A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, eat my cunt, sexy," the redhead moaned.

Lily lapped hungrily, as if finally finding a water trough after years of being in the desert... and metaphorically she had been... she had been living without cock and also without this extravagant new delicacy for far too long. How the hell had she survived living without this pleasure, without this experience for so long?

"Oh yeah, fuck my chatte," the French Cassandra moaned, shifting from English to French, as Mason's cock slid inside her, even as he still watched the stranger fuck his mom.

"Flip her over," Tom demanded, stroking his cock.

"Yeah, let's see if we can make this hottie airtight," the other guy said.

Lily had no idea what that expression meant as the girl got off her face, which disappointed the newly awakened lesbian (well, bisexual... LOL), and the cock that had been fucking her pulled out... just as her second orgasm was just beginning to fire up. She sighed, not knowing what was coming next, but took the opportunity to sit up and see Mason fucking a brunette who kept switching from English to French.

Mason and his mother made eye contact.

Mason smiled widely and lovingly.

Lily could only return a dazed look of 'What the hell is happening to us?'

Tom drew her attention back to himself as he lay on the ground, and he ordered in a rugged, sexy way, "Come ride me, sexy."

After a moment, Lily openly smiled back at her son. He was obviously enjoying himself, and she should do so too.

She turned back to Tom and straddled his nice six plus inch, thick, cock and lowered herself on it, her back now turned to her son. "Ooooooh," she moaned, "it's been a long time since I've ridden a cock." She froze. Had she just given her son and herself away?

Tom didn't seem to notice the slip. "Well, let's make up for lost time," he suggested.

And Lily did, as she began bouncing on his cock, taking the entire dick deep inside her with each downward thrust. "Oh yes, God, I love this," Lily declared, sounding like a virgin just discovering the joys of sex.

The redhead evidently had noticed something since she looked to Mason, who was intensely watching his mother, even as he fucked Cassandra, "Don't you give her enough dick?"

Mason decided to spill a bit of the truth, "Actually, we've never had sex."

"What?" All three girls exclaimed, and one of the guys.

"We've been taking it slow. This is our first trip as a couple and, well, we had no idea anyone would be here when we decided to consummate our relationship," Mason invented.

"Well, fuck me up the arse," the Irish girl exclaimed, really surprised.

"I guess you'll always remember your first time!" Sarah joked.

Lily listened to the conversation as best as she could while riding the thick dick, her second orgasm gradually slowly building... feeling that the conversation was getting a little too daring for comfort. It was one thing to have sex next to her son, but doing anything together would be a clear illegal act of incest.

Mason agreed, "That we will," just as the guy who had been fucking his mom earlier moved in front of her and offered her mouth his dick.

Lily couldn't even absorb the meaning of Mason's last remark; her head was swimming and she was no longer mentally even in control of her body, so she just blanked out, surrendered her mouth, and swallowed a second dick in her mouth... feeling so slutty... feeling so good.

Mason continued to watch and was startled as the third guy bent Sarah over and slid two fingers into her from behind.

"Not my ass," Sarah cried.

"Too late," the guy shrugged, as he kept filling her back door.

"You bastard," Sarah cursed, but playfully.

The guy grinned as he slid his dick into her sweet asshole.

"Fuuuuuck, you really are a bastard," Sarah whimpered, as her back door was filled.

Mason couldn't believe it! He had never fucked a girl in the ass, never even broached the subject. His only experience with anal sex before having his asshole tongued just now had been online porn.

Suddenly, he had an idea and stopped fucking Cassandra.

His mom had two dicks in her.

She had an opening!

As if reading his mind, Cassandra said, "Go ahead, stud, you should have first dibs on that tight asshole."

Mason pulled out, playfully slapped Cassandra's ass, gave her a quick kiss, suddenly oozing with male confidence, and walked towards his Mom who was now bent over, riding one dick, while bobbing on another.

Lily felt hands on her hips, forcing her to stop riding Tom's dick... Which frustrated her since she was getting closer and closer to her second big 'O'.

She wanted to quit sucking, but the guy grabbed her head and held it in place as he ordered, "Not until I'm done," as he began fucking her face... roughly.

Lily focused on not gagging as the guy's cock fucked her mouth, his balls actually bouncing off her chin, which somehow turned her on even more. Today she was not a mother, but a slut and she was loving it... over eighteen years of pent up frustration was being released in ways that were all way over the top.

