A Modern Ancient

Story Info
Vampire finds his mate on an online gaming site.
3.4k words
3.98
21.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara opened her slim laptop and pulled it onto her lap. It soon warmed up her legs as it started up, the familiar background of her cat appeared on the large screen. For Lara it had been a long day and she longed to sign onto her favourite online game to escape life for just a few hours. Typing in her login details with her petite hands she waited while the screen loaded, her character was not unlike herself, short, long copper hair that shone with health. Her eyes, the same emerald green and her ample, but very feminine figure.

'Hello Lara.' Was her first message, Greg a friend in real life as well as on the game.

'Hello Greg.' Lara hadn't even bothered to change her characters name from her own. No one knew this fact though.

She sat and pondered for a while what to do next when a message from another friend popped up. It was from Alecia, a girlfriend she had picked up one late night not long after the accident. Biting her lip she realised it was approaching two years ago now. Alecia had stayed up with her all night and into the next day until Lara fell asleep with exhaustion.

'Come and check out this new club I found!' Alecia exclaimed, piquing Lara's interest. As the screen loaded into view Lara took in her character's surroundings. It was a lush club, very luxurious. Semi naked dancers graced some poles in the centre of the club, surrounded by almost circular sofas, save for a gap where people could enter and exit. Huge painting of the seven deadly sins adorned the walls, between them were dark alcoves set back into the walls, couples were getting close to each other, kissing and seducing.

Had it been real Lara could have smelt the raw sexuality in the room, she couldn't see her friend but all of a sudden people were surrounding someone who had just entered. A flurry of welcoming text flooded Lara's screen, annoyed at the intruder for interrupting her and her exploration of the new club she turned off the localised chat and went to sit and watch one of the male dancers.

Soon the commotion around the stranger had died down and he took a seat on the sofa opposite hers. He batted away the attention of all the women who flung themselves at him, and Lara finally got a good look at him. A breath caught in her throat before she reminded herself this was only a game and he was most likely an ugly chauvinistic pig in real life. But he was a looker, hair as black as the night hung in droves to his waist. As his eyes flashed in her direction she noticed they were a iridescent blue flecked with icy silver. His huge torso leaned comfortably back into the soft cushions of the circular sofa he sat in. His long, hard legs crossed at his heavy, black boot-clad feet. His equally long, arms outstretched on the back of the sofa as his eyes took in the dancer before him

Lara looked over at the man dancing on the pole, in comparison the dancer looked like a mere child compared to the man sat opposite her. Although the dancer's body was in excellent shape, tanned and sleek with sweat it was almost half the size of the stranger's.

Looking over again Lara saw him slip a wad of notes into her tip glass. The dancer thanked him with a wink, and shook her pert ass in his general direction. Lara expected to see him slap it or something gross, but he just sat back. Turning on the main chat once more she read over the last few lines, but he had typed nothing.

Bored of just sitting she stood and went to walk out of the room when a private message popped up and her heart fluttered.

'Where do you think you're going?' He said to her. Lara bit her lip in real life and read the line over and over trying to decide how to reply.

'Why, will I be missing something?' She asked playfully. The seconds ticked by as she waited for a reply. Soon she assumed he may have intended the message for someone else and turned to leave again. Turning just as she left she noticed he had disappeared.

Shaking her head Lara wondered why she spent so much time in a pretend world. Logan, her cat mewed impatiently at her ankles eager to be fed. Turning off her laptop she padded barefoot to the kitchen she took his bowl and filled it with catfood before replacing it and watching Logan stuff his greedy little face with it.

Later, as Lara stood under the hot spray of the shower she thought back to the stranger in her game. Wondered why he had suddenly disappeared and why she was so bothered about it. Changing tact she mentally undressed him, imagining his hard, chiselled body against hers. The rough of his stubble grazing her face as his hair tickled her bare shoulders. The thoughts sent heat through her wet body, pooling in the base of her spine. Her fingers had already moved to the soft folds of her damp pussy and she fingered herself vigorously the image of him on top of her burned the back of her eyes.

