A Model Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed her hand on the latex balls of the dildo and immediately she began to pull the long shaft out of her cunt until she felt the head begin to leave her lips before thrusting it hard, back inside until it butted against the head of her womb. She slowly repeated the action building up a rhythm that increased to a frenzy.

By the time Rob had returned, Susan was thrusting the shaft in and out so quickly that the action seemed almost blurred. Her legs were planted wide apart and she had arched her back off from the bed balancing herself on her shoulders and feet. Her beautiful tits although falling towards her shoulders due to the arc of her body, still pointed proudly upwards and her nipples were red and erect.

Rob bent his head forward and bit the nipple lightly, at the same time he felt between the gyrating bum which was wet with the juices spilling from her cunt.

As he thrust a finger into her bum Susan went rigid and a hoarse groan passed from her lips, for several seconds she ceased breathing and Rob began to worry when she suddenly she gasped drawing a huge gulp of air into her lungs and she collapsed onto the bed panting and shaking with the strength of the orgasms that tore through her body.

Cruelly Rob turned her onto her face and parting her legs and raising her onto her knees, causing her lovely tits to hang low, the nipples just brushing the bedclothes. Allowing the head of the dildo to remain inside her sopping cunt Rob placed his rigid cock underneath the latex shaft and pushed roughly inside Susan's cunt pushing the dildo deeper inside with the thrust of his hips, driving the balls hard against her bum.

_______________________

Susan had enjoyed laying back and having Rob playing with her.

She had stripped naked and lay on the bed with a pillow under her bum to raise her lower body and allow access to everything between her legs.

First Rob had used an electric clipper to trim her abundant bush and now the vibrations had begun the delicious sensation that were building inside her belly.

Every so often he would brush her clitoris as the machine passed over her mound. He then lathered her up and shaved the newly trimmed hair into a narrow strip and to tighten the skin he placed a finger deep into her cunt or pulled her blood engorged cunt lips to one side or the other to strip her of any bristles near the entrances to her cunt and bum.

His gentle touch on her clitoris and finger fucking of her cunt had lit a furnace of desire in her lower belly and she felt that she had to be fucked or she would die, she cried out for release but the bastard continued to tease her further.

When Rob had finished the shaving he licked along the length of her slit and lapped at her clitoris, she wasn't sure whether she was approaching the biggest climax of her life or that something had ruptured deep inside her, as the sensation she was feeling was close to pain.

Suddenly Rob thrust a dildo deep inside her cunt and placed her hand on the bulbous end telling her to play with herself while he cleared the shaving gear away.

To relieve the pain in her cunt she began the slow rhythmic thrusting that she enjoyed so much and seconds only had passed before she had entered a realm where reality ceased and the spasms of approaching orgasm began. Her whole body was arching in a sort of involuntary muscle rictus as she pounded the dildo into her body.

Unbeknown to her Rob had sat beside her on the bed and was sucking her nipple, suddenly she felt the finger push inside her bum and the world exploded inside her mind. She was paralysed, and for a few seconds all bodily functions seemed to be seemed to be stilled in time.

Susan collapsed on the bed and felt Rob turning her over and lifting onto her knees and entering her. She realised that he hadn't removed the dildo but as she began to object to the intrusion he thrust his cock and the dildo deep inside her cunt and the explosions in her head continued until some time later she felt his weight resting motionless upon her, his spunk mingling with her juices as it ran from her well stretched and stuffed cunt.

_______________________

Friday had passed by in a haze of nerves and sickness. Susan found it impossible to swallow pills which in retrospect had been a blessing in disguise as with her problems she would have been prescribed a cocktail of drugs which would certainly have left her addicted and dependant, nevertheless she could have done with their help today. The deep breathing exercises didn't seem to help but somehow she had got through the day and by six in the evening she stood in front of the mirror ready to dress for the modelling session.

