A Modern Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm... Sarah was really feeling frisky and her pussy was so wet at the thought of him. "I slide my hand down your chest and into your shorts. I tease your cock by lightly brushing my fingers over it."

Trent groaned and moved his hand to his hard cock. Slowly he stroked himself. "I place my hand over yours, wrapping your fingers around my throbbing cock. I push up against your hand. Fuck, stroke me Sarah."

Sarah moaned and let out a nervous giggle. She was glad there was no one around to see what she was doing. She stripped down naked and sat at her computer, her fingers straying to her freshly shaved pussy that was dripping wet already. "I slowly stroke your cock with one of my hands while I use the other to pull your head to my breast. Suck my tits Trent, I want you to. I rock my hips against your cock while I continue to stroke you."

Trent could have blown his load then and there. The thought of her like that was driving him crazy. He wanted to last so he stopped briefly from stroking himself and wrote to her, "I suck you nipple, teasing it with my tongue before lightly biting it. I do the same to the other one. I switch between your breasts, sucking, licking and biting at them. While I do this, I slide my hand down to your pussy, feeling your wetness."

Sarah moaned. "I moan and grip your cock firmer sliding my hand along your cock slightly faster." She could feel herself about to cum. "I'm going to cum, Trent."

"Cum for me Sarah, cum on my fingers. My fingers slide across your pussy lips before I slip two fingers deep inside you. I press my thumb against your clit."

"I'M CUMMING TRENT!!!!" Sarah screamed as she came but she wasn't done yet. As she came back down she wrote "I slide of your lap and kneel between your legs. I pull your pants down and watch as your cock springs up to meet me."

Trent laughed and groaned at the same time. Her words were driving him crazy. He wanted to watch her cum again. He wanted to see her body. He wanted to hear her talk dirty to him. He asked her if they could video chat but she wasn't up to it.

"I lean forward and flick my tongue across the tip of your cock, tasting your precum."

"I growl lowly. Fuck Sarah, do that and you are going to make me cum."

Sarah smiled to herself. This was what she wanted. "I flick my tongue across your cock again before taking your tip in my mouth. I tease you with just the tip being taken in and out of my mouth. I suck your tip."

Trent was stroking his cock hard. He was imagining those lips he had seen so many times in their video chats wrapped around his cock. He was getting so close but wanted more. "Stop teasing Sarah, if you are going to suck my cock suck it and make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth."

Sarah was still rubbing her clit through this. "I slide my fingers down into my pussy and rub it while I suck more of your cock deep into my mouth. I moan against your cock as I suck you hard and fast. I tease your cock with my tongue, using it to increase the pressure. I slide my other hand down and cup your balls, rolling them in my hand and squeezing them."

Trent was getting closer. "I'm going to cum Sarah that feels so good. I love when you play yourself."

Sarah was really working her pussy. She was going to cum again. How did he get her so hot and bothered? "I'm going to cum again Trent. You make me so needy."

"I'm so close to cumming Sarah. I can feel it coming."

"Cum for me Trent. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

"OH FUCK SARAH, HERE IT COMES!" Trent came hard. He caught it in the towel he now kept on hand but the towel became soaked quickly.

Sarah was cumming too. As soon as Trent came, she had reached her climax again. Trent never heard her but she screamed his name as she came.

They both logged off.

Sarah's parcel arrive a couple of days later. She was so excited. The little blue babydoll dress was satin and lace. The cups were lace which lead up towards the neck. The criss-cross straps across the back were adjustable. From the bottom of the cups and lower back, was a satin skirt that hung half way down the thigh. The g string that came with it had a lace panel that sat over the pussy. The rest of it was the same strapping as on the back of the dress.

Trent had mentioned during their conversations that a women in lingerie and stockings drove him nuts. She put on the babydoll dress and settled her breasts into the lace cups. Her voluptuous breasts were spilling over the top of the cups slightly. She smoothed the satin down her sides and glided the thigh high black stockings up her legs. She hoped Trent liked what she was doing for him.

