A Modern Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed even tighter against her and bent my knees, opening my legs wider. She fingerd my pussy with one, then two fingers, three. I was moaning and rocking with her. She moved her fingers faster.

I reached back and found her cunt as juicy as mine. I pushed a finger in her slit, parting her curly hairs, then right up into her old twat. We rocked and frigged together.

I started cumming, my quim gripping her fingers, juicing them under the water. She humped, squirting her woman cum all over my finger, into the palm of my hand. I could feel it as she must have felt mine before the lake water washed it away.

Hands clapped from the side of the lake. "Great ladies, great," grandpa said. "Now get up here and take care of me."

We looked to the shore. There Grandpa Larry stood, his cock jutting straight out from his hairy crotch. Wow it was beautiful. I wanted it so, in my mouth, fucking me. Holding hands Grandma Leona and I walked out of the water. Grandpa Larry hugged us together when we reached him, his hands roaming around on us, our tits, bellies, butts, even onto our still slick pussies. He alternated kissing us on our mouths while feeling us.

He took us to the blanket on the ground where we'd had the picnic. Along the way they explained to me that Linda and dad had told them about Keith and me. That was the whole point of the picnic, they said. They knew I had to be horny as hell waiting for my first real fuck. They wanted to help me, to take care of me. Had I ever heard that before?

We laid together on the blanket, kissing, licking, sucking, feeling, mouthing tits, his balls, cock. I took his meat in my mouth sucking it. Grandma Leona was licking my pussy and playing with my exposed clit. I had another delicious cum, shuddering and moaning my lips wrapped around Grandpa Larry's cock sliding back and forth in my mouth as he face fucked me.

Taking charge he arranged us on the blanket, Grandma Leona on her hands and knees, me straddling her back, my pubes against her butt. He pushed his hard cock into her pussy while kissing my neck, shoulders, and feeling my butt.

She opened her butt cheeks for him, and he eased his cock into her back hole, then into her pussy again. Wet with her slime and his pre-cum he swiped his cock up and down the crack of my ass. Then holding his cock in his hand while I spread my cheeks with my hands, he pushed hard but gently, breaching my tight asshole, opening my sphincter, penetrating my asshole slowly.

Once buried to the balls in me, while grandma humped wiggling her hips around and around as I rode her, reaching down to finger her pussy again, he eased back, then pushed into my rectum again. Due to her movements my butthole was working around and around up and down on his raging hard, thick cock.

I was about to cum again, but he pulled his cock out of me and went back into her pussy, then her ass, then mine, then her ass, pussy, my ass, hers - pussy and ass, ass and pussy, my ass, hers.

She got off, reached a squealing orgasm, shouting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, my ass, pussy, her ass. Oooooh fuuuuccccck. Oooh fuucck!"

She collapsed onto the blanket breathing hard. Grandpa Larry shoved his cock up my ass again. He fucked me, thrusting faster, harder until he gushed his load of slimy cumwads deep in my bowels.

Then he laid on top of us, all in a gasping heap since I came while he was pounding my ass. Actually came three or four times, was in a continual state of shuddering, shaking, squeezing his cock with my rectal muscles and flowing my pussy juices all over grandma's back and butt.

Finally, he moved off, slid down, licked my ass, right in my hole. I moved down, licked my stuff off of granny. Then they rolled me onto my back. He ate my pussy while she sucked and mauled my titties. I started cumming again, over and over.

I thought the old farts would be done by then, but while laying there my chest and tight stomach heaving, tingling all over from the multiple orgasms, granny rolled onto her back, opened and raised her legs. Grandpa Larry got between her legs, stuck his semi-erect cock into her cunt and limber-dick fucked her while I watched, feeling and kissing, sucking on her big tits.

We were done. We went back to the lake, washed each other, dried with towels they had brought. We dressed, gathered our picnic stuff and went back to Linda, dad, and Keith's house.

That was Saturday afternoon. We slept together in one bed to suck, fuck during the night and a good part of the day Sunday.

Grandma Leona loved to suck off Grandpa Larry then swap his cum with me in our mouths. Or she would have me suck him and swap his cum with her. She even licked his cum out of my ass for us to swap, and had me suck his cum out of her pussy for our swapping. Once he came in my ass, in her pussy on a second fuck, then licked out both of us and swapped it among all three of us. They were a nasty, old couple, but I loved it.

