A Modern Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, daddy?" I aksed. "What can I do to help you?"

"I've got an awful blister on my heel here," daddy said, "from those new golf shoes. I can't reach it. Will you get a needle and some alcohol, bandaid, drain it for me and put the tape over it." He crossed his right ankle over his left knee.

When he crossed his legs that way I could see the head of his big daddy cock tenting up his towel. Showing my hungry tongue between my teeth, letting daddy see my new tongue piercing jewelry, I said, "Sure daddy, I'll drain it for you." I pointed loosely at his foot, really at his cock.

Mother had let me get two piercings and three tattoos - the one in my tongue, a belly button diamond; a little butterfly above my right breast, a bee just to the left of my trimmed pubic bush, and a big design on my back just above my butt crack. Daddy had not seen them yet, but Linda sure admired them while we were playing together before Keith and daddy got home from golfing.

Daddy was not slow. "The blister, Kathy, the blister," he said smiling at me. "By the way, that's a nice piece of jewelry in your tongue. You'll have to show me your other piercing and tattoos."

"Oh daddy," I protested, "Linda may not like that."

"You might be surprised what Linda would like," he said. "Now take care of this blister," he said. "It hurts."

I went into the bathroom to get the bandaids and alcohol. There was no alcohol in the cabinet. Although steamy wet the room reeked of cum. The floor was slick in front of the sink counter. Even the counter was slick. Unh, I thought, what have those guys been doing in here?

When I returned to the bedroom dad was laid back on the bed his feet still on the floor, legs apart and arm over his face covering his eyes. He was breathing steadily, seemed to be napping. Once again I got a good look at his cock tenting the towel. At least that part of him is not alseep, I thought. This could get interesting if Linda and Keith weren't here. They are though, so I'd better just take care of daddy's blister, drain it, I smiled.

I walked over to Linda's dressing table and bent over to find a needle in the drawers. I knew my pert butt was exposed as the sun dress drew up on my hips, probably my pussy too, but daddy was not looking was he?

I could not find the pack of needles in the first drawer so I started to go to another drawer. I looked up into the mirror when I closed the first drawer. Daddy was sitting up on the bed again. His hands were between his legs, one cupping his hairy ball sack, the other covering his slimy cock knob and moving slowly pulling and twisting.

I resisted the urge to turn around and run to him. Instead I bent over again fishing around in a second drawer. I found the pack of needles there but decided to give daddy a good long look at my now moistening quim and open rounded butt cheeks. I opened and closed all the drawers bending over further and spreading my legs wider when I got to the bottom drawers. My juices were running down the inside of my thighs by then.

"Uuu, daddy," I said, "here they are I found the needles." I turned quickly showing daddy the pack of needles and the box of bandaids. He moved his hands quickly from between his legs. "I can't find any alcohol though," I added.

"Oh, ah, uhhh," daddy stammered, obviously embarrassed, thinking he had been caught looking and playing with himself, "there is a bottle of vodka in my file cabinet in the den."

"Ok, daddy," I said and headed for the den where he did his work at home. I found the vodka, returned to the bedroom and laid the supplies on the bed next to daddy's hairy thigh. I knelt on the floor by the bed between daddy's legs. I took his foot in my hands and turned his leg so I could see the blister.

As I did that daddy opened his legs wider. I was looking right up at his hard, leaking, big daddy cock and hairy ball sack. Wow daddy's balls are as big as lemons, I thought. I'll bet he has so much cum. Oh my horny mind. I was thinking about leaning forward and sucking him off, finding out just how much cum he had. My head moved forward, a hand on the top of each of his thighs. I was looking up at him, smiling. He was smiling back at me, his legs trembling like my hands and the wet lips of my mouth, the even wetter lips of my cunt.

Just then Linda walked into the bedroom. We had not heard her coming due to the carpeted floors. "Hmnh," she asked, "just what are you two doing?"

"Oh, oh, ah, uhh," daddy stammered again. "We're, uh, I've got a blister on my heel. Kathy's going to drain it and put a bandaid on it."

"Drain your blister, right?" Linda grinned.

"Yes, darling, yes," daddy answered grinning back at his young wife, "just the blister."

Linda ruffled the hair on top of my head, I thought even pushing me closer to daddy's crotch.

She bent over me and kissed daddy on the lips. He reached up and groped her hanging tits. She pinched his nipples, one, the other, on his hairy chest, slid her hand down his muscular body and grasped his hard, wet cock.

