A Model Life

Story Info
Wife fights her panic attacks using drastic therapy.
9.8k words
3.85
74.4k
25
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers

Authors note. A warning to all readers, everything that follows is of course pure fantasy, it is not my, or my partner's life style; neither are we promoting it as normal practice.

As a new contributor to Literotica I naively allowed public comment to be enabled, thinking that I would receive at least constructive criticism, sadly this was not the case. To the anonymous scumbag that denigrated my upbringing and parentage I wish only eternal damnation, to others that wish to hide behind anonymity without giving constructive criticism, please don't read any further. To those that want to talk seriously and constructively, I welcome feedback, and assure you that all sensible communications will be answered. My stories are placed in the relevant categories with some thought, those in the group sex category involve multiple partners, usually with one woman, those in the wives category involve wives with multiple partners.

My 'husband's' whilst technically 'cuckolds' are never 'wimps' or 'subservient'.

My super heroes all have big cock's and some I admit are black, that does not mean that I believe the black race is superior, neither do I believe that once fucked by a black man there is no return.

I am a non-racist white, who loves and respects his 'faithful' partner but, like most of the population of this world, I have fantasies. You now know what follows, if it might offend you, please do not read on!!!

* * * * *

Susan turned the corner and stopped suddenly causing the lady walking behind her to ram a pushchair into her calf. Apologising, whilst rubbing her leg, Susan's eyes remained on the large house in the busy suburban road.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, and in the grip of a panic attack she had difficulty in drawing breath. In that second the stupidity of what she was doing convinced her that she had to turn and run away but the pain of her calf and lack of breath momentarily immobilised her.

- - - - - - - -

Susan was in her early forties, a wife and mother. She had been gripped by these debilitating attacks since her first child had been born twenty years before. She had been receiving therapy, where she was counselled to face her fears and for the past few years she had gradually begun to start living a life that other people took for granted.

Daily tasks that most people never gave a second thought to, would cause Susan immense anxiety. Perspiration would soak her body and in seconds, believing she would vomit if she carried on with the task, she had so often found it easier to back away.

The road to recovery had so often seemed like one step forward and two steps back, but it the year or so of therapy she had made so much progress that looking back at the beginning she would never have contemplated it possible what she was attempting today.

One of the early mountains she had climbed was confronting her sexuality. Her background had been almost puritanical with a convent education, but having a bright and vital personality, good looks and a need to rebel against her upbringing, had led to some unsatisfying sexual events and soon a baby was on the way.

Rob, the baby's father and soon to be her husband, had stood by her during the upheavals of the first pregnancy and then the second and third. Together they had forged a happy life and a strong relationship.

Rob had become a successful businessman and the blot on an otherwise wonderful existence had been the growing weight of the panic that ensued each time Susan had to face some ordeal that lay outside her normal family life.

Parties and social events were often cancelled and soon most invitations ceased. Holidays became a thing of the past and as the children had grown up, the need for the family to let of steam dwindled as they each began to make their own arrangements.

Susan and Rob's sex life, that had once been so important, also dried up and the source of so much happiness had led to a situation that even Susan recognised had to be addressed.

Amongst much self recrimination the one issue that the couple had been unable to discuss was finally aired and they both discovered that they wanted a fuller life together and that their inability of overcome their inhibitions was endangering them from reaching their goal.

A new life regime had begun, sexy underwear had become natural and Susan had learned the enjoyment of displaying her body to Rob's camera and video.

Dildos and vibrators were now no longer a source of embarrassment and Rob had recognised how arousing it was to watch Susan thrusting sometimes unbelievably sized objects into her stretched cunt.

Susan had discovered her body. She was still a little embarrassed when she was the photos that Rob had taken of her, especially those with her legs wide apart and thrusting a cucumber, or one of her largest dildos deep inside her, but she couldn't escape from the recognition that the feeling that filled her belly was not only because of the sensations caused by the act itself, but also the incredible lust that had built inside her as she took part in such licentious behaviour.

After so many years she suddenly began to have multiple orgasms, and although it had been difficult at first, she soon had begun to enjoy the active role that Rob demanded when acting out their more far out fantasies.

Her therapy had preceded her personal sexual revolution and soon even though the sweats and other symptoms of the panic attacks were still present she had begun to enjoy going out shopping and calling into friends for coffee.

She had even joined a local group at a technical college learning pottery skills and although forcing herself to go every week had at first been traumatic, she had soon found herself accepted as an important part of the group, well liked and respected for her skill, as well as a happy go lucky personality, that only Susan new was a front.

It was at this afternoon class that Susan had met Don a talented painter and sculptor who used the facilities at the class and the kiln for firing his work.

Don was in his early fifties and had an aristocratic way with him. He still appeared fit and lean, and she imagined he had been a bit of a lad when younger as his eyes still sparkled when he chatted to Susan, although he was always a perfect gentleman.

He had asked her whether she would model for him and because of her panic attacks she had initially refused. Lately, after discussions with Rob she had recognised that it might be the sort of challenge that would help to free her from her fears and she had modelled for some painting and sculpting at the class, fully clothed of course.