A Modern Family - 9A - With Bill, the Neighbor, Mom's Lover

Grandma and Grandpa Leona and Larry took me back to mom's house early Monday morning so I could dress and go to school. Mom got home Monday evening. She had to work extra hours Tuesday evening from being off work on Friday and Monday for the cruise. I was home alone when Bill came over kind of late Tuesday evening. He was drunk, at least had a lot to drink. He brought a bottle with him and continued drinking at my and mom's house, waiting for her, he said. He offered to make a drink for me, and I accepted, one, then another, and another.

I had to go pee. I was slurring my words a bit from the liquor and stumbled some as I walked weaving to the bathroom. After peeing I changed into my bedclothes - light, thin pajamas, no bra or panties. I was tired, tipsy and wanted to go to bed, to sleep. I never imagined Bill would approach me. Little did I know he had started already by plying me with the drinks.

When I came back to the den Bill was sitting on the sofa watching a porno movie on mom's DVD/Video player and TV. He had his pants unzipped, his cock out and was stroking it. I could see his wiry pubic hairs at the base, sticking through his underwear and pants, pre-cum in the slit of his cockhead and the froth of pre-cum and maybe his spit on his knob and shaft. Wow! His cock was big - long and thick, bigger than any I had seen so far.

A bit shocked I giggled at first, then covered my mouth with a hand and gasped at him, "Bill, what are you doing? Put that thing away. Turn off the movie and go home."

"I don't think so little baby," he said. "Your momma promised me some pussy tonight, and I'm gonna have me some. She was on the rag on the cruise. I couldn't eat her cunt, only fuck it, her ass and have her suck me off. The cuntfucking was so messy we trashed the sheets horribly in our cabin. Now here she is not at home, working late. I'm gonna eat your sweet pussy, maybe fuck you too. I've heard all about you and Keith. I bet you are a horny bitch just like your mother. Get over here and play with my cock, suck it good for me."

I trembled in my horniness at all the things he was saying. Would he really fuck me, maybe in my pussy? I wanted it fucked so bad, so good. I wanted his big cock but didn't think I could take it in my ass, fucked as often as it had been so far.

"Gee whiz, Bill," I said. "Is there anyone who doesn't know about me and Keith? Will that never go away?"

"No sugar, it will never go away," he answered me. "It will only get better and better. Some day you and Keith will really be able to do it. I hope I am there to watch and join in."

He was stroking his cock again. "Now come, sit here beside me and get to work on this real man meat. Ever seen one this big?" he added shaking it at me.

Weak-kneed, trembling, I felt my pussy juicing already, my girl stuff wetting the crotch of my pj bottoms. I took the few necessary steps and sat on the couch beside Bill. I reached over and touched the slimy tip of his cock. Another bubble of his pre-cum emerged onto my fingers. I bent over and kissed it, licked the juice into my mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Bill shuddered. "Put it in your mouth," he said laying his slick hand on the back of my head.

I kissed his knob, licked it again, swirled my tongue around on it. He moved his hips sliding down further on the sofa, humped up at my mouth and pushed firmly on my head.

"Get it in there, baby, get it in your mouth and suck it," he hissed.

I tried to put my hand around his meatstick. My fingertips would not reach all the way around it.

I pushed back his foreskin locking it behind the big head. I opened my mouth wide, put my lips around the head of his cock and slurped while looking up at him plaintively, begging him with my eyes to be gentle with me, let me take my time.

Grinning laciviously at me he raised his hips, pushed again on my head, and wrapped his fingers in my long hair. He felt the side of my face, my cheeks puffed out by the plum-like head of his cock. He would not let me raise my head.

I opened my mouth even wider, felt my lips stretching around his fat helmet, felt and tasted his flow of pre-cum sliming my mouth, making it a bit easier to slide into my wet, salivating mouth.

He pushed the first third of his cock into my mouth, sliding it along my depressed tongue, bulging out my cheeks even more, the hard but soft, tasty flesh riding against the roof of my mouth.

"Aaaaaah," he moaned. "Aaah." He relaxed back down, then pushed up again with his hips and with his hands on my head at the same time. This time he drove half his cock into my stretched maw.

I slobbered all over his cock, my spit running down his shaft sliming his curly pubic hairs, slithering over his hairy ball sack. I cupped his balls, big like the rest of his genitalia, in my one free soft hand.

