A Modern Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith and I agreed. They did not know for sure as I did that Grandma Tina had pleasured me before and me her by the pool. I guessed though that Grandpa Ted suspected grandma and I had been playing dirty by the swimming pool before he and Keith came home with Keith's new clothes.

Keith and I showered together, playing feely-feely. He washed my butt out real good, fingered my pussy and felt my clit and tits some more. I stroked his cock with soap and fondled his big balls until he shot another thick load, six long bursts over my hand. We dried each other. Went to our rooms covered by the towels, dressed nice as Grandpa Ted had said, had dinner with our grandparents.

We watched TV for awhile, then went to our separate bedrooms. Keith in his bedroom. Me in mine. Grandpa Ted and Grandma Tina in their bedroom.

I was laying in my bed playing with my pussy when Grandpa Ted came into my room. He got into the bed with me, had me suck him, lick his balls, and he fucked my ass again before returning to his and gran's bedroom. An hour or so later, I was just falling asleep, Grandma Tina came into my room, got into bed with me, and we fooled around, massaging titties, kissing, licking, sucking them, fingering pussies, sucking clits, and 69ing again. She licked out my ass. How could she not know she was slurping up Grandpa Ted's cum from my drippy asshole? I am sure she knew it, though she said nothing about it.

Since Keith and I knew how to do it now without fear of me getting pregnant we did it about everytime we got together after that. Grandma Tina, Grandpa Ted and I fucked together too on most visits and outings, but always only one of them with me, never the three of us together. Only Keith, Grandpa Ted and I would do three-ways.

A Modern Family - 6 - With Dad's Parents

Grandma Patty and Grandpa Ken, my dad, Kerry's parents were different. They always did everything together. Where one went the other was right there.

I was staying with them one weekend. After we had all gone to bed, them in their bedroom, me in the bedroom across the hall from them I heard them talking. Our doors were open. They were laughing too. Then Grandma Pat called out to me. "Kathy are you still awake? I hear you moving around in there." I was moving around, my panties off, short nightie pulled up, playing with my always horny kitty, massaging it, sliding some fingers in my slit, rubbing my erect unhooded clit.

"Umnh yes, Gran," I answered.

"Come in here darling," she said, "grandpa and I want to talk with you."

I hopped out of bed, walked across the hall and into their room.

Grandma patted the bed. "Sit down here sugar."

I sat on the bed.

"I'll get right to the point," Grandma Pat said. "We heard about the little problem you and Keith had at your mom's house. We want to help you with it. You are so much like your mother when she was your age, and we loved her so then, still do. We don't want you to get messed up with Keith or anyone else like your mother did with our boy, Kerry."

"How can you help me grandmother?" I asked.

"We can teach you ways to have sex without getting pregnant sweetheart," she answered.

I noticed the sheet at Grandpa Ken's middle was tenting up. It was clear he had a hard-on.

"Oh grandma," I said, "I know how to do that. I'm okay."

"Really, Kathy," she said. "What do you do? I know after you have felt the good feelings the first time you want them more. We all do. What do you do?"

"Oh granny, this is so embarrassing," I said. "Do I have to say?"

"I think you should," she said putting her hand on my leg and rubbing my thigh up toward my cooze. "I can smell your sex. Have you been playing with yourself in your room? Are you horny now, want to have the good feelings? I think you are. I think you do. I can see your nipples are hard."

She rubbed closer to my leaking again pussy.

"Well gosh gran, I can see Grandpa Ken's thingie is hard too," I said boldly. "Look how it's making a tent."

She looked, then smacked his cock with her free hand.

"He is a horny old goat," she said, "but I will not let him put his cock in your sweet pussy. That's the way you get pregnant. Tell me, what do you do to satisfy the good feelings that you want." Her hand touched my mound. I jumped then settled and answered not telling her everything though.

"Umnh, Gran, that feels good," I said about her hand feeling me. I touch myself like you are now. I play with my vagina and put a rubber penis in it."

"You have taken your cherry, honey, broken your hymen?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered shyly but opened my legs wider for Grandma Patty's hand rubbing my pussy.

"I thought you had darling," she said. "I saw you had Tampax (tm) in your luggage. Are you having your period now, this weekend?" she asked.

"Not yet, Gran," I answered, "but it is time. I wanted to have the Tampax (tm) with me to be sure."

