A Modern Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here for you Sarah. I wanted to see you in person."

Trent stood outside the door waiting while Sarah fought with herself as to if she should let him in or not. She trusted him, she loved him but would she feel the same getting to know him in real life? She argued with herself for a couple of minutes but for Trent it felt like forever. Was she going to let him in?

Trent heard the chain slide back from its place across the door. Slowly, the door opened. Sarah stood there unsure and shy. Trent looked at her and thought to himself that she looked more beautiful than she had on the video. How was that possible? Her cheeks were covered in a blush as she fidgeted nervously with the end of her ponytail. "May I come in?" he asked.

"Oh... umm... yeah... come in," she stumbled over her words. She showed him into her little lounge room and they sat awkwardly on the couch. "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to avoid looking into his eyes.

Trent smiled at her. "Sarah, look at me please. I came because I love you and I wanted to see you in person. Please don't push me away now. I am still the same person you talked to online."

Sarah looked at Trent. She blushed as she looked deep in his eyes and could see the person she had known online. Her heart fluttered. "Why haven't you been in contact for so long?" she asked innocently. "I've missed you."

Trent ran his hand through his hair. "I was working longer hours, lots of overtime, so that I could get the money together so I could come and see you. I wanted to be able to touch you." He slowly reached his hand towards her cheek.

Sarah pulled back slightly but didn't break eye contact. Trent stopped his movement but then she took his outstretched hand in hers. She brought it to her cheek and relished in his touch. It was so gentle. Sarah knew in her heart that Trent would never push her past her limits and he would never hurt her.

Trent smiled as his hand caressed Sarah's cheek. He wanted to kiss her lips but thought it was too soon for that. Just being able to touch her like this would have to be enough for now. He smiled at her.

"Where are you staying?" Sarah asked noticing the time and realising he had a bag with him for the first time since her shock of seeing him at the door.

Trent ran his hand through his hair again. "Umm... I... ahh... I hadn't thought that far ahead."

"Oh" was all Sarah could say for a moment. She trusted him so she could let him stay for the time being. "You could sleep on the couch if you want," she suggested.

Trent just smiled. That smile always made her heart flutter and this time was no different. Sarah got some bedding from the hall cupboard. They parted ways for the night, Sarah going to her bedroom and Trent settling down on the couch.

Alone in her room Sarah sunk onto the bed in shock. Trent had done this for her. He seemed hotter in person than he had been on video chat. She was so turned on but didn't want to risk him hearing her. She needed relief. She pulled the dildo out of her drawer and slowly slid it in and out of her pussy. She could feel her orgasm growing as she worked her way towards her release. She knew she was moaning, so she grabbed her pillow and pressed it over her face to muffle her sounds. She pounded her pussy faster and faster as she felt herself reaching the point of cumming. She screamed into the pillow as her orgasm wracked her body.

Trent lay on the couch in the lounge room. He could hear sounds coming from Sarah's room. He lay on the couch imagining what they could be. He thought about the times he had watched her playing with her pussy. His cock was getting hard but he didn't want to risk getting caught stroking it. He was going to be sore tomorrow.

The next day they talked more and shared their time. Sarah took Trent to her favourite places and shared her happiness with him. As they walked around town, Sarah slipped her hand into Trent's. She smiled shyly at him.

Trent held Sarah's hand tightly but gently as she led him around. After a while, he pulled her against him and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He loved the feel of her being close to him.

As Sarah's body pressed against Trent's she could feel herself growing wet. He turned her on so much.

After dinner out at one of Sarah's favourite restaurants, Trent walked her back to the apartment. They talked, they laughed, and they pressed closer together.

By the time they reached Sarah's door, they were ready to jump each other. They reached her door and Trent pinned her against it. He kissed her passionately, pressing his body against hers so she could feel his want of her. Her kisses took his breath away and his took hers away too.

Sarah reached behind her, never taking her lips from Trent's, and somehow managed to open her door. They fell inside as the door opened.