He put his free hand inside my pj top to massage my titties, then tweak my little nips as they erected for him. He played with my tits twirling the eraser-like buds of my taut nipples. Then he felt his way down my belly, to my crinkly pubic hairs, cupped my pussy, opened my outer lips, rubbed my erect unhooded clit, crooked the tip of a finger into my seeping hole.

"Ummnh, ummnh, oooh, ummnh, gulp, slurp, slurp," I sucked on his cock wriggling my cunt around on his finger in me and humping up and down to fuck myself on it, looking up at him again.

He leered back at me, his eyes horny wild, glazed with lust. I sucked him, trying to get more and more of him in my mouth with each bob of my head. He was now fingering my cunt and feeling my titties again, apparently satisfied with the sucking I was giving him.

The porn was still playing on mom's TV. I could hear the porn fuckers moaning, groaning, squealing in ecstasy, real or faked, their skin slapping together, juices squishing.

My ecstasy was real. Bill's finger was sliding juicily up and down in my pussy hole, his palm rubbing my mons, bottom of his finger on my poor tortured clit. I was hearing, feeling and tasting his slimy pre-cum, hearing and feeling my girl juices slicking his finger and hand, my perineum, crack of my ass, my butthole, the inside of my legs, smell his pre-cum and my arousal.

Mom had told me that word, perineum, calling it tain't. Tain't pussy and tain't asshole she had explained with a giggle one night while we were playing and she licked me there, had me kiss and lick her there. I had to think of that, of course, while sucking Bill, fondling his balls, touching his perineum and wrinkled wet asshole, him fingerfucking me, rubbing my clit, massaging my mound, a couple of his fingers touching my tain't, one my crinkly anus, the smell of my ass musk added to the odors swirling around us.

When I laughed, Bill used both his hands to lift my mouth off his cock. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing," I gasped at the absence of his cock in my mouth, finger up my hole, off my clit, others no longer brushing my tain't reaching my back hole. I kept stroking his big slimy cock slower though.

"Time to fuck," he said decisively.

"Umnh, oh, yeah, ok," I whispered eagerly, sweetly wanting his cock in me, up my ass, in my pussy mostly.

We readjusted sitting up. He took my wet fingers in his mouth. He put his in my mouth. We sucked each other's juices. He kissed me on the lips. His tongue went into my mouth where his cock had been. We swirled our tongues together, tangling them inside our mouths, probing back and forth as we hugged tightly.

Then he said, "This is not going to be easy for you. I know it. So I have brought some help for us."

"Oh?" I asked innocently, curious.

"Yeah," he said, always in charge, commanding.

"What?" I asked during this brief break, my pussy aching for him, wanting him so bad in me.

"You'll see," he answered showing me a plastic bottle of lube.

"Well I know that stuff," I said. "Thank you for bringing it," thinking to myself he came to fuck and probably me, not mother. He knew she was going to be late tonight. The thought that he, mother's lover, came to fuck me thrilled me. I shuddered, trembled again, felt all tingly all over again. My pussy weeped more juice.

"Yeah, it'll help me get my big cock in you," he said. "So will this."

He took out a dark glass bottle of liquid and sat it on the table at the end of the sofa.

"That's poppers," he said. "You sniff them and they help you relax, your asshole open for me, take me in it easier."

"Oh," I said.

Then he pulled out a plastic baggie of stuff that looked like small leaves, and some cigarette rolling papers. "This is marijuana," he said, "and we are going to smoke it."

"Ok," I said.

Then he came out with another plastic baggie of white powder. "This is cocaine." He pulled the end table around in front of the sofa, took a small mirror out of his pocket - bag of tricks I was thinking by then, and laid it on the table. He followed that with a single-edge razor blade and a dollar bill.

He got off the sofa and left the den with our drink glasses. I sat there looking at and messing with all the stuff he had laid out. The porn continued on the TV.

He came back with fresh drinks for us. He rolled a cigarette with the papers and the little leaves, lit it, inhaled the smoke, sucked it deep into his lungs, and handed the joint to me. He was telling me all along the right words for the things he was showing to me and doing.

I took a hit just as he did, but broke out in a coughing fit. He took the joint back for another hit.

We smoked it to a glowing roach before he dropped it in an ashtray. My head was buzzing. I was losing time and space perspective, vision blurred, a bit numb in some sensations but feeling hornier than ever before.

