A Model for the Life Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no Joey. Just a little longer. You are enjoying it aren't you?" and he pushed up against me and wriggled.

I didn't want to disappoint so I replied, "OK Mr Richardson, but I'm gonna cum real soon."

"Good boy. Just a little longer, and believe me it gets better."

With that a hand reached round and undid the buttons on my jeans. I felt firm , strong hands pulling them down and lifting my cock and balls out of my tight briefs. I gasped as my cock and balls sprung out and again as firm fingers cupped me with one hand and pulled at my erection with the other.

I'd given up all pretense of drawing now and rested both hands on the desk in front of me. Christ he was good.

I heard a zipper opening and some shuffling then the hands were back groping my junk again. When he pushed up against my bum cheeks this time I felt his hard, naked cock pushing Up my back as he ground into me.

"You like that eh Joey? You feel that big daddy cock and you want to make me happy? Yes?

I did. At that moment every sense and nerve ending was screaming out for more. I wanted the hard body on top of me, the sinewy fit thighs wrapped around me and that long slim cock poking in my gut.

"God yes. Please, please. oh yes, oh yes," I moaned and pushed my hips back into his lap. He reached around and pulled my head sideways for a long slow kiss. His tongue probed and licked in my mouth and I sucked on it as hard as I could. When he pulled away I gasped for air and reached behind me, grabbing his stiff rod with one hand and holding on to his upper leg with the other. I could feel him strip off his T and the rough chest hair as he forced me forward onto the desk.

I pulled off my T and lay forward with my arms outstretched.

"Oh yes. I think your'e ready Joey. Are you?" With that he bent his muscular legs and crouched down, head level with the desk. I felt a cool wind on my bum and firm fingers held the cheeks and pulled them apart. The anticipation was tremendous and when his tongue found my puckered hole I squirmed and moaned with delight.

"Ohh yes," I groaned as he slowly licked and bit and blew and nibbled at my man hole. He worked his tongue in and out and in and out, sometimes slowly and long, sometimes quick and hard.

"Oh,don't stop," I begged as I felt him stand up.

"Later Joey, later. Right now I want you to have this," and without anymore talk he was inside me with his long, hard rod.

"I gasped with pleasure and surprise as he pounded my ass, getting straight into a hard rhythm until he was balls deep in me. Then he paused and rested his weight on my back.

"Good boy Joey. You like this don't you. You want to be one of my special boys don't you." It was said as a statement rather than a question and I knew that I was hooked. I loved the feel of this older assertive man's body and of his cock pulsing inside me and I let out a long, low moan as he picked up the pace until he came inside me. I spurted all over the carpeted floor without even touching myself and was slumped over the desk as Mr Richardson pulled out and quickly cleaned up and dressed.

He kissed me again and said, "Let yourself out. I'll make contact again real soon. We must work on your technique a little more. Would you like that Joey?"

"Yes please sir . I'd really like that." and I grinned my best smile at him.

"Right then, Just keep it between the two of us for now. We don't want the other guys to get jealous. Even though you are my favorite."

Then he was unlocking the door and was gone. I looked at my watch. All that activity in just 20 minutes. Had anyone missed us I wondered? Better get back before someone did.

12