Giggling, Trent scooped Sarah up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. All the way he kissed her hungrily, nipping at her neck playfully. When they reached her room he placed her feet on the floor and pulled her against him. "Sarah, I have wanted to do this since I saw you at your door." He kissed her and slid his hands up her sides. He cupped her breasts and moaned at how good they felt.

Sarah kissed Trent back and arched her back, pressing her breasts firmer into his hands. Her nipples were hardening as her arousal increased. She slid her hands under his shirt and raised it over his head. She nipped at his ear lobe as he ran his fingers over her nipples.

Trent made short work of Sarah's clothing and laid her on the bed. She was beautiful. He kissed her lips hungrily. He kissed down her neck and across her breasts. He could feel the shivers running through her body with each movement of his kisses down her body.

Sarah squirmed on the bed under the onslaught of kisses along her body. She moaned and could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, the further down Trent kissed her. She ran her hands into his hair as he moved down, down, down her body. She could feel the heat from his lips against her skin. She held her breath in anticipation.

Trent grinned to himself. She was expecting him to taste her but that was going to wait. He reached her hips with his lips and then moved his body so that he could kiss from her foot up along her leg. As he kissed higher and higher, he could smell her arousal. His cock was getting so hard and that smell was so enticing. He made a decision then and there that tonight he wasn't going to eat that pussy, no matter how much he wanted to. He was going to have her, going to bury himself deep inside her and enjoy her body.

Trent pulled away from Sarah as he reached the top of her thighs. He stripped down locking his eyes on Sarah's as he did. She licked her lips and the image made his cock bounce in anticipation.

Sarah watched as Trent walked in all his naked glory towards the bed. She looked from his eyes, down his body to his erect, large cock, back up to his eyes. She gulped as her eyes saw how big his cock really was. She reached her hand out and briefly brushed her fingers over it. Trent let out a low growl at her touch. Then he was on her.

Trent slid between Sarah's legs and locked eyes with her. He placed his cock at her entrance. He took a few deep breaths before he slowly pushed inside her. He heard Sarah gasp as he entered her further. He took it slow but it took all his willpower to do so. He wanted her more now that he had her in his reach than he had when he was only watching her through the computer screen.

Trent slid inside Sarah as deep as he could. He slowly started moving his hips, thrusting in and out of her. He never took his eyes from hers as he thrust deep inside her. His hands holding his weight off her body as he did.

Sarah reached her hand up and stroked Trent's cheek. She was already getting so close to cumming. She closed her eyes as her orgasm built. She couldn't believe she was actually going to cum on the cock she had been watching on screen for so long, that she had been hungering for.

Trent watched Sarah. "Open your eyes Sarah, I want to see your eyes. I want to see how much you want me, showing in your eyes."

"Oh Trent, I want you. I want you to cum inside me. I want you to claim me as yours. I will always be yours."

Trent couldn't control himself much longer. He would make her cum over and over again later but for now, her declaration made him need release. He moved his hips faster, increasing the speed and pressure of his thrusts. He was getting close, he could feel it and she was close too.

As Trent thrust faster, Sarah arched her back. Her moans increased in volume. She was sure her neighbours were going to hear her but she didn't care right now. Trent was here and taking her body as she had dreamed of for many nights. She dug her nails into his back as she reached her climax. Her nails left red trails across his back as her nails dug in trying to grasp more of him as she did. She screamed his name. "Trent oh Trent. I'm cumming. I'm yours."

As soon as Sarah came, Trent drove into her deep as he shot his load of cum inside her. Her muscles milked his cock of all of his essence. He collapsed on the bed next to her, pulling her into his arms as they both dozed, smiling.

Trent woke during the night and looked down at the angels snuggled against him. She was gorgeous.

He eased away from her side and stood looking at her sleeping form. He watched as she rolled over to lie on her back, fully exposing herself to him. He couldn't help himself. He wanted her again. He moved to the end of the bed and slowly ran his hands up her inner thighs, gently parting her legs. He moved his body between her legs and brought his face to her pussy lips. He ran his tongue across the outside of her slit, eliciting a moan from the sleeping Sarah.

