A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason gasped at his mother's response. Although she couldn't see much - she literally wouldn't be able to see more than shapes even from this close without her glasses - she had to be hearing the obvious sounds of sex: girls moaning, guys groaning and the unmistakable sound of bodies slamming into each other.

The blonde quipped, "Oh, I'm sure we can help with that."

When they reached the towels, Mom sat down and Mason grabbed her glasses, which she'd almost sat on...although for an instant he considered letting her sit on them so he wouldn't have to leave the sight of this glorious orgy... still hoping that somehow he... maybe even they... could become a part of it.

As Lily put on her glasses, her entire face paled, her eyes went big and her jaw dropped almost like a Roger Rabbit cartoon. 'Oh my God,' she thought to herself as she caught sight of a girl eating pussy, the girl who was having her pussy eaten sucking cock, and a third girl with cocks in her mouth and pussy bouncing back and forth like a live action rocking horse.

Mason was pleasantly surprised when his Mom didn't instantly freak out. She stared at the orgy for a lot longer than he had thought she would, before turning towards him and looking directly at the tip of his hard-on poking out if the top of his trunks.

Lily wasn't surprised that he was hard... she had felt that hardness just moments ago in the water. What she was astonished at was that her son was transfixed on her and not the orgy going on in front of them. She looked down at her body and realized just how transparent her bikini was when wet. Her hard nipples were completely visible, and her big tits were hanging on for dear life, barely contained inside what had become the diaphanous fabric.

The mother knew she should leave. That was the morally right thing to do. It really was. Yet, her body seemed magnetically attached to the sand... as she resumed gazing at the orgy.

Mason and his mother wordlessly watched the carnal display of raw sexual lust... sucked in like one would be upon passing a car crash... you know you shouldn't look, you know you should turn away, but you can't help staring.

Mason joked, trying to see if there was a possibly of joining, "I think we're overdressed."

Lily giggled awkwardly, like a school girl, "It seems so."

The gorgeous blonde walked over to the accidental audience, completely naked. She had small breasts, but big nipples, and was completely shaved down there. Behind her was her boyfriend or husband -Mason didn't see any rings - with a completely erect cock pointing directly at his mom who he noticed was going red Lily.

The blonde sat down beside Lily and cooed, "Don't be shy," before leaning in and kissing her.

Lily couldn't believe it. Another woman was kissing her.

Mason couldn't believe it either. He assumed his mom would break the kiss, but she didn't. Nor did she stop the blonde when she reached around and tugged at the strings that been attempting to hold up his mom's massive tits.

Lily's head swam in a muddled mess of lust and moral responsibility. She knew her son was watching, no staring, but she felt completely at the whim of this woman kissing her. The kiss was soft and tender... yet urgent. And when the girl tugged at her bikini top, she didn't stop it, she allowed it to happen, allowing her massive tits to be freed. Behind her, she heard her son gasp.

Although Mason had been staring at her tits almost completely through the sheer bikini, it was exhilarating to be able to see them free and in all their fabulous glory... which he did when the blonde tossed the bikini top aside before breaking the kiss.

"Now those are some amazing tits," the blonde admired, leaning down and taking a nipple in her mouth.

Lily moaned loudly, as she looked back to her son, who was staring with eyes as big as headlights.

Mason kept staring at the blonde sucking on the same tits he had sucked on all those years ago.

Lily averted her eyes from her son, mortified that she was allowing this to happen, but helpless to stop it. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the oral pleasure that was warming her entire being.

The blonde replicated the tender nipple sucking pleasure on the other breast, before asking, "How do you keep those beauties so firm?"

"Lots of working out," Lily answered, having been working hard in the gym every day for the last six months.

Mason was enjoying another surprise -- his Mom didn't seem ashamed to be topless in front of complete strangers and him... instead, she seemed proud of the attention her tits were getting.

Lily didn't dare look at her son, instead she looked past the blonde to see a nice, hard, seven inch cock.

Mason, on the other hand, was sure as hell looking at her.

"I'm Sarah," the blonde said, extending her hand, which Lily found strange after the intimacy of having her tits kissed. "And this is my boyfriend Tom."

Lily accepted the hand and said smoothly, making up a lie she hoped they would believe, "I'm Lily and this is my boyfriend Mason."

