A Mom & Son Affair: Blossoming LUV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't pause until they were ensconced in their small stateroom and Lily asked sexily, wanting to get fucked right then and right there... no worry of consequence or legalities, "So what do you want to do now?"

"My fondest desire is to make tender love to the most beautiful feminine creation in the world," Mason said, thinking it sounded really cheesy as it left his mouth, but it was the truth.

Lily's entire body warmed at the compliment even as she retorted, "Tonight I'm more of a 'fuck the living shit out of me' kind of feminine creation."

"Well thankfully, I'm fully prepared to do that too," Mason replied, as he leaned in and kissed her.

Lily returned the kiss not as his mother, but as his lover.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths with passion... a shared surrender that hadn't existed on the beach, nor could it have under the surreal circumstances and wild distractions of earlier in the day.

They were both led by a mixture of lust and love... the two words blurring into one as they kissed and did nothing more for a long, lingering moment.

Lily, wanting his cock in her, finally stirred and broke the kiss, dropped to the floor, and fished out her son's cock. "My mouth has been watering for this dessert for an hour," she said.

Mason watched in awe of the day's adventures and the reality that at this very instant his mother was holding his cock in her hands... and then in her mouth. "Oh yes, Mom," Mason groaned, as she bobbed hungrily on his cock... none of the earlier slow teasing, just insatiable hunger... lust and love, love and lust.

Lily bobbed hungrily, wanting her dessert and wanting to taste that first load before the marathon fuck session she was envisioning.

Mason's balls had been bubbling all evening and he knew it wouldn't take long to unleash his load in his mother's sexy, eager mouth.

Lily could tell he was close after only a minute or so of sucking and kept bobbing as fast as she could... craving dessert... craving her son's cum... craving to take one more step along her journey as his Mommy-slut.

Mason groaned, and warned her like a gentleman, "Madam, your dessert will be delivered to you by my staff very shortly."

Lily kept up the same pace, and seconds later was rewarded with a creamy load of her son's cum, which she eagerly downed as if it were a fine digestif.

She slowed down, but kept bobbing for another minute as she ensured that she'd extracted every last drop of her son's homemade whipped cream.

Once done, she stood back up, quickly discarded her thong, pushed him onto the bed, lifted up her dress, and lowered herself fully onto her son's cock in one swift collection of movements.

Mason moaned as he watched his Mom begin riding his cock... the final hole now filled... the tri-fecta of all tri-fectas now accomplished... all in under eight hours.

Lily's burning cunt and her desperate need to get fucked by her son had her slowly riding his cock, taking her time in the safety of their small, intimate cabin. God, she'd forgotten how good real sex felt... not her hand or a toy... but actual human physical contact.

Mason just leaned back on the bed and allowed his mother to ride him... loving to hear her moans.

Lily loved the feeling of her son's cock in her pussy. The day had been a wild, kinky, fuckfest and she'd loved it... years of sexual neglect ending in one tumultuous afternoon. Yet, this one on one sex with her son was far more intimate and thus completely different from this afternoon. She moaned as she slowly rode up and down, his entire big cock stretching her cunt open, "God, you feel so good inside Mommy."

Mason agreed, as he moved his hands to her hips, "And you feel so perfect surrounding me."

Lily continued, "For the rest of the cruise I want to be your girlfriend in public, and your Mommy-slut in private."

"I want you as my Mommy-slut forever," Mason countered, making it clear he didn't want this ever to end.

"Let's stick to two weeks at a time," Lily moaned, the idea of having him fuck her once they were back home exciting, but unlikely, especially with his plans to move away in a month.

Mason, sticking to his brightest dream for a wonderful future, pointed out, "You could move away with me and we could continue on as boyfriend and girlfriend where no one would know the truth."

This stopped Lily. Was a real relationship with her son even possible after these two weeks on vacation? Did she want that? Was it fair to Mason? These questions and others began swarming inside her as she said, "Let's deal with that once we're back home. Tonight and the rest of the trip I don't want to think about the future, just the present."

"Okay," Mason agreed, as Lily resumed riding his cock. He'd planted the seed in her thoughts and now he would live for the moment... a moment that currently had his mother riding his cock.

Lily continued slowly riding her son, wanting to take her time, to enjoy the moment. The ass fucking, the blow job and the whole orgy of earlier today had been a whirlwind of debauchery... but this was intimate... romantic... preplanned... bliss. Lust and love; love and lust.

For a couple of minutes Lily rode her son as each of them enjoyed the shared intimacy.