He looked up at her and saw she was still asleep. He ran his tongue across her slit again before spreading her lips and running his tongue along the inside of her slit. He savoured the way she tasted. She was delicious in his opinion and he couldn't get enough. He drove his face into her pussy, swirling his tongue around her clit, pushing his tongue inside her, tasting her inner walls. He sucked her clit. He licked her pussy from top to bottom and back again.

Sarah moaned and woke. She didn't know why she felt like she was going to cum but as she orientated herself to her surroundings she realised that Trent was eating her out. She raised her hips to meet his mouth more readily, her hands moving into his hair pulling him in deeper. Her moans increased as she was going to cum under the onslaught of Trent's mouth.

Trent could feel Sarah getting close to orgasm. He lapped at her clit hungrily. Sarah's muscles contracted as she came, covering his face in her juices. He grinned and moaned appreciatively against her pussy as he continued the onslaught. He sucked her clit into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth gently, while he slid 2 fingers deep inside her. He rubbed her inner walls with his fingers as he continued to work her with his mouth. He wasn't going to let up till she had cum a couple more times.

Sarah was in ecstasy. She couldn't talk. She couldn't make a sound. Her body betrayed her, she had no control over anything. She was completely at Trent's mercy but she didn't care. She had never felt this good before. She could feel another, bigger orgasm building within her.

Trent slid his fingers in and out of Sara's pussy, lapping hungrily at her clit. He could feel her orgasm building again. He worked her pussy eager for her juices. She tasted so sweet to him. "Scream my name Sarah. I want to hear you. I want you to cum for me."

Sarah moaned louder and louder. She knew Trent wasn't going to stop until she came again. She was so close. When he pressed his tongue firmly against her clit she let go and came. She came hard. His fingers were sucked as deep in her pussy as they could be. Her pussy was hungry for him. "Trent, I need your cock, please" she begged as she came back down to earth.

Trent growled against Sarah's pussy as he heard her pleasing words. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy causing her to pout. "What? Do you want my cock or my fingers?" he asks with a grin on his face. He playfully leans down and bites her pouting lip.

Sarah couldn't help giggling when he bit her lip.

Trent pressed his cock inside Sarah in one push. He was so aroused he didn't want to take it slow this time. He entered her deep and fast but took his time sliding out of her slick tunnel till just the head of his cock was inside her. Then he would push in fast and deep again. He could feel her getting ready to cum again but he was in the mood to hold her back from the edge. He stopped thrusting as she got closer. He pulled out of her and lay on his back.

Sarah looked at Trent. What was going on? Didn't he want her anymore? "Did I do something wrong?" she asked him, feeling like she was going to cry.

Trent looked at her and smiled. "No you didn't but this time when you cum, I want you to be riding me." Trent pulled her up and helped her position herself above his throbbing soldier that was still standing at attention for her. Her hair was a mess although it was still in a ponytail but she was gorgeous.

Sarah plunged herself down onto Trent's cock. Moaning as she took him inside her. Sarah couldn't believe how good he felt. She bounced up and down on his cock, her voluptuous breasts bouncing as she does.

Trent reached up and released Sarah's hair down around her shoulders. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. He moulded them, tweaking the nipples as she continued to ride his cock. Sarah threw her head back and screamed Trent's name as her body was rocked by her orgasm. Her muscles gripping his cock as she continued to ride him.

Trent could feel her juices tirckling down over his balls. He was getting close to cumming and her juices trickling down his balls weren't helping his control. "Sarah, Sarah, yes, that's it, ride my cock." Trent teased her nipples before he grabbed her hips and aided her movements, helping him drive deeper inside her. He could feel her next orgasm building around his cock. He drove her down on his cock harder and faster. "Sarah, I'm going to cum" he cried out.

Sarah felt him erupt deep inside her. He pulled her down hard on his cock and she came as he did. She screamed out in ecstasy, her muscles gripping his shrinking cock, trying to milk every last drop from him. Sarah collapsed onto Trent's chest, where he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek tenderly.

They lay together like that until Trent's cock shrank to the point of slipping from her body. Sarah sighed and snuggled closer to him. Trent rolled her to the side not letting her go and fell asleep with her in his arms.