One of the group was a make up artist, so Susan only had to dress and not being allowed bra or knickers she chose a black basque without cups that contrasted so well with her milky white breasts, the nipples of which were erect and so sensitive that as she drew on the black silk blouse, electric shocks ran down to her already wet cunt, requiring the use of several tissues to mop up her juices.

She pulled on black sheer stockings and fastened them to clips hanging from the basque and lastly she donned a smart black silk skirt that reached halfway between the narrow strip of hair that remained on her pubic mound and her knees. With a pounding heart she left her house of safety and embarked on her new adventure, a step into the unknown.

____________________

Susan straightened up as the pain in her calf lessened. Her stomach was full of butterflies and she was about to turn around and go home when the door of the house opened and Don ran down the pathway and across the road, obviously having been looking out for her arrival and witnessing the accident. "Are you all right Susan?"

Susan was breathing very heavily but it had little to do with the bump on her leg, although it provided a distraction that helped to disguise her nervous state of near panic. "Sorry Don, I just need to sit down and catch me breath." The lady with the pushchair was very concerned but Susan assured her that the accident had not been her fault and that anyway she wasn't hurt.

She followed Don across the road and entered his house. Don's spacious house was of Victorian age, detached and three storeys high. An ugly ground floor extension had been built to house the kitchen, but its roof held a beautiful terrace that was filled with potted flowers and shrubs, table and chairs as well as a huge sun-lounger.

Sitting at the table were two men and a lady all about Susan's age, drinking wine and chatting. She was introduced to John, Mark and Jenny, all members of the group.

After making the introductions and sitting Susan amongst the group, Don explained. "I've arranged for a small cross section of the group to attend tonight. We recognise that the first time is always difficult for a new model and we don't want to overwhelm you, but we need to explore all possible poses, so that we know the things that suit you and those that don't.

Simon, Jim and Neal will be along in a minute and Jenny's sister Pam be come in an hour or so. Pam's into video and she's bringing some new equipment for the shoot tonight. So, it's mainly for different forms of photography. We'll sort out whether you're suited to life modelling for painters and sculptors at a later session but I should have a good idea after seeing how you cope this evening. While the sets are being set up let me look at your leg."

"The legs fine Don but I really could do with a drink, have you a glass of wine?"

The group split up to see to their various jobs leaving Don and Susan chatting and sipping their wine. "I'm not sure that I can go further than a few topless shots, I nearly didn't get here at all. I'm sorry; I really hope I haven't let you all down?" Susan's voice trembled and Don recognised how nervous she was.

"Just relax and drink your wine. No one here will force you to do anything you don't want and anyway every model suffers from nerves on the first outing, it's only natural. Jenny has done some modelling for us in the past, so I've arranged for her to do a twosome with you to start with, just to settle you in."

Susan felt better knowing she wouldn't be out there on her own but she had made a pact with herself and she was adamant that the furthest she would go was some nude work and even then her legs would remain firmly closed, as she had been astonished to notice as she had dressed how the lips of her cunt gaped open in her excited state, revealing her most intimate parts. She had gulped down her first glass of wine to quench her thirst, as if it was water. A second was poured and she had only taken a couple of sips when Neal, the groups make-up artist walked over and was introduced to her.

Neal was in his early thirties, tall and very muscular. He worked in the theatre but looked much more like a rugby player.

Susan found it hard not to display both shock and amusement when he spoke in an outrageously high pitched camp tone. "Well what are we going to do with you luvey. Oh my, these fellas always want the models to look so sluttish but you my luv have such fine features. I think we'll have to go all sophisticated, what do you think ducks?"

No one was sure to whom this monologue was aimed at and no-one bothered to reply but Susan was ushered up by Neal, who grabbed a couple of bottles of the wine and led her through the studio into a large room that was furnished as a dressing room with walls covered in mirrors and what looked like a dentist chair.

Bewildered by Neal's ultra masculine appearance and camp manner, Susan's nerves disappeared and she instinctively warmed to this outrageous but friendly man.

