A Model Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking her up he sat her on a bidet allowing a cooling stream to wash away the surface traces of the sex act.

Susan noticing Neal's impressive hard on asked if he was excited by her. He admitted that he was bi-sexual and found her very attractive.

She asked whether he would like to fuck her but he explained that it was an unwritten rule that on a club night a model could only be fucked within the group session, but in private sessions anything would go. Anyway he confessed, he would prefer to fuck her bum and if she would allow him he would do so during the next session.

Susan looking from the huge erection into his eyes knew that because of his kindness she could refuse him nothing and said she would allow him to do anything he wanted to her, but she continued. "I've only ever been fucked in the bum by my husband and his cock is much smaller than yours, do you think I can manage to take a cock of that size?"

"After I've given you a massage I'll lube you up luv, if we make sure you're well prepared, I think you'll manage fine."

_____________________

When Susan returned to the studio she found that a large cushion covered bench had been placed in the centre of the room. The legs were adjustable and she was asked to lie on her back so that she could support herself with both feet on the floor and the bench between her legs.

She was asked whether Jenny and Pam might suck her tits and fuck her with dildoes whilst still photographs were taken. Susan agreed as long as both girls were also naked and she was allowed to play with them in return.

Pam sat beside her and kissed her passionately on her mouth, slipping her tongue inside. Her hands caressed Susan's tits pinching the nipples. In return Susan played with Pam's nipples but her attention was taken by her clitoris which was the size of a miniature cock.

Meanwhile, Jenny was busy between Susan's legs, licking along the length of the slit and sucking each of the lips into her mouth. She pushed her tongue deep into this warm wet lower mouth, withdrawing slightly to rub the tip of her nose over Susan's tumescent clitoris.

Sensing that she needed something more, Jenny placed the head of an enormous latex dildo the knob of which was larger than Jenny's clenched fist against the entrance to Susan's cunt. She prised the lips apart and watched fascinated as Susan's cunt opened and began to swallow the dildo.

Pam was now sucking Susan's nipples but was finding it hard to hang on as the body beneath her was bucking up and down with a rhythmic fucking motion as Jenny was thrusting into it, trying to suck the dildo right inside, it was a good job that it had an enormous pair of balls at its end, or she was sure it would have disappeared.

Once again Susan's world exploded, the dildo was causing tremors throughout her body and her mind just didn't seem to be able to cope.

Susan was drifting in and out of consciousness, every time the orgasms hit her the mist descended. When she came around fully, Neal was sitting beside her sponging her down with some cool water. Her breathing had returned to somewhere near normal when Don asked her if she would attempt another scenario.

"Would it be possible for Neal to fuck my bum before I'm too knackered to attempt anything else?" Susan asked.

"Well, we had intended to leave that for later, but would you be prepared to try to take John in your cunt at the same time as Neal fucks your bum?" Don replied.

"Is that possible? Susan asked, remembering the size of the two men's cocks.

"Everything is possible, when you're ready you'll see," replied Don.

John was laid on the bench, the head of which was raised so he was in a semi-sitting position.

His cock was enormous, almost the size of her own forearm. She was amazed that this huge weapon had managed to get inside her. Susan was asked to straddle it and placing herself over the rampant cock she lowered herself onto it.

With her legs on either side of the bench and on tiptoe, the cock rested at the entrance to Susan's cunt. Bending down Susan pulled the lips open and began to slide herself downwards until she was on the flats of her feet and about four inches of the cockhead was lodged inside her.

She luxuriated in the sensation of being filled so completely as the knobbly shaft rubbed against her slippery cunt walls. Her muscles gripped the shaft tightly but when John suddenly launched himself upwards and his cockhead butted up against her cervix, she cried out at the sudden invasion and made herself relax, allowing the ripples of pleasure float over her as he began his rhythmical thrust upwards into her.

John pulled her towards him, making her stumble and causing her weight to completely impale her on the cock, which still had two or three more inches to go before it would disappear inside her.

