A Mom & Son Affair: Blossoming LUV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Mason groaned, at his mother's hand wrapped around his pulsing cock as well as the not at all subtle innuendo emerging from his mother's beautiful lips... lips that had been wrapped passionately around his cock just hours ago.

"I hope to be screaming those exact words later, my fuck toy," Lily added bluntly, as she took his hand and led him into the restaurant, her son's huge tent in his trousers impossible to hide.

Mason was overwhelmed with excitement. By this point he was reasonably confident that his mother was no longer feeling any guilt about the afternoon orgy, and that she was willing to have sex with him again, perhaps even go all the way this time. Yet, until he'd heard the simple words 'fuck toy', there was always a lingering doubt he might be reading things the way he wanted to read them... the reality that today had been too good to be true... the reality that his mother would be willing to dress up for him shockingly surreal... the reality that his mother was speaking in naughty sexual innuendos so hot and yet so unbelievable. Yet obviously his mother was sharing the same overwhelming feelings of love and lust for him that he was for her.

They were led to a table for two, in a secluded corner with a bottle of white wine already chilling. Their waitress introduced herself as Shanice. She was very pretty, and very black, with a classic but tall hourglass figure and long shapely legs, probably wearing black tights beneath her short skirt. Mason would normally have been drooling all over her, but tonight he only had eyes for Lily and hardly noticed her. Lily, however, looked Shanice up and down appreciatively as she and Mason took their seats.

Once seated, Lily looked over the appetizers and asked Shanice, "What do you recommend for an appetizer?"

She answered, "Definitely our firecracker shrimp."

"I hope it's hot," Lily replied, as she slipped her right foot out of her heel and moved it directly to her son's crotch. She added with Marilyn Monroe breathiness, "Because some like it hot. I know I do."

"It's very hot," the waitress nodded with a smile, as Mason's eyes went big.

"We'll start with that," Lily ordered.

"Great choice," the waitress complimented, and walked away. Shanice served food to couples every day of her life, many of them obviously in love or lust with each other, but the sexual tension between this pair was so palpable that she was going to have to put some padding between her legs before she soaked through her skirt!

Mason placed his hands on his mom's stocking-clad foot and began massaging. "Wow, so soft."

"They're sheer silk," Lily answered, enjoyed feeling her son's hands massaging her foot... something he had never done for her before.

"That they are," Mason nodded, wishing he could see her nylon-clad toes through the tablecloth.

"That feels nice," Lily said, as she reached for the wine. She poured herself a glass and one for Mason. "A toast," Lily declared, as she handed him a glass.

"To what?" Mason asked, still resting one hand appreciatively on her silky foot.

"Us," Lily answered succinctly.

Mason smiled. "What a perfect toast."

Lily moved her foot away so she could lean forward for the traditional clinking of glasses for a toast. Mason felt disappointed to feel the foot disappear, but was ready to toast his beautiful date with all his heart.

Lily continued, "To the perfect man."

Mason felt a rush go through him at the sweetness of his mom's words, seeing her as so much more than just his mother, he added, "And to the perfect woman."

They clinked glasses and drank to their sincere toasts.

Mason smiled, "I hope you're not trying to get me drunk."

Lily smiled wickedly, "I'm trying to make it clear that tonight anything is possible."

"Anything?" Mason asked, his cock flinching in his trousers again.

Lily leaned back into her chair and nodded, her tone adding to her intention, "Anything!" Her silken foot now returned to its home in his lap.

Mason leaned back too and took her foot back between his hands. "I plan on holding you to that."

"You'd better," Lily responded, rubbing her toes up and down on her son's hard cock.

"Oooooh," Mason groaned, just as the waitress came to the table.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked.

"Sorry Shanice," Lily apologized. "We got distracted. Can you give us a couple more minutes?"

"Of course," the waitress nodded knowingly, and left them alone again.

They both looked at the menu and made their choices, as Mason resumed massaging the amazing silk foot.

The waitress returned with the appetizer, and took their orders.

Once she was gone, Lily skewered a shrimp with the long, narrow shrimp fork provided and smiled, "Time for something spicy."

Mason elaborated, as he took one too, "Hot and spicy."

"I was talking about the shrimp," Lily teased flirtatiously.

