A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte didn't want to share all six phases with her; not yet, anyway. Phase one was getting eaten, check. Phase two was getting fucked by a big strap-on, check. Phase three was eating pussy, next. Phase four was the surprise when the mother and daughter committed incest, which was still part of today's plan. Phase five was anal, which they usually saved for another day, especially if the initiates had never done it before. Anal could be amazingly stimulating, but it wasn't like in the porn movies where you just offhandedly slid a massive dick up the poop chute and the girl immediately started yelling about how good it felt; no, an ass needed preparation and training. Phase six was the community orgy, this time the annual Christmas Eve Olympic family competition. There were other moments that didn't count as phases but could be included ad libitum: fisting, golden showers, submission training, orgasm denial, etc., but those tended to be small puzzle pieces in the glorious full picture of the mother-daughter swap club (the order of the first three phases could shift to any order, but phases four to six traditionally followed numerically).

Ashley loved the tenderness of the kiss.

Ashley loved having the cock deep inside her.

Ashley wanted to be fucked.

She broke the kiss and begged, "Mrs. Fischer, please fuck your teen pet," Pet being a tern she recalled reading in a few different erotica stories (never realising her own mother had written most of them).

"As you wish, honey," Charlotte nodded, as she moved her hands to the teens' hips and began slowly fucking her.

"Ooooh, yes, so good," Ashley moaned, as the cock began sliding in and out of her.

Downstairs, Jasmine needed to get off and had taken control as she ordered, "On your back, Seraphina."

"You may call me slut, pet, slave, anything you want, Mistress Jasmine," Seraphina informed her helpfully, as she quickly obeyed the order.

"Mistress?" Jasmine questioned, a term she'd uttered from her lips to others (and often written), but never been called.

"Yes, Mistress Jasmine," Seraphina continued, looking up. "The hierarchy is simple, all kittens, an endearing term for all teens or daughters since some of the daughters are now in their twenties, are submissive pets to all the cougars."

"Oh," Jasmine said.

Seraphina, sensing that Jasmine was more a submissive than a dominant, perhaps she was a switch like Seraphina herself, added, "Among the moms, there is another hierarchy of Mistresses, switches and submissives, and you will naturally fall wherever your mind and body take you."

Jasmine smiled, as she straddled the teen's pretty face, "I'm definitely more a submissive."

Seraphina smiled, "I can tell, and you're welcome to allow yourself to submit to kittens, but with kittens, it's always your call which role to assume. Some of us will eagerly use you as a three-hole fuck toy or an all-night cunt licker at all girl parties, but as a cougar you have to let us know you want that. Usually with other cougars you won't have to ask, depending on where you fall in the food chain."

Jasmine smiled, as she lowered her cunt on the teen's lips, reminiscing of her college past once again, thinking this all sounded like heaven, "Been there, done that, can't wait to go back."

Seraphina quipped, before being swarmed by the scent of well-fucked cunt, "If you liked it there, you're going to love it here, Mistress."

As Jasmine rubbed her clit while the teen lapped away she knew Seraphina couldn't be more right.

Upstairs, her daughter was now riding a cock while passionately kissing a cougar.

The sex was tender and intimate. Kissing. Riding. Soft moans. A slow buildup as Charlotte wanted the kitten to bond with her in a way that kept the teen forever loyal to her. The common practice was for the original seductress of the teen to have her as a pet forever, and Charlotte wanted Ashley forever. Even when the kitten got married she would still be hers. When she had children, she would still be hers. Eventually all her female offspring would become hers. It was a tradition going back centuries, and Charlotte had waited years to begin her own lifelong pet dynasty.

Ashley loved the constant pleasure and the intimacy, but was now wanting more. She also knew she would never come, as she was incapable of having multiple orgasms and as such was also frustrated that the pleasure she was feeling would never lead to a climactic finale. She also wanted to taste Mrs. Fischer really bad, that being the one curiosity she still had and she assumed was phase three. She broke the kiss and asked, "Can I taste you?"