Drawing nearer to orgasm she bit on her lip once more, allowing the pleasurable waves to overcome her and she melted down the cold tiles of the shower. Lara didn't move until she had given herself sufficient time to get over her orgasm. Wrapping a soft warm towel around her she headed into her room, a swirl of steam cascading around her as she opened the bathroom door.

That night as she lay in a dream-filled sleep the orgasm she had had in the shower had done little to ease the burning desire that had pooled itself inside her abdomen. A yearning she had not felt for a long time, its intensity continued to grow. Soon a sheen of sweat had covered her naked body, she had long since kicked off her covers and her cheeks had turned crimson. Somewhere in her dreams he was just out of reach, her desperation to touch him had her arms outstretched dreamily. To anyone looking inside she must have looked frightening, but there was no one around to see the look of sheer sexual desperation on her face.

A week later and Lara had hit rock bottom, her sexual desire had her in the toilets at home, work, whilst out shopping, all the time just playing with herself. Desperate to alleviate some of the sexual tension that had accumulated within her. All of her thoughts were of sex, mainly of the dark stranger, her work had suffered greatly and was already on a second warning at her high pressure job. Today she had shoved a remote controlled vibrating dildo into her swollen pussy and was staring dreamily out of the window while her body shifted and fidgeted to accommodate the toy. Her panties were soaked through, so much so she eventually took them off and threw them in the bin next to her desk. Just at the precise time her male boss walked in.

'LARA!' he yelped, jarring her from her thoughts of slow seduction by her strange dark prince. 'MY OFFICE....NOW!'

Slamming the door behind her, Martin placed a hand on the small of Lara's back locking his office door with the other. He sat her down harshly in the chair opposite his, the toy in her pussy plunged deeper into her forcing Lara to moan softly.

Martin sat in his chair, leaning back and taking her in. Lara's eyes were glazed, her mouth open. She looked back at him woozily, knowing deep down, beneath all this overwhelming sexual urge that she was in deep, deep trouble. This time last week, she had been Lara, sassy, classy and take-no-shit-from-noone and now she was stuck in this sexual trance. Unable to concentrate for more than a few minutes without thinking about sex, and more importantly about her dark stranger!

'Just what has gotten into you this week Lara?' Martin asked, licking his lips. 'Throwing your underwear into the trash, anyone would think you were asking for something.' He stood and circled the large table. Perching on it, he began to take off his tie, setting alarm bells off in Lara's head. She was simply too muggy to react quick enough and Martin had pulled her hands behind her back and tied them in place, tightly.

'Wuh....wuh....what are you d-d-doing?' She managed groggily

'If you're going to act like a sex starved slut, I'm going to turn you into one!' Martin said, sarcasm dripped from his tone. Had it been real it would have pooled around his $400 shoes.

'I.....nuh....MUUUUUURRRRRRUUUUUU!' Lara replied as her panties were stuffed into her mouth and taped in. She could taste her own musk on them. It soon filled her mouth and nose and the sexual urges just started all over again.

Several hours later, still tied up Lara had fallen into a fitful sleep. Work had continued and Martin had informed the rest of the team she had gone home ill and wouldn't be back for a couple of weeks. What was he planning she wondered silently to herself as she came around. The first thing she noted was that is was dark, and the second was that she was being dragged backwards on the chair she was tied to. Her legs had long since been tied together, escape, she realised sadly was futile.

Seeing the mirror as the lift doors opened Lara caught sight of Martin's face. His eyes were glazed too, his eyes caught hers.

'You're awake I see? Well, we're going to have some fun with you, I can't wait to use you like a slut. I've waited so long for this moment.' Lara could only groan at the prospect of being touched by this lecherous, skinny, balding old man. As the lift descended to the car park below, Martin couldn't help himself and grabbed her left breast, squeezing and kneading her flesh with as much care and attention a lion would give a carcass. She yelled out in pain but was only answered by a quick, agonising pinch to her sensitive nipple which she took as an urge to be quiet.