"I was talking about you," Mason flirted back.

"You saucy boy," Lily responded playfully, pushing her foot harder into his crotch.

Mason, deciding he wanted a different appetizer, glanced back and saw no one looking, then quickly dropped to his knees and crawled under the table.

"What are you doing?" Lily questioned, shocked by her son's brazen move, knowing exactly what he was doing. Although after having been such a sneak as he took her ass earlier, being brazen was something her son definitely shouldn't be able to surprise her with.

Mason moved his hands to her legs and ordered, "Speaking of sauce, my love, lift up your dress."

Lily protested, even as she obeyed, making the protest redundant, "Mason, this isn't the place."

"This place is a restaurant, and I want a homemade appetizer," Mason responded, happy to see in the dim light under the tablecloth that his mother was wearing stockings and, to his surprise, a garter-belt.

"So badddddd," the mother purred, as she sat back and willingly parted her legs to give her son access to the homemade snack he insisted on eating.

Mason, unlike many guys, loved eating pussy. He liked the unique scent and the taste, but mostly he loved the power he had over a girl when he was between her legs. Fucking was fucking and it was easy to make it only about him... but cunnilingus was all about the girl's pleasure, and that excited him. Also, each pussy was its own enigma... a puzzle to be studied and played with until it all came together... literally. Mason began licking, the reality that this specific one was his mother's pussy, and the knowledge that he was savouring it under the table at a fancy restaurant only added to the ultimate rush of the experience.

Lily still couldn't believe this entire day. From her first sex in almost twenty years, to being ass fucked by her son, to the wild orgy that followed, to the dressing up sexy for him and now to having her son eating her out... not just eating her out, but doing it in a public restaurant. Yet, she was all for it. She knew that at some point, once this cruise was over and they were back home, reality would have to set in... but until then she was just going to allow things to happen... and if that included getting eaten out in a fancy restaurant by her son, so be it. Plus, God he was good!

"That feels so incredible, Mason," she moaned, wanting her son to know she was enjoying this strange experience.

Mason, meanwhile, was licking slowly, enjoying the appetizer. He wasn't sure if he planned to get his mom off or just get her revved up, but he was savouring the taste of his mother's forbidden nectar.

The waitress returned with bread sticks and asked, "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Lily tried to relax her breath as she replied, "No, we're good thank you."

"Are the shrimp not good?" The waitress asked, noticing only two had been touched.

"They're very good," Lily answered, trying not to moan, as her son's tongue tapped her clit. "I'm just savouring the taste."

'Me too,' Mason thought to himself, feeling safe, hidden under the table and exhilarated at the thrill because what he was doing was undetectable to the waitress just a few feet away. He was unaware that his sandals were sticking out from under the tablecloth and that Shanice could see them clearly.

"Okay," Shanice nodded, pretending not to notice anything unusual and walking away just as Lily felt her son flick her clit, making her let out a moan. Again, Shanice pretended not to notice, but decided that as soon as she could manage it, she was going to sneak into the manager's office with Ashanti the chef. He'd been hitting on her forever and offering, "Whenever you're in the mood..." Well tonight she would surprise him by being in an exceptionally good mood!

"You're going to get us caught," Lily said, "I don't know how Shanice didn't catch on," even as her hand went under the table and she combed her fingers through her son's hair.

Mason began flicking her clit a half dozen times, his mom's legs twitching with each flick.

"Ooooooooh," Lily moaned, moving her hands to the sides of the small table and holding onto it to control her body even as she bit her lips not to cry out loudly like she wanted to.

Mason knew that if he remained there for a couple more minutes he would get her off, and decided to leave her wanting more. So he sucked her clit between his lips and shook his head back and forth for a few moments to bring an intense pleasure to her and make the orgasmic flame inside her burn higher before he let go, and crawled back out from under the table.

Lily almost came when her son sucked her clit into his mouth, and gasped when he suddenly wasn't there. She was shocked when she saw him return to his chair a moment later. Her cheeks red, her pussy on fire, she was close to coming. She asked, feeling hurt, "You didn't like the appetizer?"

"It was delicious," Mason replied, enjoying the passionate need in his mother's facial expression and tone. He added, "but it's just an appetizer. Just something to tide me over until I can really chow down."

