A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Susie - a model away from the catwalk!
22k words
4.7
20.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Susie woke on Monday morning with excitement throughout her body. Jim would be working in the garden today and she and Jenny would be naked before him. She did not intend to 'fuck the gardener' but she would not object if Jenny did. Jim would have to square his own conscience between himself and Mandy. Before that though she intended to make sure that she and Jenny got a good look at Jim's pissing cock.

The family lunch had gone well and after a little afternoon nap for all of them June had taken her husband home, saying that if he could get it up again later he would have to make do with her. She said that she would return later in the week for her shave. Frank did not seem inclined to object.

Susie and Jenny slept in their own beds that night. They had sat together in the sitting room for a while, watching television. They were still naked and they occasionally kissed and fondled one another.

Susie had suddenly started rubbing Jenny between her legs. Jenny had squealed and spread her thighs wide. Susie found the crack and then her cunt, inserting first two and then three fingers deep inside Jenny.

"Did Daddy's cock feel as good as this," she panted as she frigged her friend furiously. "I just love your cunt Jenny darling! Are you going to come for me?"

"Oh Susie darling, I'm coming already," gasped Jenny as her orgasm overtook her. She flung her arms around Susie's neck and they kissed deeply.

Then Jenny had gone down on to Susie's cunny, kissing and tonguing her until she had screamed out in ecstasy and ejected a veritable river of cum juice, all of which was greedily consumed by a furiously sucking Jenny.

Now it was time for some more fun! Susie was really enjoying her break from modelling. She leapt put of bed and almost ran down the stairs; she would take Jenny breakfast in bed.

Too late! Jenny was already in the kitchen, making toast and coffee. She too was naked, her large nipples standing proudly on her tits. A tray was prepared with a large pink rose from the garden standing in a champagne flute.

"Oh drat!" exclaimed Jenny. "I was going to bring you breakfast in bed and lick you all over!"

"That sounds lovely," whispered Susie as she kissed her friend and tweaked her erect nipples. "Bring the tray into the lounge and do it there!"

Soon Susie was spread out along the big sofa in the lounge with Jenny in close attendance. Jenny had sucked and caressed Susie's toes before moving up to her thighs. Susie tried to eat her toast and marmalade carefully but drops kept falling on to her breasts. Jenny's eagle eye spotted each one, pouncing and licking the spots off, not forgetting to give Susie's nipples a quick suck as she did so.

Now Jenny had her tongue deep into Susie's cunt, licking and sucking to her friend's utter delight. Susie had her left titty in her left hand and was furiously sucking and licking her left breast and nipple; her right hand was holding the top of Jenny's head firmly to her crack. Strangely enough she was annoyed that she didn't have a spare hand for her coffee cup.

At the other end of the village Mandy was once again impaled on Jim's cock. Fortunately they were both still naked as they were covered in sweat due to the temperature and to their exertions. They were in the kitchen as Jim was about to leave for work when Mandy appeared naked in the kitchen and distracted him.

"Oh God fuck Jim, I'm coming," she gasped. He never failed to ignite her passion. She had worked it out that it was because he had a way of rubbing his hairy pubes against her clit every time he stuck it in her from the front. He thrust once more and she dissolved in hot juicy emotions.

Jim felt Mandy's juices beginning to run down his hairy thighs, tickling him slightly. It also made him want to come!

"Here I come, you randy bitch!" he growled as he thrust into her, harder and faster each time.

"No Jim, not in me!" screeched Mandy as she pulled back, grabbing his cock as it emerged from her wet hole. "I can't have your sperm running out of me all morning! I've got to work remember."

She frigged his cock hard and then watched as ropes of his hot white spunk squirted all over her belly. As usual he had a lot; it covered both her hands as well as she milked every seed from his tube. Then she spread it all over her belly. Jim groaned and his cock recovered most of its stiffness.

"God girl you always make me want to fuck you again. I can't get enough of you. I'm fixated on your cunt. Let me feel how wet you are!"

"Ummm, that feels lovely," moaned Mandy softly. "Now let me wipe this spunk off me and get to work. You haven't forgotten that I've got to run the place for Gary and Jane tomorrow have you? I won't be back in the afternoon for you to come home and jump my bones. You'll have to make do with Susie and her friend. Have you seen her yet? The friend I mean."

"No, that will happen this morning I expect. Should be good for sunbathing for the girls. Just look at that sunshine already!"

