A Modern Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed school that day, but mom got up, showered, dressed and went to work. I don't know how she had such staimina to do that. I was wasted.

A Modern Family - 10 - Happy, Happy Birthday

Finally it was the day of my birth, my birthday. I guessed from her actions - planning, ordering cake, ice cream, catered food, lots of stuff - hushed conversations on the phone, saying goodbye to whomever she was talking, hanging up when I came into the room, she was planning a surprise birthday party for me.

I did not have any idea what a surprise it would be. Full of surprises at first, then just what I might have expected given the events I have described leading up to that glorious day.

I hate to just sort of drop it here, but I see no point in describing anymore of the sex. If you like or need to do so, just go back and read the descriptions in the earlier chapters. There was little new, but some.

On my birthday mom took me to Grandpa Ted, Grandma Tina - her parent's - house. Everyone was there: brother Keith, dad Kerry, his slutty young wife Linda, our hosts - Ted and Tina, of course, dad's parents - Grandma Patty and Ken, Linda's parents - Larry and Leona, even neighbor Bill.

We did the party thing complete with catered foods, a wonderful cake with candles that I had to blow out and did, all of them in one breath, vanilla ice cream - my favorite but topped with Amaretto, brandy, Curacao, cognac, a variety of cordials, creme de menthe - green and white, Drambuie, Frangelica, Jack Daniels, ouzo, rum, Sambuca, tequila, or whiskeys. My fav is green creme de menthe. Liquor drinks flowed as well as beer, champagne and wine for those who wanted it.

I opened presents from everyone. I was embarrassed by some of them, excited by others - dildos, sexy lingerie, crotchless panties, open nip bras, a gift certificate for tattoos and piercings - one specifying a pussy piercing.

We got naked to swim in the pool, lounge on the pool deck, fuck around. It became obvious soon that we were heading for an orgy.

The women took me to the bathroom. They trimmed my bush a little, shaping it. They gave me several enemas to clean my ass, then took turns giving each other enemas until we were all clean, empty back there. The men had stayed at the pool, drinking and horsing around like guys do.

When we came back to the pool the orgy started. Bill had brought out the mj, coke and poppers, I guess. Everybody was doing the drugs and feeling, kissing, licking, mouthing, tonguing, sucking, fucking everybody, paired, in groups of three, four, five at times.

I was graced by being fucked in my pussy by Keith while everyone else watched but still messing with one another or in groups so they could still watch. Over the next several hours every man in turn then took my pussy, ass and mouth. The women licked me out, swapped the cum with me and the men. We 69ed women with women, men with women, men with men.

Dad fucked Keith in the ass while the rest of us watched. Then Bill took Keith's back hole. I was jealous because I still could not take Bill's oversize cock in my ass, but Keith and mom could. Bill's big rod just would not go in my butt even though I was gangfucked by three of the men at a time - one in my pussy, one in my ass, another in my mouth.

Bill held me down on top of him with his cock way up inside my pussy, while the other men jammed their cocks in my gaping ass. Stuck them in, pulled them out. My asshole was so open, but it was still no good trying to take Bill up that tighter hole. I guessed some day I would. I sure intended to keep trying.

Meanwhile we were fucked out at the party. We found places to sleep, everyone naked. Those who had partners slept with them. I slept with Keith.

This was Friday afternoon, evening, Saturday morning. Saturday and Sunday we ate, fucked, bathed, played in the pool, drank, did the drugs, fucked more, ate more, slept. No one made it to work or school Monday morning. My tender pussy was raw, a bit sore. My asshole was so open I knew I would have to wear an adult diaper if I got out of bed, dressed, and walked around much.

This was our first and only orgy with everyone involved. From then on it was more fucking with any and all members of the family and Bill, our family friend, as the opportunities arose.

Some day I would meet the man I would marry, but meanwhile it was a family thing. It would be a family thing with that man too, for he would have to understand and really join the family in all the ways we played together.