Morning sun streamed through the bedroom window when Sarah woke in the morning. She looked up at Trent sleeping next to her and smiled. She had never felt so happy. How could she have fallen in love with someone like him after all she had been through in her life? She eased herself from his arms, trying hard not to wake him as she did.

Trent stirred but didn't wake. He rolled over, releasing her from his arms.

Sarah got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. She needed a shower. She turned on the shower and looked at herself in the mirror while the water heated. She looked a mess with her hair all tangled. She was covered in sweat and had cum dried onto her thighs.

She adjusted the water temperature and stepped in to the stream. It felt good. She stood enjoying the feel of the water and didn't hear Trent enter the bathroom. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

Sarah jumped. She had thought he was still asleep. She stared at him and nodded dumbly. She felt shy as Trent beamed a giant smile at her.

Trent entered the shower water, pulling Sarah close so she could feel his morning wood against her, but that wasn't why he wanted to shower with her. Trent picked up Sarah's shampoo and poured some on his hand. "Turn around" he told her as he spread it on both of his hands. He lathered the shampoo into her hair. As he lathered the shampoo in her hair, he pressed his fingertips against her skull, firmly massaging her scalp and hearing her moans of pleasure. Those moans went straight to his cock but he wasn't in the shower for his pleasure. He wanted to treat her like she deserved.

Sarah closed her eyes and felt his hands massaging her. She didn't mean to moan but couldn't control it.

Trent helped Sarah to wash out the shampoo from her hair. Then he picked up her body wash and lathered that on his hands. He started with her back, shoulders and neck. Firmly but gently massaging her as he washed her clean with the wash. He worked her neck and shoulders then down her back. When they were clean to his satisfaction, he added more body wash in his hands and worked on her arms. He worked from her shoulder down one arm including her hands and each finger separately being worked on. Then he worked the other side from shoulder to hand repeating the process.

Sarah was moaning at how good it felt and how relaxed it made her feel.

Trent turned Sarah to face him and worked from her shoulders down over her breasts, the water streaming down her body as he did. He took his time to make sure her breasts were clean planting a kiss just above each one as he deemed them clean. He used more body wash and worked her stomach from below her ribs to just above her pussy. He wasn't ready to wash her there yet.

Sarah groaned in frustration as Trent left her pussy untouched, moving his hands down her legs to start from her feet.

Trent knelt before Sarah in the water. He worked the body wash up from her feet to her calf muscles and shins, massaging her as he went. He worked one leg to her knee and then the other. Next, he moved on to her thighs. He got more body wash from the bottle and worked her thighs from knee to hip, ensuring he didn't touch her pussy as he did. He was enjoying this and so she was she. He could smell her arousal but wasn't ready to give her the relief she so obviously desired after his working over her body.

Sarah moaned as Trent worked her thighs. Her body felt so good and so relaxed from his touch all over her. She could still feel his hands everywhere he had touched her like the feeling was imprinted on her skin.

Trent took a small amount of body wash in his hand and rubbing the outer lips of Sarah's pussy. He worked the seams of her pubic region where her thighs met and along the outside of her slit. Her moans were encouraging him on. He spread her lips and slid his soapy fingers along the inside of the slit. He used all his control not to drive his fingers into her. He wasn't going to do that this time. He finished lathering her body and rinsing her down.

Trent stood before Sarah smiling. Sarah could see that he wasn't going to take things any further so she decided two can play at this game. She smiled wickedly at Trent as she grabbed some of her body wash and lathered it in her hands. "Turn around Trent, your turn" she said mischievously.

Trent was intrigued but did was he was told.

Sarah worked her hands over his back, shoulders and neck, giving his backside a good squeeze as she lathered his body. She worked over his arms before reaching around him and running her lathered hands all over his chest. She smiled behind him, loving the feel of running her hands through his chest hairs.

Trent growled at her touch.

Sarah felt a shiver run through her body straight to her pussy. She moved her hands down his body to his legs. She added more body wash to her hands as she worked from his feet (giving them a slight tickle as she did) up his calf muscles to his thighs. At this point she moved around his body and knelt in front of him.