Mason moved his dick into place at the entrance to his mom's puckered asshole, still slightly open from the fingering, as he listened to the slobbering sounds of his mother's mouth, which only enhanced his excitement.

Figuring it was now or never, he took a deep breath and began to push his eight inch cock inside his Mom's back door.

Lily's eyes went huge as she felt her asshole being penetrated. Thankfully, years of using toys in her ass had prepared her for this, but she still felt a slight pain since there was no lube and this cock was slightly bigger than most toys she had used in her asshole... although she did have a big ten inch black wall-cock that she had used on her ass once when she was super horny and drunk. That had really gaped her back door... but she hadn't used it since, because her ass had ached for days afterwards. But that night, drunk, lonely and horny, she had been determined to take all ten inches, and with more lube, even more wine, plus a determination to be a secret slut, she had succeeded.

Now, as a stranger's cock filled her ass, Lily was no longer a secret slut. No, she was a real slut taking strangers' cock in all three holes while her eighteen year old son was most likely watching intently. God, this was wrong. But God, did it feel so right. God, she should stop. Yet God, this triple pleasure was too good, too intense, and too all-consuming to even consider stopping.

Lily would probably have to deal with the consequences of this moment of weakness later... but now she was going to enjoy the ride, no, make that rides (pun very, very much intended).

Mason couldn't believe that his dick was not only inside his mom, but actually in his mom's ass. All the way in, he knelt there for a moment reveling in a fantasy coming true, reveling in the moment that every guy fantasises about... but few, if any, ever experience.

"Well, go ahead and fuck her," Cassandra urged Mason, as she moved to Sarah, sat on the sand and guided the blonde's head between her legs while the blonde was still getting her asshole reamed.

Mason began slowly fucking his mom's ass, still in 'holy-fuck-I'm-actually-fucking-my-mom' mode.

Lily, meanwhile, wasn't moving at all. She couldn't. She had a dick buried deep in her cunt, she had a cock slowly moving in her ass and she had a cock still roughly fucking her face. She was no more than a vessel for these three strangers' pleasure and she was loving it.

The full triple teaming ended after a few more rough, deep throat assaults as the guy in Lily's mouth grunted and without warning or withdrawing spewed his load. She swallowed some of it and gagged a bit, making the cock slip out of her mouth and making the second, third and fourth hot ropes of cum hit her directly on her face. The first rope hit her right in the eye, before the next two hit her cheek and chin.

As Lily coughed, Mason began to fuck his mother slightly faster, not slamming into her, but pumping his cock in and out of her tight ass, feeling complete exhilaration at what he was doing.

As the mouth guy moved away, Lily reached down and grabbed her glasses, sick of not being able to see anything. She was curious what her son was doing and she wanted to see these two buff Adonises dp-ing her.

"Take my load in your ass," the guy fucking Sarah grunted, as she was screaming into the redhead's box.

Lily's eyes went big, just as soon as she put her glasses on. If Tom was in her cunt, another stranger had just cum in her mouth and the third stranger was fucking someone else's ass.... Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! It couldn't be!!!! Could it? No, no, no! He wouldn't.! Would he?! Forcing herself to confirm the obvious revelation of who was fucking her ass, she turned her head around slowly... like a slow motion scene in a movie where the plot twist is revealed with agonizing deliberation. The truth was suddenly unmistakable. She was indeed getting ass fucked by her son. She was unwittingly committing incest. She found herself looking directly into her son's eyes, who was looking back at her with wide eyes and grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Mason wasn't going to let his Mom end this perfect moment. He kept his hands firmly on her toned hips as he began fully fucking her ass harder, his entire body slamming into hers with each determined, meaningful stroke.

Lily was speechless... other than the involuntary moans escaping her lips, betraying her true physical feelings as she still tried to process this inconceivable reality, as she helplessly watched her beloved son fucking her ass and fucking it damn good.

Lily stared into her son's eyes.

Mason stared back into his mom's eyes.