"I bet you can't stop playing with yourself at the sight of those bikini clad girls," laughed Mandy. "No wonder you're always ready to give me a good fucking. Not that I'm complaining mind!"

Jim smiled to himself. He had mentioned to Mandy that Susie had been sunbathing nude all last week but he'd not said how he'd refrained from tossing himself off so that he could shoot his load into her when he got home!

The girls were well spread out comfortably long before Jim arrived to start work. It was about ten thirty when Susie heard the engine of his old pick-up in the track beside the garden.

"Here comes Jim now," she said as the engine noise moved slowly past and on into the yard area beyond. "He'll be a few minutes getting everything ready before he comes in here!"

"Ohhhh God I'm so nervous," squeaked Jenny as she lay on her back oiling her breasts to protect them from the sun.

"Don't be," smiled Susie. "Just enjoy the feeling. Now listen to me. Jim has a routine that he goes through each morning. I want you to go down to the connecting gate, hide yourself, and watch him. You won't be disappointed, I promise you!"

"Why? What does he do?" asked Jenny.

"Go and find out," answered Susie as she began to spread sun blocker over her flat belly, feeling exquisite tingling begin a little lower down. She closed her eyes as Jenny stood and wandered off down the garden.

Susie managed to erase the thought of Jim's cock from her mind as her slender fingers eased over her cunt. She relaxed and sank into the sheer enjoyment of her body.

Then she heard running feet and several deep, gasping breaths as Jenny returned at full speed. She flopped down on to her lounger.

"My God Susie, have you seen that cock? Oh, of course you have! What a whopper! He just lobbed it out and pissed on that heap of rubbish. God what a stream he made! Then he took himself in hand and wanked himself up to a full erection, squirting out his piss remains as he grew! God, it must be a foot long!"

Susie opened her eyes and smiled at her friend, the fingers of her right hand returning to the lips of her quim.

"I calculated it to be about eight inches myself. Making himself fully erect is new though. He knows I have a friend staying so I suppose he is extra excited. He knows that I've seen him pissing and I know that he's seen me naked too. I'm not going to do anything about it but if you want to, be my guest! He'll be in here in about twenty minutes."

"Oh my God I'm so excited," squeaked Jenny. "Talk about London life! I haven't seen a cock there in months and here I've seen two in as many days. I fucked the first one and I'm damn sure that I'm going to fuck the second!"

"Just make sure that his girlfriend doesn't find out," replied Susie with a secret smile to herself.

Jenny lay down on her lounger, trying to relax. She couldn't get the vision of Jim's cock out of her mind. Christ! Now she wanted to pee!

"I gotta go piss," she announced.

"Don't bother on my account," said Susie. "I've seen you before, remember!"

Jenny remained lying down on the lounger. She opened her thighs and relaxed. Susie raised herself slightly and watched as Jenny began to eject a long pale yellow stream from her urethra.

The gate creaked a little as Jenny finished and Jim appeared at the bottom of the garden with a wheelbarrow full of compost. He disappeared for a minute and then returned with some plants in earthenware pots. He moved to the back corner of the garden and began to dig holes for the plants. He had barely glanced at the girls.

Susie and Jenny began to chatter idly about nothing, totally aware of their nakedness in front of a well-hung male. After a while their conversation became less forced as they talked about life in the fashion world.

Then Jim turned to change position in the garden. He looked over at the girls, absorbing the vision of their beautiful bodies displayed before him. He couldn't help it, his cock rose firmly inside his denim shorts. He wasn't wearing pants, just an old sweaty blue sleeveless shirt above his shorts. His heavy gardening boots looked somewhat incongruous in the circumstances.

Fucking Hell! That friend of Susie's was a cracker! Just look at those tits. Christ, he'd love to wrap those around his boner and jack himself off all over them. He would do that to Mandy tonight, for sure!

Susie got up and went to fetch the Champagne. She brought out a tray with the bottle and glasses and also a can of beer for Jim. The day was now hot.

"Jim, will you please come and open this bottle for us please?" called Susie. "I brought you a can of beer too."

Jim was now in a dilemma. He couldn't refuse to open the Champagne but that meant facing the girls with a huge hard-on in his shorts. He took a deep breath, turned around, and walked firmly over to the girls. He took the bottle from Susie's hand.

"Mornin' ladies," he said croakily. "I wasn't sure that you'd seen me. You seemed to be too deeply engrossed in your conversation!"