Lily quickly looked at her son, silently saying, 'Please, go with this'. She wasn't sure why had lied, other than that her pussy was already taking control of her brain.

"Nice to meet you," Mason said awkwardly, his head swimming as he tried to process his Mom's words.

"Well, now that the formalities are over, let's catch you two up," Sarah said, as she moved to Mason and pushed him onto his back.

Mason glanced over even as the beautiful blonde tugged down his trunks in one swift movement to see Tom sliding his cock into his mom's startled mouth. Mason expected her to push the stranger away, but after a brief twitch of her arms, she didn't.

Lily was bowled over to find a cock in her mouth for the first time in over eighteen years. She'd totally forgotten how energised she felt sucking on a hard cock. She knew she should stop. Her son just inches away... and watching! Yet as the guy, whose name she'd already forgotten, slowly stroked his cock back and forth between her lips, she couldn't stop... and her pussy was flooding her sad excuse of a bikini bottom.

Mason couldn't help staring non-stop at his Mom. He was fixated on the cock moving in and out of her mouth even as he felt his own cock getting swallowed whole by the pretty blonde. "Oh, God," he groaned, overwhelmed by the combination of his Mom's sensual activities and the warm sensations of an eager mouth, now beginning to bob up and down on his steel-hard cock.

Hearing her son groan, Lily wondered if it was because he was watching her suck a cock, or because that blonde was sucking, or perhaps even riding his cock. Again, mixed emotions of unbridled lust and moral responsibility swirled through her brain even as her body took control and she began bobbing back and forth on the stranger's nice, hard dick.

Tom groaned, "Oh yeah, that's it, suck it nice and deep."

Mason still couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight of his mother sucking dick. He admitted to himself that he wished that was his dick in her mouth. His mother's mouth wrapped around his stiff cock was a long time fantasy that he had never dared to consider as a potential reality.

The growing list of wet dreams currently coming true, including watching three beautiful girls giving blow jobs, witnessing an orgy, seeing his mom in a see-through bikini, getting a blow job from a super-hot, very skilled blonde, plus the miracle of watching his mother suck cock, it was all too much, and in no time Mason was nearing eruption.

He didn't want to come yet, but there was no way he could control the boiling in his loins as he warned, "I'm about to come."

Lily heard this, and, oddly, wanted to see what was happening to her son, even though she didn't know why, but continued sucking the dick in her mouth. She was still getting used to it, having been almost two decades since she last had one between her lips. That said, apparently sucking dick was like riding a bike: once you got back on you remembered exactly how to do it. On that note, she was already imagining riding this dick... her cunt was on fire and she desperately wanted something besides her well-used variety of sex toys inside her. Eighteen years had been way too long and now that she had got back on the bike, metaphorically, she had no intention of getting off (actually she hoped to indeed get off... multiple times).

The blonde didn't slow down at all and after a few more ambitious deep throats she was swallowing Mason's load, as Mason grunted, "Fuck!" and erupted a full load in the blonde's mouth, his eyes closed as he pictured the blissful but imaginary face of his own mother swallowing it.

Once the blonde had swallowed his load, Sarah allowed Mason's cock to slip out of her mouth and tallied, "Now you're caught up at one ejaculation apiece."

Tom joked, "I may be at two pretty quickly."

"The only one who hasn't come yet is Lily," Sarah added, just as the other two couples joined them.

"Well, we can't have that," commented a beautiful short redhead, arriving and immediately dropping to her knees in front of my mother. She had huge tits that somehow didn't make sense on such a thin body.

"No, we can't," Sarah laughed, as her hand slowly stroked Mason's cock, which was still hard.

Mason again watched with voyeuristic awe as the redhead pushed his Mom onto her back, Tom's dick slipping out of her mouth, and expertly tugged away the last remaining piece of clothing concealing his Mom's pussy.

Lily glanced towards her son and saw a look of complete amazement. His eyes were big, his mouth was hanging open and his dick -his great big dick!-) was hard. She turned away immediately not wanting to stare at her son, at his dick (o-my god what a glorious big hard dick!), as she felt her legs being spread and the redhead's face nestling between them.