Bundled unceremoniously into his car Lara came back to her senses as the reality of what was going to happen to her sank in. A solitary tear rolled from her eye, Martin was a creep and no amount of scrubbing was going to get his touch off her body. As the car screeched around every corner, going about MPH too fast she took several deep breaths and tried to calm herself thinking of how she could escape his clutches. Before any plan could formulate she saw him lift a syringe filled with clear liquid and press the plunger, expelling any air that might have been trapped. He turned to her and she tried to move out of his way, but with her hands and feet tied and lying on her side still gagged with her panties it was impossible and he jabbed her creamy thigh. Lara closed her eyes and didn't open them again for quite sometime.

She was dreaming of an ice cube being lovingly rubbed over her nipple when a stream of icy water hit her face, jarring her from her dream and bringing her back to the sick reality she was facing. Martin stood over her as the cold water dripped from her. Lara looked down and was horrified to see that she was naked and spread eagle on a hospital table. Her legs spread wide and attached into stirrups.

'Oh don't worry, I haven't touched you yet. I wanted you to be awake for when I fucked you. I'm going to screw you mercilessly for days and days. You ass, mouth and pussy, over and over. You'll soon be my cum slut, begging me to fill you.' He smiled a wicked smile that made her sick to her stomach.

Lara would have told him to go to hell had it not been for the cock gag that was nearly choking her. The worst she could do was fix him with an evil glare that just made him laugh. Sighing she let her head rest back on the table assigning herself to her fate, he may rape her but she was determined not to make it easy. She closer her eyes and waited. And waited some more.

When nothing had happened for a minute she dared to open one eye and peer around the darkened room. On the far wall she saw something that made her shake her head and blink several times. But no matter how many times she blinked the dark stranger from the game was still holding Martin up by his throat. Martin's skinny little legs were shaking and kicking, his face had turned a dark shade of crimson. The stranger looked even more amazing in real life, his dark clothes did little to hide his huge build, his long black hair vibrated with Martin's now weakening kicks.

With one swift move the man moved his arm and impaled Martin on a nearby chair, which had a wooden pole sticking up from the seat. Martin's scream of agony and terror would stay with Lara forever, he soon passed out from the white-hot pain and the man turned his attentions to Lara.

The minute his eyes met hers Lara blushed, he kept his eyes on her face, glancing away only to open the restraints holding her legs and arms. Removing her gag he shushed the flurry of questions that had accumulated behind it.

'It took me a long time to find you Lara.' His voice was pure silk, and penetrated her every pore and burned on her very soul. She allowed him to gather her body into his huge arms, he lifted her as if she weighed no more than a feather and enveloped her in a soft sheet to cover her modesty.

'My name is Xavier, I am sorry I disappeared the other day. Your modern technology is flaky at best and, what's the word? Ah yes, I was disconnected.' The moment to reply passed and the heat once again rose in the room, Xavier took a step forward and then stopped and leant in. He captured Lara's mouth beneath his own and she allowed herself to be kissed by him. His soft lips sent white hot electricity through her, her throat fluttered, tears welled and heat pooled within her once more.

When he was done exploring every inch of her luscious lips and mouth he told her to close her eyes, which she did. Opening them again she found herself laying next to him on a huge bed. Bigger than anything she'd seen even in the most expensive department store. Its grand mattress was shrouded in the most luxurious, shimmering white Egyptian cotton. She wriggled her toes enjoying the soft feeling of the covers, her body was still covered with the sheet he had wrapped her in.