Sarah took her hair out of its usual ponytail and smoothed it over one shoulder so that it rested just above her breast. She remember that he had liked seeing women with their hair down. She was so nervous about what she was doing that she was biting her lip.

She positioned herself on her couch and turned the camera on her phone to video. She started at her toes and panned up her legs. Slowly she took in the stockings hugging her legs up to the satin skirt of the babydoll dress. Slowly she panned higher. Her breasts came into view on the camera, she lingered on her breasts before panning up her neck. Then she slowly panned back down her body. As she reached the bottom hem of the dress she opened her legs slightly providing a view of the lacy panties that matched the dress covering her pussy.

She was so wet at the hope that Trent liked what she was doing. She switched the camera on her phone to take photos. She snapped numerous photos of her breasts, her body, her legs. She would go through them later and pick which ones to send him. She wanted the pictures to be perfect.

When Trent logged on later that day he got a big surprise. He hadn't expected Sarah to send him pictures of herself dressed so sexily. He looked through the pictures, his cock growing harder than he had ever been. He was so hard by the time he finished looking through them and found the video that his cock was aching. He needed release. He opened the video she had sent. Those legs were amazing he thought as he watched the video pan up her legs. He didn't think he could get harder but wow he was getting harder. He had to stroke himself as he kept watching, he was throbbing so much.

As the video panned up Sarah's body Trent could feel his cock getting ready to erupt. He watched as her large firm breasts came into view. She was so hot. He watched as the camera panned up to her neck, how he wanted to nibble on that neck. Then the camera started to pan down her body again. His cock was getting so close to erupting. He stroked himself slowly so he wouldn't shoot too soon. Her breasts were gorgeous, he could lose himself in them.

Down, down, down the camera panned. When it reached the bottom of her dress he got a surprise he hadn't been ready for. He shot his load hard. He hadn't expected her to spread her legs and show her panty clad pussy to him. His mouth was dry but his cock was dripping cum by the time the camera reached her feet again. He took the video back and paused it on her lace covered pussy. Wow... she is so hot, he thought.

Trent messaged Sarah. "Wow. That was so hot. Thank you Sarah. It meant so much to me that you would do that for me." He was still in shock.

Sarah blushed when she received the message from Trent. "Did you really like them?" she asked him.

"I came so hard because of them. You had me harder than I had ever been before."

Sarah blushed more. She smiled shyly to herself as she played her game and went about what she needed to do.

A few days later she decided that it was time for her to be more daring. Trent made her want to be more daring in what she did. She put her babydoll dress on and called him on video chat. She didn't wear stockings this time but she still had her hair out for him. She wanted to show him what he did to her.

Trent answered her video chat and his jaw dropped. She was wearing that dress from the video. His mouth went dry and his cock instantly stood at attention. "H... H... Hi" he stumbled over the world as he tried to regain his composure.

Sarah smiled shyly, averting her eyes so she could avoid blushing. She hadn't expected him to be so shocked but thought it was sweet that he was. He was going to be more shocked as their call went on though, she giggled to herself.

The two of them talked about the things that had been happening in their lives recently. Trent trying not to stare at Sarah's cleavage and Sarah trying not to give anything away about what she had mind. Sarah was squirming her seat when Trent asked her what was going on, she was getting so wet thinking about what she wanted to do that she couldn't keep quiet anymore.

Trent looked at Sarah. She was stunning. His cock was hard and throbbing almost like it had just days before. He wanted to take this vixen.

Sarah looked at Trent and asked him what he was thinking. Trent didn't know what to say but he had always said he would be honest with her so he told her "I want to take you and have my way with your body."

Sarah moaned. She didn't try to stifle it like she had in the past. "I have a surprise for you today Trent. " She had a wicked glint in her eye as she said this to him.

Trent let out a low growl which sent a shiver down to Sarah's pussy. She was so wet.

Sarah looked at Trent and licked her lips. She said to him in a hoarse but husky voice, "I sit in your lap, my legs slightly parted. My head rests against your chest as my hand slides up under your shirt to play with your chest hair, my fingers skipping across your skin."

Trent's cock was aching. "Sarah, you make my cock ache so much for you. Go on."