As her confidence had grown Don had asked whether she would model privately for a group of friends in a more provocative nature. Again she had refused but could not deny that she found the thought of showing her tits to other men very arousing and was surprised when speaking to Rob about the invitation, that he was all for it, saying that not only would it be another challenge for her to overcome but he also loved the thought of other men lusting after her.

Of course it soon became a central part of both of their fantasises, usually ending in her being fucked by all of the group and in reality with Rob, or herself if she was alone, thrusting dildoes and vibrators into a very wet cunt.

After one of these most pleasing sessions she asked Rob how he would feel if she really agreed to model and what if people wanted her to reveal not only her tits but also her cunt.

He had pondered before answering, "I think I would love the thought of you being naked before strangers, I can imagine you bending over with your legs wide apart and allowing them to see the way your cunt opens widely as you become aroused, I'm sure I'd like to watch you and if I couldn't be there, I'd love you to tell me how you had felt afterwards. And, I think I'd love them to touch you".

"What if they wanted to fuck me?" Susan whispered, with a tremor in her voice.

Again Rob waited and thought before answering. "I'm not sure why but I think it's the most exciting thing I've ever imagined. I wouldn't want you to have an affair, or fall in love with anyone but the thought of lots of people using your body in such a way is incredible." Rob replied.

Susan quickly carried on. "No one would really want to paint or photograph me, and anyway I could never go through with such a thing."

"Don't talk rubbish, they'd fall over themselves and you know it, you've got a beautiful body and when you're being fucked you're the sexiest person I know. Why don't you just ask Don what you would have to do before you make up your mind?"

The next day Rob phoned Don and introduced himself. "Hello Don, this is Rob, Susan's husband. She's told me that you have asked her to consider posing for erotic art, don't get worried, I'm all for it, but there are some considerations that have to be addressed before there is any chance of her accepting your offer."

Rob explained about Susan's panic attacks and that he was encouraging her to look upon the modelling as a challenge that might increase her confidence and self value.

"How do you feel about her posing nude in front of the group? Although there is no compulsion she will be asked to expose herself completely, to use sex toys and even full intercourse."

"I have no objections at all, I've always wanted to see her being fucked but I doubt if she'll agree unless we push the right buttons, if you know what I mean?

She's recently discovered she's a very sexy lady but only behind the safety of the bedroom door and if we put her in a position of fight of flight, she'll turn tail and run. So we'll have to manipulate the situation, once she's relaxed and crossed the line, I'm sure she'll take all comers.

Last night we made up a scenario based on your conversation and she was coming like a train for close on half an hour, so I know that subconsciously she'd love to comply with every request you're likely to make."

"How do you suggest we go about it then," asked Don.

"My advice is to move gradually, let her make the pace. I've encouraged her to at least try a session but you'll have to keep a look out for her at the arranged time and be ready to intervene if she looks as thought she might be hesitating, otherwise she'll be off.

When you get her inside the studio give her a couple of glasses of wine to relax her and it might be better if there is at least one lady around when she comes in, especially if she might also be going to undress initially.

Get someone who is friendly and isn't threatening to talk and encourage her. Loads of compliments, she's attractive but as with all women likes to be told it.

Get her touching her tits and as soon as possible get someone to kiss her, also pinching and sucking her nipples, it's the key to her door. After five minutes of that not only will her legs and cunt be gaping wide open but she'll be crying out to be fucked.

If you can get her tits sucked you won't have to do any persuading she'll be begging you to fuck her."

"What about you, will you want to be there?"

"I think that might make her very self-conscious, I'll give her an hour to settle down and then creep in, but I'll keep in the background until she's too far gone to care."

"What does she like and dislike?"

"She hates the thought of gagging if someone forces a cock down her throat, so avoid things like that like the plague but she doesn't mind being spunked on but not in the face.

No pain but bondage is alright as long as it isn't threatening. We've recently experimented with anal but go slowly and lots of lube, especially if any of the cocks are big.

She love big cocks in her cunt though and although we've never tried group sex I know she fantasises about having two cocks in her cunt at the same time. I'd love to be one of them. The only other problem is protection, I've had a vasectomy and she's not on the pill as she has problems swallowing them, but we can always crush a morning after pill. She hates condoms, but there is always the chance of disease."

"I'll make sure that anyone that hopes to fuck her is tested, we've got a few days to sort it out, and if she's double fucked I'll be you're second," said Don who was by now sweating and had a huge hard on. "I'll just wait until she approaches me then, I hope its soon. I take it that you don't want me to mention our conversation?"

"Good God no, just give me a ring after you've made arrangements."

__________________

The few days before her next class seemed to drag by and Susan almost lost the courage to attend, but heart in mouth she arrived five minutes early and when the class began she was disappointed that Don was not present.

Her hands were shaking and she had to begin her breathing exercises to try and keep herself under control. She had begun to relax when the door opened and in walked Don.

Susan immediately felt sick and faint and rushed to the door brushing past Don. He had seen the state she was in and followed her out to the car park, concerned that she was all right.

"Sorry Don I came over feeling feint and needed a breath of air but I would like to talk to you if you can give me a few seconds to recover my wits."