She cried out in pain unable to take any further length but John ignored her and began to nuzzle her breasts, sucking a nipple into his mouth while he mauled the other roughly with his fingers.

Suddenly she sensed Neal behind her, opening the cheeks of her bum. He had coated his fingers with more of the lubricant and was rubbing it around the edge of her anus, before gently pushing a finger inside.

Feeling both of her lower orifices penetrated was gorgeous but the difference in the size of a finger and Neal's impressive cock made her a little frightened about her ability to accept him. "Please don't hurt me," pleaded Susan.

Neal smeared the lubricant over his cockhead and shaft and pressed it against the puckered hole. Susan looked up at the monitor and watched as the cock stretched her.

For a second nothing seemed to happen other than a feeling of discomfort, when all of a sudden her muscles gave and the head of the cock slipped inside.

She screamed at the pain and Neal started to withdraw but Susan stopped him saying, "No Neal, leave there for a few seconds and let me get used to it." Slowly the pain eased. "Give me another inch or two, gently please."

Slowly but surely as Susan watched the monitor her bum accepted the cock and mesmerised she saw the two men begin a sawing motion, experimenting in their timing and thrusting.

With Susan being able to take her own weight on her feet, John was able to thrust upwards into her cunt and as he withdrew Neal would thrust deep inside her bum.

The initial pain had been replaced by a growing sense of licentiousness as she watched the cocks ramming into her and it could not be long before each of the participants would reach their orgasms.

Susan hit her first orgasm in a blinding flash of light that filled her mind. Her body was immobilised by the shock of her coming and she became nothing more than a receptacle for the spunk that the two men began to pump deep inside of her.

When Neal had recovered he lifted Susan off of John, who left the bench and was replaced by Don who was sporting a normal sized but very hard cock. Susan was again lowered onto his cock and took her weight on her feet.

Don's cock easily penetrated her and for a second she knew she would have trouble giving either of them any friction having been filled previously with such a huge implement as well as the deluge of spunk that had just been pumped into her stretched cunt.

Still not fully aware of her surroundings and oblivious of the photographer's flashguns that periodically lit the room and only seemed to blend with the flashes that were continually exploding in her mind, Susan felt another cockhead exploring the entrance to her cunt. Looking up at the monitor she saw another, somehow more familiar cock stretching her and forcing its way inside.

She looked back and saw a smiling Rob sporting the biggest hard on she had ever seen him with, begin his thrusting in unison with Don, who was levering himself up into her cunt.

It was an incredibly tight fit but soon both men were ramming themselves into her with a force that was lifting her off of her feet, suspending her on the cocks for a split second at the end of each thrust. Susan fainted with the force of her orgasm.

________________________

Rob had arrived just as Susan had orgasmed under the ministrations of Pam and Jenny. Because of the bright lights needed for photography and video work he could easily remain unnoticed in the background.

Watching his wife's cunt swallow the large dildo was incredible and soon she was bucking up and down uncontrollably. Both Jenny and Pam had been in danger of being hurt as Susan thrashed about.

On his arrival Don had whispered to him that everything had been done as he had advised and it had all gone like clockwork. She had already been fucked by John who had an enormous cock and had enjoyed multiple orgasms.

Don had explained that Neal a huge man was in fact bi-sexual and had already befriended her to such an extent that she had asked if he be allowed to bugger her at sometime during the evening.

As he watched his wife recovering on the bench, Don came up to him and said, "We're arranging a double penetration, one in her bum and one in her cunt. After, if you're up to it, we'll double fuck her as you suggested."

"I will be if I don't come in my pants watching her being fucked and buggered at the same time, doesn't she look gorgeous?"

Rob watched as John lay on his back on the bench sporting the most enormous cock that he had ever seen. Susan straddled him and lowered herself onto the huge weapon.

Standing in the shadows behind her he could see her cunt open and swallow the four inches of cockhead, pausing with at least eight inches of the gnarled shaft still remaining to penetrate her.

