A Mom and Her Son

Story Info
Machine starts everything.
2k words
4.35
98.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Terry. I love that Sound Machine you got me. I slept like a baby again last night. You are such a good son."

"I'm glad you like it. You deserve it." I said to my mom.

I guess I should start from the beginning which was six months ago.

My mom, Cathy, is 50 and still a knockout. She exercises regularly and keeps in shape. She has been a widow for five years now.

My name is Terence but everyone calls me Terry and I am 20 and a college student.

We live in a small house outside of town. It has two bedrooms and two baths and it has a small pool.

My mom has a high pressure job and often comes home stressed out. Many a night she can't sleep.

So, one day I was going to go shopping to see if there was anything I could get her to help her relax and get some sleep.

I asked my friends if they knew of anything that could help her and one of them said to try one of those sound machines that you can select what sounds you want to hear...thunder, ocean, rivers, etc. I was told the sounds are soothing and might help my mom.

I ventured out to the stores and finally found a store that had a beautiful sound machine. The salesman told me that this particular machine is a closeout and he would sell it to me for cost.

I made sure it worked and bought it. He told me to never lose the instructions or get them wet. I didn't think much of what he said and left.

I brought it home and wrapped it up. That night I gave it to my mom.

She was so happy and said she would try it out that night.

I read the instructions which were a bit strange. They said: "If this machine is for a woman, you must first press the sound you want to hear then press the button marked "F" and then power the machine up and enjoy.

I told my mom and she said she would use it that night.

Well, over the next few nights she used the machine and got some great sleep.

After awhile, I noticed changes in her dress and her interaction with me. She became more flirty. She used to dress conservatively in the house. Now she would walk around braless and with just an oversized top that barely covered her panties.

She even clung to me more than before. I didn't mind but I was a little curious as to why the changes in her behavior. Then I thought it must be that she is getting more sleep and relaxing more. I was happy for her.

One day I was having coffee and the instructions for the sound machine were out so I took another look at them.

As I was reading them, I spilled my coffee on them then I remembered what the salesman said "Don't get them wet."

I started drying them off then suddenly big red words appeared on the instructions..."Warning, any woman using this machine as instructed will want to have sex with any man close to her. Use this machine at your own pleasure."

I almost fell off the chair. I figured that is why my mother was changing. The machine is probably giving her subliminal thoughts. I had to make sure.

The next morning when she went to work I set the machine up and put it on. I heard the ocean waves then I started hearing messages..."Seduce your man"... more waves..."Wear less"...more waves..."Fuck him"...There were many others and some were more discreet.

All in all there must have forty subliminal messages that she was receiving every night. That explained everything.

Now, I was in a dilemma. What do I do? Do I tell her? Do I ignore it? Do I go along with it to see how far it goes?

Ever since I can remember, I always had this fantasy of fucking my mother. Maybe I can make this fantasy a reality.

Mom certainly was hot. At 50, she had a hot body, especially her tits. To be honest, I would love to fuck her. So, I decided to see how it all played out

Over the next few days, mom would ask me to sit next to her on the couch. Sometimes her hand rested on my thigh. Other times she would let me get a glimpse of her tits or her ass.

One night she was showering and called out to me. I went upstairs and saw the bathroom door open. I could see my mother's naked body through the glass enclosure.

"What do you want mom?" I asked.

"Terry, will you bring over my towel? It is too far for me to get it without getting the floor soaked."

I grabbed the towel and brought it her. Without any hesitation, she opened the door and took the towel from me and stepped out of the shower like I wasn't there.

I immediately turned away. Then my mom said, "Terry, are you ok? It's your mom. It is ok if you see me naked. I don't mind. Don't be embarrassed. I'm not."

Then she continued as she was drying herself off in front of me, "You know Terry, it is just the two of us. I don't think there should be any secrets between us, including our bodies."

I asked, "What did you have in mind mom?"

She replied, "I think from now on I am going to be naked in the house. It will feel more natural and comfortable. Are you ok with it Terry?"

I looked at her and said, "I don't mind mom as long as you are ok with me looking at you all the time and my getting hard seeing you."