And for a moment... for an eternally long moment... they weren't mother and son, but lovers connected in a timeless, surreal, unspoken way that no one else who was there could ever share or even understand. Mason was utterly in love with his mother in a far more complex way than any mother and son relationship. Lily, meanwhile, felt a physical and even a spiritual connection unlike anything she had ever felt, seeing her son with new eyes, not only as her flesh and blood, but also as a sexy young man who loved her unconditionally. As she loved him

After savouring a couple more deep strokes, Lily finally broke out of her confusing mixed emotions and protested, as her son kept fucking her and Tom, the forgotten dick beneath her and still inside her cunt, bucked his ass up, "Ungh, Mason!!! No, we can't do this."

Mason kept smiling and nodded, punctuating his response by slamming as hard as he could into her so that his balls pounced against her cameltoe, "We already are, Mmmmmm...." He had almost called her 'Mom' but caught himself at the last minute.

Both cocks were suddenly sliding inside her simultaneously, divided only by a thin membrane of flesh. Her head was light, her second orgasm stalled by the sudden anal invasion and the incest revelation, was now building again, as she tried to speak... tried to gain some fragile control over the surreal situation and domino of events that had propelled her into accidentally committing incest. She was about to speak again, when her head was grabbed and a dick was shoved back in her mouth.

Whichever guy it was said rudely, "Clean my cock, you sexy slut."

So overwhelmed, so in lust, she did as she was told, as she resumed sucking dick. She realised that this was a new one, and that it had just been in someone's asshole... yet, it only made the wild adventure more intense. At this point her asphyxiated morals just gave up the ghost. If she was going to be a slut, she was going to be a complete slut... an incest slut... a depraved cum hungry, three hole, unapologetic Mommy slut!!!!!.

As the two cocks pistoned in sync in her two holes, her pleasure escalated exponentially waves of euphoria soared through her with an intensity she had never known existed. Maybe it was the almost two decades without cock; maybe it was this moment in time; or maybe it was the increased naughty pleasure of the taboo act of incest she was now wholeheartedly committing; the intensity of her ecstasy was reaching new, unfathomable heights!

Vaguely, she heard voices; voices that weren't the ones that were cheering wildly in her own head with rapture.

"She's so fucking air tight," Sarah said, impressed.

"Her arse is really taking it all," an impressed Irish girl commented.

"I could take that thick fuck stick," Cassandra added, wanting that cock back in her... but this time in her ass.

Lily sucked on the cock in her mouth, savouring the surreal feeling of being air tight... a term that suddenly made sense. She had never considered even having two men at once, never mind three, and especially with one of them being her big dicked son... but now that she was experiencing it she couldn't wait to do again and again.

In no time at all, her second orgasm hit her with the ferocity of a thousand burning suns as she screamed, the cock in her mouth slipping out, "Mother fucker!"

Mason gasped at his mother's words as Lily collapsed forward, banging her forehead on the guy's legs.

Mason repositioned himself and resumed fucking his mom's ass, able to go deeper from this angle and really reamed her asshole.

"Mother fucker," Lily repeated, as her son plumbed her bowels deeper than before. Her orgasm was still raging through her as she comprehended the two word phrase she had cried out not once, but twice.

Watching his Mom come, feeling her ass spasm around his cock as his mom continued to come, Mason was thrilled beyond words. His balls were almost boiling over, and he knew he was going to come very soon. Another of his long-standing fantasies, something he had only done twice (once to a cheerleader who hadn't been happy about it and again to an eager nerd who really did seem to enjoy getting painted with cum all over her glasses and face), was to give his beautiful mother a facial. So taking control, after a few more deep hard thrusts into his mother's ass, he pulled out, flipped his mother, who was still coming, over and pulled her to her knees.

Lily was startled by the sudden emptiness of her two well fucked holes, as she felt excess cum leaking down her leg, as she felt herself being pulled to her knees, as she found herself now staring directly at her son's hard cock as he pumped it furiously. Her new, unabashed heart leapt as she realized what he wanted to do to her. She grinned uncontrolledly as she cooed, forgetting they were not alone, "Do you want to come all over Mommy's face?"

"Mommy?" Sarah gasped.

"No way," Tom said, as he seized the moment by walking over to the redhead and sliding his cock into her wide-open, gaping mouth.

"She's your mother?" Cassandra asked.

"Take it, Mommy," Mason cried out joyously, his mother's words and declaration being the final spark he needed before erupting. He shot a big wad of cum directly onto his mom's glasses and forehead.