"Of course, take as long as you like," he said.

After a minute or so when Susan knew that her breathing would not return to normal until she had broached her questions. She blurted out, "What would you want me to do if I modelled for your group?"

Even though Don had been expecting the question he couldn't help being surprised at her interest. He tended to ask most of the attractive women he knew to pose, on the off chance that they might take him up, but Susan was altogether in a different class and even after she had agreed to model for the class he had thought that he had no chance of getting her to go further.

"How we generally work is to arrange a session, see how it goes, how you react to us and vice versa. We don't demand anything, but we'll ask you to do almost everything, it's up to you. The only thing we ask is that we have some continuity in order that we can repeat some of the poses or scenes we're filming or videoing."

"I didn't know this involved video," Susan said.

"We have all different kind of artists and craftsman in the group and a good model will cater for all, in fact each of the artists who attend a session asks for the opportunity to use the model as they think fit depending on how the initial session had progressed. If you had agreed to pose nude in the first session we would require somr sort of continuity in further sessions."

"What if I say no to something, maybe something I didn't like or felt embarrassed about?"

"If you say no during the first session then it will not be required in the future, we have no interest in making models do anything they don't want. We want you to be happy and enjoy yourself, naturally you'll be asked to do many things in the first and subsequent sessions, things you've never even thought of but once you've tried them, if you say no then that's that and it won't be demanded of you again."

Susan paused, she was excited by the thought of what adventures she might be embarking upon, but also scared, knowing she might not be able to summon the courage to go ahead.

Recognising her hesitation and knowing the importance of the decision she was about to make Don asked, "What has Rob got to say about you modelling, does he know it will involve seductive poses?"

"Its strange but he seems as excited by it as I am and is positively encouraging me but I'm not sure if I'll have the nerve, my stomach is churning already, just at the thought of it." She paused for a further second before continuing. "All right I'll give it a go, when would you want me and how are the sessions arranged?"

"We meet every Friday evening at seven and go on until everyone has had their fill, usually that's about midnight but we recognise that you'll need lots of breaks. A session can be exhausting until you get the hang of what is required but we'll know better after the first.

Each of the group that attends will pay a fee of £10 for your services and all of the props and costumes will be provided after appropriate fitting have taken place."

Susan was hesitant but blushing deeply she enquired. "What about my monthlies, my tits get swollen, I'm sure I won't want to pose nude at that time?"

"Don't' worry once we get an idea about your periods we'll schedule around them but you may get asked by individual artists or for smaller groups to pose outside of the normal sessions but this will of course attract its own fee and has to be agreed by you."

Susan had calmed down and she asked. "Is there anything you want me to do or bring with me?"

"If you could make sure you don't wear a bra or knickers at all on the day of the session as they leave unsightly marks on your skin in photographs and they take hours to disappear, also as you're very dark haired you might like to trim your pussy hair, ask Rob to do it for you, I'll bet he'll enjoy it. And if you sunbathe it would be better if you can do it nude, for obvious reasons."

With everything agreed they returned inside where everyone had been concerned that she was all right.

Making her excuses Susan took the opportunity to visit the toilet, mainly to wipe a very wet cunt that had drenched her knickers and was running down her thighs. It was hard to determine whether her heart was pounding with the fear of doing something so out of character or whether it was the lust and excitement of exposing herself to a group of strangers in such an intimate way in just a couple of days time.

Later that evening when she told Rob what had been arranged, they both tingled with the electric excitement that was in the air, the sex session that followed was frenzied and ended with Rob's cock buried deep inside her bum, whilst she thrust a large dildo into her gaping cunt.

Her orgasm had never been so intense, mainly due to the fact that she had never been penetrated in her arse by anything other than a finger and she was imagining someone other than her husband thrusting deep inside her cunt. She was bewildered as she recognised that the thought thrilled her. Nevertheless she was glad that the next day was only Thursday as she was very sore and stretched.

Thursday evening found her with legs wide apart as Rob trimmed the hair that topped and surrounded her cunt. He used his beard trimmer to shorten the long silky tresses and shaved the previously thick dark thatch into a narrow strip that divided the snowy white area of skin that made up her mound and finished at a point just above the blood engorged bud that was by now poking through the gaping lips of her cunt.

Susan badly needed to be fucked as Rob had not missed an opportunity to rub her clitoris or slip a finger inside her, as he stretched her skin during the shaving. She pleaded with him. "Please fuck me, I really need to come."

"Not yet, I've got to shave around the lips of your cunt and bum, and if you don't stop wriggling about I'll end up cutting you. You'll look terrible covered in Elastoplast, and stop playing with your nipples you know how that gets you going."

"If you fucked me I'd calm down," begged Susan.

"No, now keep still," demanded Rob as he playfully slapped her arse.

Five minutes later not a hair could be seen either around Susan's cunt or bum and Rob had checked rigorously by feel, sight and using his tongue, which was now licking her little bud as she squirmed beneath him.

He slipped one of her large dildoes deep inside her, it slid into the drenched cunt forcing her juices to coat the huge instrument and run from her swollen red gash. "Play with yourself while I clear up the shaving gear."

arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers