forth, squeezed on all sides by her wet vaginal walls, he remembered how it used to be only his hand squeezing his cock while dreaming about her body. Already, he was getting close to an orgasm.

"Oh!" she screamed. "You're making...me come! Ah!"

His cock, about to blow itself, was soaked in her come.

"Hey!" they heard a familiar male voice yell. "What's that screaming?"

"Oh, shit!" Buddy said, then pulled out of Callie, then blew his load all over her belly. He fumbled with his spent dick and put it back into his pants as fast as he could. His shaky hands zipping up his fly, to his amazement, never hurt his dick, but he couldn't do it fast enough for Derek not to see when he barged into the room, with Tim close behind.

Buddy reached for the pistol, holding it with a shaky hand. He was so nervous, he couldn't aim it straight at Derek's chest.

"Well, what have we here?" Derek said as he looked at Buddy's come on Callie's belly. Indeed, she just lay there as naked as always, without making any attempt to hide the gooey evidence. "I guess I know who's been fucking my girl behind my back."

Buddy was trying desperately to keep his hand still, to aim properly at Derek's chest.

"So, you're gonna shoot me, Buddy?" Derek said, raising his hands in fists. "Shakiest gun in the West? C'mon, fucker, shoot me. I bet you shoot yourself in the chest before you put any bullets in mine."

But as Derek just stood there with his chest pushed out, laughing at spastic Buddy in all overconfidence, Buddy finally managed to keep the pistol steady. He fired three shots into Derek's chest. Callie screamed and pulled the blankets over her body. The jealous boyfriend fell on his back on the floor, dead.

Buddy just stared at the bloody body, wide-eyed and shaking. He dropped the gun on the floor.

Tim just stared at the scene in as much shock as Buddy. "B-Buddy, like, what the fuck?" he said.

"I-it was self-defence, Tim," Buddy said in a wobbly voice.

"Self-defence?" Tim asked with a sneer. "Derek never attacked you. He just got mad 'cause you were fucking his girl. You had a gun ready. Sorry, pal, but I think you're in trouble."

Teary-eyed Callie just lay on the bed, covering her face with the blanket and shaking on the outside, but grateful on the inside that Derek was no more.

***************

Six months later, Callie went to the correctional facility where Buddy was being held. She was in a black evening dress and high heels. They were in a small room with a bed. He was sitting on the side of the bed, and she was standing before him, her tits level with his face.

"Well, at least I get to have conjugal visits, eh?" he said as he looked up and down at her tight-fitting dress. "Couldn't Tim just tell the court about Derek's threat to kill whoever was fucking you behind his back? I mean, he could've done it as a friend."

"Tim never heard Derek's threat," she said, unzipping her dress at the back. "No one in the studio heard that threat when Derek was in the change room with us. He never even suspected Tim, let alone threatened him. Sorry, Buddy, but there was no way to prove you killed Derek in self-defence. You should have planned that, instead of just grabbing your gun and shooting him when he had only his fists up." Her dress fell to her feet, revealing a black lace bra and thong. She kicked the dress to the side. "All the same, thanks again for freeing me of him."

"Yeah, so you can fuck any guy you like now, eh?" Buddy was frowning. "Like your former boyfriend, the one you were fucking behind Derek's back?"

"If I were doing that, would I be here?" She took off her bra and wiggled her tits for him. "I'm not very comfortable dressed like this around convicts, you know."

"No, I guess you wouldn't be here," he said. "Sorry for being jealous. It's just that you're so beautiful." She brought her tits up to his face and squeezed them against his cheeks.

He pulled down her thong, then removed her heels. She kicked the thong aside. He looked up and down at her nakedness and smiled.

"You freed me of Derek," she purred. "For that, I owe you my body. It's all yours. And I'll keep coming here until you get out, as far away into the future as that will be." She brushed her tits against his face. He cupped her buttocks in his hands, his fingers crawling into the crack to find her anus. "I'm all clean, inside and out."

"May I inspect you?" he asked as she, anticipating his question, turned around.

"Of course," she said, bending over and spreading her legs. She opened her ass-cheeks to give him a good, up-close look at her asshole and pussy.

He licked her from her vaginal opening, to her perineum, then up across her wrinkly, bronze anus. Yes, she was immaculate, though he would have been happy with a faecal and urinary smell, too, so thoroughly did he worship her body. "Beautiful."

"Thank you. I like to be worshipped by you."

He gave her anus-lips soft, quick pecks. Then he held her buttocks and wrapped them tightly around his face so he could feel all of her anal cleft. "On the bed, on all fours, please," he said.

She got on the bed as he asked, then got a tube of anal lube out of her purse. "You want this?"

"Oh, yes!" He took the tube, lubed her asshole, inside and out, pulled out his hard cock, and smeared lube on it. Then he pointed his cock at her slight anal gape. He just stared at it for a minute. "Oh, the irony."

"What?" she asked, looking back at him.

"To think of the potential danger of inmates, in the shower with me, doing to me what I'm about to do with you," he said, still staring at her asshole with hunger.

"You haven't been raped, have you?" she asked with widened eyes, looking deep into his for any possible dissembling in his answer. "Should we use condoms, in case you have AIDS?"

"No, of course I don't have AIDS," he said with a laugh. "I'm not pretty enough to be anyone's punk here." She sighed with relief at seeing no dishonesty in his eyes. "I'm just thinking that enjoying anal with you makes my sentence here worth it, even if I do get raped in the future." He pushed the tip of his cock against the orifice, coaxing it open.

"Don't come...in my ass," she sighed. "Oh!"

"Can I...spray it...on your face...instead?"

"OK. Ooh!" She felt him inside her by about two inches.

"Oh, you're so...tight...Ah!" He was half-way in now.

"You're bigger than...Derek. Oh!"

"Thanks." Then, Buddy shoved all the way in. "Unh!"

He was sliding in and out, loving how the ring of her anus-lips was squeezing his cock, hugging it so lovingly.

He reached forward and cupped her breasts in his hands. "It doesn't...hurt,...does it?" he asked.

"No," she panted. "You're gentler...than Derek was."

"He fucked...your ass hard,...did he? Oh!"

"Yes,...he did...everything...hard. Thank you for...killing him. Oh!"

"This feels...so good."

"I haven't...sucked your...cock yet."

"Yeah, I...think I've had...enough of this."

He pulled his cock out of her ass, and she got on the floor at the side of the bed. Kneeling before her now-sitting lover, she had his cock in her face. She got some tissue and dried his cock off, then salivated so she could lubricate it again. She looked up into his eyes and kissed the tip, then licked it.

Her right hand fed his cock half-way in her mouth, her eyes never leaving his. She held his balls in her left hand, her fingers stroking his scrotum. After sucking him off for a minute or two, she took his cock out of her mouth and jerked him off while she sucked his balls.

"Oh! I'm gonna come!" he moaned.

She took his balls out of her mouth and pointed his dick at her face. He sprayed his gism on her nose, then her lips, right cheek, left eye, and chin. She put his dick back in his pants and zipped him up. She looked up at his happy eyes with her unsoiled one.

"I love you," he sighed.

****************

That evening, a man rang up her cellphone while she was relaxing in her apartment...once Derek's apartment. "Hello?" she said.

"So, you fucked the jailbird again, eh?" he said.

"You shouldn't call him that. His killing Derek meant we could be together again."

"Don't you think you've let Buddy have you enough times? The plan was for ME to have you, not him. I knew all along that he had a gun, we both know how nervous and stupid that premature ejaculator is, and I manipulated his meeting with Derek several times, with the unwitting help of a few of Derek's employees, to give Buddy a chance to shoot him. Well, that's all over and done now. But you're still screwing him in jail! Now, who do you love, me or him?"

"You know I love YOU, not him," she said with a sigh of annoyance. "But I feel guilty about him being in jail for us. That's hardly a reward for freeing me of Derek. I feel that giving him a few more free screws is the least I can do for him."

"Callie, just as the company is mine now, not Derek's-as part of our plan-you're MY girl, not Buddy's!" He hung up.

***************

The next day, he went to the prison where Buddy was being held. He visited an inmate, a big muscleman.

"Hey, Mick," he said. "Remember that favour you owe me?"

"Yeah," Mick said. "What d'you want me to do?"

"Since you're doing life in here, and there's no death penalty to worry about, you shouldn't have too much of a problem with getting your buddies to help you...ahem...take care of a guy named Buddy Mann. Hell, you could easily..." he whispered, "kill..." then back to normal voice "...him yourself. You're big enough, and he's small enough."

Mick took a big sigh, frowned, and looked down at his hands. "What did he do to deserve...that?"

"WHO did he do, not 'what'."

"He's been fuckin' a hot-looking girl during his conjugal visits. She's yours, I take it?"

"Yeah." They paused and looked at each other. "Well, you gonna do it, or what? I pulled a lot of strings to keep the Romano family from having you killed in here. Maybe I need to un-pull those strings: what do you say?" He glared at Mick threateningly.

"OK, I'll take care of Buddy," Mick whispered with sad eyes.

"Good. Do you know what he looks like?"

"Yeah, I know him. Don't worry, Ray. He'll be dead by the end of the week."

12