Finally Lily could feel the fever inside her body rising in temperature and she no longer wanted to be in charge, she wanted to be fucked. She wheedled girlishly as she moved off her son, "Will you 'pwease' fuck your Mommy, Mason?"

Mason smiled widely, "Those are words I never thought I'd hear except inside my own head."

"Well, come and fuck your widdle Mommy on this here bed," Lily rhythmed as she stood up and took off her dress and lace bra, of course keeping the garter-belt and stockings on, and catapulted herself backwards onto the bed, landing with a squeal and her legs wide apart, looking and sounding as silly as she felt... as if she were an eighteen-year-old virgin again and about to fuck her boyfriend for the first time.

"At least I know where I get my corniness from," Mason laughed softly, as he stood up and got undressed himself. He posed briefly in his silk boxers for his mother's admiring gaze before setting them carefully aside. Once naked, his hard cock saluting his beautiful mother, he moved to the end of the bed and took a silky foot in his hand.

"You like Mommy's stockings?" Lily asked, his hands feeling nice.

"I love them, and I expect you in them whenever possible," Mason ordered, trying to give the odd dominant order while still keeping the evening intimate.

"Your wish is my command, Master-son," Lily smiled, as she moved her other foot to his cock.

"That will mean you're my twenty-four hour a day, seven days a week Mommy-slut," Mason pointed out. "Your secret agent code is now 24-7."

"Do I get holidays off?" Lily joked, her son's promise sending a thrilling chill through her entire being.

"Not a chance, you'll likely have to do double time," Mason joked, as he held the soles of her feet to his cock and began to slowly fuck her silk-clad feet.

"So you'll fuck all of Mommy's holes on holidays?" Lily asked coyly, as she felt his hard cock slide between her feet, but wanting that same action between her thighs.

"Oh, we can do that every day," Mason promised. "For holidays, I can tie you to the bed with festive red ribbons and ravage you while you lie there helplessly."

"It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas," Lily sang jokingly... even though it was summer.

"With you, every day is Christmas," Mason smiled. Lust and love; love and lust.

"Well, slide your ass up here and give me that big present I've been staring at all night," Lily demanded, as she reached out her legs, wrapped them around her son and pulled him onto the bed.

Mason fell forward awkwardly, his face landing right into his mom's pussy as she giggled, "Well, dive right in then. Don't forget your snorkel, the water's pretty deep where you're swimming."

Mason began licking, this time enjoying the taste at his leisure since he wasn't worried about getting caught like back at the restaurant.

Although Lily was enjoying her son's tongue, that was not what she wanted. She wanted his cock... she wanted it now. She begged, after just a minute of tender licking, "Please son, I need you to fuck Mommy. Mommy needs your cock in her so bad. Please fuck Mommy right now!"

Mason wasn't going to resist the offer of a lifetime as he moved his face away from the tasty dish and leaned forward and kissed his mom, probing her mouth with his tongue while simultaneously sliding his cock deep into his mom's warm, wet lagoon.

Lily moaned into his son's mouth as she was filled to overflowing by his cock.

Again they kissed with the passion of lovers. Lust and love, love and lust.

Mason slowly began to fuck his mother while continuing to French kiss her... technically exploring two of his mother's holes at once.

For a few minutes they weren't mother and son, but intimate lovers kissing and making gentle love until Lily broke the kiss and said, "Sometimes I'll want to do this all night... just kiss each other and make love. But tonight I want to be fucked... pounded. I want to be used like a cheap slut, I want to be your three hole Mommy-slut. Can you take charge and treat me like your personal Mommy whore, Mason?"

Mason's cock twitched inside his mother, his finding the words of her challenge so hot! As he pulled out and flipped her onto her side, he agreed, "I definitely can do that," as he moved behind her and after a brief struggle to find the best angle, he slid inside his mother's cunt. He reached around, cupped his mother's right breast for leverage and began fucking his mother... this time bucking his hips like a wild stallion to slam into her with each deep thrust.

"Oh yes you stud, fuck your Mommy!" Lily screamed, literally screamed, as the hard fucking she'd been craving for such a long time finally began.

"You'd better be quieter or the whole ship will know what we're doing," Mason warned, even as he was turned on by the complete transformation of his mother from tender and loving soul mate to insatiable cock whore.

"Fuck em'," Lily retorted, not giving a damn about anyone but her son.

"That would be a very crowded orgy," Mason joked, before adding, "I'd rather just fuck you."

Lily realizing what she'd said, played along, "You wouldn't fuck that hot blonde we had dinner with a couple days ago?"