As I reeled a bit, trying to focus on the porn on the TV, giggling, enjoying even more the bigdicked man putting it to the actress with him, Bill sorted and moved the white powder into near even lines. He rolled the dollar bill into a tube, held one nostril while leaning forward to the mirror on the table. He snorted the powder up one nostril, another line up his other nostril and handed the rolled up dollar bill tube to me.

I mimiced his actions. Woooo! I was wiped. All my senses were attenuated. I felt so good, enervated, excited, happy.

I was naked. Bill was too. How did that happen? When? My pjs and his clothes were in a heap on the floor. His cock was like a steel rod, a well-oiled one.

He positioned me on my knees on the sofa, arms bent, elbows on the couch, head down, butt up in the air. He was licking my crack, kissing my asshole, tonguing it, playing with my pussy and tits. I felt him lubing my ass with the oil from the plastic squeeze bottle, then a finger, another, three working, spreading, going deep into my rectum.

He handed the bottle of poppers to me and told me to sniff it like we had the powder. I did. Whoooaaaa! My head reeled again, a warm feeling ran all over my body.

Bill slid his cockhead up and down in my crack, rode the fat helmet and his long, thick shaft over my splayed open pussy lips, massaged my again exposed clit with that whole hunk of manmeat. I rocked on it, wanting it in my cunt, up my ass.

He pressed the knob against the lenslike opening of my ass. I tried to relax for him the way I knew how to do, take his cock up my ass. He pushed hard pulling me back into him with a hand on my shoulder, feeling my pussy, rubbing my clit with his other hand. I massaged my titties, pushed back toward him.

We worked and worked together, but it just would not go into me. As relaxed, happy, stoned, gone to the gills drunk, wanting his cock so much, we could not open my hole enough to take him.

I rared up frustrated. His cockhead opened my pussy lips, outer labia, stretched wide the inner labia, penetrated my cunt. I rocked back on him again.

His cock surged up into my splayed open pussy, half of his hard slick dick. He eased it back.

We moved together. More of him went into me. Back, in, back in, he fucked me in my horny twat.

Soon he was pushing deep inside me, against my cervix. I felt so full, so opened. He told me my cuntlips were pulling back and pushing in as he fucked me. My hot cunt felt so good, he said, the velvet, creamy insides of my pussy.

His knob rubbed on my "G" spot. I was cumming over and over and over as we fucked.

"Ooooh, ooooh," he shuddered. "I'm about to cum."

He pulled out of my love hole with a juicy squish. My juices, his pre-cum dripped onto the sofa. He felt my tits more, kissed the back of my neck, shoulders, rubbed my clit surprisingly gently.

I turned my head so we could kiss mouth to mouth, tangle tongues again. He tried my asshole again. His cock just would not go in there. I was crying with lust, want, desire for his cock and cum up my rectum, deep in my bowels.

That wasn't going to happen. So he fucked my pussy some more not being able to get all of his cock in me, actually hurting the opening to my womb.

He pulled out again, turned me over, laid me on my back, legs up over the back of the sofa, head hanging off the seat cushion. He put his cock in my mouth, balls draped over my nose and forehead and started shortstroking in my face, jacking the most of his cock that would not go into my mouth any further, down my throat. He played with my pussy and tits with one hand smearing my juices all over me.

He throbbed, pulsed in my mouth and filled it with his cum over and over in squirt after squirt as I gulped down his thick, creamy wads of baby batter. I sucked draining his cock of the thinner, clear, watery but still slimy part of his manjuice at the end of a balls-emptying cum.

Fucked out, drunk, stoned, coked up, liquid and cock popped in my pussy and mouth, I relaxed around onto the sofa. Sweetly, Bill went, got a quilt and covered up my sweaty, cummy body. The porn played on the TV still.

After a while as I lay there slipping in and out of some kind of sleep state, mom came home. She greeted still naked Bill with a deep, lingering kiss. Then I heard her asking him if he had shown me a good time, all the things they like to do, the stimulants to hot sex that they liked.

He assured her truthfully that he had. She asked him if he had fucked my ass, left my pussy alone with his cock. He lied that he had. Mom bent over me, kissed me on the lips, no doubt tasting Bill's cum and my pussy from his cock in my mouth.

They helped me go to mom's bedroom, laid me down. They got on the bed, did all the things with all the stuff Bill and I had done.

Bill got up, showered, dressed and left early in the morning for his job. Mom got back in bed with me after he left. In minutes she was straddled over me in a 69, her puss and ass feeding his cum into my mouth while she kissed, licked, sucked, tongued me to several more orgasms.