She continued, "You know, I've been thinking about that. I wouldn't mind it one bit if you were naked too. As far as you being hard, I would think that you liked seeing my body and it would make me proud."

I looked at her and just nodded an ok.

The next morning she came downstairs to fix breakfast in the nude. I had shorts on. As soon as she saw me, she told me to undress, which I did.

We were both now having breakfast in the nude. Her nipples were already hard and I was getting hard.

She told me she never slept so good since I gave her the sound machine.

I thought to myself how lucky I was to get that thing. I figured a few more days and I'll be fucking my mom.

Mom asked if I had any plans for the day and I told her I didn't. She then suggested we spend the day at the pool. I told her that would be nice.

After breakfast my mother did a few chores as did I and it was soon time to head outside to the pool.

We sat next to each other in the lounges. My mom was going to lay on her stomach but asked me to put lotion on her. As soon as she said that my cock started getting hard.

I could only imagine what it was going to feel like rubbing lotion on her naked body wondering how far this would go.

She laid on her stomach and I squirted lotion on her back. I slowly started spreading the lotion all over her back. Then she told me to get her legs.

I moved some lotion down to her legs and rubbed it into her. Then she spread her legs a bit and asked me to get some lotion on her inner thighs.

I did as I was told and my hand brushed up against her pussy and she didn't say a word. I told her I was done.

She asked me to do her front. She rolled over on her back and her tits staring right at me. Her pussy glistening in the sun. My cock was rigid now and I know she saw me but said nothing.

I squirted lotion on her stomach and started rubbing it all over her. Then she said, "Terry, make sure you get all of me. I don't want anything to get burnt."

I moved my hand up to her tits and started rubbing the lotion on her tits, even her erect nipples. She just said that felt good.

I continued downward until I reached her pussy. I took a deep breadth and started rubbing the lotion on her pussy covering it completely. All I heard were soft moans and her telling me it felt good.

I finished and she looked up at me and saw my erection. Then she said, "Terry, did you get that because of me son?"

I told her I did. Then she said, "Well, if I caused it then I have to fix it. Come over here."

I moved closer to her and she rolled over to her side and in an instant she had my cock in her mouth, sucking me.

It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum. She sucked harder and I shot my cum into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

She looked up at me and smiled and I just said thanks.

We then rested on the lounges like nothing happened.

For the rest of the day, we relaxed and swam and took the sun. After awhile, my mom said it was time to take a shower. I told her that sounded good and we got up and headed to the house.

My mother surprised me when she started walking up the stairs to take her shower. She stopped and turned around and said, "Well, aren't you coming. We have to take a shower."

I looked at her and replied, "You want me to shower with you?"

"Of course I do then I have a surprise for you after." She said.

I followed her to the shower and we both got in. We spent forever in the shower as I gave my mom a thorough washing. Then, I found myself on my knees eating my mother's pussy as the water cascaded over my shoulders.

As I was eating her, she let a small stream of pee out and onto my face. I looked up and she smiled, then gave me the rest of her pee as I continued eating her.

We finally finished, got out and dried off then she led me to her bed. She laid down and I got besides her.

We started kissing and feeling each other up. Her moans turned me on and my cock was already at her slit trying to get in.

My mom then said, "Terry, I want your cock in me so bad. I want you to fuck your mother all the time. I don't know what's come over me but I need it so bad baby."

I said to her, "mom, it's ok. I love you and will fuck you whenever you want it. I have always wanted to fuck you. You are so hot. I waited for this day forever."

Then, I slipped my cock in her. I started fucking her and she was fucking me back like an animal in heat. It wasn't long before I shot streams of cum into my mother's cunt. She had orgasm after orgasm and finally she was spent.

Afterwards we talked and set some rules going forward.

To this day she still has that sound machine and uses it every night...thank goodness.

The next morning I saw the instructions out again. I noticed the coffee stain and then I noticed a round stain on the upper corner of the instructions. I looked closely and realized it wasn't a stain I made.

I stared at it and wondered...did my mother know the secret of the sound machine and she played me or was the stain there before and I never noticed or was just my imagination.

I guess I'll never know, but I don't care.