Sarah blushes at Trent's words but licking her lip continues with her narrative. "I take my hand out of your shirt and take your hand. I put your hand on my bare thigh, parting my legs a little more. I slide your hand slowly up my thigh until you reach me wet pussy. My pussy is so wet for you right now Trent."

"Oh Sarah, yes your pussy is so wet. I tease the lips of your pussy with my fingers. I press one finger against your clit, rubbing it in small circles. I drive two fingers deep into your pussy, feeling the moisture around them, rubbing your inner walls."

Sarah squirmed visibly. "I take my hand from yours and slide it inside your pants. Tracing my tips across your cock, teasing you. I wrap my fingers around your cock and slowly, torturously stroke you from base to tip and back again, over and over so slowly."

Trent's hand found its way inside his pants and he started stroking his cock. He didn't care if Sarah saw. She had him so horny.

Sarah smiled as she watched Trent's arm moving on camera. She knew he was stroking himself. She slid her fingers into her pussy, she had purposely not worn any panties for this call. She slid her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She looked Trent in the eyes as she pulled her fingers from her pussy and sucked her juices from her fingers, one at a time.

"Fuck Sarah. I am not ready to cum but if you keep that up I will."

Sarah watched Trent as she reached over to pick up a surprise she had got in her parcel with the dress. This was so not like her. She held the surprise up to the camera, showing Trent a dildo shaped like a male cock. "What would you like me to do with this Trent? Tell me what you would do with that big delicious cock of yours if you were here and this will be your proxy."

Trent growled deeply. She was so hot. He wanted to watch her pound her pussy with that dildo and imagine it was him until he came. "Sarah, show me your pussy and then pound it with that cock. I want to watch you cum on it."

Sarah let out a nervous giggle. This was what she had planned for. She put the tip of the dildo cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue over it. She reached out with her free hand and adjusted the camera, pointing it at her freshly shaved pussy. She reached down and spread her pussy lips for Trent to see just how wet she was before she ran her finger along her slit. She let out a moan at the contact.

Trent was almost drooling when he saw Sarah's pussy on the screen. He stopped stroking himself because he didn't want to shoot his load yet. He was going to cum and cum hard and a lot but not yet. He had to wait. He wanted to watch her pound her pussy thinking of him.

Sarah slid the dildo down to her wet pussy and placed the tip against her opening. She moaned with anticipation.

"Sarah, that's it. I slide my cock slowly, deep into your pussy. Sliding in until I can't go any further."

Sarah heard his words and followed his instructions. She slid the dildo slowly in and out of her pussy. Sliding it as deep as she could. She was moaning more and more.

Trent's hand went back to his cock. This was hot. "Faster Sarah, faster. Pound that pussy for me. Think about my hard throbbing cock buried inside you."

Sarah moved faster and faster, pounding her pussy. She was driving herself closer and closer to cumming with him watching her pound her pussy. She was getting wetter with every thrust. "TRENT!" she screamed as she came.

"Don't stop Sarah. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in that sweet pussy of yours."

Sarah continued to thrust the dildo inside her. She couldn't stop until Trent came. She didn't want to stop till Trent came for her. Her thighs were glistening with her juices as she pounded more and more. "Trent, I'm going to cum again," she cried out to him.

"Cum for me Sarah. Don't hold back. Cum all over my cock again." Trent was so close. He was going to cum when she did this time. He could feel it.

Sarah came, she came hard. Her whole body shook as she was overtaken with her orgasm. She could hear Trent groaning as he came too. She heard him growl her name as he came. This made her cum even more.

Trent's cum kept going. He came and came and came. "Sarah, look at me," he said hoarsely as his orgasm subsided.

Sarah raised the camera to look at Trent. Her cheeks were flushed and she felt like she was really dishevelled looking but she couldn't stop grinning at him. He was grinning back. They talked for a little longer before agreeing that they both needed to go and get cleaned up. "You are beautiful Sarah," Trent said before he hung up the call.