It was only then she wondered at Xaviers absence, it was at that point he walked into the room and she took him in from a distance. He was, without a doubt the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. His skin was the colour of dark gold, and seemed to shimmer, a spattering of dark stubble covered the bottom half of his perfectly chiselled face. Xavier signalled her to him and she stood, her naked feet sinking into the plush carpet that graced the floor. She walked to him, holding up the blanket around her naked body.

'Welcome to my house Lara. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you, but I have been waiting several life times to meet you.' His words confused her, but her thoughts we're muddled, weary she accepted what he said and followed him through into the biggest, most lavish bathroom she had ever laid eyes on. A huge bath adorned the centre of the room, it was full and steam spread from the surface of the hot sweet smelling water.

Xavier spread his huge arms around her from behind and pressed his sinful lips to her soft neck, moving a stray strand of her copper hair away. His kisses set off the butterflies in the stomach and he spun her to face him.

Lara gasped, he was naked. The expanse of his broad chest met her eyes, his abs were tight and below his bellybutton dark curls of hair lead down to the biggest erection she had ever seen. A growl escaped Xaviers lips as she dropped the blanket and looked into his eyes. He allowed himself to look at her for the first time, naked and ready for whatever he willed. All Lara had done for the past week, possibly more was dream about this very moment, Xavier, she would see was not about to disappoint.

Resuming the kisses on her neck his hand found her breast and he carefully massaged it, his thumb teasing her nipple into an aching peak. His other arm had snaked around her lean waist and found her ample ass, he kneaded her ass cheek softly. Her body set his alight, electricity sparked between them and she had forgotten what pleasure had felt before she had met him. There was nothing but now.

Lara returned the kisses, by kissing his chest, her hands were bunched in his soft, black hair. Her teeth grazed his skin and replied to her purrs with a deep growl. Once her neck was slick with his kisses he lifted her and walked to the bath. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as the water enveloped her body, it was the perfect temperature and the smells emanating from the water filled her senses as he followed her in. Easing his huge body into the bath sent some water cascading over the edge but he simply moved onto all fours in front of her.

Lara opened her arms and welcomed him into an embrace, he continued to kiss her, moving from her lips to her chest and finally capturing her nipple in his soft, hot mouth. Lara gasped in sheer pleasure as yet another bolt of electricity ran through her veins exploding in her abdomen.

Once satisfied that the first nipple had had enough attention Xavier moved onto the other and resumed his teasing. His hand had found her wet mound and gently he opened her legs and expertly slid a solitary finger into her waiting hole. Lara moaned out loud in pleasure as his thumb found her clit and toyed with it, she was sure she would burst from the feelings.

Xavier positioned himself between her creamy thighs, ready to take her, to bind her to himself. He had waited for Lara for several lifetimes, and had known it was his precious Maharet the moment he had laid eyes on her. The thoughts of a previous life were returning to her, as she looked at her lover with familiar eyes, she had seen him before somewhere, long ago. It didn't matter, he was the only person who would go far enough to sate the burning lust inside her. And as his huge cock slid into her she moaned and her incisors grew as if they had been there all along.

Matching his mate Xavier's incisors lengthened as his cock pulsed inside her, he thrust hard, water pouring over the bath, heat emanating from them. He allowed his fangs to scrape her throat, and hers his chest. As tiny drops of blood mingled with the water their lips met and their kisses became frantic.

The desire to mate was overwhelming, Xavier thrust with all his might, sending water cascading over the bath. Animalistic groans filled the room as the pair made hot, passionate love throughout the night. As the rays of dawn broke into the night and began to light all the blackened corners Xavier lifted his exhausted mate into a towel and laid with her on their bed.

They looked at each other, the bonding was now complete and Lara knew meeting him that night was her fate. That this was only the beginning, she looked out of the window of the top most turret of the castle, over the forest and to the mountains far far away in the distance.

'Where are we?' She asked, the first words she had spoken to him. In this life at least.

'Home, my love.' Xavier replied

'Ah yes, I thought as much.' Lara said looking at her lover, and partner, smiling as the sleep took over.