"Fucking wild," the other guy said, as Mason kept spewing his cum onto his mommy's pretty, flushed face.

Lily was so in the moment that she didn't care that the other six had learned their naughty secret, loving the feel of her darling son's warm goo pouring all over her face.

After the third rope hit her chin, Lily leaned forward and took her son's cock in her mouth. She loved knowing that this same cock had just been hammering away in her ass, and now she wanted to put on a kinky show for their six witnesses.

Mason couldn't believe any of this, but especially the reality that his mother was now willingly sucking his dick. Taking it in the ass she had originally done unwillingly, but the naughty talk, taking a facial, and now sucking his dick, were all under her complete control.

"So hot," Sarah said.

Lily sucked her son's cock for another minute or two, not wanting this moment to end, not wanting to confront reality once their heated bodies cooled down, until unfortunately Mason said, "Mom, I really need to pee."

Lily allowed her son's big dick out of her mouth and Mason scurried to the rocks.

"So you're really his Mom?" The redhead asked, still flabbergasted.

"Yeah, I really am" Lily admitted awkwardly, figuring that lying now would be not only pointless, but implausible.

"And you've never committed incest before now?" Sarah questioned.

"No," Lily answered, then adding, "truthfully, this is my first sex with anyone in over eighteen years."

"Fuck off," Tom said, pulling out of Cassandra's mouth, having finally deposited his second load.

"Yeah, I resented men after his father left me, so I just focused on work and on raising my son," Lily explained. She somehow felt a bond with these six strangers and needed a forum to talk out her feelings of the past eighteen years and her actions of the past thirty minutes.

"I can't go two days!" Cassandra admitted, completely serious.

"You can't go two hours," her boyfriend joked.

"Are you complaining?" She asked, eyebrows arched.

"God, no!" He said, putting his hands up, willingly admitting defeat.

"Well, we have a couple more hours before the water taxi will be back," the redhead smiled, walking over to Lily and hugging her closely.

Lily worried, "You're not disgusted?"

"On the contrary," the redhead said softly, pushing Lily onto her back. "It's got my kitty really burning."

"Daisy chain time!" Sarah announced melodically.

"Yeah, we need to give the boys a chance to reload," Cassandra agreed.

Mason returned nervously, not sure what to say or do in the aftermath of such spur of the moment decisions. Luckily, and to his surprise, he returned to a four girl daisy chain where his Mom was being licked by the redhead whose name he still didn't know, while his Mom's face was reaching up to lick Cassandra, who had her face between Sarah's legs who, of course, was munching on the redhead's box.

"You're the man," Tom said, giving Mason a high five. "Fucking your mother is the ultimate conquest."

"Um, thanks," Mason said, relieved that they thought it was cool.

"Yeah man, kudos," the redhead's boyfriend nodded.

"How old are you?" Tom asked.

"Eighteen," Mason answered, as he watched the lesbian foursome.

"No way," the other guy said. "You look like you're in your twenties."

"How old is your Mom?" Tom asked, underestimating Mom's age and making no sense of the idea they could be mother and son.

"Thirty-five," Mason answered.

"She's thirty-five?" one of the guys questioned, glancing back to her.

"Yeah," Mason admitted.

"No fucking way," the other guy said, also studying the daisy chain.

As Lily licked pussy, listening to the guys' conversation, she felt really flattered. After years of feeling insecure about herself, this ego booster was so welcomed as she discovered her inner slut and apparently her true bisexual sexuality. Cunt tasted awesome. Licking cunt felt exhilarating. And having her own pussy licked by another woman was an amazing feeling.

"I was an oops," Mason explained.

"Oh, funny," Tom laughed, before adding, "and today ended up being a series of oops then."

Mason agreed with a chuckle, "Yeah, all my best moments have been mistakes."

Lily felt slightly guilty for a moment. Maybe Mason hadn't been planned, and he was indeed an 'oops', but he certainly wasn't a mistake... no, he was God's most wonderful blessing.

The four guys grabbed beers and sat on the beach watching the lesbian daisy chain, recovering for what was definitely going to be a lengthy round three.

The four ladies lapped each other's boxes for a good twenty or thirty minutes, lavishly enjoying each other's sweet unique nectar.

Finally, Lily reached her third orgasm at the tongue of the amazing redhead, before she got the brunette off a couple of minutes later.