Taking for granted that his opinion was the only one that mattered, Neal opened up his make-up case whilst singing a very melodic chorus of 'Killing me softly with his song', pausing only to take a swig of Susan's wine, having brought a couple of bottles but only one glass.

"You don't mind us girls sharing do you luv? Now, off with the blouse and skirt luvey, we don't want make up on them do we? Ooh, aren't they smart? He said commenting on her underwear. Where did you get them? He continued without expecting a reply. I can't get anything nice to fit me, designers seem to think all us girls are built like a toothpick."

Seeing Susan's full breasts with the nipples erect the size of acorns, he quipped, "you're hardly going to fit in an 'A' cup either are you luvey?"

Being made up by Neal was a pleasure in itself. He was so chatty and funny. After finishing the make-up on her face, he began applying powder to her body. Noticing how wet her cunt was he made it seem the most normal thing in the world and dried her gently inside and out before powdering between her legs.

When he had finished he tapped his chin saying, "There's no way I can close it up though luvey, it's a good job it's a beauty, the groups in for a treat tonight. I'll be on hand during the shoot to make good any wear and tear, so don't you worry."

Although Susan had calmed down during Neal's ministrations, his touch and manner had started a smouldering fire in her belly and she had begun enjoying the focus of attention. Nevertheless, she was still concerned about how the group would react when she refused to go any further than nude studies.

Susan began the evening posing against some of the studio props for still photography, this was mainly for the painters and sculptors who would study the image and begin work later, only requiring her to pose for life studies as it needed refining.

Susan began to relax immediately and was enjoying the session. When she was asked to remove her blouse she did so without reservation knowing that her tits were her most stunning feature, certainly the group were more than appreciative.

Over the following ten minutes she was asked to pose standing, kneeling with her tits dangling down, laying on the sun lounger outside in the sunlight and lastly sitting on a chair in the studio much like Christine Keeler's famous pose. Moving around so her back was against the chair backrest she was leaning back when she was asked to open her legs a wide as they would go.

Susan's skirt had already ridden up and she realised that her cunt was fully exposed and gaping wide open. Strangely, instead of being embarrassed she felt exuberant and stretched her legs as far apart as the arms of the chair would allow, her heart beating so loudly that she was surprised that no one else could hear it.

One of the group asked if she could get her legs up over the arms of the chair and as she was accomplishing this feat she looked down to see that her cunt was gaping open and that her juices were dripping out onto the leather of the seat.

Jenny asked if she could tidy her up and when Susan agreed the girl removed her own robe and naked she knelt between Susan's legs and instead of using a tissue, she began to lick along the length of Susan's sopping crack.

Susan stiffened, and then suddenly went into convulsions as Jenny nibbled on her clitoris sending her into an explosive orgasm, making her body tremble as the spasms tore through her.

The flash guns lit the already brilliantly lit studio but Susan didn't notice.

Her first rational thought was when her own hand that had been pinching her nipples were forcibly removed and she looked down to see that each of her breasts was being sucked by a different man.

The wanton acts that Susan was allowing led to further orgasms that seemed to her to be almost continuous, and it was with irritation when she was lifted bodily, stripped of her skirt and carried out to the balcony where she was laid on the sun lounger.

Jenny lay on top of her with her head between Susan's legs in the sixty-nine position and began to lap at her cunt. Susan found herself looking at the first cunt other than her own that she had ever seen.

Both girls were handed large vibrators and directed to wank each other with them. Tentatively Susan bent forwards and licked Jenny's clitoris and enjoying the taste she thrust her tongue deep into the moist cunt, lapping at the juices that were by now flowing as freely as her own.

Responding to the moans of pleasure coming from Jenny and enjoying vocally the thrusting she was receiving from the large vibrator in her own cunt, she placed the bulbous head against Jenny's gaping cunt lips. The cunt swallowed the vibrator in one go, almost sucking it in, and the girl above her began to writhe about in the throws of orgasm.

Unbeknown to both of them Pam had arrived and had set up a large portable monitor that was attached to the video camera with which she was recording the action. Looking up Susan was stunned to see the images of the monitor which showed the vibrator being thrust in and out of her own cunt at breathtaking speed.