"Ooooooooh," Lily moaned loudly the moment she felt her long-neglected pussy being licked by a wet, soothing tongue. Pleasure coursed through her very being as she closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure she had forgotten even existed to stimulate the core of her being... surrendering to the sensation to such a point that for a moment she completely forgot that her son was watching from just a foot away.

"So wet," the redhead purred between licks, "and so tasty."

"Oh shit, don't stop," Lily moaned, just as she felt lips appearing on both of her tits. She opened her eyes to see that the two other men were squeezing her tits like they were toys while simultaneously sucking on her very hard, sensitive nipples... even more ripples of pleasure began coursing through her body.

Mason watched in awe until Sarah shoved him onto his back and scolded, "You can drool over your girlfriend any time, stud, now it's time to focus on me."

Mason's view of his mother was blocked as the blonde straddled his face, and the only visual he could now receive was a shaved, ripe, inviting, wet, pussy. He leaned up and began licking with long strokes as he felt a tongue begin to lick his balls... something he had never had experienced before... of course, today was a day full of things he had never had experienced before.

Lily knew she wouldn't last long... eighteen plus years is a long time to go without sex with another person... and this girl's tongue was like a real live action magic wand, creating intense, body quivering pleasure wherever it touched.

Mason was feeling completely overwhelmed. He had seen his Mom naked. He had seen his Mom suck cock. And he had even briefly seen his Mom getting eaten out by another woman... this was every son's fantasy... other than his not being physically a part of it.

He resumed licking Sarah's sweet shaved box, but then suddenly felt his legs being spread apart. He paused for a moment, confused at what was happening, before he felt his ass cheeks being pulled apart and a tongue beginning to lick him there. Yet another thing he'd never experienced in his life. And that other new thing was surprisingly and pleasantly erotic. It felt relaxing and nice. His head dropped back to the sand.

Sarah ordered, "Keep licking, stud. Haven't you never had your ass eaten?"

"No," Mason admitted, as he resumed licking the wet pussy.

"Well, Cassandra does it better than anyone else," Sarah bragged, as she began to grinding her pussy slowly on his face.

Lily was completely overwhelmed herself as the triple sensations were making her light-headed. Dazed, she couldn't quite focus on the conversation beside her, but she did manage to surmise that her son was eating pussy while having his ass eaten out... whatever that meant. It would astound anyone who knew the sweet woman Lily to learn that she often used toys in both her pussy and ass... finding it a great way to fantasise that she was a wild slut and break the monotony of just the physical sensations of toy sex... she'd never had the opportunity to be wild as a teen (she'd gotten pregnant on one of the only three times she'd had sex). Sure, sex toys had advanced leaps and bounds during her eighteen year plus self-imposed sabbatical from sex with men, and she had bought a couple dozen different toys during those years, but still sex alone was sex alone... But now she was being touched by real people, real fingers, real mouths, real cocks, and she felt liberated and alive... realizing instantly what she'd missed, what she'd sacrificed to raise her son alone.

Mason kept his tongue extended and busy and even tried using his nose as a make-shift cock as the beautiful blonde ground her pussy on his face. He wanted to get her off, primarily so he could resume watching his mother. Crazy... even though there were three super-hot and super-perfect-sexy and willing women here, but all he really wanted was his mother.

As Lily's orgasm grew, she moaned, even as her entire body trembled, "Oh God, I'm so close."

Mason was torn. He desperately wanted to see his mom come, but he couldn't while he kept licking the cunt in his face. He gained hope from the fact that Sarah's moans were increasing too. Yet as he licked, he couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have his asshole tongued. It was the most surreal massage he'd ever experienced.

The redhead was a very experienced pussy pleaser (she had gone to an all girl's high school and then played on Ireland's national soccer team for years, and when they weren't kicking balls, they were usually licking pussy). She took Lily's clit between her lips and shook her head slightly while simultaneously sliding a finger in Lily's puckered asshole.

Lily moaned loudly at the anal intrusion. She was so close and needed to come now. After a few more seconds, the quadruple sensations short circuiting her very existence, she demanded, "Get me off! Suck on my clit and finger fuck my tight asshole!"

Mason's eyes went wide. His mom was getting fingered in the ass! Fuck, he wanted to see that!

The redhead obliged, finger fucking Lily while putting intense pressure on her hard, swollen clit.