"Were you playing with yourself in your bed when I called you over here?" she asked. "I could smell your sex when you came in, and I am smelling it again now, feeling it too." She grinned at me and slid her finger in my wet slit. I trembled as the good feelings grew in my belly, my breasts feeling hot.

"Yes, Gran, I was," I answered her, "but it feels better you doing it."

"I know sugar," she said. "You will like this too."

She reached to her nightstand, took a big dildo out of the drawer and a bottle of lube. She wagged the dildo at me.

"Lay down over here between us," she said, and threw the sheet off of her and Grandpa Ken. She was naked, and he was too. His cock was standing up hard and leaking pre-cum. It had stained the sheet. Her big breasts were splayed out on her chest, prominent aerola red, big nipples up hard, erect, her hairy bush running even down between her legs.

I clambered over her, turned, sitting and starting to lay down.

"No dear," she said, "take off your nightie. We are naked. You should be too."

She smiled again as I pulled my short nightie over my head revealing my little titties, nubs standing up hard like hers, my pubic hair trimmed to a close "V" for wear of my bikini. I laid back and opened my legs slightly. The slimy moisture on my quim was obvious.

"Ooooh, so sweet, honey, so pretty," she breathed. She smeared some of the lube onto the folds of my pussy lips, opened them and eased her middle finger into my hole. She rolled toward me to kiss, lick, suck my breast nearest to her. Grandpa Ken massaged my other breast then brought his mouth to it. He kissed, licked and sucked that nipple, taking my whole titty into his mouth, wetting it all over.

I moaned, "Umnh," and reached for grandpa's cock. I could not get my fingers all the way around his girth, but I stroked up and down sliming his pre-cum from the head down his long shaft, into his pubic bush. I moved my hand up and down listening to grandpa groan happily.

"Oh, yeah, sweetheart," he whispered into my ear, licking it with his tongue. "Stroke my cock. Make me feel good too."

"Ah, oh, unh," I grunted. Grandma was sliding the lubed rubber cock into my pussy hole stretching me.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, Gran," I answered. "Fuck me with it. Fuck my hot pussy. Push it in deep. Rock it on my special place inside me. Make it touch my clit, while I jerk grandpa's big cock, make him cum."

"Whoa," Grandma Patty said. "You've got quite a mouth on you. Where did you learn all that?"

"Oh Grandma," I breathed, "just fuck me. Fuck me good."

She moved the fake cock back and forth in my hole vigorously, touching my "G" spot, rubbing the shaft on my clit, forcing my pussy wide, my inner lips clinging to the toy and pulling in and out with each stroke.

I was getting dizzy, felt my first cum rising deep from inside me. I had lost track of grandpa, but I knew his cock was no longer in my slimy hand. He had rolled me toward Grandma Pat. He and she lifted my top leg over her. He opened my butt cheeks, slid his cockhead up and down in my crack. His cockhead and my butt were slick with the lube. He centered his big knob on my crinkled ring and pushed.

"Ummmnh, unnnnngh, oooh, noo," I groaned. "Too big."

Grandma pulled the dildo out of my cunt with a loud, juicy plop. She kissed me on the mouth, giving me her tongue. She twiddled my clit with the fingers and thumb of one hand, held my left cheek open with the other. Grandpa grasped his cock shaft and pushed against me again.

"Oooooooooooh, I'm cumming, cummmiiiinnng," I squealed into grandmother's mouth.

Grandpa Ken's knob ovaled my back hole, broke through my sphincter, and his rod slid up inside me. I rocked back against it wanting more of him in me, deeper.

"Oooh, ooh, yeah, I'm cumming again," I yelped.

Grandma was smiling right in my face. Then she went down, kissing, licking, sucking my titties, kissing, licking, tonguing my navel, kissing my pubic hairs, my open pussy lips, sucked on my clit, tongued my creaming twat, massaged my aching tits with her hands.

Grandpa and I rocked together until his cock was stroking steadily all the way up into my asshole, his ball sack bouncing against me and grandma's chin, his pubes scruffing in my open crack. He was kissing me on the back of my neck, on my shoulders, ears. I kept on cumming and came again when he blasted his thick load of creamy cum deep in my bowels, his cock jerking, throbbing, pulsing, all swollen bigger than before.

He pulled his cock slowly out of my leaking hole. Grandma cleaned his cock, nursing the last of his cum out of him. Then she laved his cum out of my ass and my woman cum out of my pussy as they cuddled me between them feeling me all over.