The image on the screen and the sensations developing in her belly were too much and she was tipped over into another huge orgasm which seemed to paralyse her.

When she at last came too Jenny had left her and she had been turned over onto her knees. She was asked if one of the lads could simulate fucking her. Her mind was unable to comprehend anything and even though she remembered the pact she had made with herself and that she had already far exceeded the limit she had set herself, she just nodded in agreement.

She felt the cock nestle against her cunt opening and looking up at the monitor she saw the most incredibly sized cock laying at the entrance of her gaping lips. She was at first frightened by the size of it. It must have been twice the length of Rob's and four times the diameter, much bigger than her largest dildo. She felt its weight even just resting inside her vagina. She looked behind her to see John smiling at her and brandishing the frightening implement in his hand.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, can I just put the head inside?" Unable to speak, again she just nodded and watching the monitor it was with wonder that she saw the massive cockhead slowly begin to disappear inside her cunt.

The feeling inside her belly as the cock inched inside was incredible and the image on the monitor as her lips slowly swallowed the cock ensure that any juices required for lubrication were instantly secreted.

John had paused after about four inches of cockhead was lodged inside the stretched entrance and the group had gathered around to see the amazing sight. Not being able to take her eyes from the monitor it was Susan that suddenly thrust herself backwards impaling herself.

Susan gasped as the cockhead hit the entrance to her womb, a sensation that always triggered her orgasms. She cried out in anguish, "Oh God I'm coming! Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me! Oh God, Oh God, ooooooh!

___________________________

As Susan had pushed backwards John's cock had effortlessly slipped inside the sodden cunt, but the muscles around her entrance were stretched to the limit and the friction had produced an incredible sensation for John.

Susan was screaming in gibberish encouragement for him to fuck her and he began to pound into her, no longer gently. He knew he would be unable to prevent himself from coming for very long. Not that it mattered to Susan who was now in a world of her own, the only part of her body that was not paralysed in orgasm were the muscles around the entrance to her cunt that were gripping the shaft of John's cock and almost milking it.

John knowing that his orgasm was close gasped out, asking if he could come inside her. Even in the mists of semi-consciousness Susan registered his words and knowing she was unprotected she tried to form words to tell him to withdraw.

She shouted, "Yes come in me; fill me with your spunk." John ejaculated in ten or twelve mighty thrusts, each time screaming out in his release.

The power of the first thrust had caused Susan's arms to collapse and her face rested on the cold leather of the bed, requiring John to support her, gripping her hips and pulling her onto him with increased force.

By now she was delirious and it was several minutes before she realised that John's cock had left her cunt and had been replaced once more by Jenny's tongue which was licking away the intermingled spunk and juices that had leaked from between the blood engorged lips.

It seemed incredible but only half an hour had passed and already Susan was exhausted.

Everyone said how fantastic the shoot had been and how sexy Susan was. She herself couldn't believe what she had allowed to happen but she wouldn't allow herself to feel guilt or shame, as she knew how much she had enjoyed everything and recognised how Rob was going to love hearing about how she had allowed herself to be used and how licentious his previously timid wife had become.

The image of the massive cock pounding into her had blown her mind and she knew that it would have the same effect on her husband when he saw a copy of the video.

________________________

A half hour break was called to allow Susan to collect herself and allow Neal to repair the considerable damage. First Neal gave her a massage, another of his specialities. He lifted her effortlessly from the couch and carried her upstairs to a huge bathroom that included a walk in shower area.

Still wearing her basque and stockings now drenched in perspiration and her body covered in her juices and John's spunk, Neal sat her under a cooling water spray and stripping of his own shorts and tee shirt, he undressed her completely, gently rinsing and folding up her underwear. He soaped her all over and laying her down he opened her legs wide and gently prising apart the lips of her cunt he pushed three fingers inside and spooned out a handful of the spunk that John had pumped inside her.