"Not until you have your second orgasm," Charlotte responded, confident she could make that happen.

Ashley sighed, "That's not possible; I've tried."

"I have a couple positions that usually do the trick," Charlotte promised, as she moved into a new one. "Now come and ride me, but have your back towards me."

"Um, okay," Ashley nodded, the position a little weird, based on how Mrs. Fischer was positioned. Nevertheless she straddled the MILF and began to lower herself.

Charlotte moved her knees up and moved her hands to balance the teen as her slit swallowed the cock whole. This position always made the cock reach different depths, often stimulating new pleasure and ultimately orgasm.

"Oh my, so deep," Ashley moaned, as she sat on the cock, it going deeper than in the previous positions.

"Now ride me, my pet," Charlotte ordered.

Ashley liked being called pet and moaned, "Yes, Mrs."

Charlotte decided now was the perfect time to add the hierarchy conditioning term as she corrected, "It's Mistress, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley moaned, as she moved a hand back for balance, placing it directly on Mrs. Fischer's, no, her Mistress's, big tit.

"Good girl," Charlotte purred, as she explained, "I'll always be your primary Mistress, but every mother in the community is also your Mistress, understand?"

"God, yes," Ashley replied, every fantasy she'd ever had coming true.

Downstairs, Jasmine had come again, and was now tearing into yet another teen appetizer, eating so much creamy cunt she wasn't sure she'd be hungry for roast, once dinner was ready.

Jasmine knew she'd now be eating teen cunt every chance she had, and today that meant at least three times. As an erotic writer, she'd never shied away from incest so long as it was between consenting adults; here in real life she felt certain her nubile 18-year-old daughter would consent eagerly and she could hardly wait! At least perhaps. When push came to shove, could she do it for real?

Seraphina was amazed at the incredible tongue of the cougar and knew she'd be coming over regularly for snack time, both giving and receiving. She moaned, "God you're an amazing cunt muncher."

Jasmine kept licking, wanting, no needing, more cunt cream.

Upstairs, her daughter was desperately trying to reach multiple orgasms, or at least her second, "Fuck, this feels so good," she moaned, really bouncing on the cock, but unable to get into any real rhythm for any long stretch of time.

"One more position," Charlotte said, knowing this next would be the one that would break the teen's mental and physical barrier.

"Anything if you can make me come," Ashley gasped, desperate and frustrated.

Charlotte moved onto her ass, arms behind her, legs spread, and ordered, "Now come and fuck yourself."

"Oh, I see," Ashley nodded, finding the position intriguing as she quickly got into position. It took a few attempts to get the cock to find its way inside her and then remain there, but once she did, she began bucking her hips forward, fucking herself on the cock while able to stare at her beautiful Mistress. "Oh fuck, yes," she moaned.

"Come for me, my pet," Charlotte ordered, when after Ashley got into a good rhythm she, too, began bucking her hips into her pet.

"Holy fuck," Ashley screamed, as the pleasure intensified while they both moved their hips in opposition.

For a couple of urgent intense sweaty calorie-crunching lust-leading minutes, the kitten and cougar moved in perfect synchronicity as one.

Ashley could feel an orgasm building, praying it would be able to barge through the unbreakable wall that had always barred her from multiple orgasms in the past.

Charlotte, reading the teen perfectly, knowing when to add new elements to a relationship, ordered, "Now come this fucking second, my slut; come for your Mistress; do as you're told. Become my slut forever, my slut, slut, slut!"

The term slut, her desire to become her Mistress's true slut, her determination to obey an order given, somehow crumbled whatever inner barriers had ensured her past failures to orgasm as she screamed, loud enough to alert her mother and maybe even her neighbours, "Oooohhh Fuck!!!!!!!!!!"