Suddenly, John launched himself upwards, thrusting the weapon inside of her and lifting her several inches off of the floor. Susan screamed. Rob was not sure whether in pain or pleasure. John withdrew leaving the head of his cock inside and grasped her nipples stretching her tits as he pulled her forward and sucking a tit. Susan, pulled of balance fell onto him and forced the remainder of the cock into herself.

Neil, now naked showed what a hulking man he was and had a sizable, bone hard cock to match, approached Susan and parting the cheeks of her bum began to smear lubricant around and inside her anus.

Neil's bulk blocked his vision and he was about to move for a better view when Don directed him to a big video monitor that was relaying pictures being taken by one of the girls that had been making love to Susan earlier.

Rob couldn't believe that Susan's almost virgin bum would be able to take a cock of that size, especially with her cunt already filled by a weapon of monster proportions.

At first the cockhead met resistance but suddenly almost with a slurping sound it slipped inside her bum. Susan cried out in obvious pain but as Neil began to withdraw she stopped him and asked him to wait a second for her to get used to the size of it. Minutes later, not only was the whole cock buried deeply inside her bum, but the men had begun to thrust their cocks in unison into Susan's limp body, her tits bouncing with the force of the thrusts. Her mouth was forming words but no sound came from her, suddenly she froze as her orgasm paralysed her.

The two men were oblivious and continued pounding into her until, within seconds of each other; they began to pump their spunk into his motionless wife.

As Neil was recovering Don approached him and whispered in his ear. He withdrew from Susan's bum with a plop and spunk gushed out of her arse running down between the cleft of her cheeks. He lifted her effortlessly off of John's huge penis and the spunk and her juices ran from her cunt, down her thighs, spilling onto John's muscled belly and pooling in his belly button, running down to mingle with that already covering his cock and balls.

John got up from the bench, and Don after beckoning Rob forward, lay down in his place.

Neil lowered Susan onto Don's cock, which slid easily into her stretched and slippery cunt. Rob approaching from behind Susan was able to push her forward and without speaking to her he located her cunt entrance and slid his cock into his wife, nest to that of another man, words didn't seem appropriate somehow!

Susan looked back maybe sensing it was him and he smiled at her, then he began an unmerciful thrusting motion, trying to keep time with Don, as they both rammed into her overfilled cunt. It was an incredibly tight fit but the sensation to Rob was fantastic.

He reached around with his left hand and grabbed a flailing tit, his right hand forefinger felt for and found her spunk covered clitoris and began to rub and pinch it roughly. Susan didn't respond. She had fainted.

________________________

When Susan came around she was in a bathrobe, still naked underneath, lying on the couch with spunk leaking from her cunt and bum. She picked some up on the end of her finger and put it to her lips, tasting it tentatively; she had never really liked the taste of spunk.

Don walked into the room looking concerned.

"Are you all right?"? She nodded and he continued. There are still some shots that some of the photographers would like to take and three of the lads would like to fuck you, do you think you could manage?"

"Oh Don, I have really loved being fucked, but I'm not sure that I've got enough strength to do anything other than lie there, would they mind?"

Rob sat at his wife's side holding her hand and sucking a tit. Don was on her other side doing likewise.

Don and Neal each held a tired leg upwards and as wide apart as they would comfortably go, spreading her thighs. Her hairless cunt gaped open, red and swollen, spunk and juices had puddled inside. The thin strip of hair that covered mound was plastered with congealed spunk, which also covered most of her abdomen and her tits.

In turn, each of the three men thrust their cock inside a comatose Susan, who babbled intelligible words that made little sense.

Each man pumped their spunk into the overflowing cunt, which simply could not contain the huge amount and overflowed running into her open anus filling it before continuing between the cheeks of her arse and forming a puddle on the bench below.

Because her muscles had lost all of their strength her cunt was unable to produce any friction and therefore the fucking was long and furious before each of the men exploded inside of her.

The cameras had long since run out of film but the orgy of lust continued without any pretence other than the men's need to fuck this beautiful and compliant woman into a submission she had already so freely given.