"Jim!" exclaimed Susie. "If you think that two hot blooded young females don't notice a hunk of a man when he's standing not ten yards away then you don't know much about girls. Especially when we can both see that you've got a nice stiffy inside those shorts!"

Jim grinned self-consciously but the 'damage' had already been done, so to speak. So he lifted the beer can to his lips and looked openly at Jenny's wonderful breasts. He almost choked as she clearly thrust her chest out towards him.

"Jenny! Behave yourself!" giggled Susie, breaking the ice. Both girls laughed now as they took a big mouthful of Champagne.

"Jim, as you now obviously know, this is my best friend Jenny from London. She's a bit naïve about country ways so she was very surprised, and thrilled, to see you take a piss this morning. I promised her that she would see some cocks this week so yours is very welcome. Sit down for a little while and get acquainted! I'm off to take a pee of my own!"

Susie rose gracefully from her lounger and walked across the lawn into her cottage. Jim and Jenny watched her go every step of the way.

"Isn't she just so beautiful," sighed Jenny wistfully. "You can't just help but love her, can you?"

"Oh she's beautiful all right," said Jim. "Me? I like a little bit more meat on my women than that. Anyway, she's my employer so it's hands off as far as I'm concerned. Now, her friend though . . .?"

Jenny blushed all over her body and Jim looked at her, especially at her breasts and her shaved snatch. He couldn't see the latter as Jenny had nervously put her left hand between her thighs and clamped them together as soon as Jim had walked over to the loungers. Now she took a breath and looked back at Jim.

"Jim. As you know I've already had a peek at your, er, equipment. It was a real thrill but I couldn't see it properly at that distance. Is there any chance that I could have another look? Please?"

Jim smiled. He was on home territory here. He knew that girls liked to look at big cocks and he knew that his was pretty big. He stood up.

"I'm game," he said. "I'm afraid that I've got a hard-on at the moment. Is that all right?"

"Fuckin' Hell," gasped Jenny. "Of course it's all fuckin' right. Let me see it! How big is it?"

"About eight and a half inches," said Jim as he reached for his belt buckle. "Mandy, my girlfriend, measures me regular. She thinks she's going to make it bigger. She might too; the way she handles it! There we are Miss; how's that!"

Jim's shorts fell to the ground and his mighty engine sprang forward in all its glory. As it bobbed in front of Jenny pre-cum juice began to leak from his little hole. Jenny gazed at it as if mesmerised. The tip of her tongue appeared from the corner of her mouth and Jim gave a soft moan.

"Please Miss, er, Jenny, could you move your hand from your, er, cunt? I want to see your soft pink pussy."

Jenny nodded almost imperceptively, her eyes still on the throbbing monster in front of her. She moved her hand and opened her thighs a little. Neither of them noticed Susie returning across the lawn.

"Fuckin' Hell!" panted Mandy as she surveyed her spunk-covered breasts. Jim had just raised himself from between her tits to ejaculate all over them. Now he grinned in satisfaction as a sticky white tendril of his sperm hung from his cock down to Mandy's left nipple.

Mandy looked up at Jim and smiled.

"Christ, I know that you always shoot a lot Jim darling but that's ever so much. What brought that on? I know, it's those girls up at Susie's, isn't it? Were they sunbathing naked today?"

Mandy dribbled her fingers into the sticky spendings. As she inserted her fingers into her mouth the remaining spunk fell from Jim's knob end on to her left tit. His cock began to droop although it remained an impressive sight. He watched with enjoyment as Mandy feasted some more on the spunk on her tits.

"Yes Mandy my love, those girls were in the buff all day today. Susie's friend Jenny's got tits as big of yours! I wanted to tit fuck her but I'd only just met her, hadn't I? So I made myself a promise that I'd do yours as soon as I got home. I expect that's why I did such a lot. It'd been waiting all day, you see!"

Mandy reached out and captured Jim's cock between her sticky palms. She began to rub his knob end into the remaining sperm on her breasts.

"I bet you'll fuck that Jenny if you get the chance this week, won't you, you randy sod?" Tears sprang to her eyes. "I really hate you sometimes, you know!"

Despite Mandy's tears she still held on to Jim's tool. Now she raised her head and began to suck his spunk off it. He began to swell again.

"Don't fret Mandy, I'm not going off you and I've certainly not finished with what you have to offer me yet!"

Jim closed his eyes as Mandy began to firmly wank his engine.