Jasmine heard her daughter's primal scream, one she was hoping also to provoke from Seraphina. They had relocated to the floor. Seraphina had slid the massive candy cane into Jasmine's cunt and was straddling her face. If Jasmine was reading the heavy breathing correctly, the two teens were going to come almost simultaneously, especially as the moaning blonde grabbed her head and pulled it deeper into her cunt.

Jasmine licked hungrily, even as Seraphina ground on her cunt and cried out, "I'm coming! Do you hear me upstairs? Mistress Jasmine made me come, and it's... so... fucking... GOOD!!"

As Jasmine lapped up more delicious homemade cum, upstairs Charlotte ordered, as Ashley continued coming, "Come sit on my face. I want to taste all your pussy juice."

Ashley quickly obeyed, even as her head was light, the second and continuing orgasm usurping all the energy from her fit body.

For a couple of minutes the two teens enjoyed the afterglow of their intense orgasms as the MILFs lapped up the luxury of heavenly feminine pleasure.

Finally, Ashley desperately wanted to discover the taste of the forbidden fruit of another woman. She could no longer wait. She demanded, "I want to eat you now, Mistress. Please let me!"

"And I want to be eaten now, it's time," Charlotte replied, loving the fevered lust in the teen's eyes. Loving the eagerness, loving the curiosity. She got off the bed and went over to a couch she thought was weird to have in a bedroom, a bedroom that looked more for a six year old than an eighteen year old. As she sat down, she asked, "So, you're still into princesses?"

Ashley laughed as she got off the bed. "Actually, I am still a big Disney nut, although I wouldn't have decorated my room this way. The designer thought I was an eight-year-old girl, not eighteen."

Charlotte roared with laughter, "That's funny!"

"Yeah, the room will be redesigned in the New Year," Ashley said, as she moved to her Mistress and lowered herself before her, watching her spread her legs as if opening a gate to an adult version of Disney's hole new world.

"Go ahead, my pet; dive right in and discover your true calling," Charlotte offered, seeing the lust in the teen's eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley said, the term of respect rolling off her tongue naturally, before she leaned forward and tasted her first of many pussies.

"Good girl," Charlotte purred, knowing when to encourage a pet.

Ashley didn't know what she was doing; she'd never looked at a pussy so up close and personal, so she went by instinct. She went by what had gotten her off, earlier. She tried to replicate the experienced tongue of her Mistress. She licked up one pussy lip and down the other; she parted the pussy lips with her tongue, spreading them wide as she licked up and down, up and down tasting the unique, indescribable flavour. She tapped the clit.

"Oh yes," Charlotte moaned, "explore every region of my cunt, my pet, teach yourself how to please me. It's like a game of hot and cold, the throatier the moans, the closer you're getting me."

"Yes, Mistress." Ashley nodded, in a trance-like state as she was indeed discovering her true calling. It was weird, she'd only felt this natural one other time, on the volleyball court. Just like she'd known she was at home as a spiker on the court, she now knew she was at home as a licker on her knees, which she'd lowered herself to after originally squatting, having quickly realized this was too uncomfortable.

Charlotte loved watching the young girl discovering the joys of female oral sex, loved seeing her eyes both lustful and eager, loved feeling a young tongue teasing and pleasing her cunt.

Ashley had no idea how long she'd been licking, but when Mistress gently used the back of her head to guide her face deeper into her pussy, she began licking faster.

"That's it, show me how much you want my cunt cum," Charlotte moaned, loving the energetic shift when a virgin cunt licker shifted from exploratory to predatory, going for the kill.

"I love your cunt so much," Ashley admitted, wanting to make it clear she loved what she was doing.

"I know you do, my pet," Charlotte responded, "and my cunt loves that eager tongue of yours. You're a natural cunt licker, Ashley."

"Thank you, Mistress," Ashley replied, happy to hear she was doing a good job.

Although she could have come this way, Charlotte wanted to grind her pussy on that pretty face, so after a couple more minutes she instructed, "Go lie on the bed. I want to sit on that pretty face."