We lay together in the bed, our breathing slowing back to normal, the tingling easing slowly in my body. Grandma explained to me that these were ways to have the good feelings without getting pregnant: have my pussy eaten, fucked by a dildo and fucked in the ass, as if I didn't know. I didn't tell them that I did know already.

We were soon touching each other again, feeling with our hands, kissing. Grandpa was hard again. Grandma asked me if I would kiss and lick her pussy. I got up on my knees between her legs and went right for it, licking her hairy gash, tonguing her hole and erect clit.

Grandpa got behind me and put his cock in me again. First it went into my pussy.

"Ooooh, yeah," I moaned. It felt so good. I wanted him to fuck my cunt. He was moving it back and forth in me, playing with my tities and feeling my clit while fucking my quim.

"Sssh, sssh," he whispered in my ear, kissing and licking it.

I didn't understand his warning. It felt so good.

I squealed, "Yes, Grandpa, fuck my little pussy with your big cock, give it to me, cum in me, make me have your baby."

Grandma Pat shoved me aside away from her slimy cunt. She jerked me by my slender waist off his cock and slapped his slick dick wet with my juices and his. "Damn it!" she hissed. "I can't trust you two at all. I'll have to watch you all the time. Now you get back here and eat my pussy. I'll eat yours again. Ken, you bastard, fuck her ass, not her pussy. She's not going to be having any babies yet, not yours ever.

Licking my pussy as I licked hers, she guided his cock to my asshole. He pushed it in and fucked me there again as I came over and over just like before, grandma flooding my face this time, until grandpa filled my butt with another load of his cum.

We fucked more that night, until dawn, and just about every time after that when I visited with them or they took me out on trips with them. Keith was never involved with the three of us - me and my dad's parents.

A Modern Family - 7 - With Dad's New Wife, Linda

The next time I was with dad and Linda for my once every other month visit with them, dad and Keith went out for a round of father-son golf. Linda decided she and I would spend the day out by their swimming pool, playing in the water and sunning on the deck.

She was just a few years older than me in her mid-20s and a really hot-looking blonde with a curvy body - big natural tits, a slim waist, true blonde with light-colored hair above and around her pussy, shapely hips and long, slender legs.

She had made a pitcher of frozen margaritas and had no hesitancy about sharing the delicious drinks heavy on the tequila with me. We swam some at first in the pool wearing our skimpy bikinis. I couldn't keep my eyes off her inviting body and wanted to enjoy it as mom and I did at home alone.

I guess she had noticed me staring at her, or it was just her way. When we got out of the pool she took off her bikini to sunbathe naked and said I should do the same. So I did.

As usual my horny pussy was weeping. I kept my legs together to keep from revealing to her my obvious excitement and lust for her. We laid on towels side by side on the deck in their fenced backyard. Enjoying our drinks that she kept refilling, even going to the kitchen to make another batch of the margaritas when the first pitcher was emptied. We talked woman talk.

I was getting buzzed on the drinks and really gave her a good looking over when she walked back to the patio with the full pitcher of fresh drinks. Wow! She was hot. Her big titties bobbled, and I could see her pussy lips, puffy but closed sliding back and forth over each other with each step she took.

Pouring me another drink, she said, "Kathy you look like you may be getting more than enough sun there. Let me put some lotion on you."

I giggled, took a healthy slurp of the icy cold drink and lay face down resting my head on my hands and forearms folded under me. Linda smoothed the cooling lotion onto my shoulders, arms, back, over my rounded buttocks, down the backs of my legs, and onto my feet.

I was tingling all over at the good feelings she was giving me. I had to concentrate real hard to keep from jerking my feet away from her as she worked the lotion onto each of my toes. I felt her lotion-slick hand slide between my upper thighs. I opened my legs giving her access there.

Smoothing the lotion between my legs moving closer to my quim, she said, "Oh, honey, you're so wet down here. Are you horny?"

I lifted my hips slightly in reply, and said breathily, "Oh, yes, Mother Linda. You are making me feel so good."

She smacked me on the butt almost too hard, and said, "Turn over you bad, bad horny thing. I'll do your front."

My tail stinging, I rolled over onto my back. She put some of the lotion on my forehead then covered my eyes with a towel to block the glaring sun as she worked the lotion onto my face, neck, shoulders, arms, and belly.

"Ooooh, ungh," I moaned when she covered my little titties with the lotion.

She pinched and rolled my erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, again almost too hard. I was really oozing between my legs by now.