"Chow down?" Lily gained some control over herself, her smile coming back, her brief silly insecurity disappearing. She questioned his choice of words.

"Munch and crunch?" Mason corrected playfully.

"Charming, my darling," Lily smirked, her pussy on fire and begging for release.

"Lick the split," Mason joked.

"Enough messing about! All very clever sonny boy, but how about you get back under the table and eat Mommy's cunt until she sprays your face with cum?" Lily demanded bluntly, so horny that she was thinking below the waist just like a man.

"Yes, Mommy," Mason nodded, shocked and turned on by his mother's aggressive demand. He glanced behind him and then slipped back under the table and returned between her legs, which his mother quickly opened wide in a grateful 'welcome home'.

"You're a good pussy munching son," Lily crooned, as his tongue resumed licking. Somehow calling him her 'son' and using terms like 'Mommy', referencing the incest made everything hotter for her. She knew it was bad, she knew it was taboo, she knew people said it was morally wrong, but it felt so fucking right. She loved Mason more than anyone in the world and why should society dictate how they could show their love? In truth, if she could sweep aside the alleged moral conflict, she realized there was nothing purer than the love between a mother and son, and what better way to show it than unconditionally?

Mason lapped, now focusing on getting her off. He concentrated on her clit as he sucked it in between his lips and tugged.

"Oooooooh," Lily moaned, the sudden intensity bringing chills through her entire being as the locomotive of her orgasm that had been suddenly stopped in its tracks to remain simmering her to distraction, quickly began picking up steam.

Mason loved his mother's aggressive demand, and wanted to reward her with an intense orgasm, getting his own sexual rush from doing what he was doing, and where he was doing it.

"Yes, get Mommy off," Lily demanded, her orgasm growing quickly.

Mason lapped hungrily, sucking on his mom's swollen clit and tapping on it with his tongue like it was a drum.

"Oh, oh, oh," Lily moaned, biting her lip just as Shanice showed up with their dinners.

The waitress placed the plates down and Lily tried not to scream as her orgasm suddenly gushed out of her, as Mason was giddily getting his Mother off, smacking loudly in her pussy.

Shanice stood observing, a consummate actress, pretending nothing unusual was occurring. She asked with impeccable courtesy, controlling a slight smile, "Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

"Noooooo," Lily answered, the orgasm gushing out of her, her body trembling, totally unable to control herself.

Mason lapped up his mother's sweet nectar, indeed enjoying it far more than the appetizer they'd ordered.

Lily saw the waitress look at her approvingly for some reason, but luckily didn't ask anything else, and she left Lily to her own orgasmic afterglow.

It didn't show on the outside, but Shanice was mentally planning the most delicious romp as soon as she finished enjoying the incredible show this couple was providing her and they finally walked out the door! Ashanti wasn't going to know what hit him! Anticipation is a wonderful aphrodisiac, and she was going to milk this voyeuristic experience for all it was worth before she initiated an animated seduction that would be just one quick consent on Ashanti's part short of rape!

After a moment, Lily said, "You can come out," even as she kept trembling, still enjoying the aftershocks of an intense orgasm.

Mason crawled out and quickly sat back down as he smiled, "Best appetizer ever."

Lily smiled back, "Wait until you get breakfast in bed."

"Mmmmm," the son smiled back, excited by the thought that this was going to be more than a one day thing.

They ate in silence, both starving for real food after burning so many calories at the beach and just now.

Shanice returned and asked, once both were done with their meals, "Would you care to see the dessert menu?"

Lily replied, as she moved her stocking-clad foot back to her son's crotch, "No, thank you. I'm stuffed."

As soon as the waitress walked away, Mason, feeling confident, replied, "Oh, you're not completely stuffed yet."

Lily was surprised by her son's bravado, and also turned on, so she encouraged his confidence by responding, "I sure hope to be before the night is over."

After paying for their meal, Shanice puzzling them by refusing their tip with a radiant smile and words to the effect that she should be tipping them, they walked out, hand in hand, both excited for the night that lay ahead.

Mason asked, as darkness had arrived while they were dining, "Now what?"

"Sex," Lily answered, before adding bluntly, "there is still one hole you haven't entered."

Mason couldn't resist being witty, "Yes, I've only exited it."