"You going to fuck my face with your wet cunt, Mistress?" Ashley asked, wanting to talk nasty for her.

"That's exactly what I plan to do, my eager little cunt slut," Charlotte smiled.

Ashley walked to the bed and lay down. Charlotte followed and straddled her face.

Ashley's tongue was already extended in anticipation as Charlotte lowered her dripping pussy onto the eager teen's face, a bit of wetness dripping down onto her nose.

As soon as the pussy was in reach, Ashley began licking, infatuated with this cunt, determined to please this cunt, excited to send this cunt over the top.

"So eager," Charlotte moaned approvingly as the teen licked.

"Anything for you, Mistress," Ashley replied, wanting to make it clear she was completely at the whim of this wonderful beautiful seductress.

Meanwhile, downstairs, after a brief break to get water and replenish some liquids inside them, Jasmine and Seraphina were back at it, in a sideways 69 on the kitchen counter Jasmine would never again see in the same way.

For Charlotte, the teen's eagerness had her orgasm accelerating quickly and she began to grind on her face, moaning throatily (a very good sign) while grabbing Ashley's head and pulling it up into her cunt.

Ashley eagerly licked the best she could as she felt wetness all over her face, hearing the moans, sensing the orgasm was imminent, sensing she would soon taste pussy cum.

"Get ready to be baptised by my cunt, cum addict!" Charlotte moaned, as she roughly used the teen's face.

Then Charlotte came, washing her teen pet's face with her usual squirting orgasm.

Ashley was surprised by the massive amount of wetness that flooded her face and mouth as if a fire hydrant had broken for a few seconds. The taste was amazing, even stronger and tangier than the pre-cum taste.

Once she was done, Charlotte got off the teen and asked, surprising the wet teen, "Ready for orgasm number three?"

"You're insatiable!" Ashley said, even though she could do this all night.

"I know," Charlotte smiled, as she moved her body around and helped get Ashley in a similar position as she explained, "Time our pussy lips got to kiss."

"Oh my," Ashley said, having seen this in a porn movie and wondered how it would actually feel. Now she was going to find out as they both began moving their hips in unison.

No one knows if it was telepathy, fate or coincidence, but downstairs Jasmine and Seraphina were in the same position, doing the same thing.

Both mothers and daughters were tribbing for minutes upon minutes.

Downstairs, Seraphina came first, a minute or so before Jasmine.

Upstairs, both orgasms were rising in unison and Charlotte said, "Don't come yet, Ashley, I want you to come with me."

Ashley moaned, "I can't last much longer, Mistress."

"Just a few more seconds," Charlotte moaned, her orgasm close, as both women furiously used each other's cunts for their own pleasure.

"Fuck, yes, so close," Ashley declared.

A few seconds later Charlotte demanded, "Now, slut, come now you dirty fucking slut."

"Yes, Mistress!" Ashley screamed, permission all she needed to have her seemingly impossible third orgasm of the day, the name calling adding to the intensity of the eruption.

"Yes," Charlotte screamed, too, as they reached orgasm as one combined cunt.

Four almost simultaneous orgasms.

Four women recovering from the aftermath of multiple intense orgasms.

Downstairs, Seraphina said, "Mistress Jasmine, any time you want someone to serve you or you're craving some teen twat, give me a call." She wrote her cell number on a piece of paper and signed it Sex Slut Seraphina.

"I may text you a lot," Jasmine said, climbing down off the kitchen counter, a single puddle of combined cunt cum proof of their sinful fun.

"Anytime," Seraphina said, coming over and kissing her again. "I'd better go and say bye to Mom."

"Okay," Jasmine nodded as she looked for her dress, unsure where it had gone.

Upstairs, Charlotte lazily played with the still wet pussy of her newest pet, while Ashley processed the wild last hour. She asked, "So now what?"

"Phase four," Charlotte revealed.

"And what is phase four?" Ashley asked, curious.

"Incest," Charlotte answered bluntly.

"Incest?" Ashley asked back as a question.