Chuckling laciviously, she said, "Well then, the two of you have fun. I have to take Keith to the Scout meeting and do some shopping for meals tomorrow. I'll be gone, oh, about an hour or so," she added, loooking at her watch, the Rolex daddy had bought for her. Then she put her fingers wet with daddy's juice to her lips and licked them. "See you in an hour or so."

With that Linda left. I sat back my butt on my heels, so excited that I had almost been caught by daddy's wife with daddy's cock in my mouth.

"Take care of the blister," daddy said, ruffling my hair but not pulling me toward him as I wanted him to do.

I opened the bottle of vodka, sat the cap on the nightstand, poured it full of vodka, sat the bottle next to the cap, dipped a needle into the cleansing alcohol in the bottle cap. Resting his foot on my soft thigh I looked up at him lovingly and said, "Daddy this may hurt a little bit."

"It's okay, baby, go ahead," he answered. He picked up the bottle and took a swig of the potato liquor like an old time cowboy preparing for removal of a bullet. It wasn't removal of a bullet that I wanted. I wanted all of his bullets of cum in me, and one way or the other I was going to get his cum. First though the blister.

"You want a drink too sugar?" daddy asked me. Then without waiting for an answer he tipped the bottle to my mouth. I took a swallow, the strong vodka searing my tender throat. Daddy took another swallow and sat the bottle on the nightstand.

I pierced his skin just outside the bubble of the blister. Sliding the tip of the needle underneath the blister. I thought of daddy's cock pushing into my skin, into my tight pussy or by now well-used by the other relatives tighter asshole.

I extracted the needle and pressed my soft hand onto the blister bubble. The clear liquid ran down the channel I had made and out onto daddy's foot and my hand. Just like cum I thought, only cum is so much thicker, man's cum anyway and slick, man's cum and mine, mom's, Linda's, both granny's. My lubing juice was all over my pussy lips, thighs, calves, ankles and feet. I could smell it as well as feel it, and bet daddy could smell it too.

I opened a bandaid and put it on daddy's foot, smoothing it down with my soft, loving hand, then laying the covering strips on the nightstand. "Done daddy," I said.

"Not quite baby," he said smiling down at me.

Without another word he put his hand behind my head. With the other hand he tossed the towel off his body onto the bed. He pulled me toward his hard, slimy wet cock.

I kissed the head, licked a bubble of the juice out of his slit, opened my lips, took the head between them, kissing and licking his cock head.

I rolled my head from side to side moaning on his cock as I went deeper on him sliding his slimy shaft over my tongue. I curled the fingers of one hand around the base of his cock at his soft pubic hairs, cupped his big balls in my other hand. He let go of the back of my head, holding his loving hands on the side of my face feeling my cheeks puff out and in as I sucked and licked his cock.

His juices were flowing, filling my mouth. I kept moving my head back and forth, lips, tongue, mouth on his cock, swallowing his slick flow of juice.

My juices were flowing too. I reached between my legs to cup, fondle my clit, finger between my outer lips, then my middle finger arching up into my pussy hole as I sucked his cock. I started cumming right away, squeaking in my throat, slurping, huffing on daddy's big cock in my mouth, my slobber and his pre-cum covering my hands, his hairy pubes, and slithering down over my chin onto my chest, my nubby tits getting slimed, my nipples aching, tingling like my belly and pussy.

Daddy was not cumming although he was arching his hips up and down with my head movements, my slurping tongue. It was like he had cum already, and as I sucked his cock I was thinking he had cum in the bathroom with Keith.

After a half hour at least I pulled off his cock and looked up at him my face slimed with his juices and my saliva. My tits, stomach slimed too, the tops of my thighs; the insides, my entire legs and feet with my own juices, the carpet getting stained.

"Daddy am I not doing it right?" I gasped at him licking my lips.

"Oh baby, oh, perfect, just perfect," he breathed, "and the tongue stud feels so good on my cock."

"What do you want me to do daddy?" I asked. "How can I make you cum? I want your cum. I want to swallow it."

"Honey you will," he smiled at me. "Let's see if you can go a little deeper, take more of daddy's cock in your mouth."

I enclosed the head of daddy's cock between my lips again, slid it over my tongue to the back of my mouth. Still holding daddy's big balls in one hand, my other hand on his upper thigh, I pushed my head down on his cock.

"Ok now baby, swallow," he instructed me.