She worked on my tits for awhile then my legs, down to my ticklish feet again. Her mouth closed on mine. Our tongues intertwining. She felt my breasts some more. She moved her hand down my belly, cupped my pudenda, slipped her fingers between my outer lips, opened my inner lips. She rubbed my unhooded clit with her thumb.

I moved my hips up and down fucking my pussy on her fingers as she worked them up into my wet cunt. She was laying beside me, one leg thrown over mine. I fondled her big titties, tweaked and rolled her long nipples and went for her twat with my other hand.

I came first flooding her fingers and hand with my juices. She let go almost immediately with her own hot cum. We moaned in each others mouths, cumming over and over as we kept kissing, feeling each others tits, bellies, buttcheeks, fingerfucking each other to orgasm after orgasm. Then she was on top of me, her mouth covering my cunt, tongue slashing up and down in my slit. She settled her gash over my face, and I returned the favor to her sweet-tasting pussy with my lips and tongue, our hands holding each other tight by our buttcheeks.

She rolled us over with me on top never losing contact with our mouths on the others pussy. WHACK! She slapped my ass again, this time harder than before. WHACK! WHACK? WHACK? She spanked my quivering butt raising red marks on my cheeks, one the other.

With each smack I squirted more cum into her mouth. I started smacking at her as she was spanking me. I was hitting the lower part of her butt cheeks where they folded into her upper legs. She was enjoying it as much as I was. She rolled us onto our sides to give me better access to her bum. We kept on slapping each other, lapping up the juices and cumming more. Finally I had such a strong orgasm I collapsed beside her and rolled away onto my back.

She squatted over my face and fingered herself into my mouth, eventually sitting down. Her cum coated my features as she came as I had, a hard cum making her whole body shudder, her pussy lips quiver on my lips. I licked and slurped at her sweet juice until she rolled off and laid beside me.

"Oh baby that was so good," she said. "You taste, smell so good. Lotion me now, honey, so I won't get a sunburn.

My lotioning her ended in us 69ing again, this time fingering each other in our tight little butt holes. We rested for awhile, sipping our drinks. Then we went into the pool and helped clean the other of the cum on our faces, hands and between our legs.

Before Keith and dad came home Linda and I took a shower together and dressed. While we were toweling each other in the bathroom I asked her, wiping her butt, if dad ever fucked her there. She said yes he did, and they both loved it. It was one sure way she would not get pregnant, nor me either if I ever wanted to try it. Little did she know about my grandparents fucking my hot, tight ass, or Keith either I guess.

A Modern Family - 8 - With Dad

Dad and Keith came home from the golf game. By then I was wearing a thin sunsuit sans bra and panties while my long blonde hair, up in a twist on top of my head and dark pubic hairs dried. I was sitting on the floor playing video games in Keith's room. Keith stripped out of his golf clothes all the way naked right there in the room with me. He came to where I was sitting in front of the TV and draped his half hard cock over my shoulder. I swatted him away telling him he was all sweaty.

"Nice and salty for you sweet sis," he giggled.

"Get away from me, Keith!" I yelled at him. "I'll tell daddy." I smacked his dick again as he waved it at my face and shook his sweaty balls at me.

"Come on," he urged me, "just give it a little kiss."

"Keith! No!" I yelled. "I'm telling you, I'll call daddy!"

"Alright, alright," he shushed me. "Stop yelling. He can probably hear you already."

I guess daddy did hear me. He hollered, "Keith get out of there. It's time for our shower. You have a Scout meeting to attend this evening. Leave Kathy alone and get in here."

Looking back over his shoulder smiling at me as he walked out of the room his tight butt that I loved so much flexing, Keith whispered, "There will come a day, Kathy."

Dad and Keith showered together. I thought that was a little strange. After all, Keith was 20, almost 21 by now. I was still only 19 and aching so to be 21.

It seemed especially strange to me when Keith came back into his room. I got up immediately to leave. On the way out I noticed his dick was soft. A bubble of clear juice clung to the slit in the head of it. I was going downstairs when daddy called me. "Kathy, come in here a minute. I need some help."

I went across the hall to daddy and Linda's room.

Daddy was sitting on his and Linda's bed with a damp towel draped across his middle. Umnh, he looked so hot to me, muscular, hairy chest, strong arms, a trail of hair leading from his navel to underneath the towel, his muscular, hairy legs apart, feet on the floor, his handsome face. I loved my daddy so much.