Lily stopped and looked her son in the eye, her hand going directly to his hard cock, "You bad boy. You like the idea of fucking your own Mommy, don't you?"

"But I thought we'd agreed that tonight we weren't mother and son," Mason pointed out, surprised but still turned on by his mother's sudden nasty incest talk.

"That was the agreement," she shrugged, before adding, "and now it's not. So I'll ask you again my naughty son, do you want to fuck your Mommy?"

"Yes," Mason answered, loving her bluntness.

"Yes, what?" She asked, in the same firm tone she used on the rare occasion when he was in trouble.

"Yes, Mommy," Mason replied, nodding, wanting to show he was her man in whatever way she wanted him to be, "I want to fuck you all night."

"Good," she nodded, giving her son one firm squeeze, "because Mommy wants to be fucked by her Baby Boy."

Lily took her son's hand, resumed walking and asked, as they made their way back to the large cruise ship, "How long have you wanted to fuck me, Mason?"

Mason couldn't recall when he'd first wanted to, but knew it had been a long time. He answered, "Forever."

"Have you ever masturbated about fucking me?" Lily asked, wanting to hear that he had.

"I could fill a sperm bank's reserves to overflowing with the amount of cum I've shot out thinking of you," Mason admitted.

Lily smiled at the idea and image. She then asked, as they continued walking, no longer concerned about shopping, really curious about what had motivated him to do it, "So what convinced you to fuck my ass?"

Mason was surprised by the question. He shrugged, "It was the build-up of the wildest day ever. Everyone else thought we were a couple, and I'd surprised them by mentioning we hadn't yet had sex... and you didn't seem to mind that those two guys had their dicks in you... and well... next thing you know..."

"You were ass fucking your mother," Lily finished her son's sentence, the nasty incest talk really turning her on.

"To put it bluntly," Mason nodded with a chuckle. He then asked, "So why didn't you stop me?"

"Because I didn't want to out you as my son," she answered, before adding, "but then it started feeling so good being dp'd... actually tp'd... especially by your big cock."

"Then why did you suck me?" Mason asked, before pointing out, "by then everyone knew the truth that we were mother and son."

"Because I was horny, living for the moment, was over my initial surprise, and the others were so supportive of us... and because your cock is so fucking perfect," Lily answered, before adding, "man oh man did I bake a perfect specimen in my oven."

"Yes, you did," Mason nodded, as they neared the ship.

"And now I want that perfect specimen back inside my kitty," Lily said.

"Shall we wait until we get back to the cabin, or break some extra taboos right here and now?" Mason joked.

Lily chuckled as they walked towards the ship, still in awe of all that had transpired today, "I'm thoroughly enjoying the anticipation, follow me lad. We did some pretty crazy things this afternoon."

Mason added playfully, "And this evening. I'm not so sure our waitress didn't catch on. By the time we paid, she was acting more like our groupie than our server."

"You may be right. It would explain why she was licking her lips when she wished us a pleasant night. But all we did physically was you munching on Mommy's pussy," Lily teased. "I didn't do anything."

"My new favourite food," Mason smiled, wanting to stop wherever he thought she may be going, before adding, "and if I recall correctly your foot was toying with your son's dick and you distinctly ordered me to get back under the table and finish my meal."

"Well, it is low on calories," Lily joked, even though she had no idea whether that was true. "Plus, your Mommy taught you from a young age to eat everything on your plate."

"Well then I'd better have another snack pretty soon," Mason added.

Lily decided not to mention her brief insecurity about whether she was harming Mason by her sudden sexual hunger for him... he wasn't showing the slightest indication of being harmed by the day's excesses. In fact, she had never seen him looking happier or more self-assured. As they neared the ship she prevaricated, "My darling boy you're welcome to dine at Lily's Bistro whenever you're in the neighbourhood, but I haven't gotten any dessert."

"Luckily I have a self-warming container of sweet cream already prepared for you," Mason responded, the naughty sexual innuendo that wasn't even slightly hidden both fun and wild.

"God, I've never wanted anything more in my life," Lily said, as she led her son back onto the ship, desperate to suck and fuck.

Mason concurred, "Me neither."

They scurried all the way to their cabin as if they were a couple on a mission... which in reality they were... a couple ready for the most raw, intense sex possible.