I swallowed. The knob entered my throat. "Aaaagh, arrgh, sploot," I gagged spewing his slime and my saliva over his pubes.

"Easy sweety, easy," he coached me. "Swallow and breath through your nose."

I went down on him again following his instructions. Gulping and breathing through my nose, gasping, snot drooling onto my upper lip, I felt his cock go inch by inch deeper into my throat until my lips were pressed into his curly, soft, slimy wet pubic hairs. I kept going up and down on his pulsing rod, taking it in my throat with each thrust of my head, holding it deep on some strokes and gasping at it.

"Oh yeah, baby, yeah, daddy's gonna cum in his sweety's cocksucking, slutty whore mouth," he huffed at me fucking into my throat.

It did not hurt me that daddy called me a cocksucking, slutty whore. I wanted to be his cocksucking, slutty whore. I wanted daddy to fuck my horny cunt, fill my mouth and my pussy with his hot, creamy cum. I pulled back so I could taste it when he shot in my mouth. His cock flopped up out of my mouth slinging a string of his pre-cum, my saliva over my nose, eyelids, forehead, into my hair.

I sought his cockhead with my lips to get it back in my mouth again, but daddy lifted me to my feet. He peeled off my sunsuit and laid me on the bed. He got between my legs and kissed my pussy.

I squealed in delight and came on his face gushing my shiny slick juice onto his lips and nose. He tongued my gash lapping up the juice, twiddled my unhooded clit with the tip of his tongue and sucked it between his lips. He stuck his pointy tongue into my hole and fucked me with it. I was cumming over and over, rolling, humping, grabbing at the bedspread the back of his head with my hands.

Finally he came up his face glistening with my juices. He moved up between my legs, closer to me. He pushed his cock down. I opened my legs wide for him and lifted my hips waiting for his big cock to knife into my throbbing cunt.

Massaging my titties with one hand he opened the nightstand drawer. He took out a plastic bottle of Astroglide(tm) and a long, thick, veiny dildo complete with a set of balls. He dropped the dildo on the bed beside me as I laid there my chest heaving, pussy twitching in anticipation. He lifted my legs, folding them back, my thighs beside my head. I was completely open to him and wanting his cock so much in my pussy.

I watched as he lubed his cock with the Astroglide(tm) and moved it toward my splayed open body.

"Okay honey, relax, " he said. "I'm going to show you how to have sex, good sex without getting pregnant."

Oh not this shit again, I thought. I want daddy to fuck my pussy, not my ass. But, I breathed at him, still hoping, "Please daddy. Please do. I want it so much. I want your cock in me."

He smeared his lube-slick hand in the crack of my ass, centered on my pucker and slid his middle finger into my asshole. "I'm going to fuck you back here, baby," he said. "That way you won't get pregnant like your mother did with me before you are a 21-year-old woman ."

"Oh daddy," I moaned in disappointment.

I guess he thought my moan was one of lust. He worked until he had three fingers in me, then pointed his cock at my asshole and pushed. He let my buttcheeks close over the head of his cock so he could work my pussy with one hand and hold his shaft with the other.

His knob entered me easily, but a tear of disappointment slid out of the corner of each eye and down the sides of my face into my ears. I guess he thought the tears were from pain, but I was feeling no pain, none at all with his big cock sliding into my ass, his hand feeling my pussylips and playing with my erect clit.

"It's okay, honey, it's okay, soon you will feel good," he assured me. "Daddy's cock will feel good in your butt."

He brought his mouth to mine. We kissed, his tongue working in my mouth full of his pre-cum still. His hands massaged my titties, played with my pussy. His cock sliced up into my yielding tight asshole. He pulled back, pushed in, pulled back, pushed in. I moved with him fucking my ass on his cock. We had a good rhythm going. Then he lubed the big dildo, teased my clit with the head of it, slid it up and down in my pussy crevasse, and eased it into my cunt.

I guess he expected to feel the resistance of a hymen. I did not want to disappoint him or explain how I had taken care of that months before with mother's toy. So I grabbed the rubber cock and worked it in my pussy while he fucked my ass. After a while I jammed it into me and jerked it around hard hoping I would bleed for him from my pussy. When the big dildo bottomed out in my hot cunt I had a huge cum.

I yelled, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, daddy, please, please, please, fuck your slutty whore's ass, fuck her pussy. Fuck me hard in both holes."