Sarah spent the rest of the night flustered but slept soundly after what had happened with that call. She thought about Trent a lot. Why did she feel like this about someone she had never met? She realised something that scared her. She had fallen in love with Trent. How would he react to her feelings? She couldn't tell him yet. She needed to think things through a bit.

Over the next few weeks, their messages got raunchier. They spent many hours exploring each other sexually through their videos and on occasion would video chat and watch each other cum. Trent's favourite thing to do, and Sarah would get so wet when he talked about doing it, was to eat her pussy. His messages described her lying on her back with him kissing down her body. He would stop at her breasts and lick, suck, and bite them, paying special attention to her nipples. He didn't care if she was clothed or not. He would then continue down her body to her hips. Upon reaching her hips, he would kiss along her thighs. Kissing down to her knee and then moving side to side, he would kiss up the inside of her thigh. Before he reached her pussy, he would move back down her thighs and run his tongue along the inside of each thigh. When he finally gave in and payed attention to her pussy, he would run his tongue along the outside of her slit, from the top down. He would suck and nibble each of her pussy lips, teasing her, driving her to beg him to eat her.

When he knew she was good and wet, he would press his tongue against her clit, swirling around it. He would lap her juices from her. Trent would drive his tongue as deep inside her as he can. He would suck on her clit, nip at it playfully with his teeth. He would do this over and over again until she came for him. Then he would slide two fingers inside and pay full attention to her clit with his mouth as he fingered her.

Sarah loved when he described these things to her. She also loved it when he had her sitting on his face and he was doing them to her. She would cum multiple times during these sessions.

Sarah liked to return the pleasure to Trent by sucking his cock or taking him deep inside her. She loved that she could make him cum without actually touching him. She was even willing to consider taking him anally during their play sessions. Trent was in awe at how insatiable she seemed. He had sexually awoken her, as well as the emotional awakening they were both going through.

One night they were talking about issues that they were both dealing with in their lives. Trent was talking about how messed up he was with the issues going on. Sarah tried to show him how he wasn't and declared as one of her list of issues that she was in love with a guy that she couldn't have because they were on opposite sides of the world. Trent sent her a virtual hug and left the conversation at that.

The next day, he wanted to talk to her about what she had said. She needed to know how he felt. He had been worried about telling her because of the issues in his past. He was scared she would have rejected him but now knew that wasn't the case. When she came online he messaged her. "You are not messed up for loving me. I love you too. I didn't know how to tell you because I was scared. You know I have trust issues and they held me back."

Sarah started to tear up. She was so happy. She had been worried that she was the only one that felt that way. Her heart felt so light, but how would things work between them when there was so much distance between them?

Time passed and the two of them continued to talk and play regularly. They shared intimacy through visual experiences and through their words. They continued to support each other through rough times and through joyous times. They didn't need to play every day because their friendship was more than that. They talked about everything and always remained honest with each other. They sent gifts for birthdays and celebrations. Their relationship blossomed.

One day, Sarah logged on expecting Trent to be there but he wasn't. He wasn't there for the next couple of days. Sarah was getting concerned. Had he decided he didn't want her anymore? Had something happened to him? She didn't know what to do. He had never stayed offline this long before.

Trent was nervous. He couldn't get online to see or talk to Sarah because he had organised to work overtime. He needed the money for a surprise he was planning for her. He was scared as to how Sarah was going to react to the surprise he had planned but first he needed to get the money to be able to do it. It wasn't going to be cheap.

A few more days passed and then Sarah heard a knock at her door. She didn't know who it could be since no one really visited her in her apartment. She stood confused when she heard the knock again. She guessed she should see who was there. She made sure the chain was on the door and opened it slightly. Her jaw dropped. She hadn't expected to see the person standing there.

Trent was nervous. He stood at Sarah's door with a bag. He had planned to finally see her in person. He needed to be with her for real. The distance had been taking its toll on him. He didn't want to think about what could go wrong with the surprise, he wanted to focus on the chance of her falling into his arms.

Sarah shut the door quickly once she saw Trent was standing at her door. Was she ready for this? She stood for a moment with her back against the door. Then she heard his voice "Sarah, please open the door." "But... but... you can't be here. Why are you here?"