That was enough for the invisible dam to break as Lily screamed, loud enough to alert all tourists anywhere on the island to where the orgy was, "Holy fuck!" Lily instantly learned that all this intense pleasure that had already been swarming her body was just an appetizer to the main course... she found herself suddenly drowning in a sea of complete erotic bliss! Without conscious decision her euphoria had her back arching up, her legs stiffening and her very core trembling as if she were experiencing a tumultuous tsunami. She was babbling out of control, as breaker after breaker crashed over her like a never ending sea, "Oh fuck, so, oh, God, good, fuck, shit, shit, shit, yes, YES!!!!"

Mason had only ever heard his mother swear twice: once when she'd cut her finger open making a salad, and again immediately after she'd answered a call from the sperm donor some ten years after he had disappeared off the face of the earth. ("Don't ever call me again, you FUCK!!") He was forcefully brought back to his own task at hand when Sarah grabbed the back of his head, (she was very flexible), and really began to grind her pussy into his face.

"Eat my fucking cunt!" Sarah demanded, her orgasm close too.

Mason had little choice, as his face was used mercilessly for the beautiful blonde bombshell's pleasure.

As Lily's multiple orgasms continued to monopolise all her energy and the imaginary ocean sent waves continued coursing through her very being, the redhead kept licking her pussy, kept fingering her ass... relentlessly keeping her at a fever's pitch.

"My turn," one of the guys interrupted.

The redhead pulled her finger out of Lily's asshole and straddled Lily's face. She smiled, gazing down wickedly at the dazed, euphoric gasping Lily, removed Lily's glasses and said, "Time for you to return the favour."

Lily didn't have time to speak and barely air to breathe as two things happened simultaneously: a cunt was suddenly in her face, and her legs were spread open just a moment before, with one quick thrust she had real, pulsing, man-meat baking in her heated oven... her first in nearly two decades.

Lily moaned loudly, "Oh yesssssss." She couldn't even see the stranger's face as he began driving into her pussy... her first fucking in over eighteen years. As she fucked him back, she couldn't believe she had resisted so many offers from so many men for dates, had refused to go onto online sites as recommended by friends to meet a man or just get laid. She had permanently abandoned all men after she had been betrayed by her high school sweetheart; she had clung to the idea that the only man in her life who mattered was her son... especially when her entire family had disowned her after she refused to have an abortion. That choice still made heartfelt sense to her all these years later... but now with a hard, pulsing, anonymous cock slamming in and out of her fiery twat, she knew her moratorium on cock was over. She was suddenly a teenager again and was going to slut it up like she had never had a chance to do in her teens or even in her college years (when all that had mattered was school and her son). Shit, her son.! Was he watching? Fuck! Did she really have to have her inner slut awakened while she was with her son?!

"Get licking," the redhead demanded, bringing Lily back from her self-absorbing internal motherly crisis.

Lily began licking, something she had never done before, something she'd never even considered, since she was a minister's daughter of. Yet one lick, and she discovered that maybe she wasn't completely straight. The taste of this pussy was sweet and tangy... enticing like forbidden fruit... just like this whole day had become... forbidden.

"Yesssss," Sarah screamed, as her orgasm finally erupted and coated Mason's face with her flooding wetness.

Mason eagerly licked up the unique creation that could only be created by a woman's pussy, a taste he had always enjoyed... unlike many of his buddies who demeaned it as fishy. No, if the way to a man's heart was through his stomach (although Mason would argue that the more direct route was a girl's willingness to suck dick and swallow cum... or at the very least take a facial), the way to a woman's heart was through a man's willingness to please her orally (and to listen, of course).

As soon as Sarah moved off of Mason, he instantly turned to see what his mother was doing. His eyes widened yet again as he saw the redhead riding his mom's face and some guy he hadn't even met fucking her.

Mason didn't get to watch long as Cassandra got on all fours and demanded, "Since my boyfriend is pounding your girlfriend, you can come fuck me."

Mason couldn't resist such an offer, as she looked almost identical to Megan Fox, except that her accent implied she was French. Plus, Mason planned, he could still watch his mother if he fucked this beauty from behind. He placed his cock between her legs, looking up, being careful that her head was pointed towards his Mom. Mason was amused at the fact that all six people here thought they were a couple and not mother and son... which somehow made the whole wild ordeal even hotter.