My rectal muscles clasped and released, clasped and released on his cock, and he finally stiffened more. His big balls drew up in their hairy sack and he started filling my bowels with his hot cum, his cock throbbing, pulsing, spurting.

"Yeah, cum you little whore, cum. I am filling you with my cum, my baby making juice. The juice from the cock that made you and Keith. Take it all whore."

He collapsed on top of me. I laid there with him for awhile feeling his cock shrink inside me until it slipped out of my asshole with a plop, followed by a juicy flow of creamy cum. I rolled him off me, went down and cleaned his cock with my mouth, lips and tongue.

Slurping up our juices and my ass musk, I raised up, licked my lips, leered up at him and said, "How's that daddy? How's that? Your little whore loves daddy's cum."

He kissed me on my sloppy mouth, tonguing inside. I pulled the big dildo out of my cunt roughly again hoping to make some blood for him, even if just a little bit.

I looked at the clock. We had been fucking for over an hour. Linda might be home at any time.

Daddy and I took a shower together and cleaned up the bedroom, the bedspread and carpet as best we could. I put the needles back in the dressing table drawer, the bandaids in the medicine cabinet, and the bottle of vodka back in his den filing cabinet after rinsing out my mouth with a big swig.

By the time Linda returned with Keith I was sitting on the living room sofa, in my nighties including panties and a robe. Little Miss Innocence. But now daddy and I, Linda and I, mom and I, both sets of my natural grandparents played often "to take care of my horniness without me getting pregnant like mom had." Damn her. I was so horny to be fucked in my pussy with a real cock.

A Modern Family - 9 - With Linda's Parents

Linda's parents Grandma Leona and Grandpa Larry were much like dad's parents, Grandma Patty and Ken. They liked to do things together. Trish, dad and Keith were away visiting a college Keith was thinking about attending. Leona and Larry lived in a town a few miles from ours. They had come to housesit at Linda, dad and Keith's place.

Mother and Bill were away on a trip too, a cruise on a ship, probably fucking their brains out I thought and envied mom for it. She suggested I go stay with my other grandparents while they were at Linda, dad and Keith's house.

Everything seemed cool with them. They asked if I wanted to go on a picnic. That sounded like a good idea to me. We enjoyed a great picnic, even with wine, at a secluded place in a park at the base of the mountains near our town. The food was delicious, some of it even sexily sensuous, like the artichoke hearts, asparagus spears and chocolate-covered cherries for dessert.

I had gotten a bit tipsy on the wine, three bottles of it that we polished off during the long afternoon when they asked me if I wanted to go swimming with them in the lake by the picnic ground.

I wanted to, very much, but I protested I did not have a bathing suit. Grandma Leona said that was okay, she didn't have one either, nor did Grandpa Larry.

They let me get naked and go into the water out of their sight. Then they joined me. In the water I watched them undress. Grandma Leona was built like Linda. For an old lady she looked really hot. She had big tits and a hairy bush, nice firm butt.

Grandpa Larry was well-built, muscular for an older guy. He had hair all over his chest, around his nips, and a treasure trail running from his innie navel down to pubic hairs as thick and curly as Grandma Leona's. His cock was a nice size, thick and not too long. He also had well-muscled legs and a fine butt.

While I played in the water they joined me and started messing with each other. They were hugging and kissing, granny's breasts pressed against grandpa's chest, his hands on her firm, rounded hips. After a while grandma's hand disappeared between them under the water. She was moving her hand roiling the water below grandpa's middle. I was sure she was stroking his cock, hard and fast. Then he groaned and white blobs of creamy cum bobbed to the surface.

I was really embarrassed and all horned up too. I turned my back to them and went into deeper water. I was playing with my puss when grandpa told Grandma Leona he had to go pee. He would be right back.

While he was gone into the bushes by the lake, Grandma Leona came to me. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, her body pressing against my back, mouth nuzzling my neck and ears. I did not resist, only stopped frigging myself. She cupped my tits, fondled them saying, "Beautiful dear, beautiful. Have we embarrassed you? I am so sorry. Are you horny?"

"Umnh," I moaned leaning my head back, loving her kisses, the feel of her body on mine, her hands on my titties.

"You are horny you poor thing. Let granny get you off while papa is pissing," she offered.

I pressed back tight against her and opened my legs for her. One hand cupped my mound, a finger slid between my cuntlips.

"Oh, baby, you are slick, girl cummy wet," she cooed into my ear as her finger slid into my hole.