"She was hot all right, but nothing compared to you."

"How about our waitress this evening, I think her name was Shanice? I thought she was hot, and very open minded. I'm sure she figured out that you were eating my snatch, and I was trembling in orgasm as she was serving our dinner. She didn't bat an eyelash."

"Only if she was eating my cum out of your box," Mason answered, not a huge fan of sharing his mother, although like most guys, okay with having a threesome that included some girl on girl action.

"You want to see Mommy munch Shanice's pussy?" Lily asked.

"I wouldn't say no," Mason admitted, as he resumed fucking her.

"Well remember, Mommy is your slut for the rest of the trip," Lily reminded him, willing to eat cunt for him, willing to do whatever, wherever for him.

Mason was again in awe at the blank cheque his mother was writing him, yet at the moment he wanted to concentrate their focus on the two of them, no more, no less. He said, "Right now I only have eyes for you."

"Eyes and a cock," Lily joked, as he slammed into her hard.

Mason laughed even as he continued fucking his mother with long hard strokes, while cupping her big right breast.

"Oh yes, son, really fuck Mommy with that big dick," Lily moaned, loving the rough, deep thrusts.

Mason did just that, fucking her as fast as he could, although finding after a couple of minutes that this position was awkward. Deciding he wanted to do something kinky, something unexpected, he pulled out and stood up at the edge of the bed.

"Why are you stopping?" the horny mother complained.

"Come over here," the son instructed.

"I was close to coming right over here," Lily pointed out, playing with the words.

"Now!" Mason demanded.

"Yes, son," Lily quickly obeyed, loving his ability to jump from tender to authoritarian and back again.

Mason, a strong young man, lifted her up, flipped her upside down into a headstand, then buried his face in her cunt.

Lily moaned as she stared at her son's cock directly in front of her. She reached for his hips for balance and took his cock in her mouth... exhilarated by the unique position... a kinky 69 that she hadn't fathomed was a possibility until it was presented to her.

Although awkwardly, Lily bobbed on her son's cock.

Mason focused on two things: holding his mother firmly and munching on his mother's snatch... although the pleasure of his mother's mouth on his dick was distracting him.

The unique 69 lasted no more than ninety seconds before Mason was worried he would drop her. He took one last lick and tug of his mother's clit before he spun her to face away from him, dropped her onto the bed, spread her legs and slid his rod back inside her in one quick maneuver.

"Oh yes, son, I love a man who can take control and take what he wants," Lily moaned, wrapping her legs around his, trying to pull him in deeper. Lust & love; love & lust.

"I want you," Mason responded, leaning in to kiss her as he bucked his hips and enjoyed the feeling of his mother's nylon-clad legs wrapped tightly around him, strengthening their thrusts as son and mom blurred into one.

Lily's body warmed inside from both the cock fucking her as well as the intimacy of the moment.

They fucked and they kissed... both with unspoken urgency.

Lily's orgasm continued to rise until it cascaded through her in a sudden explosion that sent fireworks from the tip of her toes to a rush up her spine and throughout every part between, "Yes, Son, you got Mommy off!"

Mason kept fucking her, as he watched the beautiful vulnerable moment of a woman coming... where they totally let loose and are oblivious to how hot they look while they surrender completely to the pleasure.

Even after all her orgasms today, all the fucking, all the sucking, all the licking, nothing compared to the orgasm Lily was experiencing at the hands and cock of her son... an orgasm that seemed to just keep coming and coming long after the initial fireworks.

Mason's load was getting close to shooting and he pondered where to deposit his load. He warned, "I'm close too."

"Come in Mommy's cunt, baby," Lily offered, desperately wanting to feel his cum explode inside her, not at all thinking of the consequences of allowing his load swimming around in her unprotected womb.

Hearing the offer to come inside her, Mason fucked her faster, wanting to spew his load inside his cunt.

"Oh yes, Mason, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum. I want to be your three hole cum bucket," Lily continued, knowing her dirty words were turning on her son.

"Oh yes, Mom, here it comes," Mason grunted, as he shot his load in his Mom's forbidden box.

"Yesssss, come in Mommy!" Lily screamed, loving the sensation of being filled with cum... her son's cum.

Mason kept pumping his cock until his load was completely released before he wrapped his arms around her, his cock still buried deep inside.

"I love you, Mom," Mason whispered, as he kissed her neck.

"I love you too, son," Lily replied, her body spent, her heart warm... as she drifted off into sleep.

Love and lust; lust and love... LUV.

The End

Coming Next: Chocolate 3some