"Good! Fuckin' good!" said Mandy, her lovely big tits beginning to flex as she expertly handled her lover. "Let's get this tool inside me before I have to go off to work. I haven't had an orgasm yet this afternoon. I shall want another one tonight when I get home so don't drink too much beer!"

"No miss, I won't," grinned Jim happily as he began to thrust firmly into Mandy's hot wet love tunnel.

"And Jim?"

"Yes?"

"When you've fucked that Jenny, or Susie, or both, I want you to come home and tell me everything, but everything, about it. I want you to tell it to me while you're shafting me as hard as you can! Agreed?"

"Agreed," answered Jim as Mandy's demands excited him quickly towards his 'second coming' of the afternoon!

Back in London two men were glowering at one another across a large mahogany desk. They had only met that morning but already there was animosity between them. The subject was important to them both. Susie Farmiloe!

"I already told you about fifty times," growled Matthew Oldsmith. "I don't know where the fuck Susie is. When I find her I'm going to tan her pretty little arse too! She's causing me a hell of a lot of extra work, I can tell you!"

"Look," said Craig Hudson in a placating manner. "I don't want to fall out with you. I've only got a couple of weeks before I'm due on set in Morocco. I must find and speak to Susie before then."

"OK," said Matt grudgingly at last. "I'll help you if I can. Here's the letter she left me when she went off. I'll get Ginny, my assistant, to give you as much personal information as we have on Susie and maybe you can track her down from that."

"Thanks a lot," said Craig. "I'll try to find her, never fear."

"One thing though," said Matt, rising to his feet to conclude the meeting. "I want to know what you find out, especially if you locate her."

Craig was silent for a moment.

"I'll ask her to call you but it will be her decision, not mine. From the tone of this letter she really wants to be alone for a while."

"Fucking Hell!" exploded Matt. "She's losing us both money! Ginny!!" he bellowed into the next office.

Ginny helped Craig as much as she could, even telling him things that she knew that Matt didn't know. Him being an almost A-level Hollywood film star her panties were soaking wet!

By the end of the day Craig knew that he was going to have to go to Warwickshire. Susie's parents lived there and he had found out that her best friend and hairdresser Jenny Jones was on holiday and no one at the salon knew where she had gone. It was unusual as Jenny always told everyone who would listen where she was going and whom she was going with. This time she had said absolutely nothing.

Craig got his hotel to hire him a car with plenty of maps and a sat-nav gismo and arranged to check out in the morning.

The girls had fallen asleep on their loungers in Susie's back garden after drinking their Champagne and the excitement of Jim's proud equipment exhibition.

Fortunately they woke before their backs (or fronts) became painfully burnt. Nevertheless they repaired indoors for a cooling shower. Jenny had her hands between her thighs again as she recalled Jim's magnificent equipment. She gasped as Susie slipped into the cabinet beside her.

"Well darling," she said as she took Jenny firmly by the shoulders. "Have you decided whether or not you are going to fuck Jim?"

Jenny looked Susie in the eyes as she nodded her head.

"Ohhh yes Susie darling! I've just got to have that big cock inside of me at least once this week. Just think how much spunk those big balls will pump into you and with such force!"

"You're impossible!" laughed Susie as she slipped her arms around and down Jenny's back, stopping on her magnificent buttocks and pulling her body hard into her.

Jenny kissed Susie. Their mouths opened and their tongues explored. They ground their breasts and pubes against each other, making more juice as they did so.

When the kiss finished Jenny squeezed Susie nipples and rubbed them against her own.

"Susie darling?"

"Yes Jenny my love."

"I'm ever so wet down there! Will you lick me out? I'm desperate to come!"

"Only if we do it sixty-nine style," whispered Susie. "Don't forget, Jim is forbidden fruit for me but it only makes it worse. He's got such a big tool. God, I wish Craig was here!"

"If he comes here before I go home I shall wet my knickers," giggled Jenny.

"No knickers are to be worn when Craig arrives," laughed Susie. "That will solve that problem. My bed or yours?"

"It's my shower so it'll be my bed," giggled Jenny again. In less than a minute she was flat on her back with a mouthful of Susie's pink vagina as Susie in turn pushed her tongue deep inside her friend. Their wet but warm soft bodies excited them so much.

Susie thrust her tongue deep inside her friend. It crossed her mind that Jenny tasted a little different today. It must be the anticipation of fucking Jim, she decided. She wondered if it had changed her taste, Just the thought of it spurred her on towards her orgasm and she quickly made more juice. Jenny mumbled into her pussy, tickling her clitty.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers